Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sandraelle's D.N.A. Team Contact Thread

Comments

• ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Please feel better soon. I'm also under the weather so take your time. Seasons Greetings to you and yours Sandy.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Please feel better soon. I'm also under the weather so take your time. Seasons Greetings to you and yours Sandy.

Thank you, I'm good now. Hope you feel better soon and that you have a Happy New Year.
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Hope all is well with you and yours. Take your time on my request. With the New Year just starting, everyone is busy, myself included. Looking forward to further correspondence with you!!
    Hope all is well with you and yours. Take your time on my request. With the New Year just starting, everyone is busy, myself included. Looking forward to further correspondence with you!!

Thank you for keeping in touch, and yes all is good with me and hope the same for you. I've made some good progress on the house and am nearly done, and have done most all of the testing. So just some minor tweaking and then taking the photos (although the photos take me a bit, lol). Happy New Year!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
    Just popping in and out to say hi Sandraelle :smile:
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Just popping in and out to say hi Sandraelle :smile:

Hey soocool! Thanks for stopping by, and hello to you too. Hope all is well. :)
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 , Just an update -- I'm hoping to get your sims and house uploaded within the next few days. Thank you so much for being so patient, I know I've been working on this a long time. Talk to you soon.
    edited January 2016
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9, Here is your home for Princess Marianne and Bog King - Rivendell Manor

DOWNLOAD

I built Rivendell Manor in Moonlight Falls at 29 S Falls Ave. Everything is upgraded to unbreakable and is playtested.

Using the Rivendell floor plan you provided, I tried to make it as close to it as I could, while modifying the 2nd floor to accommodate the extra 3 bedrooms. I also decorated it similarly to the Rivendell home, while incorporating the forest theme and colors you requested. You asked for several fairy houses so there is one in the sun room and 3 on property. Since you hadn't wanted a full horse barn, I did put a cover over the two horse stalls. Part of the backyard I made to look like a little forest. At the end of the trail there is a fairy house and a fire pit. Also, I ended up putting the sparring area in the detached house where the gym and pet area is as I ran out of room in the master and thought it more fitting in that location. Let me know if you have any questions. :-)

PICTURES

NfqGoI4.jpg
  • larrylove12larrylove12 Posts: 499 Member
    I'm checking in hi! Thank you for taking my request!
    tumblr_ogtd5r3cOT1s3ulybo1_400.gif
    I'm checking in hi! Thank you for taking my request!

Hi there, thanks for contacting me. I have a few questions before I begin:

1) Is there a specific 30x40 lot in Sunset Valley that you were wanting to place this house?

2) Since you'd like tropical shrubbery in the backyard and you posted a picture of a nautical themed room, I'm assuming you would like it to look somewhat like a beach house?

3) Based on your inspiration picture of a house exterior, are you wanting a narrow sized house like this, or you just like the style with the porch and the wood shingled siding?

4) And just to be sure, you don't need a pool or hot tub, correct? (I didn't see it listed in your description.)

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing back from you.
    1. Nowhere in particular
    2. Yes
    3. I like the style of the porch in the front, and the wood siding/shingles
    4. Nope not necessary
    thank you! :smiley:
    1. Nowhere in particular
    2. Yes
    3. I like the style of the porch in the front, and the wood siding/shingles
    4. Nope not necessary
    thank you! :smiley:

Awesome, thanks. Oh, one other thing: What did you mean by plum vibe here?

"Favorite color schemes: lots of brighter colors, blues, and yellows, kind of a plum vibe"

Did the forum substitute a word or did you really want purple/plum colors along with blues and yellows?

I think I had originally meant beachy vibe, not plum :)
    I think I had originally meant beachy vibe, not plum :)

Lol, I am seeing the word p l u m in both places in your above post, but when I respond to your post it shows the word b e a c h y, so not sure why the site is substituting it for the word p l u m, weird! Thanks for clarifying
    Thank you! And wow that's so werid haha
    Hi @larrylove12....Just giving you a bit of an update. I've got a good portion of your house done so I'm making pretty good progress. Have a good day.
    Thank you so much!
    @larrylove12 , I have completed your request for a beachy coastal styled home. You can find the download and pictures link in the 4th post of this thread. Hope you like!
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @larrylove12 , I have completed your request for a beachy coastal styled home. You can find the download and pictures link in the 4th post of this thread. Hope you like!

Oh my goodness it's so pretty!!!!!! I live it so much !! I can't wait to put it in my game!! Thank you so much again!

