Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

XatDee Showcase Thread

XatDeeXatDee Posts: 32 Member
Hi all,
I know im a bit late on starting a showcase thread. I wont be posting all of my works, because I simply don't have the time. But I would like to give you a taste of what i have done so far. I hope you enjoy and you can see my items in the gallery with the hashtag #XatDee.

Comments

• XatDeeXatDee Posts: 32 Member
    A few fellow Simmers have been asking about my Sundays Bakery. It has been referenced on Sims Facebook Photo page and on their Instagram.
    Some people have said they have trouble finding it, so here it is.

For those of you that have yet to see it, this is Sunday's Bakery (noCC).

72tKxtb.png

CJ984x9.png

huA3Pgn.png

wTkc7aM.png

cXFtf92.png

kw3fhqL.png

yc7sZiA.png

rwuFOY8.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your builds :)
    Sunday's Bakery is so very nice! :) The exterior design of the building in the shapes of the icecream/sundae looks very creative and very great! The cherry on the top of the roof and the pink scoop of icecream looks very nice! Very nice layout of the build. The curved front outdoors dining patio and the upper level outdoors side patio look very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered tables there in the sunshine eating food that they have bought at the bakery. The awnings are a nice touch in the build, and the flower cart and pedestal of flowers are nice for sims to see when they are entering the store. The pink and white colour scheme of the bakery looks pretty! The flower box windows on the side of the bakery look nice. Very pretty outdoors sitting area under the side upper patio! The flowers look very nice there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting at the seats there in the outdoors air, enjoying the nice floral setting. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the bakery! The pink wall paneling looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the glass display cases and the display shelves in the bakery. The type of tables and chairs that you have used and how you have placed them look very nice. The white flowers on the tables are pretty for sims to see when sitting there enjoying eating the food. The curtains look nice in the room areas. The white cabinets look very nice how you have placed them and created a double sink alcove. The chequered black and white flooring looks nice. Very nice bar counter area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables having a drink from the bar and a chat. The drinks display shelves and the bottles look great on the wall. Sims will enjoy listening to music through the wall speaker whilst buying food, dining and drinking at the store.
    The build is very nice! :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Hi dear XatDee, it's great to see your showcase thread! :smiley: Gonna bookmark it to keep track on your builds! :)

Sunday's Bakery is a very adorable build! :smiley:
    I like your exterior details, the ice cream architecture looks so cute and yummy! :yum: Very creative too! It's great that you used an apple as a cherry on top! Your furnishing looks very pretty! Love the soft pink color you used, very cute and adorable!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • CayreesCayrees Posts: 147 Member
    hello my dear Dee ♥
    i know ur works well from Gallery an im glad u gonna show them here! great idea
    Sunday's Bakery is very lovely place! especially i love decor design u made from roof! so yummy style :) ♥ love outdoor patios and soft yummy colors. Inside is adorabe also...
    ok it's time to go there :)))
    have a great week my dear! <3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Wow, Sunday's Bakery is fantastic, very creative design, love the cherry on the top! Beautiful candy pink interiors, looks very elegant :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Brilliant idea how you did the roofing!! Love the interiors as well! You did an excellent job! <3
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872