Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny Sims 3 screenshots

Comments

• LazerRay3LazerRay3 Posts: 312 Member
    Got another one of my sims messing with the Group Project machine, this time Danielle triggered it just as it started raining

20k3z37.jpg

Nobody wandered in after the lever of doom was pulled, and she managed to drop more sims
  • minimomemuminimomemu Posts: 73 Member
    edited November 2015
    [img][/img]e61948a2-49f0-4aea-9cd8-7ea5794dfb0e_zps1w53uhc7.jpg
    When you need to win big more than you need to eat brains.

The zombies tend to do weird things, I have seen some raid the fridge at the base camps and community lots for World Adventures.
  • amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    My sims cat glitched. Poor Mr Whiskers

332cnpg.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @amaresity , the best thing about that picture is that your Sim is looking at that frightening creature and still thinking "aww, cute kitty!"
    @amaresity, Check for outdated animation mods if you get that glitch a lot, several no idle animation mods are not compatible with the Pets expansion pack.
  • AMariseSAMariseS Posts: 2,458 Member
    Bee attack:
    30m329e.png
    @AMariseS, To quote Hommer Simpson "Be bit my bottom, my bottom big!"
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    I have one screenshot that was wierd to me, it was one of my sims (Nate) running around another sims house in only a towel?!? I also have pictures on my iPhone of a raccoon with fairy wings from when I didn't know how to take screenshots, still have to read up on how to post screenshots....
  • KafonixKafonix Posts: 75 Member
    edited November 2015
    rDc85cf.jpg

He always tries to sit down under the sink when he's feeling hot. :D

QQNZoOn.jpg

That's an unconventional method to wake up your daughter.
  • s1mszzangs1mszzang Posts: 797 Member
    edited November 2015
    ditz riffin from appaloosa plains
    he she looks really clueless
    idoMDH5.png

ggvdx3t.png
    CUTIE!!! ^^^ I love Pets but the bloody horses and sometimes cats always get stuck in hedges and lag my game until I delete them. I leave my unicorn alone though, he/she never seems to get stuck.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Screenshot-45_zpserty2a6n.jpg
    NEVER make a fairy angry!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Screenshot-29_zpsmdwqr816.jpg
    The "Dead Man's Revenge" coaster isn't for everyone... I guess.
    @s1mszzang, I think that dog might be part retriever, they tend to have expressions like that, I knew of two Chocolate Lab/German Shepperd mixes in real life that did those type of expressions.
  • s1mszzangs1mszzang Posts: 797 Member
    awww they originally tend to have that expressions how cute :D i loved that premade dog's face expression so much and made her more pretty

NGiRIeW.jpg
    imBOkbb.jpg
    princess puppy <3

• MAGICALMJJ13MAGICALMJJ13 Posts: 177 Member
    Well I have...

8403a91e-240d-4771-9a09-3989ee55735b.jpg
    df7b15e2-c477-438f-aa01-65b0c9ddc463.jpg

And then there's
    Screenshot-191.jpg
    Screenshot-192.jpg
  • mommavi1181mommavi1181 Posts: 63 Member
    This one actually creeped me out quite a bit. This is Chloe from my University Life LP and she had just finished flirting with the guy in front of her, then turns her head and gives this crazy look. It seemed like she was looking right at me...I think she is a little bit evil.
    0mhZA9S.png
    8K2Ugwy.png
    Check out my YouTube channel for Sims 3 and Sims 4 Let's Plays and challenges. Storybooksim

Sims 3 University Life-Newest Part
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNXth2ugfxk
    I've been playing a game where my Sim Sheila is marooned on a deserted island. It was during her third day (yes just 3 days) that she flipped out!

day%203%20went%20crazy_zpsjgj8uvty.jpg
    Screenshot-23_zpsnxdq4v9i.jpg

more weird than funny, one of my male sims decided to run around his female neighbors home in just a towel, never knew they could do this!
  • ErinRosadoErinRosado Posts: 77 Member
    4ihahs.jpg

Becoming a teen is never easy...
  • ErinRosadoErinRosado Posts: 77 Member
    This is another one of my favourites, and is from my first game since replacing my laptop. This is my husband's Simself, jamming out on his drums after his shift (starting out in Journalism). I just love the look on his face! :heart:

mcvzaf.jpg
  • Peach77Peach77 Posts: 313 Member
    @MAGICALMJJ13 Your Michael Jackson sim is soooooo awesome! His deadpan response is hilarious.
  • MAGICALMJJ13MAGICALMJJ13 Posts: 177 Member
    @Peach77 Haha, Thank you! :D When I caught his expression in game it cracked me up and I just had to take a picture. Especially because Holly, the sim he was talking to, was so animated about it waving her arms around and everything and Michael's just standing there like -.- not into the conversation at all.
    this is the fairy winged raccoon I spotted awhile back sorry about the picture quality, I used my phone because I had no idea how to take a screenshot.image.jpg2_zpsvi72mtnz.jpg
    image.jpg1_zpsu7z4bayt.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top