Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whatever's on your mind

Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
This is just a thread where anyone can post whatever is on their mind.

Cats are fluffy <3
Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.

Comments

• Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Vanilla sims are harder to make :sweat_smile:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    I met a traveller from an antique land
    Who said:-Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
    Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,
    Half sunk, a shatter'd visage lies, whose frown
    And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command
    Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
    Which yet survive, stamp'd on these lifeless things,
    The hand that mock'd them and the heart that fed.
    And on the pedestal these words appear:
    "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
    Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
    Nothing beside remains: round the decay
    Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
    The lone and level sands stretch far away.

P. B. Shelley
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Candigurl247Candigurl247 Posts: 1,149 Member
    I'm sad that the LOL button is gone. :(
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Teen Wolf is a great show <3
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    Don't even get me started on this current season! :D
    6JSxk49.png?1

I'm watching it, currently halfway through, the Dread Doctors freak me out x.x
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Did I turn off the oven before I left?
    TL8ZBmw.gif
    Did I turn off the oven before I left?
    Eeep!!

335801_surprised-reactions-shocked-surprise-shock.gif
    Birds of a Feather

giphy.gif
  • 0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member

I hate the current season. If I could punch Theo, I would.
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
    0Chloe wrote: »

Yeah, I didn't trust him as soon as Stiles became suspicious of him, I love how Lydia can fight now though.

Yeah, I didn't trust him as soon as Stiles became suspicious of him, I love how Lydia can fight now though.

I love Lydia. I'm glad she's getting more air time. Her character was pretty useless for the most part!
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif

I love Lydia. I'm glad she's getting more air time. Her character was pretty useless for the most part!

Me too, although she did help, mostly in the crime solving part/finding dead bodies, I wonder how many Seasons it'll take for her to master her powers. She's smart, beautiful and now also powerful, a great combo I should say.

Me too, although she did help, mostly in the crime solving part/finding dead bodies, I wonder how many Seasons it'll take for her to master her powers. She's smart, beautiful and now also powerful, a great combo I should say.

My boyfriend and I are hoping that it will be in the next half of the season. They've focused on her quite a bit this season, so we think she might be more important now. We also want Scott to do something cool. Lol. We feel like as an Alpha, he should be doing some Alpha-y stuff!
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    edited October 2015
    I think I've got some corrupt CC but I can't be bothered to figure out which one it is. I'll just pretend it's another EA glitch and forget about the strange waist high floating items every time I drag something in live mode. Who needs to place pumpkins on the ground anyways.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    I'm trying to make "Photoshop" looking gifs using GIMP.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

My boyfriend and I are hoping that it will be in the next half of the season. They've focused on her quite a bit this season, so we think she might be more important now. We also want Scott to do something cool. Lol. We feel like as an Alpha, he should be doing some Alpha-y stuff!

It looks like Lydia's screams are allot more useful now, so I'm sure she'll be doing much more in future Seasons, unless they kill her off. As for Scott, I too hope he starts doing more to prove he's an Alpha, like he did in Seasons prior. Also I hope that Kira finds a reason to use her tails or remembers that as a Lightning Kitsune she can use lightning in battle.
    What if we're all secretly dreaming right now and what if the world and individuals around us are all illusions/part of our imagination? :o
    What if we're all secretly dreaming right now and what if the world and individuals around us are all illusions/part of our imagination? :o

What if this is the Matrix :cold_sweat:
  • lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    I think my dog is tearing something up.
    no wait he's just chewing on a teddy bear.
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
    I came across a post on Facebook not so long ago, and it creeped me out. Lol.

*I don't really believe in Angels of this sort and going to Heaven, but the thought of this theory made me think.

tumblr_n61g5eS2Df1tvi0n7o1_500.jpg
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
    Did you hear Oxygen and Potassium went on a date? It went OK.

Not even a week later, Oxygen and Magnesium went out. OMg.

Oxygen then tried to ask Nitrogen out. She said NO.

• PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I like to sit and stare at my siggy. :love:

hehe.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    My brother-in-law sold my car for $85! :rage:
    It needed a brake-job and a tune-up but that was all!
    It was a '98 Kia Sephia with ONLY 80,001 miles!

Needless to say, I'm not too happy with him right now! :rage: The only good thing he's ever done for me was give me a niece and a nephew!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    I wonder if anyones downloaded my stuff on tumblr.
    I should go check.
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?