Oh my goodness it's so pretty!!!!!! I live it so much !! I can't wait to put it in my game!! Thank you so much again!

Oh good, I'm so glad you like it, and you're very welcome! So it looks like these threads don't like the word b e a c h y, lol....it replaced it with the word plum when I typed it as well. So strange!!!
  • MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 101 Member
    Questions for MissCashmere:

1. I don't have Lunar Lakes, but I will build it in Lucky Palms. Is this ok with you?

2. Besides a garden, landscaping and a relaxation area for the outdoors, do you need anything else for the backyard? Like a pool, etc?

3. As far as the crib and playpen, I noticed that there is a little room next to the bathroom in the master bedroom. Would it be ok if I put the nursery in there? In the photos of the floor plan, it looks like that room is used for some kind of electronics or something so I'm assuming you don't need it for that purpose?

I think that's it for now. :smile:

First of all, I'm pretty excited, thank you very much for claiming my request, since I really like your style I hope the request it's not too odd :p .

1. Please build it where ever you like and Lucky Palms is probably similar enough.
    2. A pool sounds very tempting! I'm not sure how much space will be left outside and I don't want the lot to be too large or too overstuffed, though if you can fit in a pool it will be nice. Can't think of anything else I would need for the exterior.
    3. You are very observant, the rooms content is complete nonsense for sims indeed and I don't need it. Hopefully it will be large enough for the children stuff.
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
    Questions for MissCashmere:

1. I don't have Lunar Lakes, but I will build it in Lucky Palms. Is this ok with you?

2. Besides a garden, landscaping and a relaxation area for the outdoors, do you need anything else for the backyard? Like a pool, etc?

3. As far as the crib and playpen, I noticed that there is a little room next to the bathroom in the master bedroom. Would it be ok if I put the nursery in there? In the photos of the floor plan, it looks like that room is used for some kind of electronics or something so I'm assuming you don't need it for that purpose?

I think that's it for now. :smile:

First of all, I'm pretty excited, thank you very much for claiming my request, since I really like your style I hope the request it's not too odd :p .

1. Please build it where ever you like and Lucky Palms is probably similar enough.
    2. A pool sounds very tempting! I'm not sure how much space will be left outside and I don't want the lot to be too large or too overstuffed, though if you can fit in a pool it will be nice. Can't think of anything else I would need for the exterior.
    3. You are very observant, the rooms content is complete nonsense for sims indeed and I don't need it. Hopefully it will be large enough for the children stuff.

Thanks so much for responding so quickly! This floor plan and the interior design of it is a bit odd, but very intriguing, lol. I will try and make it as close to the pictures as possible. I'm assuming you want it decorated with minimal decor, like shown in the photos? In one bedroom there is a punching bag, do you want the training dummy in this room perhaps?

I picked out a 40x40 lot in LP, so if I have some room in the back I will try and fit in a pool (I love pools! lol).

Oh yeah, are there any particular vegetables you want in your garden, or just anything?

I will probably think of more as I progress with the build, hehe!
  • MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 101 Member
    A punching bag yeah, I remember, no, please just ignore it than, no training dummy or anything in the bedroom.
    Well for the decor, it can be a bit more as long as it fits into place. This goes for both purely decorative and actually 'useful' items (I'm sure the kitchen will definitely need some additions).

40x40 sounds perfect (lots of lots to choose from) and no preferences for the vegetables, anything is fine (yet some bushes and some trees would be great), as long as it is fenced in some way. I will plant more anyway, I'm just bad at picking and/or creating a nice spot for the area/bed so it doesn't look like it totally does not belong there. The area can be very small if you need room for the pool, hehe.
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
    A punching bag yeah, I remember, no, please just ignore it than, no training dummy or anything in the bedroom.
    Well for the decor, it can be a bit more as long as it fits into place. This goes for both purely decorative and actually 'useful' items (I'm sure the kitchen will definitely need some additions).

40x40 sounds perfect (lots of lots to choose from) and no preferences for the vegetables, anything is fine (yet some bushes and some trees would be great), as long as it is fenced in some way. I will plant more anyway, I'm just bad at picking and/or creating a nice spot for the area/bed so it doesn't look like it totally does not belong there. The area can be very small if you need room for the pool, hehe.

Ok, great. This info helps me a lot!
    For @MissCashmere: I hope you have this fireplace in the middle! :-)

Ku9L6LL.jpg