Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lady and Taffanie-50 Puppy Challenge

Fiveme2Fiveme2 Posts: 963 Member
1zqx92u.jpg
Meet Lady and Tiffanie! Lady story begins as a stray little puppy digging threw a trash can when a human come out of the out the trash can was in.Lady backed up all scared and frightened by the site.When the human knelt down and said nice soft voice,Tiffanie picked up the little pup and brought her inside and Lady stayed as with her new family and friends.Tiffs parents think Lady is a mix between a husky and a border collie.
ivk5mr.jpg
After collage Tiffanie lefted her parents and took Lady with her and moved into a new house of her own,will after the move she had 600 dollars lefted so she put it toward savings.The house is small but Tiffanie dont mind..right now...Untill she has little puppies running around.

LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN! >: )
I made a website so everyone can see the puppies and parents when they come!
http://lady50puppy.weebly.com/
Puppies
1. Bear♂
2. Esmeralda♀
3. Roxy♀
4. Lilly♀
5. Cleo♀
6. Luke♂
7. Viola♀
8. Remu♂
9. Lakia♀
10. Webster♂
11. W ang♂
12. Widget♂
13. Sweets♂
14. Luna♀
15. Sophie♀
16. Voxel♂
17. Ursa♀
18. Ratza♀
19. Taylor♂
20. Marina♀
21. Ollie♂
22. Sandy♀
23. Gabby♀

tumblr_o1sxde9dwe1t3u3odo1_500.gif
Post edited by Fiveme2 on

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2015
    THE SHEPARD

30ku9ub.jpg
    Well i was woke up early when my human was playing this hand music thing that was killing my ears.I thought since it is our first day in the house we could sleep in..nope.I try covering my ears,failed.Tried barking as loud as i can,Failed.Only one thing to do that i know she hates.
    16leiif.jpg
    I had o destroy things and they victim,the office chair.what it success you may ask..well kinda i guess.She did stop and yell at me and punish me...then locked me outside as a punishment.Yea i know she worried about the human things called money and bills.But i had to get her to be quiet.Sigh...So i guess i got to Go find a friend.Where to start...
    hvyr2x.jpg
    Where the one place most likely there will be a friends..DOG PARK.So i set off to the park blindly because well..I have NO idea where im heading.About a hour later I found a lovely park and found a comfy bench and waited.....waited...and waited.No dogs,big or small,come to the park.I guess i go to go door to door.Took awhile to find a dog..alot where to young for what im looking for..then i found one.
    pvas0.jpg
    Meet Ralston a German shepherd.I greeted the male and started to have a nice convo in dog talk of course,But he seems like a nice guy,but his clearly unaware what is gonna happen..he is gonna be the first dad of my pups.Well anyways,we went out to the yard and chased each other around and played and I meet his humans who where nice and gave me food before I went home later that night.
    4kjrl3.jpg
    Finally in bed after a long first day.Now that i found my first soon to be dad to start my litter.I just need to win over his heart soon.
    Goodnight world.
  • Options
    CeeaCeea Posts: 517 Member
    aww <3 Bring on the puppies!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    LOVE IS IN THE AIR

2a9a4ix.jpg
    So today I wanted to get up early to meet Ral for a play date and maybe try to flirt with him more.I was in a hurry so i woke up my human and made her get up,to lazy to eat out of my bowl,Humans can be tricked by my cuteness and give me food so i pulled it on my human and there i get food on the go!
    2upvivk.jpg
    Well when i got to his home he was still sleeping on the back porch.To early? I guess so i played with his human for like 2 hours before he even woke up! But his human was fun to play with.I Noticed his female human seems to be growing in the belly...Baby on the way for the humans!
    zlqdky.jpg
    Finnnallly his up! Well....Kinda my fault because i woke him up -snickers-Oh well..PLAYTIMMEE!!!! We played on he porch as i use my flirtatious moves to get him to know i "like" him,hurhur.Meanwhile at the house.
    3483k05.jpg
    Tif signed up for a online dating site..Where is I dont understand..how can you like someone when there not there...Oh well...I guess its her time too to find someone.Only Person ill approve is if they love dogs..Me more importantly,If they dont them ill chase them away.
    i23azp.jpg
    Ok whats wrong with this picture......Arnt I trying to make him chase me? So explain why im chasing him...Males...they must rule everything dont they...oh well but i will say...plan is working...Why you may ask?
    x6ess6.jpg
    I made it to the doggie house.I guess you will see what happens next..Hehe yes Im making you wait!! -Evil laugh-
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Loving this so far!! Looking forward to the puppies!! Hope Tif finds love herself!! STALKING ~_^
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Glad your liking it :3
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    GOOD AND BAD

