Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sandraelle's D.N.A. Team Contact Thread

Comments

• MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 101 Member
    Sure! I've got almost all store item, so please feel free to use whichever you like or see fit!
    The picture looks pretty awesome already and very promising :mrgreen: .
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Sure! I've got almost all store item, so please feel free to use whichever you like or see fit!
    The picture looks pretty awesome already and very promising :mrgreen: .

Ok, great....I'll post some more WIP pics soon.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    Wow Sandraelle, if the rest of the house is anything like the pic you posted this is going to be even more amazing than usual. Can't wait :smile:
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Wow Sandraelle, if the rest of the house is anything like the pic you posted this is going to be even more amazing than usual. Can't wait :smile:

Thanks soocoolsim! This has been a fun house to build so far.
    @MissCashmere, here's a couple more WIP pics.

This is that weird walkway space on the first floor:

QIVpyp6.jpg

And this is looking at the front entry:

JWep7om.jpg
    @MissCashmere: So I was looking online at some pictures of the lots in Lunar Lakes, and there doesn't seem to be much landscaping at all. I'm worried that I've done too much. I put in a couple small patches of grass (not really shown here), but are you ok with a bit of that or should I leave it with that lunar lakes mud terrain? Here's a sneak peek of part of the back (I managed to get in a pool).

Q24HoIx.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    The WIP is looking very nice! :) The sunken walkway area looks very great! The wall and floor texture gives a very nice look to the area, and the green plants look very nice there. The water feature is nice for sims to see when walking through the area. The piano nook looks nice. Very nice pool and hot tub patio! The tiling around the edges of the pool and hot tub looks nice. The nook of plants behind the seats looks nice. The home is looking great! :)
    Wow it looks truly amazing so far <3 and much more comfortable than I thought (really like your ideas of the built-in plants and lights).
    And not just any pool but a pretty awesome one, like it is attached to the house, not sure how this is called though I absolutely love it!
    Well I wouldn't say it is too much landscaping and I'm totally OK with any greenery (not all areas are complete barren).

I'm sorry and thank you, for all the research you have to do on both the weird apartment and now even Lunar Lankes, I'm really grateful that you are doing this, seeing your pictures now, I know for certain I could have never accomplished anything like this :p !
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
    Thanks rose!

And I'm so glad you're liking it so far miss cashmere, and no worries about having to research things, I like doing that and it helps me get a better idea of what it should look like. Oh good about the landscaping, whew! Lol I think the pool looks a lot better than the pic I took, but I did that on purpose, hehe.

I've had to tweak a few areas as some of my rooms don't seem to be as large as the floor plan pics, and I added a small laundry room, I figured your sims would appreciate that, lol. Can't wait to get home and work on it some more. :)
    I'm back, lol.....with a few more sneak peeks.

I wasn't totally happy with that one fireplace that I had in the middle of the room below, so I changed it out. Are you ok with this version?
    pZUIe8x.jpg

And here's 2 shots of the area on the other side of the sunken living room.
    AVjmHYy.jpg
    4m9ncT8.jpg
    Of course, the fireplace(s) looks awesome, and with the whole sunken living room area super cozy. As well as the bar area, it's great and I like that you actually used stone siding for some walls!
    It is really cool to see this place coming to sim-life, this will be grand.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    The sunken living room looks very nice! :) Very nice design and furnishing of the areas of the room! The fireplace area looks great! Sims will enjoy watching tv and listening to music from the stereo in the room. Very nice bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stool having a drink from the bar.
    The room looks great!
  • witerwingswiterwings Posts: 39 Member
    Hey Sandraelle, Sorry i'm reaaaaally late to answer, i've been really busy, but here i am, just saw the sim OMG i love him, thank you soooo much and... Thanks again c:
    Firma2.png
    witerwings wrote: »
    Hey Sandraelle, Sorry i'm reaaaaally late to answer, i've been really busy, but here i am, just saw the sim OMG i love him, thank you soooo much and... Thanks again c:

You're very welcome witerwings....I'm very happy that you like him and thank you letting me know in this thread as well as the other ones. :-)
    @MissCashmere, I have finished creating your home, just need to do the pictures and stuff and get it uploaded. I hope to get this all done some time this week (time permitting). Thank you for your patience.
    edited March 2016
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @MissCashmere, I have finished creating your home, just need to do the pictures and stuff and get it uploaded. I hope to get this all done some time this week (time permitting). Thank you for your patience.

Ok, it's done. You can find the exchange download and the pictures link in my 4th post: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153999/#Comment_14153999
  • Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    *Bring Bring* Checking into Hotel a la Sandy
    *Bring Bring* Checking into Hotel a la Sandy

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay at Hotel a la Sandy!!! LOL I just have a few minor questions for you in my 3rd post of this thread. Thanks!
    QUESTIONS REGARDING CURRENT REQUEST

For @Swiftlover13:

1. You asked for multiple hot tubs, would you like one in the back yard and then maybe one in the master bathroom? Or do you have a different idea concerning the hot tubs?

2. For your preferred color schemes, you say glitzy/ultra modern, so I'm assuming colors like whites, blacks, tans, creams, greys, golds, etc?

3. Just curious, is this house for the Taylor Swift sim that @calmorezoo created for you, or a different musician sim?

1. I'm thinking of having a couple in the backyard-pool area, and perhaps one in a massive master bathroom
    2. Yes
    3. Also yes.

I would like to list the current Store Content I have, as it has changed since:

The Entire Ultra-Lounge Set except laundry
    "Stacked Planters"
    "Everybody Vauntz" (office chair)
    "Forte Single Living" (living chair)
    "Simsation Hi Res 9000 TV"
    "Haute Hip Floral Painting"
    "Study in Shattering" (wall art)
    "Pretentious Loveseat"
    "Dreams of the Lotus Eaters" (painting)
    "Simetry Seater" (barstool)
    Riverview

I can't wait to see what you come up with!
    QUESTIONS REGARDING CURRENT REQUEST

For @Swiftlover13:

1. You asked for multiple hot tubs, would you like one in the back yard and then maybe one in the master bathroom? Or do you have a different idea concerning the hot tubs?

2. For your preferred color schemes, you say glitzy/ultra modern, so I'm assuming colors like whites, blacks, tans, creams, greys, golds, etc?

3. Just curious, is this house for the Taylor Swift sim that @calmorezoo created for you, or a different musician sim?

1. I'm thinking of having a couple in the backyard-pool area, and perhaps one in a massive master bathroom
    2. Yes
    3. Also yes.

I would like to list the current Store Content I have, as it has changed since:

The Entire Ultra-Lounge Set except laundry
    "Stacked Planters"
    "Everybody Vauntz" (office chair)
    "Forte Single Living" (living chair)
    "Simsation Hi Res 9000 TV"
    "Haute Hip Floral Painting"
    "Study in Shattering" (wall art)
    "Pretentious Loveseat"
    "Dreams of the Lotus Eaters" (painting)
    "Simetry Seater" (barstool)
    Riverview

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Awesome, thanks so much for this info, this helps. :smile:
    edited March 2016
    Just moved my comment to the proper thread... I guess in all my excitement I got them mixed up.

Yo @Sandraelle

How's da builde comin' on?

(Please forget my pathetic attempt at 90s gangsta slang)
    Yo @Sandraelle

How's da builde comin' on?

(Please forget my pathetic attempt at 90s gangsta slang)

Yo, yo yo yo! It be comin' (but I'm not the fastest builder, lol). Do you like sneak peeks or do you like to be surprised at the end? I tend to only share pics when I have questions.
    Yo! I totally dig it when I see sneak peeks! Yo yo yo!