Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Parentcy Challenge - Moore Family

Comments

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    John is horrible, I like him less and less :/ Poor Ethan and it's not easy for his mom, but I hope things will change to better side one day ;)
  • GobstoppedGobstopped Posts: 510 Member
    Looks awesome so far, good luck with your challenge!
    ygOHaMn.png
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    @roseinblack69 Ethan is very motivated to earn a lot of money in the future. I'm preparing him slowly to gen 2 ;)

@Gobstopped Thank you <3
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    @Persefona711 It sounds great, I trust Ethan :)<3
  • iamduniamdun Posts: 514 Member
    I absolutely love this story. I can't wait to see what happens next. I really don't like John lol.
    @iamdun I'm glad you like it :)
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    edited July 2017
    xmas.png
    Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays from Moore's family and friends!
    Post edited by Persefona711 on
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    Merry Christmas to you and Moore family @Persefona711!
    edited July 2017
    Judy: We're going to aunt and uncle to see their baby.
    Ethan: Mom, where babies come from?
    J: So...
    E: I'm joking. I know that we had a lesson in school.
    J: Ok, but if you want, we can talk about it anytime.
    E: Mom, many kids in my school have a sister or brother. Will I have too?
    J: No my little man. But you know what. Aunt's and Uncle's daughter might be your little sister. She needs a smart and strong brother - like you.
    E: Ok! So for what are you waiting mom, let's go to uncle.

1.PNG

Liberty and Johnny didn't live far away.
    After congratulations, Judy went to hug a little Cherish.

2.png

The next to meet Cherish was Ethan. He really enjoyed his time with his new little sister. He promised her that he will be always protecting her.

3.png

But Ethan didn't know that it will be difficult for him to keep this promise.
    Because when he was playing with Cherish, Johnny, and Liberty was sharing a news with Judy.

4.png

They announced that after Ethan birthday they must move out. They don't know for how long, but there will be no contact with them. The reason was some issues in Johnny's family.

5.png

Soon Judy had to go because of work. Ethan was already a big boy and he can be in the home all by himself.
    Today was a bit cold outside so he was playing hide and seek at home with his imaginary friend.

6.png

He went to mommy's room to hide. He thought that under the dresser will be a good place to hide. And it was.
    His imaginary friend couldn't find him. After some time Ethan decided to get out.
    But when he was coming out he hit himself by the dresser.
    Dresser was old and already damaged so after this hit the lowest drawer fell off and some documents fall on to the floor.
    There was something else, some mysterious doll. Ethan picked her up and then he saw something interesting in documents.
    Judy birthdays was a couple days after his.
    He didn't know what to do with this information. For now, he had to clean up the mess before mom returns from work.

7.png

Next day in Ethan's school was a trip to the police station. Most of the kids went to talk to policemen. But Ethan took the opportunity to write on his blog.

"Hi readers, sorry for a lack of updates on the blog recently. Uncle Johnny and Aunt Liberty have a child.
    Her name is Cherish and I will be her brother so watch out, she is under my protection!
    I have some question for you: what to buy for mom for a birthday present?"

Ethan uploads a post and waits a moment. One commentator gave him advice. He needs to observe mom and watch what she like. Ethan thought that it was a really good advice. He couldn't wait for more advice because a teacher was calling him.

8.png

For next couple of days, Ethan carefully observed mom. The idea of gift finally came out when he went for shopping with mom. Now, he only needs to talk with uncle Johnny. Because they already had some plan about Judy's birthday.

9.png

Ethan was trying hard for mom. He tried so hard, that Judy began to suspect something.

10.png

11.png

Bonus picture ;)

12.png
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    Something new is coming... I can sense it ;) I'm curious how Ethan is gonna surprise his mom :)
    @roseinblack69 I think I will add today Ethan's birthday ^^ but for a surprise for Judy you have to wait for the next update ;)
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    edited July 2017
    Hi readers, I'm a teen now, but let's start from today morning.

1.png

I took a bath, in the end, it was my birthday. And I really was trying to be neat but you know I'm a slob. Sorry, mom.

2.png

3.png

In the afternoon was time for The Party!!!

4.png

5.png

And here I'm. How do I look?
    I'm now not only slob but also a loner. And my aspiration is Computer Whiz.