25ialpu.jpg
    This dude....Took our toilet...WHO TAKES TOILETS D:..Oh and he stole my bed....Reallyy we have a tv,computer and a nice couch...but you stole a dog bed and a freaking toilet...wow..I dud you the stupidest robber ever.
    vmvpqw.jpg
    Well after all the midnight excitement of the robber,i get a bath in the morning witch i dont mind because well...My Shepard friend had flees.
    2nrpmis.jpg
    I wen hunting and found a nasty scaly snake skin,Nasty.Then i found a A blue feather worth...drum roll..NOTHING!!!..Jeeze arnt i a good hunting dog.
    2q30xhu.jpg
    Rals female human gave birth at home..YAY i like baby humans..until they pull your tail or ride you like a pony
    And speaking of babies...
    fdeu4g.jpg
    Yep....Babies on the way!! I hope they are cute babies ^.^ or baby.
    a1hk6c.jpg
    Late that night Tiffanie wrote a letter to a guy,not just any letter..a looooovvvee letter - giggles-Well i hope she knows who she is writing o because i sure do...witch i might not like him..since he is the one who stole our toilet and my bed >.>

• Options
    Cue...Wedding Bells and Babies <3 that is so funny that Tiff is smitten with the theif...too bad her dog don't like him much....and congrats on the pups hope they are cute!!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Whats that extra noise ?
    (1&2)

e5h5kp.jpg
    Today Its a cold day,frost is all over the ground and it smells like its gonna rain.But I got to go outside even thou im not feeling well.Seems like Tiffanie gave me what she had.Darn human....you know its almost time for me to give birth.
    33bg1gp.jpg
    After playing outside,my human called me inside so i dont get to cold.So i sat and watched some tv while she does things around the house.I can feel its almost time,maybe today it will happen.
    Few hours later, at 5:55 am on a raining day,it was time.Master was asleep so i had to do this by myself in the kitchen.
    sfdqpu.jpg
    I gave birth to two wonderful pups,One male and one female. They look more like their daddy then me.Tiff woke up and was excited to see the puppies! to bad she had to live to go out,kinda needed more bowls and beds for these two.
    2usxszt.jpg
    Meet the female pup Esmeralda,named .Shes a cutie and has a very playful nature and loves to be near me.She looks way different them her brother do to the white part on her face like mine. Unlike her brother who just wants to get in trouble.
    2rmwehz.jpg
    This is Bear,the male pup.Tiffanie jut got back from getting things for the pups and Bear was already bugging her,seeing what she got.I have a felling my son is going to be a handful but luckily I only have two.
    16li3nn.jpg
    Once night fell I put my pups o bed,long day for them and me.Jeeze im so tired but tomorrow I will let the pups out for their first adventure.
    Check out the website to see a better pictures of them :)
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Look at those babies! <3
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    <3<3 HOW ADORABLE!!! Where did you get those super cute pet beds? I want them for my game *-* Such cutie pie puppies!! Will Bear be up for download or adoption? He is my favorite!!
  • Options
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9: You think i should upload them as puppies or as adults?
  • Options
    ADVENTURE TIME TO DADS

2qly7mh.jpg
    Bar was excited today when I told him he gets to meet his dad today,So he woke our human up very early in the morning then proceeded to wake me and his sister up,His Bad side is starting to show.
    2vun5hj.jpg
    As Bear gets everyone up within 10 blocks with his barking,I nuzzled me sweet quiet daughter.,I try rounding up my son but he got detracted with something...outside.
    xavu3b.jpg
    A wet watery puddle from the rain...grrrrr...now his all wet and smells like a wet puppy.Now time to clean him off,glad he cant play in the toilet.
    But of course i cant stay mad a him for hat long...just look at him..his to cute to stay mad at!! can you stay mad at that cute little face?
    34e6c5t.jpg
    A storm hits for a few minutes,Gabby got frighted as his is her first storm.I picked her up and cuddled with her unlike Bear who was running around like a crazy puppy.
    2cs84jl.jpg
    Finally after the storm as passed.We set out to meet their father,to them its their first time outside so they always stopped and asked "whats this?" "whats that?" "can I eat that?",all these questions untill we got there. They dont know that i needed to sneak away for a few minutes because daddy is gonna puppy sit them hehe.
    33a475s.jpg
    Bear ran inside and gabby followed to meet there father,of course Bear got overexcited and missed his footing and face-planted right in front of his father.Great first impressions right?
    Well I ditched my puppies with their father as i set out to see someone else,well...because I heard my master talking to people who wanted to adopt the puppies in a few weeks,witch makes me sad but theirs gonna be more puppys.
    fw116e.jpg
    (His is taller,i forgot to retake this picture x.x)
    Now who is this big dark male? Hehe.He seems like a nice pick for the next litter of puppies! His name is Walter,A pitbull.This is the male i have been hanging out with when i needed to get away from the puppies. Handsome huh?
    2i0aooh.jpg
    Oh...dont worry I didn't forget Taffanie...Well she had a bad ending and took it out on the computer and well...she broke it.Ok soo owhat happened was,remember the guy who broke in and took my bed and ....the toilet? well he said a letter back saying he didnt like her back and not to contact him back.Plus he magically poofed from town.After she read that she slaped her fist on he computer and you know what happened.
    Sigh,Silly human.
  • Options
    Fiveme2 wrote: »
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9: You think i should upload them as puppies or as adults?
    When I upload pets, I always upload one of the baby then again after the same pet ages into an adult (I will sometimes to Elder if I love them alot). This way other Simmers have the chance to get the baby form (foal, pup, kitten) and they can grow them up themselves. Or for those who want the easy route, they can download the pet as an adult without the wait. Its entirely up to you of course but I do both baby and adult, its just easier for me that way.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Aww poor Tiff, better luck next time. Mr. Right is out there somewhere! The newest sire is adorable. I think I'll do a puppy challenge as a nice break from dealing with my horses!! This challenge looks like a lot of fun! And I'm assuming the rules are basically the same for the 50 Foals just modified for dogs (and cats for those who like kittens). Seems easy enough!
  • Options
    GOODBYE PUPPEIS

