Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

whats your favorite stuff pack so far?

whats your favorite stuff pack so far? why?

Comments

• Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    Split between spooky stuff and cool kitchen. Really just love the build mode objects each pack offers. Especially the modern appliances in cool kitchen.
  • paramournparamourn Posts: 375 Member
    Spooky Stuff. It included more or less exactly what I expected, whereas Kitchen Stuff barely had anything for your kitchen.
  • hwaitaenghwaitaeng Posts: 57 Member
    it's gotta be Spooky Stuff. I love Halloween, so decorating my Sims' house(s) for the holiday is a MUST! the Headless Horseman costume is also super cool; however, I wish they would have added a female ninja outfit. I was looking forward to dressing the Sim version of me as a ninja, but that can't happen unless I swap my gender. oh well.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Spooky Stuff for the fairy costumes
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Striker12345Striker12345 Posts: 57 Member
    Cool Kitchen Stuff because I love the cloths that came with the game and it made my kitchen look like a modern kitchen you get in the real world and its so far the only stuff pack that has the most items
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2015
    Perfect Patio and Spooky Stuff. :) I liked Cool Kitchen but I think it didn't had those many kitchen items and I was storngly expecting some new tiles for the floor and walls. :\
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • poshbakerlooposhbakerloo Posts: 78 Member
    I like the game packs and expansion packs, but I find stuff pack pointless. Just download from free CC.
    I <3 The Sims
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I don't know, I like them all for different reasons, although I must say it has to be in between Spooky Stuff and Cool Kitchen Stuff, they both have great Objects and CAS Parts, I love the dark theme of Spooky Stuff and the Halloween Recipes but I also love the different Variations and Sub-Variations of Ice Cream :3
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • KnoxhoodKnoxhood Posts: 266 Member
    Perfect Patio for the hot tubs. Use them all the time :smiley:
    EA ID: Knoxhood
    VzZNxCw.gif
    PC Specs: Corsair 760T Black Case, Intel core i7 6700K CPU, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Mobo, MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition, 64GB DDR4 Geil 2400MHz RAM, 2x 240GB HyperX Savage & Samsung 850 EVO SSDs, 9TB WD Red HDDs, ID-COOLING FrostFlow 240L Red LED CPU cooling,750W PSU.
  • KatrinkuKatrinku Posts: 224 Member
    edited December 2015
    I really like Cool Kitchen! But Perfect Patio is too very good!
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I absolutely love Spooky Pack. It's my favorite. The costumes are adorable, the house decorations are fun. I just like it a lot and use it all the time. Especially with Get Together. For me, they go well together.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Perfect Patio. I'm a builder at heart and it's easy for yards to end up ignored other than with flowers and trees lol.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Spooky Stuff.

The biggest and best stuffpack so far. I hope future stuffpacks will be this big.
  • grod4Lgrod4L Posts: 129 Member
    Perfect Patio, and secondly Cool Kitchen (hated the objects, only like it for the clothes/hair)
  • cassiee92cassiee92 Posts: 13 New Member
    My favorite so far is Perfect Patio! :)
  • SimmerSparklezzzSimmerSparklezzz Posts: 875 Member
    Spooky Stuff

S91Echo.gif?1
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I'm that person who actually loves Luxury Party. My played Sims use the sparkly clothes a lot, including the menswear.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • BethDoesGamingBethDoesGaming Posts: 109 Member
    Luxury party and cool kitchen
    tumblr_mwy4bptfGw1s9y1hvo1_500.gif

Phamily Is Life
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I only have Cool Kitchen. Bought it solely for the icecream, never expected that I'd use the clothes and one single hairstyle so often.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Perfect Patio. Love the outdoor furniture and hot tubs.
  • AceofSpades2231AceofSpades2231 Posts: 594 Member
    I just have cool kitchen and I really like it. None of the stuff packs really seamed worth it to me, I got it because of a gift card but I like it a lot.. But Movie hangout looks really cool IMO. But I really do LOVE the CAS in cool kitchen. I like the frosted window cabinets two. The ice cream is annoying though because its all my sims want to do. I have like six cartons of ice cream in my fridge.
    eqnxTFN.jpg
    I love video games because of the things that I could never do in real life... For instance, in the sims you can get a job and a house.
    Origin ID: Mainmanvs100
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    I like the game packs and expansion packs, but I find stuff pack pointless. Just download from free CC.

I used to use CC in the Sims 2 days, but it used to cause issues in the game, and I gave up. Same thing happens for Sims 3 and 4 as well, and the idea of sorting through CC when a patch comes out sound boring.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    It looks like Spooky Stuff is many people's favourite. Oddly enough, that's the only one I didn't buy nor plan to ever buy hahaha

I really like the clothes and decor from cool kitchen but I really dislike the ice cream maker. It looks clunky and the cones are stupidly big.

My favourite has to be Perfect Patio. It's the one I use the most and the furniture and decor was very stylish.

The worst that I own so far in my opinion is Luxury Party. There is almost nothing in there that I use. I regret having buying it. I must admit I bought it because of the hairstyle with the bangs. But that is literally all I use from it.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    Perfect patio and cool kitchen for me
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm that person who actually loves Luxury Party. My played Sims use the sparkly clothes a lot, including the menswear.

I use the Luxury Party items quite a bit as well. Especially the female CAS and the fountain and buffet table.

ETA: My favorite SP is Perfect Patio.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png