6.png
    (I use Random Trait Generator for Ethan and he gave him the worst traits from his parents ;p but in this way is more fun ^^)

Let's continue the party.

7.png

8.png

I saw mom talking with Greg. I like this guy.

9.png

For the end, it was a bonfire.

10.png

After a party, I was seeing from window mom with Greg.

11.png

Maybe you are curious what gifts I got? I got simwatch and slablet so I can now update my blog whenever I want! And I also got some simoleons but I think I need to find some job because my room needs serious renovation.

12.png

Thanks for reading and commenting, bye!

Bonus pictures ;)

Judy day before Ethan's birthday. She really worked hard to earn money.

13.png

On the day of Ethan's birthday generally everything starting breaking ;p

14.png
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    Yay, finally Ethan grew up! :) Congrats to him on his Birthday! If even he is slob he'll be a nice guy I know it ;) And I hope his mom and Greg will stay together, they would be a very nice couple <3
    @roseinblack69 Thank you for your reading and commenting :)
    I miss a little my little Ethan, but can't change, the challenge must go on ^^
    And in next 2 updates it will be a lot of Judy and Greg ;)
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • DotDebsDotDebs Posts: 163 Member
    Judy and Ethan are so adorable! Ethan grew into such a handsome young man! I really hope Judy and Greg end up together! She deserves a good man.
    edited July 2017
    After Ethan's birthday Judy was really tired. It was Sunday so she could sleep a little longer but the noise from the kitchen woke her.

1.png

Judy was in a little shock but she was really happy. The cake wasn't splendid but it was first Ethan's cake.

2.png

But these birthdays was a little bittersweet. After the cake, Johnny and Liberty started to say goodbye. They had to catch a plane.

3.png

Soon after they went, there was a knock on the door. It was John. He came to wish Ethan best wishes. Ethan wasn't pleasant but he agreed for a little chat. Maybe it is a start for the better relationship for these two.

4.png

5.png

When they talked, Judy enjoyed a gift.

6.png

Then again knocking on the door.

7.png

8.png

9.png
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    edited July 2017
    I was so nervous and excited at the same time.

1.png

2.png

3.png

First Greg took me for breakfast to the charming cafe.
    We ate bagels and talked. The conversation was really enjoyable. Then there was a walk and ... holding hands.

4.png

He told me a little about himself.
    After his medical studies he settled in the Oasis Springs. Most of his life he spent on work. No family, only a few close friends.
    He remembers when they brought me to the hospital, it was really difficult operation. Fortunately, everything ended well.
    Invitation to the Ethan's birthday made him very happy. He wanted to see how we were doing and when I opened the door for him, it was like lightning, and - Greg laughed, and he changed the subject. That we must hurry, because he is taking me to the cinema.

Not much time left we have, so we ran. I nearly broke my heel, but he held me by the hand all the time. And we managed. I guess I was in the cinema for the first time since I moved here.

5.png

After the film, we went to the juice bar. When I thought it was the end of the date, he assured me that this is just the beginning.

6.png

We had a reservation into one of the fanciest restaurants.

7.png

He told me that when he finally managed a courage to invite me for a date, he didn't notice that it was already so late.
    I told him then that I'll call him back, so he waited patiently. When he almost lost all hope, I called, but with no response about a date - Greg laughed - it was about Ethan's birthday. He thought, however, that he try one more time. He put everything on one card, a new outfit, hair, he even shaved his sideburns - we laughed.
    The whole birthday he was trying to draw my attention. - He smiled and grabbed my hand.

What could I say? I'm glad he didn't give up so quickly.

We make a toast that we finally went on a date!

After the toast, he asked if I am tired. I replied that I had never felt so charged.
    So he took me to the Discotheque Pan Europa.

8.png

9.png

He took me on the cliffs. I've never been in such a wonderful place. We lay down on the ground. The sky was studded with stars.

10.png

He helped me to my feet.
    I was afraid to fall in love again, but I think it was already too late.

11.png

I could not hold back any longer, I kissed him, but what now ... I felt that my heart trembled.

12.png

Then he hugged me so tight that I ran out of breath and all my insecurities flew away with the smoke.

13.png

And here we are, welcoming the new day, together.