1zd0ha8.jpg
    Today is gonna b a hard day,my puppies have found homes,Tif played with the puppies early in the morning before doing paperwork and phone calls.I wish we can keep them but we cant.
    2ui7scj.jpg
    I played with my daughter,trying to be in a good spirit but she can tell i was down.She asked wants wrong,I called over Bear and I told them they where finding new homes today.They didnt like that not on bit,Sigh my babies are leaving in a few hours...
    96xriq.jpg
    Master took me outside to detracted me,shes played with me untill I heard a car arrive and park,I ran i couldnt be here to see them off.Does that make me a bad mother? I dont know but i needed my own species to help me
    a1pq40.jpg
    Bear and Esmeralda [Yes iv called her Gabby in the story,witch is not her name. I guess I can say its her nickname? lol] Play as the adopters watch them,they are so cute no wonder why they have gone so quickly.After 2 hours they where gone from the house and onto there new home.
    Where was I?
    677b5u.jpg
    I was playing with Walter across the hill from my house.I told him what was happening and he understood because he knows all puppies cant stay forever with their parents.So I played with him till nighttime.
    I went home and i stood in front of the door for 2 mins knowing the pups arnt there.But i had too.
    Empty house.No puppies playing,barking or running at me.Sigh
    BEAR DOWNLOAD
    ESMERALDA DOWNLOAD
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    NEW LOVE

atuq9d.jpg
    Been a coupe months after my puppies left to their new homes,everything is going great and everything is back to normal.Taff playing her guitar early in the morning,witch im ok with now,she has gotten better at it.
    2uyrw5s.jpg
    Taffanie been busy flirting with a new arrival in town.His name is Bryce and shes head over heels with him.I cant see why she wont not go after him,he is cute eh? Anyways thy are now friends and they been writing letters to each other.
    I like him,at least he wont steal are toilet. Anyways....
    ix3tpl.jpg
    I let the lovebirds have there time as I need to see my lovebird at his home.When I got there he was out and about so I meet his human who played with me till he got there. Nice simple family.They do have another dog but im not there for that one.
    15r06qo.jpg
    Walter and I been bonding for a few days,I have slept over a few nights because their has been alot of storms and i didn't want to be in the storm.....So now this is the how it should be,he chasing me to the dog house...hmmm...
    j6kehv.jpg
    When I got home i found i had little black friends on me...again...Fleas are a pain in the rump.So its bathtime before bed!
    No idea if i have puppies on the way or not...
    I guess I will have to find out soon
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    WINTER SURPRISES

(3&4)

35jib5y.jpg
    Early in the morning it started to snow,the start of winter so Taffanie put up green lights and oh you see something new on our lot? Wellll that's my Christmas gift and perfect timing too.What is it you may ask? Weellll because it was so crowded with puppies Master and her now boyfriend build me a personal large dog house for me and my puppies!
    2iiv8yf.jpg
    She got herself a thing she draws colors on,i guess its fun for her but watching her well...thats was boring.Bad at whatever shes drawing,only worth 2 bucks.
    70l0nk.jpg
    She was having fun in the new snow.She build a igloo,Bryce was suppose to come and hang out but he never shown up,great boyfriend he is huh? Well while she was playing in the lovely white powder,I was inside with another surprise!

