Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shower Woohoo in sims 4? Effects found

I've just found these effects in the text provided by Andrew on sims 4 studio, print captured with her effect player (the plumbob on the shower bottom)
12109944_518993394925839_261779446607678149_o.jpg

12141631_518993298259182_6810802074603648847_n.jpg?oh=77e2f20985cf2286ea6b53c09e654972&oe=568A26F9

Comments

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Shower WooHoo!!! <3
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Toddlers confirmed. :o
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    Toddlers confirmed. :o

Open world more than confirmed, just do not see who does not want B)
  • strawberrymarkstrawberrymark Posts: 199 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hopefully it comes in a patch sooner than later
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Ok that is really cool. Shower Woohoo. <3 I've always wondered if the Sims games will ever get a bathtub woohoo with a corner bath with an EP or something.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    Maybe it s in the next gamepack but I don't like the sound of woohoo failure.

I think no, because these effects dont have a suffix indicating dlc, like gp01, ep01, sp01 etc.
    mrnhmath wrote: »

I think no, because these effects dont have a suffix indicating dlc, like gp01, ep01, sp01 etc.

That doesn't mean it won't be in an ep or gamepack.

All effects included with dlcs starts with xp0X, but these shower effects are in the same nomination of base game effects, like s40_object_sink_brush_teeth
  • TiffyVogueTiffyVogue Posts: 48 Member
    im so exited so for this i cant not wait

All effects included with dlcs starts with xp0X, but these shower effects are in the same nomination of base game effects, like s40_object_sink_brush_teeth

They must be coming in an expansion pack or patch.

Trick and Treat was the first new interaction to be patched in so maybe shower woohoo could be added in a patch. I dont think this is a fake.
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited October 2015
    That's good. Now we can raise hygiene and fun easily.

Edit: i mean when/if it's added.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    Yay! Shower woohoo was my favourite! I wonder if the glass walls will get dark, because the steam is only coming from the top!
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Yay! Shower woohoo was my favourite! I wonder if the glass walls will get dark, because the steam is only coming from the top!

I hope we can watch it for once.
    LR3g0ni.jpg

I hope we can watch it for once.
    I don't know why I picture that as similar to the Sims slapping each other interaction. It is a tight space, so it could end up looking ugly if not done right.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • WrwurWrwur Posts: 321 Member
    YAAAS!
    I love how excited Simmers get with the news of a possible woohoo in the game. :) Forums needed good news like this.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Ayumap wrote: »
    That's good. Now we can raise hygiene and fun easily.

Edit: i mean when/if it's added.

Surely this raises 3 motives at once, because WooHoo is social too. :p

Get clean while simultaneously getting dirty.
  • ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    This pretty much confirms we will get shower woohoo back for TS4 at some point :) I'm so happy.
  • DiabolicalSimmerDiabolicalSimmer Posts: 84 Member
    Yay for shower woohoo
  • KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    This is really good news. Will their hygiene go down at all, if doing it in the shower?
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    At last!
    tumblr_nagxttJJr11qzwh14o1_r1_500.gif
    :bawling:

EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Has this code been in the game since the beginning? If not, does anyone know when it was added?