Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lady and Taffanie-50 Puppy Challenge

Comments

• Fiveme2Fiveme2 Posts: 963 Member
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9- oh and idk if you saw the one post,(http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/861351/enter-a-dog-for-puppy-challenage#latest) if you can let me know me know if thats ok for my ingame or if you know what im missing for mods to fix her
    tumblr_o1sxde9dwe1t3u3odo1_500.gif
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    @Fiveme2, its okay I can talk about it, I lost my brother and father to a drunk Semi-truck driver to didn't have his headlights on while they were travelling to come to our home for the holiday both were killed instantly and my pet Starling Petrie died on Saturday of that same weekend. It has been one h*ll of an emotional roller coaster ride. Im doing better. I'll be posting my story soon decided to since it will help me get my mind off of things.
    Awwwwww :( that's sucks I'm sorry Eli..everything well get better!
    edited December 2015
    FUN FUN FUN

31317cm.jpg
    This lady here,walked over to our lot and puked...why most we attracted crazy humans,first the bad burglar that does not know what to steal so he stole the toilet and my bed now this lady...not only that...she pulled out her Gautier and was trying to play for tip..Hey lady news flash,not a park! -covers eyes with paws- oh and then she proceed by walking into the house like she owns the place! Bryce told her to leave,but she didnttttt.
    206fy51.jpg
    Anyways,I sat on the couch and did some human bonding time with Taffanie.Lately these days I haven't been with her that much due to my errrrrr need for puppies....But she was watching something I apparently didn't like on the big people box.
    3143rt0.jpg
    So Leroy and Bryce did some people bonding too.Played tug a war witch is good a nice thing because I need my time away from him,His always following me,kinda annoying but hey...What can I do...
    2cn9wu1.jpg
    Tiff went to the office to paint a biiigggggggg green blob...called a tree,but hey it sold for 83,not bad compared to the 1 dollar painting when she first started.
    ixfslj.jpg
    So ok...I like having him here,I cant say I dont.He is a cutie and fun ti play wish,wish he could stay but at some point he has to go...Might as well spend some more time with him
    edited December 2015
    FUN AT THE PARK

ofyryr.jpg
    So today my masters wanted to goto the park because theirs a thing coming on out there,i rather not because of the snow.But Leo wanted to go.
    I told him no..
    25k4j87.jpg
    So Leroy went outside and destroyed a white thing with a face outside,wow...that really gonna change my mind...
    wcefjk.jpg
    So masters went without us as me and him settle this out,So overall we went because his a big puppy and i cant say no,We watched my masters float on this slippery thing called ice...then BOOM they fell on their faces!!
    We heard a noise behind us
    258cz85.jpg
    Well well well a fluffly poodle has came to say hi,We circle this dog checking her out,then OUCH, pain in my side happened,I felt that pain before
    4sy0bc.jpg
    We cut this short with our new friend because i needed to hurry home,the pain was getting worse and worse
    2qbenbn.jpg
    Oh did I forget to let you guys now i was pregnant? Opps,well when i got home i ran inside to give birth to 3 little puppies,2 girls and 1 boy! the two girls look like me and 1 boy looks like his father!!!
    Does anyone have a name ideas ? I cant think of any
    ignore the down walls in the first picture
    Looking forward to more of your challenge!! Keep up the excellent work! ~^_^~
    Looking forward to more of your challenge!! Keep up the excellent work! ~^_^~
    1264fhv.jpg
    Bryce did same computer things,I think he was looking up human things.His just keeping himself busy because no wok or him.
    2jbun9j.jpg
    As I was just chasing my tail like a big fluffy puppy,Hey it was behind me and taunting me. So i chanced it.
    8xrho4.jpg
    So let me tell you about these two,Luke and Viola.These two our the two of the three puppies.These two have bi colored eyes unlike there sister,Cleo.Anyways Luke is the one that looks like his Father and the only boy from this litter.He loves following his sister around the house
    t6x8qd.jpg
    Well I try finding the Cleo ill show you this wall thing Master Taffanie did,Very colorful huh? Sold for 141 not must she says but it will do.Shes says shes getting better and the better she does the more money she can make,I guess because she and Bryce found a house they wont to move into but they arent anywhere close to getting it.15.000 they have and its could like 50.000. Anyways I found the little crazy pup....
    24csi1t.jpg
    Shes was outside...licking..the floor....ummmmmm ok....Shes a different pup from the rest..
    10gfuj7.jpg
    Oh and they hung up a picture,its of our masters when they went to the thing on the day I gave birth! Arnt they cute?