szfwrd.jpg
    TWO PUPPIES WHERE BORN!!!! Two twin girls,Roxy and Lilly.Lilly is the black brindle that looks like me and Roxy is the brown brindle that looks like her father.They are sooo cute!
    I swear i didn't not edit this too! I was surprised that they came out this great! :D I want to keep them xD
    They are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go head to the Website to see better picture ^.^
    http://lady50puppy.weebly.com/

• Options
    Snow fun

2lml277.jpg
    Roxy wake up and ran outside to see his new white powder shes never seen,she stepped in it and fell into the snow,she so small the snow covered her,poor Roxy...Meanwhile
    110aww8.jpg
    Bryce asked to move into the house,Tiff agreed and he moved into the house! YAY other human to help me take care of this little puppies
    25umkax.jpg
    Lilly's and Roxy's father come over for a visit with the puppies,So awesome he stopped by!
    351vj8l.jpg
    My humans played in the snow,she was making a ball and he was making...well...i have no idea,heard him say it was a snow angel..huh..never seen that before.
    f07xwm.jpg
    After all the playful moments in the snow and with there father,the humans having fun and enjoying the winter season,tomorrow is another sad day,once again I have to say goodbye to the puppies.

• Options
    edited November 2015
    GOODBYES AGAIN

105t7yh.jpg
    I play with my Lilly as it was time her her o go to a new home and that place will love her so much,I hope i get to see her again.Played with her for a few hours until there was a scream and Roxy barking inside the house.
    6zltvs.jpg
    Bryce set the kichen on fire!!! and he just seem not to care? or just not notice the fact his girlfriend was freaking out,took him a few mins to realize the fire and he stared freaking out,Jeeze humans...I took Roxy outside to play away from the fire.I found out that the fire moved to the counter top,firemen come and helped out,cost 120 to repair the stove.
    2d7g077.jpg
    After the fire Roxy went inside and pounced o her toy one last time.Shes such a goofball.Then I hears a car pull up and someone knocked on the door and droped off a male dog
    j7w54z.jpg
    Meet Leroy, a pittbullxshar-pei Mix. His a cutie all right.
    iegiti.jpg
    And then before bed Bryce asked Tiffanie to marry him!

guess what she said?
    YES!
    I want to say thank you to @ElijahsBabyGurl9 for letting me use your dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone wants to download this dog here:http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8054964

Keep in mind this dog was a she,I had permission to change the gender
    Puppies are uploaded on the exchange!
    http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=Fiveme2
  • Options
    ~^_^~ Glad to see Belle (aka Leeroy) ingame! Hope the pups turn out awesome!!! Mine is in the works hope to start posting soon (dealing with a tragic Holiday...maybe sharing my story will help me cope)!
  • Options
    Mia_KitoMia_Kito Posts: 507 Member
    I love crossing breeds and seeing what comes out in the end result. I loved the pix pup mixes. I might kidnap a good looking cross and slap a coat on it. I would like to have parents for it, but I would give credit to you for creating it.
    Also, if you are interested, you can visit Morgan Bananas (she changed to Morganaplays). I LOVE her templates because they look very much like the breed. I currently love the Red Nose Pit she has: http://morganaplays.tumblr.com/downloads

-whispers- I was gonna make a few crosses and pures to donate to your shelter as a 'puppy mill shut down' scenario -cough-

I am also very happy to see you back Eli! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9- AWww nooooo thats not good D: Well if you dont want to tell thats ok! I hope everything is ok!I hope so too :D gonna work on them today After brunch is made .
    @Mia_Kito- HAHAHA ok thats fine! I have room for puppies right now and adults in the shelter! Yea thats why Im gonna have mutts in my kennels too,SO far I love the second litter from my challenge! And You can steal a mutt if ya like And like what you mean the parents,pictures or like me sending you a picture of them or give you a copy? I dont think I have the shelpard right know,I ave to check when I get in game.

• Options
    Mia_KitoMia_Kito Posts: 507 Member
    Naw, I would download one of the crosses and adjust it how I want and put a new coat on it, but on it's profile I would say where I downloaded it and put a link to it so that would be crediting you. :)
    I'm a big stickler when it comes to breeds looking the way they are supposed to, especially since EA did a pretty bad representation of breeds this game. That and so that the crosses can look like they were actually crossed and you can see identity of both the parent's breed in the cross. Haha, but that's just me.
    *i would love to be affiliates with your shelter btw*
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    ohhhhh ok :) well i can send you the organal picture of the parents if you like,and yea I hate that when you have like a litter of 4 two turn out to be the default looking dog,and i agree the dogs in game stick!
    and go for it! you can me to be affiliates !
    Question you think this http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5171791# is a good model for the Kuvasz?