Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny Sims 3 screenshots

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited May 2017
    Screenshot-7.jpg

Meg Nakamura: "Oh...no...hubby's going to break his hand...and I'm going to have to take him to Sacred Spleen!"

Screenshot-8.jpg

Meg Nakamura: "I can't watch!"

Screenshot-9.jpg

Meg Nakamura: "Tell me he's come to his senses..."

Screenshot-10.jpg

Meg Nakamura: "OMG...he did it..."

I also forgot to screencap the one where Meg got out of the elevator and promptly tripped over her feet doing a painful face-plant on a stone-tile floor. OUCH...

Me, being a sadistic CREATOR... was too busy laughing his head off.

Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer that was funny. -I just had to youtube all those that fails in this endevour of smashing rocks and planks with their faces and other extremities. :s
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Lol is that a toddler :D
    5JZ57S6.png
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »

Yup :D whenever todds try to open secret doors they stretch. Something new I learned.
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member

Yup :D whenever todds try to open secret doors they stretch. Something new I learned.

Too funny! Toddlers look pretty strange while climbing ladders too...

toddlerladder_zpsgtehnsyo.jpg
    starguru wrote: »

LOL! Why would they climb ladders in the first place? She looks like a piece of paper :D
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    :D@Nikkei_Simmer OMG! That made me laugh out loud!!! :D
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    edited May 2017
    starguru wrote: »

LOL! Why would they climb ladders in the first place? She looks like a piece of paper :D
    IKR?! And at the time she hadn’t even been taught to walk yet! :lol:

Odonata68 wrote: »
    Very funny pics everyone! I passed out a bunch of awesomes!
    Here's one from the gym in Dragon Valley. I'm not sure the point that guy is trying to make.
    screenshot_original.jpg

"THOU SHALT NOT WOOHOO IN THE SHOWER!!!! FOUL MISCREANT!!!" :mrgreen:
    LMAO! That’s too awesome! :joy:

Although... since the thought bubble doesn’t have the “no” symbol over it, maybe he's starting a motivational rally to encourage that shower woohoo instead?

doit_zps34rw0g0v.gif
  • MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    I am convinced, stretched toddlers are a product of sneaky developer-fun. It is hidden in such a way, they can say; "Oops, an unknown bug", just to let the bugreport get bogged down, afterall, if it IS a bug... ...its quite, quite funny. >:)
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • ShojoDaggerShojoDagger Posts: 320 Member
    edited May 2017
    Lmao at all the pics.

Not be a "Debbie Downer" or get overly nerdy here but, on the subject of the toddlers stretching:
    It's a technical glitch that happens when a sim is directed to do something that their age isn't intended to do (toddlers climbing ladders for example) via mods or other cheats. The sim doesn't have it's own dedicated animation for the action, so it uses the animation from another age group, from an adult usually. The adult body is larger than the toddler/child, so the toddler/child's "skin" stretches to occupy the animation points of the larger body frame.
    It's not harmful or a gamebreaker in & of itself, it mostly just looks crazy.
    Having adults do younger age group actions can get...odd...as well.

There are some "no stretch" mods on MTS that add new animations for children to perform actions like getting the mail. (my personal favorite mod, incredibly useful) I don't know if there are ones for toddlers tho, most of the things the toddler age group can't do seem sensible that they can't do them.

EDIT: Since I first posted this I got some stretching pics to share....

Q. What happens when you use Retuner to try to make an adult human "bark at" the weather stone?
    A. This....this happens...

H7a1OY8.jpg

SKdRaHK.jpg

mmRqwiC.jpg

*suppressed snickering* Hilarious!

I didn't exactly expect the action to work, but I didn't really expect him to stretch out like that either. I've had humans do animal actions before & usually either the human stands there doing nothing for the duration of the action, or the action just completely fails & cancels itself.

Sidenote: don't try to make a human "graze" on a lot, it just resulted in a script error (!), fortunately Error Trap caught it.
    Post edited by ShojoDagger on
    I uploaded something! (yay) My Studio
    Enjoy!
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    I've been secretly lurking and passing out awesomes, but decided to post because this thread is great! :D

Enjoying pumpkin pie at a small get together you were invited to...
    screenshot_original.jpg

Then realizing you're uncomfortable because you have the "loner" trait...screenshot_original.jpg

• TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Kent, a plantsim, just aged up to teen in my household. Later that night he learned not only how to drive, but also how to walk on air.

AirWalk_zpsosnawyjo.jpg~original

I guess this will be useful when he needs to get up into some trees:

TreeWalk_zpsn3uipggo.jpg~original

I have no idea why he'd need to be getting up into trees. Beats me! Seems like a feature though.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    My 6 yr old daughter created a Park in my current Sim world and she begged me to send my household over there to play. :) So of course I did.

Here are some interesting events from that:

Not sure what caused this glitch, but...this lady can walk on water! :astonished:

walking_on_water_1.jpg

And this dude walked up to INSULT her water walking skill! :lol:

walking_on_water_2.jpg

Umm... :grey_question:

walking_on_water_3.jpg

And my Simself looks pretty terrified going down the water slide! :lol:

SS_on_slide.jpg

:p

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • ShojoDaggerShojoDagger Posts: 320 Member
    @TreyNutz a similar thing happened in my IP save. Mia Torres (nee Azul) was bringing home her 2nd child, & I accidentally cancelled her go home action just as she walked in the door. So then she turned around, (still carrying the baby) and took off air-walking all the way back to the hospital, then she got in a cab & went home...again... o_0
    I uploaded something! (yay) My Studio
    Enjoy!
    @ShojoDagger Lol that is the stuff nightmares are made out of :scream: Vice versa when pets try to human things it also gets freaky/
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Jed_Bartlet_02Jed_Bartlet_02 Posts: 425 Member

Technically not really "funny," but I just love the icy stare of my evil Sim:

PB-223_zps3ruo3bam.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited May 2017
    That moment when the Haunted House was scarier than your sim thought...

So much so...they ended up peeing themselves afterward. :lol:

Emmaline_makeover_6.jpg

*By the way, if any of you can believe it, that's a made over version of Emmaline Rhoen from Hidden Springs. :):p

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Arlo (I aged him up...to teen in one of my undocumented play-throughs) telling a ghost story to no-one in particular; the outdoor eating area was deserted. Maybe his mind is going too. Can't tell with the Bunch genetics.

Screenshot-25.jpg

Poor guy...one of the Sims that can't be helped without serious cosmetic surgery.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    I don't even know what's happening lol.
    Screenshot_zpszperrdr7.jpg
    Screenshot-185_zpsohjzaz05.jpg
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list