Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS problems

Hi everyone.

I can create sims/families in CAS but when I click the accept button nothing happends. It's the same if I want to change a sim in CAS. This has never happened before and I have no idea what's wrong. I cleaned my laptop earlier today, with ccleaner, and now I'm worried that it might have deleted important sims files. Does anyone know if that might be problem or if this have happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Eowyn24Eowyn24 Posts: 32 Member
    I tried to follow that tutorial but I found that I dont have an option.ini file anywhere. Does it gets created when you start the game and where should it be?
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    to reset game Documents, electronic arts file to the sims 3 file, pull that to your desktop , start the game it will generate a new file. You can then add back your saves, mods, dc cashe folder, downloads, sims etc files from the the sims 3 file you put at desktop back to the new file you created.

• Eowyn24Eowyn24 Posts: 32 Member
    edited October 2015
    > @phoebebebe13 said:
    > to reset game Documents, electronic arts file to the sims 3 file, pull that to your desktop , start the game it will generate a new file. You can then add back your saves, mods, dc cashe folder, downloads, sims etc files from the the sims 3 file you put at desktop back to the new file you created.

I will try that. But first I need to see if the problem is still there.. too bad it takes around 45 minutes to get into a town :/

Edit: It's one of my files that's causing the problem.
    Post edited by Eowyn24 on