Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny Sims 3 screenshots

Comments

• ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    fiball_9_zpslecn3mct.jpg

I think Matilda-Amaryllis is learning the hard way never to wear strappy sandals when dancing with her date, Finn. He stepped on her feet quite a bit.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • skm36skm36 Posts: 2,754 Member
    Going potty, just wears you out.
    Screenshot-40-1.jpg

Deer walking on water
    Screenshot-131.jpg

Fairy cat
    Screenshot-22-1.jpg

Sink hole
    Screenshot-1.jpg
    j7zqrt.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Jared doing experimental medical fairy treatments on NateScreenshot-397_zps12jhvdoy.jpg
  • amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    skm36 wrote: »
    Screenshot-40-1.jpg

That is the cutest thing ever!!
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Wow! I am laughing my self silly! Thank you all for sharing! So funny! :D
  • jusMehjusMeh Posts: 424 Member
    Screenshot_192.png

^ After using a few too many cheats and One More Slot Package to get the hot air balloon where it's supposed to be--in the air, the guy literally ran through the air all the way down to the ground, funniest glitch I'd ever seen. I had to use a cheat to teleport his girlfriend home. She wasn't as "smart" as her BF and got stuck in the HAB.

Screenshot_196.png

^ Another view of the male sim, so eager to leave that poor excuse for a hot-air balloon that he risked his life sprinting thousands of feet above ground just to get away and return home. :o

Screenshot_51_2.png

^ This is the real reason why Maxis had to cut Sims 4 toddlers from the game -- they all turned out looking like mini giraffes due to shoddy programming and being "cloned" from YA sims (like teens etc.).

Screenshot_2_2.png

^ When my sim threw a life raft at a performer on stage. No idea why. Next she threw a piece of pizza followed by a juicy steak.

Screenshot_5.png

Yeah, this ain't good.... Seems the new mother forgot something rather important. :|
  • ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    1zg9650.jpg

"This laptop is delicious, honey. You should try it."

"No thanks, babe. I'll just stick with eating my pasta."
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Really Taxis?

Screenshot-380_zpsxfpaykw3.jpg
    giphy.gif

• LavenkittyLavenkitty Posts: 53 Member
    Looks like a boat took a dive. Found it like this. Not sure how. Gone now but was pretty silly and was there for a day. :U

Screenshot-77_zpsp98l0nh5.jpg
    NZXT Phantom ( white ) | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | 16GB RAM | Intel i7 4790k 4.0GHz | MSI R9 390 8GB GDDR5
    I love sims, art, computers, Kim Possible, and Invader Zim, and I drew my avatar.
    DeviantART | Twitter | Tumblr | Twitter
    amaresity wrote: »
    skm36 wrote: »
    Screenshot-40-1.jpg

That is the cutest thing ever!!

Thank you. :smiley:

j7zqrt.jpg
    Jared doing experimental medical fairy treatments on NateScreenshot-397_zps12jhvdoy.jpg

To funny! :lol:

@jusMeh The guy from the hot air balloon, is really superman showing off. :lol:

@ilikethesims30 To funny! :lol:

@BrittanyChick22 Ha! I love how they are showing no reaction to there being a taxi in the home. :lol:

@Lavenkitty Maybe the Kracken was holding on to it. :lol:
    j7zqrt.jpg
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    1zg9650.jpg

"This laptop is delicious, honey. You should try it."

"No thanks, babe. I'll just stick with eating my pasta."

@ilikethesims30 I suppose it's what you'd call interactive eating! I wonder if you put on weight... :/

@jusMeh Someone on the forum had a pick-up thrown at her sim performer... :s

@BrittanyChick22 Guess they have a waterfront house, huh? :#

@Lavenkitty A real shipwreck! :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • DazedkittyDazedkitty Posts: 60 Member
    Lol nice screenshots everyone :)
    12541070_10208710144053713_5344325822682534069_n.jpg?oh=8a04e5a22e87f7f271750efc44c810bf&oe=5747540D
    COME CHECK OUT MY NEW SIMS 3 CREATIONS

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    My household of four wanted to go to their vacation home in Egypt, which is on the bank of the Nile, from another lot also on the Nile. Four taxi boats came to pick them up, one for each person. I thought that was a bit excessive, but if the taxis took them all the way home it would make for some interesting screenshots.

No such luck! Each person would get into their boat, drive a little bit away from the shore, then drive back to the same place on the shore, get out of the boat, then get into the boat again, and everything all over again. I took a short video of the whole mess, and then took a pity on them and reset them:

http://v9.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=crxwx&s=9
  • AlexxkaAlexxka Posts: 14 New Member
    Haha, shame I can't post pictures yet)
  • girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    edited January 2016
    I can't find the screenshot, but once I captured a photo of my sim trying to make drinks and she had such a sheepish look on her face like "sorry for breaking all these glasses!" it was so cute.
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    I can't find the screenshot, but once I captured a photo of my sim trying to make drinks and she had such a sheepish look on her face like "sorry for breaking all these glasses!" it was so cute.

Agreed! I LOVE when they first start mixing drinks, the looks they give are truly hysterical!
  • amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    "whose great idea was it to wear heels today?"

2mesock.jpg
  • DazedkittyDazedkitty Posts: 60 Member
    The paparazzi guy Caught on fire in my gardan
    MPXIDNr.png?1
    12541070_10208710144053713_5344325822682534069_n.jpg?oh=8a04e5a22e87f7f271750efc44c810bf&oe=5747540D
    COME CHECK OUT MY NEW SIMS 3 CREATIONS

• wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    Yes, lets do our homework sitting in like a foot of snow. It makes perfect sense!

24250240479_8ebc97fcf5_b.jpg
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • jusMehjusMeh Posts: 424 Member
    edited January 2016
    @jillbg and @skm36 <3 (and hopefully I didn't miss anyone....) Thanks guys for mentioning my screenshots! Glad ya liked them. Sorry it took me until now to respond, but the past several days have been hectic and I've barely had time to play my beloved Sims 3! :'( And when I have more time later (hopefully) I'll catch up on everyone's pics in this thread after I post --on yet another-- ridiculous flamebait thread in the ts4 section - I know I don't belong there but omg, I can't even... :s

Anyhow I really love this thread, it's one of the best ones on here.

edited to add: I love the sims 3 section in general, it's so much calmer and nicer and less rude than, ya know, that other section. :D
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    jusMeh wrote: »
    @jillbg and @skm36 <3 (and hopefully I didn't miss anyone....) Thanks guys for mentioning my screenshots! Glad ya liked them. Sorry it took me until now to respond, but the past several days have been hectic and I've barely had time to play my beloved Sims 3! :'( And when I have more time later (hopefully) I'll catch up on everyone's pics in this thread after I post --on yet another-- ridiculous flamebait thread in the ts4 section - I know I don't belong there but omg, I can't even... :s

Anyhow I really love this thread, it's one of the best ones on here.

edited to add: I love the sims 3 section in general, it's so much calmer and nicer and less rude than, ya know, that other section. :D

@jusMeh Really? Well, better keep away from "the other" section then! :/
    NymlADp.jpg
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    Never try to pet a raccoon. It doesn't end well.
    Screenshot-190_zpskanzqyua.jpg
    giphy.gif

• Painterly27Painterly27 Posts: 177 Member
    It's a three headed horse!

23424734855_a596698b4c_z.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top