Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bad day

jvms20jvms20 Posts: 636 Member
Today's been a bad day technology-wise. And I just feel so frustrated and bottled up with so much anger because things aren't working right and I just want to rant because I just wanna get it off my chest.

First of all, the internet isn't working. So I contacted Xfinity Comcast and told them about the problem and spent over three hours in total talking with different people because they kept switching on me. Nothing worked and guess what? They hung up on me. Mid-sentence, while I was talking, they just hung up on me and didn't call back or anything. I wasn't being mean or rude to them I dont know why they did that. I still don't have any internet.

Anyway, next order of business. My ps3. I felt like watching a movie so I went on my profile and guess what? My ps3 froze. And it kept doing it each time I logged into it and I was restored file settings, nothing worked but finally I rebuilt my databases and voila, it worked. But then my little sister wanted to play a game and she popped in a game and then unplugged the cord while the ps3 was on. I'm so angry cause now it doesn't work, it freezes again.

And last but not least, I just decided I wanted to unwind and play Sims. So I clicked on Sims 2 UC and then, when I was about to click on my neighborhood a message pops up saying "The game had crashed. The application will now terminate." And ugghhh I just want SOMETHING to go right. I'm sorry if I seem crazy or weird or if this isn't something anyone cares about I'm just so tired of this happening!...okay......im done.
mRzKqv8.gif?1