Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sandraelle's D.N.A. Team Contact Thread

Comments

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    You are doing great with this Sandraelle. Looking forward to your finished version :D
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Francisca, your Fabio is complete. Please see my 4th post for pictures and download link.
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    edited October 2015
    Yaaay, he's awesome hahah! I'm gonna have so much fun with him. Thank you!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Great work, sweetie !! :smiley: I rec´d him <3
    Yaaay, he's awesome hahah! I'm gonna have so much fun with him. Thank you!

He was quite the challenge, so I'm so glad you like him. LOL Have fun and you're very welcome!
  • blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    I'm checking in! Thank you for claiming my request! :)
    blair2396 wrote: »
    I'm checking in! Thank you for claiming my request! :)

Thanks for checking here blair. I'll let you know if I have any questions about your sims. Have a great day.
    Just keeping in touch with you Blair....I have started on some of your sims, but bear with me as it will take me a while to create all 8 of them. :)
    That's totally okay! I am working on some builds for a few competitions right now, so I'm pretty busy with those. I appreciate you taking them on! :)
    That's totally okay! I am working on some builds for a few competitions right now, so I'm pretty busy with those. I appreciate you taking them on! :)

Ok, great. I hope I can do them justice! LOL
    @blair2396, I have completed your Pretty Little Liars Household. The download and picture links can be found in the 4th post of this thread. I hope you like!
    They look great! I can't wait to get in game and play with them. Thank you so much!
    They look great! I can't wait to get in game and play with them. Thank you so much!

Wow that was a quick response! Thank you and you are very welcome. I enjoyed creating them and learning about their individual personalities and clothing styles. I've never seen the show so I hope that I got them close to the actual characters.
    Hi again Blair, I tried not to use any store hairstyles and it shows on the download page that I used 2 store hairstyles, but I didn't. I did use the dramatic curls one for Alison's hair and tried to gift it to you, but it said you already owned it. :)
    Oh, that's okay. I actually own most of the hairstyles and I have some points set aside in case I need to buy any so it's no big deal. :)
    If you see this @picklesthecat114 , just looking for you to check in on this thread so I can get started on your request. Thank you.
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    If you see this @picklesthecat114 , just looking for you to check in on this thread so I can get started on your request. Thank you.

Hi sorry, Thankyou :)@Sandraelle

Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
    Thanks for checking in Pickles. Could you please read my 3rd post of this thread? I have some questions about your request. Thank you!
    Hello Sandraelle, I apologise for the late reply; I was out. Regarding your questions I do have WA and pests, but they are not on my computer, because my computer can't Handel them, so please don't use any content from this packs. Also 40x30 is okay. For the garden aswell could I have a small gardening area and a pool please. I do own the changing station and the walker. Yes, please don't use the teppanyaki grill, as my gave has a glitch, so I would just have to delet it anyway. My geek is into mostly science stuff, but has a very childish side to her ;)

Thankyou! I will be on these forms a lot today, so if you have a more questions just ask and Thankyou for taking the time to build my house :)
    Hello Sandraelle, I apologise for the late reply; I was out. Regarding your questions I do have WA and pests, but they are not on my computer, because my computer can't Handel them, so please don't use any content from this packs. Also 40x30 is okay. For the garden aswell could I have a small gardening area and a pool please. I do own the changing station and the walker. Yes, please don't use the teppanyaki grill, as my gave has a glitch, so I would just have to delet it anyway. My geek is into mostly science stuff, but has a very childish side to her ;)

Thankyou! I will be on these forms a lot today, so if you have a more questions just ask and Thankyou for taking the time to build my house :)

Awesome, thanks for getting back to me. And no worries about the late reply -- we all have lives outside of these forums, so I completely understand. This information helps me a lot, and I will be sure not to use anything from WA or Pets. Have a great weekend!

Awesome, thanks for getting back to me. And no worries about the late reply -- we all have lives outside of these forums, so I completely understand. This information helps me a lot, and I will be sure not to use anything from WA or Pets. Have a great weekend!

Thankyou! You have a great weekend too! :)