14.png

15.png

Cafe - Is from Asia210321 but has CC so don't show up in the gallery on the site.
    Cinema and Bar by ju1ka
    Restaurant by phiness26
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    Yay for Greg and Judy! :D<3
    @roseinblack69 YaY too :D
    I love how they fit together.
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    edited July 2017
    When mom was on a date, John and I have built a little shack in the backyard. Finally, I can put somewhere my old stuff.

1.png

2.png

My room still doesn't look good but my priority is to buy a computer. I need to find a job. Maybe I will think about it tomorrow in school. My first week in high school, I wonder how it will be.

3.png

I'm glad that I will be going to school with my sister Baylee and friend from elementary school Adrian.

4.png

Art lesson is ok. You may not know but I was really good at these stuff in elementary school. I still like art but much more I like the lesson about programming.

5.png

6.png

The cafeteria is fine and does you see blonde behind Baylee? She is pretty. She often sits next to me in class, maybe I should ask for her phone number? But she is in Paragons club, you know these popular teens, so maybe not.

7.png

My first week at school slowly ended. I thought it was time to look for a job. I saw in the hallway Baylee with a friend.

8.png

9.png

I hate Physical Education and I hate our teacher.
    Glad that along with Adrian we skipped these classes.

10.png

11.png

Adrian mentioned that Quick Burger is looking for a new employee. If babysitting doesn't work out, I'll try there.

12.png

It was really late when I was coming home. Mom was waiting for me.

13.png

I think it was the first time when mom yelled at me. She was really scary.
    And now I'm grounded.

14.png

When Judy came out to take a deep breath, she saw a familiar face in the distance. It was John, he looks kinda sad. When Judy was thinking about him, Greg came.

15.png

16.png

17.png

Bonus pictures :)

18.png

19.png
    (I love her dreamy gaze.)

20.png
    (Ethan's favorite place to play games.)

High School by itsmy2815
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    I love Ethan, he is very great guy <3 And Greg is a very nice person too, Jade has really great friend... I also hope that Ethan and his father will get closer a bit. Waiting for the new chapter ;)
    @roseinblack69 Maybe John has changed... we will see :)
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    edited July 2017
    Judy came up with the idea to transform a shed into a recording studio. She managed to save a bit but first must somehow get rid of toys from the shed.

1.png

Ethan helped mom organize a garage sale. He hoped to earn mom forgiveness.

2.png

Near the end, Greg came.

3.png

Greg took Judy to a nightclub.

4.png

5.png

6.png

They spent together really good time.

7.png

At the weekend, Ethan went to work as a babysitter. On-site Baylee greeted him, gave some tips and wished good luck.

8.png

The work did not go too well.

9.png

Never again. - These words echoed in Ethan's mind when he was returning home.

When Ethan was waiting for a bus he met Greg. The guy was all right, so our teenager talked with him a little. Ethan asked Greg what he thought of Judy. At the end of the conversation, Greg invited Ethan with his mother for dinner to him.

10.png

At that time, Judy worked in her new music studio. It was small and modest, but for her it was wonderful.

11.png

She managed to finish the first song "Roo". Full of hope she sent it to the record company.

12.png
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    I hope the record company will like Jude's song ;) Everything is going really great :)
    edited July 2017
    Long time since I was here ^^'

Judy and Ethan arrived at Greg's house for dinner.

1.png

2.png

Dinner passed them in a pleasant atmosphere. Greg was a great host and cook.

3.png

4.png

After dinner, Judy helped with the dishes.

5.png

Ethan in the meantime was checking the game of which Greg spoke during dinner.

6.png

It was getting late, but Greg had a surprise for Judy in the backyard.

7.png

But this time Judy also had a surprise for Greg.

8.png

9.png

Judy couldn't resist and didn't want to.

10.png

The rest of the night was a real pleasure for Judy and Greg.

11.png

12.png

13.png

Goodnight.

14.png

Goodmorning.

15.png

16.png

Breakfast passed just as nice as dinner.
    When Judy went to the bathroom, Greg decided to talk a little with Ethan.

17.png

It was a little embarrassing for Ethan but I think he appreciates it.

And it was time to say goodbye.

18.png

19.png

Judy loves Greg but she still is afraid to trust men.
    She really must to think seriously about their relationship.

20.png

Bonus pictures :)

21.png

22.png
    qbDPpCu.jpg