GOODBYE PUPPIES,HELLO FRIEND

2mpble0.jpg
    The puppies have been causeing alot of problems,Luke likes to eat EVERYTHING in the house,Sigh,He gets that from his father i bet.So sadly today is the last day they will be here.
    27zbztg.jpg
    So my small little family has there goodbye today,Leroy says bye to his kids,as I said Goodbye,My master told me its ok.I guess the owner of Leroy Is trading him from us and giving us another for me!
    11sp0zn.jpg
    Few weeks later my master and her human friend decided to get married! Just a small little thing with just the three of us,well some random two legged Came over and Photobombed the party,grrrrr...But to do low budget no honeymoon for these too.
    2dgqbdi.jpg
    A few days after beginning of spring my new friend has arrived,His name is Rufus,a McNab x Coyote Mix.There was still snow on the ground.But my human come out to greet him.Shy and curious of course,sniff my master hand and went around to check out his temporary place.
    4uwg09.jpg
    I came over and says hi to him and shown him around the place,He knows not to get to confony because he has a mission and one mission only,So we played and bark and chased each other.His a nice pup,wish he wasn't not borrowed. First male to have a wild animal in him.

The puppies are uploaded:
    Viola:http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8832304
    Luke:http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8832303
    Cleo:http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8832302
    The Father Leroy(Belle Amos) by@ElijahsBabyGurl9:
    Next Father also by@ElijahsBabyGurl9:{Changed the gender to male,originally a female} Rufus(Mariah Lyght )
    Thanks again for letting me use her!
    (I forgot to add the father info to the download info x.x Ill do it to the next litter ^.^)

Sorry for the long wait,been waiting for a mouse.
    SPRING FESTIVAL

hsqjq9.jpg
    To Master tryed a life painting of me and Rufus...well...no words but it did sell for 235.Masters face light up,Is she was a dog like myself,her tail would be wagging.
    euogt4.jpg
    Our two legs humans went out to the spring festival without.Nice and quiet so we can get to the business plan of puppies. Tiff and Bryce played some horseshoes witch i heard them saying they suck..Master Tiff also went looking for eggs and earn some money from the tickets she earned!
    2wbyeep.jpg
    After our rendezvous at the dog house,Rufus went out hunting for treasures...ehhh he wants so good at it. brought back a leaf.Yeaa worth nothing thou.Good try maybe next time
    9hnvah.jpg
    Bryce got his face painted...hearts..really...nothing manlier then hearts right?
    2iw5b86.jpg
    A storm pulled into town,poor Rufus was all stared of the thunder and booming noises. I had to comfort him so he wont freak out.

• WolferTigerzWolferTigerz Posts: 121 Member
    Awwe, Ima download all >:D And I might submit a male
    Just realized you can't download them D:
    oh no D:
    YAY! The exchange is finally working for me
    WOOT!! -happydance-
    Due to a computer crash, my challenge got set back about 3 litters so I get to redownload Bear and start from there and I lost my adorable evil genius toddler (luckily I uploaded him as a child to the Exchange :P ) so once I figure out where I left off in my story I'll start posting again.
    Yea I might be moving so everything is on holdish,very slow
    edited February 2016
    OLD THINGS GONE,NEW THINGS HERE

20nj8j.jpg
    So things are about to change,i can feel it.My two legged male master come into our dog house.Been in there since its close to my due date for my new puppies.I was so happy to see him.
    I ran over and jumped on him,licked his face.He laughed and hugged me,saying "your a good girl.Hows your puppies?"
    33cnfav.jpg
    I hear a scratching sound.So i look over and their is Rufus wanting to go outside.I guess he didn't want to stuck with me in this small room.
    23lo65t.jpg
    SO Bryce let him out and took him into the house. He played with him for a while before i come over and took him.
    33o02n5.jpg
    So i was released from my prison and i played with Rufus inside the house since my masters wouldn't like me outside and to get cold.
    Then the phone rang in the house,we hear howling and screeching from the bedroom. We looked at each other like whats going on. we watched as our masters went in and out of the house carrying large things.
    They put the things around the house inside these things,they where all smiling and giggling,talking about a big step in there life...
    Few hours later a honk was heard from outside the house.Tiffanie came out and told us to get inside the cab!
    15i70vo.jpg
    Well we drove up to this large place with two buildings,Our masters faces tell us that they are happy about it,they look at us and say "Welcome to our new home!". We barked and wagged our tails.
    It was a nice upgrade. We got out of the car. Its a 2 room house and 1 bath.
    2447kf7.jpg
    We have a new dog house for us!!! Look how huge it is!!! i jumped for joy when i say it,masters tell me we have our own cleaning system.We have a eating area,play,cleaning and a sleeping area!
    More room for us to play and more room for puppies!
    14mxfcz.jpg
    And speaking of puppies.......I gave birth to two little cutie pies! Boy and a girl named,Remu and Lakia. Rufus come over running when he heard me howling in pain,but he was to late.they where already here!
    I dont know where my humans are to see them..hmm
    Woooootttt!!! im back.....sort of...on and off due to lack of internet and time , avent moved yet...still 15 days till then. But i hope you enjoy this post!!! :D
    Remember if you want to see the puppies here:http://lady50puppy.weebly.com/
    any previous pups you would like to download here: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Fiveme2/mystudio