@picklesthecat114 , your family home is complete. Pictures and the download link can be found on the 4th post of this thread. Hope you like, and enjoy!
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited December 2015
    Sorry for the extreme lateness of this reply as you are aware I'm going through an emotional time right now. I will answer your questions as thoroughly as I can and thank you so much for the gifts they mean allot to me! And thank you so much for taking on my request!! I was afraid it was either to weird (meaning my Sims request part) or just no one wanted too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Since there are only 3 bedrooms in the Rivendell floor plan and you are requesting 6, I'm assuming you'll want me to revise the floor plan somewhat? Would you like me to expand the 2nd story to accommodate 3 more bedrooms? Or do you want me to add a basement to put the additional 3 bedrooms in? ["Number of bedrooms: 4+ (to accommodate children and future generations), Master bedroom, Nursery, 2 Girls Rooms/2 Boys Rooms (for both Child and Teen stages)"]
    2. I'm not totally clear on how you'd like the interiors of this house to look. You requested for the master bedroom to be decorated in forest/floral type decor. The Rivendell Manor photos are decorated in today's home styles with a European flair, so do you want the house as a whole to look similar to this, with contemporary looking furniture, or do you want the furnishings to be more like the rustic/fairy furniture style (for example decor from the "Faire Folk Outdoors" Set and the "Happily Ever After" set, etc)?
    3. Since the Rivendell floor plan does not have a dedicated exercise room, where would you like this area? a) the garage or b) in the den that's located on the 1st floor, or c) in the small detached guest cottage that appears outside the master bedroom?
    4. What is a Minor Pet Room? Do you mean like an area for just a few pets (excluding birds)? And do you have a spot in mind on the floor plan for it? It could be part of the laundry/sewing area, perhaps?
    5. I understand you don't want a barn, but for your horse paddock, do you want 2 horse stalls, or just an enclosed corral area for the horses?
    6. You're asking for two half bathrooms; the floor plan only shows one 1/2 bath (the powder room on the 1st floor to the left of the dining room). Do you care if there's another 1/2 bath, or do you have a preference to where the 2nd one should go? If I add the little guest house in back, the other one could go there perhaps?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Q 1. It occurs to me that I didn't look at the plans all that thoroughly, but yes I think that expanding the 2nd story of the house to accommodate 3 more rooms is ideal. A medium-sized basement can also be added if the expansion encounters difficulty.

Q 2. After careful consideration of your question, I think that we can do a bit of both. Using the examples of the Rivendell photos and adding the rustic/fairy furniture of the sets you mentioned (I double-checked and I own them all but a few. If you use the fairy attire on the sims, I don't have them.) This will make the best of both.

Q 3. The exercise area can go in the detached guest cottage. This way there is more room in the house.

Q 4. The Minor Pet room is basically that. An area for the 'small' pets that Sims can acquire in the game (birds, rodents, reptiles). As far as its placement in the house, can you some how incorporate it into the exercise area? or perhaps expand the cottage to accommodate them? This will be an ideal location for them.

Q 5. I'm thinking 2 horse stalls would be nice. Or a mini barn that can fit 2 of the horse boxes at once. If this is still a problem or I wasn't clear enough let me know.

Q 6. Another 1/2 bath is fine. And it can go in the guest house. This way the Sims exercising can have a place to clean up.

I hope I was able to answer all of your questions clearly. If you are still having trouble please feel free to contact me and I'll help you. Again sorry this is so late, it has been a rough time for me.
    Thank you so much for responding @ElijahsBabyGurl9....I didn't expect you to for awhile considering your circumstances. And no need to apologize; you are dealing with some very hard times so I totally understand. And you're very welcome for the gifts, glad you liked them.

And no, it was definitely not that no one wanted to do your request, it's just that everyone had been busy doing other projects so some times it just takes awhile to move on down the list. :)

And thank you for answering all of my questions so thoroughly, this helps me a great deal. BTW, I love the looks of this Rivendell Mansion, it's very beautiful and I can't wait to get started on it.

And that's good that you opted for the exercise and pet area to go in the guest cottage, I think that makes the best sense.

Do you have the L-shaped staircase from the Prism Art Studio venue? I'd like to use those stairs, but they are not for sale individually, you have to have the whole set, so just wanted to check first.

One other thing -- you stated in your request that all store content can be used. Is there anything major that you don't have that I should steer away from before I begin building?

Thanks!
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Thank you so much for responding @ElijahsBabyGurl9....I didn't expect you to for awhile considering your circumstances. And no need to apologize; you are dealing with some very hard times so I totally understand. And you're very welcome for the gifts, glad you liked them.

And no, it was definitely not that no one wanted to do your request, it's just that everyone had been busy doing other projects so some times it just takes awhile to move on down the list. :)

And thank you for answering all of my questions so thoroughly, this helps me a great deal. BTW, I love the looks of this Rivendell Mansion, it's very beautiful and I can't wait to get started on it.

And that's good that you opted for the exercise and pet area to go in the guest cottage, I think that makes the best sense.

Do you have the L-shaped staircase from the Prism Art Studio venue? I'd like to use those stairs, but they are not for sale individually, you have to have the whole set, so just wanted to check first.

One other thing -- you stated in your request that all store content can be used. Is there anything major that you don't have that I should steer away from before I begin building?

Thanks!

Yes I own all of the L-shaped stairs and the Storied set of stairs (similar to the L shaped ones) also. I am not a fan of Mooed objects so please can you keep the MOO to a minimum? Other than that, have fun and can't wait to see what your creative imagination can come up with. Also I wasn't sure if I stated in the initial request or not but please no 3rd party CC if you can help it. If you need to use CC please check with me first. My game is very CC sensitive and I tend to avoid it.