Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whatever's on your mind

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    I've got a lot on my mind at the moment :( I'm thinking about my future and have a few regrets from last January :(

Matthew.
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    I'm wondering if I should rewatch Fairy Tail and One Piece on my new HD computer. Since I'm really not that interested in watching anything else right now, except When They Cry, which I'm almost done with.
  • Options
    joanbarfieldjoanbarfield Posts: 46 Member
    Currently thinking about how awesome it would be if humans had wings. Seriously... Think about it for a moment.

I don't know if anyone here has ever read Maximum Ride; but something similar to that sorts. I would love to be able to fly.... Maybe its just me though : P
  • Options
    Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    I'm wondering if I made a character for my story lead a double life as a singer, if that would seem too similar to the show Hannah Montana. My character is in her twenties, not a teen, and her double life is not the main point of the story. Or I could just make her be a singer in the other world that the characters visit, so no one on earth knows about her fame. She's also an intern for a big tech company in Hawaii.
  • Options
    Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    Sennie wrote: »
    I've got a lot on my mind at the moment :( I'm thinking about my future and have a few regrets from last January :(

Matthew.

I'm so sorry about what you're going through. I read your post in the "Hard Times" thread. I know how close you were with your dad from your other posts. I hope things get better for you as time goes on, I really do. You're a good person and I know you will figure things out for your future. It's hard to think about, especially now but you can do it.
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,086 Member
    Do I have anything on my butt?
  • Options
    The bathroom scene...it shook my mind..and...my eyes are still bleeding.
  • Options
    nicolethebowlnicolethebowl Posts: 121 Member
    why make food for me when my sim can make food her her?
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    when british people say "hurt her" it sounds like "hö hö"
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited March 2017
    lejoninna wrote: »
    when british people say "hurt her" it sounds like "hö hö"

Ahahaha! :joy:

I'm just super sleep deprived rn :blush:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    Pretty little liars doing really bad things.