Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

20 Signs that you've played too much Sims

13...Next

Comments

• BaenreBaenre Posts: 595 Member
    Stormsview wrote: »
    When you go to a party real and find out you only know Sim dances :D
    When you look for a dress to wear to a party real that you only own in the sims :D
    When you're walking through a furniture store real and you see something that would fit in your sims house perfectly :D.
    When you're pregnant in the sims and you buy a crib in real. :D
    When you talk about your kids to your friends in real, and they ask to see their pictures and you show pictures of your sims kids hahaha and you do not even understand why they are looking at you strange you're like, What?

I actually did this in real life as a joke and told them how the girls have my eyes but my friends caught on and thought it was funny. lol

I also did what @LizzyX4 said, trying to manipulate a website with Sims-mouse control. Darn muscle memory.....

BTW I had no idea this was still going! Glad people are enjoying the thread. :)
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited August 2017
    when you saw a cow in real and you watered it :D
    when you got lost coming home from work because you were looking for your sims house. :D
    When you filed your income taxes and put down the amount of money you have in the sims :D
    You go to a mall and ask where is the stuff packs :D
    When you think EA and Maxis is real :D:#
    When you take out tomatoes to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches :D
    When you go to Walmart and wonder where are the aliens, and then you see two :D

Simmers are funny
    me quoting me
    When you go to a party real and find out you only know Sim dances :D
    When you look for a dress to wear to a party real that you only own in the sims :D
    When you're walking through a furniture store real and you see something that would fit in your sims house perfectly :D.
    When you're pregnant in the sims and you buy a crib in real. :D
    When you talk about your kids to your friends in real, and they ask to see their pictures and you show pictures of your sims kids hahaha and you do not even understand why they are looking at you strange you're like, What?
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • BiggieCheeseBiggieCheese Posts: 435 Member
    Sometimes after playing a sims game for the whole day, I'm watching something boring online and I try to press the speed button before realising that it isn't there
    ~Keep on chit-chatting, saying this and that
    Talkin talkin talkin
    I do what I do, so you do you
    Dirty dirty
    You can’t stop me lovin’ myself
    ~
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    I don't know if people have said this before, but...

When you look at something IRL and go, "Hey! That is in the Sims 4!". Seriously, it happens to me everyday :D
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• ResSteelResSteel Posts: 63 Member
    I wish I could teleport somewhere haha