Post edited by Fiveme2 on
    DAYS AT THE PARK

2r3fadf.jpg
    Master Tiff went outside to play with flying little things called Butterfly's. I guess she was trying to catch them.Well she caught one.
    9aplxf.jpg
    Rufus was playing with his daughter,Lakia. Well ill tell you about her. She looks like her dad,well both of them do but she has his face mask and more of the coloring of her father.
    Shes more hyper and playful then her brother.
    3443ytl.jpg
    Meet Remu my son.His a dork and a weido...I love his facial mask.His adventurous and loves to get in trouble one way or another.Both pups have are eyes one blue and one brown. I believe this is the first time both pups and bi colored eyes.
    30t53xl.jpg
    Anyways now you meet the munckins,Tiffany has a surprise for the puppies.First time outside!!!! We let them outside because Tiffany says i need some excise so we went to the dog park! Pups were sooo happy that they ran ahead of us.but i yelled at them to come back,dont want random strangers to come over and snag them.
    f1fdt.jpg
    When we got to the park the pups had fun,Tiffany plays with on and i was chasing the other little one. Then i looked around and wheres remu?
    6fo8ro.jpg
    Ahhh there he is by a couple....The guy had some flowers and kepted trying to give them to the female human but she kept refusing,Remu watched and followed the man when he gave up and went to a bench and sat and read a paper. The human gave no treat to Remu so we headed home.
    2rqk7mh.jpg
    Well pupes are tuckered out from the long day of play,tommorow we say goodbye to the puppies and Rufus and a new male will come.
    5 days till i move out of this state,YAY!!
    Ill post the next post son :3
    UPDATE: right now i have 13 more hours,been on the bus moving seince the 14th @1245. I do hate the greyhound. First pick up sucked bus was 3 hours late. Then we had to wait 12 hours before we can leave. Anyways! Im still working on the callange and hopefully when we get settled in ill post!
    edited March 2016
    2w686me.jpg
    Early in the morning my humans prepare for the pups and Rufus to go back home and a new male will be dropped off.They ate breakfast as I try to get some food from the table...but it failed so We woke up the munchkin.
    k0mrfm.jpg
    Rufus plays with the puppies one more time before he wen back home.
    2qwjzpl.jpg
    Tiff didn't feel well,she threw up,i guess she had bad food,..
    2iw0p6o.jpg
    Remu was adopted out and Lakia i guess didn't like the fact he left soooo she went to the bathroom inside the room even thou she knows better,but then she did get to go home.
    16bmtd3.jpg
    So i guess she had to goto the docs to see why shes been threwing up....i wonder if it would be good news....or is it bad?
    11112q9.jpg
    A new male came for me. His he sure is shy.His name is Riley and his a mutt.
    kefei8.jpg
    Tiff came home and wanted to play catch....She wont tell anyone what happened at the doctors...is it a bad thing..I hope not..

WOOT IM HOMEEEEE!!!! Gahhh hi time change is killing me...but iv been home for a couple of days,been settling in.
    But here the next update and I hope you enjoy :3

Other info
    Riley belongs to @ElijahsBabyGurl9 Riley is originally a Female. here is where you can find her(Him)
    PUPS DOWNLOAD!!!!
    Remu-http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8867981
    Lakia-http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8867982
    Remember i have the list of pups on the first post on the first page :)
  • X.simsforever.XX.simsforever.X Posts: 107 Member
    Awe little human babies soon!!
  • OtterlyRidiculousOtterlyRidiculous Posts: 45 Member
    This is the sweetest thing ever. <3

2v7yuew.jpg
    Bryce finally asked HIs wife what is going on..Shes seems to be changing lately.She told him he will find out in a moment.She wasnt quite sure.
    svs3lk.jpg
    I brought in the newspaper this morning and Master Bryce gave me a treat.
    jjv1oh.jpg
    While everyone was busy the tv turned on....well me and Riley was well...yea and my humans were upstairs..so i went inside and saw this...thing watching tv...
    24lirra.jpg
    After i saw that thing..I lefted it be..my masters will take car of it.So I went outside to play with Riley.
    23j5q29.jpg
    Master confirmed it..SHES HAVING A BABYYYY!!!!! Master told me that this baby is gonna be born on the same day as mine :D
  • X.simsforever.XX.simsforever.X Posts: 107 Member
    Awe babies and puppies!!