Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sandraelle's D.N.A. Team Contact Thread

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @Swiftlover13 -- Sneak peek at ya: Living room, dining and kitchen areas. I hesitate to post WIPs, because I change my mind so much, lol. Does this give you the glamorous ultra modern feel so far?

XWuHsxE.jpg
    KNF1UDO.jpg
  • Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    That's absolutely perfect! (and better than anything Glenkarri has done) (hehehehe :* )

Although, I'm not sure I have the paintings in the Living Room or the dining chairs.
    That's absolutely perfect! (and better than anything Glenkarri has done) (hehehehe :* )

Although, I'm not sure I have the paintings in the Living Room or the dining chairs.

Hi....the chairs are just recolored but they are from the University EP. The paintings are fake and are just a wall covering. I believe I found it in the last or 2nd to last category of the wall paints...I'm not home right now so I will double check when I get home (hope it's not from a store set, ever since my game was updated to the new patch, not all of my objects show whether or not they are a store item).
    Oh, ok! I would definitely like to see quite a bit of Master Suite stuff in the interior!
    Sandraelle wrote: »

Hi....the chairs are just recolored but they are from the University EP. The paintings are fake and are just a wall covering. I believe I found it in the last or 2nd to last category of the wall paints...I'm not home right now so I will double check when I get home (hope it's not from a store set, ever since my game was updated to the new patch, not all of my objects show whether or not they are a store item).

The wall paint that has the picture frames on it is under the "miscellaneous" category of wall paint. Mine doesn't show that it's from the store, so could you check to be sure you have that one? I think it must be part of the base game. Thanks.
    Yes. I remember I have it.
    @Swiftlover13

Ok, I have some questions now that you asked for more of the Master Suite items, lol, so I've attached some pictures of different looks.

Version 1 is what I originally did for the master (going for the more ultra modern look but kinda girly with the pops of pink). Version 2a is redone using some of the MS items (which gives it a more glamorous feel) with pink walls. Version 2b is the same room but with white walls.

Q1) Which version do you like best?

Q2) Do you like the curtains I used in V1 (from Ultra Lounge) or the curtains in V2a/b (from Master Suite)?

Q3) Are you ok with what I did to the accent wall or would you like something different?

Q4) I used that "Curve" divider, but now that I redid the room I'm not sure I like it with the pink shades. The last set of pics is showing the curve in pink and also in white. Which one do you prefer?

VERSION 1
    S0dAVqY.jpg

VERSION 2a (pink walls)
    F39HqLs.jpg

VERSION 2b (white walls)
    whZzZcR.jpg

The "Curve" in pink and in white
    t8Xlh2C.jpg
    Hi @Sandraelle
    I'm loving the interiors!

Q1) I think version 2b is my fav! Although, I'm not too sure I have the bookshelves or "The Curve". If I do have the curve, then I prefer the clear white version

Q2) I prefer the Master Suite curtains

Q3) I really like the floral pattern on the accent wall but I'm not sure about the borders.

Q4) I prefer it in white!

Your pics let me see slightly into the bathroom and onto the balcony. I think I see a shower and a water feature of sorts..... hmm.... ;)
    Hi @Sandraelle
    I'm loving the interiors!

Q1) I think version 2b is my fav! Although, I'm not too sure I have the bookshelves or "The Curve". If I do have the curve, then I prefer the clear white version

Q2) I prefer the Master Suite curtains

Q3) I really like the floral pattern on the accent wall but I'm not sure about the borders.

Q4) I prefer it in white!

Your pics let me see slightly into the bathroom and onto the balcony. I think I see a shower and a water feature of sorts..... hmm.... ;)

Ok, cool. I liked that version as well. You should have the bookshelves and the Curve. The Curve is part of the Ultra Lounge Bedroom set, and the bookshelves are in the Ultra Teen Bedroom Set. You did say that you have the entire Ultra Lounge set except for laundry. :p

Maybe I'll just make the whole accent wall that floral pattern and do away with the baseboard and chair rail?

And yes, you did see a peek into the bathroom and the other area is a balcony with something(???) out there, lol.
    Yo @Sandraelle

I think it'd be nicer to have the base game glass door (it looks the same but without the window on top) in the bedroom out to the balcony (instead of the UL? one) because I'm not sure about the height of it. Also, to fit the colour scheme, would you mind making the bedsheets a more silvery tone?
    edited March 2016
    Is this better? (BTW, I used that door elsewhere, going out to the patios, I'm assuming you want those doors to match the one in the bedroom balcony?)

FX4RloO.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    I'm loving all these sneak peeks Sandy :smile:
    That is much nicer (somehow :smile: )!

I can also now see that on the balcony is a rug with a staircase that is leading upwards. I feel split levels are included :wink:

For the doors for the patio, I'd love to see the base game sliding doors!
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    I'm loving all these sneak peeks Sandy :smile:

Thanks Paula!! Hugs!
    That is much nicer (somehow :smile: )!

I can also now see that on the balcony is a rug with a staircase that is leading upwards. I feel split levels are included :wink:

For the doors for the patio, I'd love to see the base game sliding doors!

Ok, good. Unfortunately, you are not seeing a staircase, that's a chaise lounge chair, lol. I changed out the doors. I'm about done now, so just need to take all the photos. So no more sneak peeks! hehe
    @Swiftlover13, I'm hoping to get your house uploaded by tomorrow some time. :)
    I'm excited to see what you have made!
    @Swiftlover13, I have your modern house ready and called it "Wildest Dreams" (hehe) :smiley:

DOWNLOAD HERE
    CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS

LVDipj4.jpg
    OMG! That house looks so perfect! ♪ I didn't imagine it to be that nice, even in my Wildest Dreams. Oooh-oh-oooooh! ♪

I'm going to look at the rest of the pics now!
    OMG! That house looks so perfect! ♪ I didn't imagine it to be that nice, even in my Wildest Dreams. Oooh-oh-oooooh! ♪

I'm going to look at the rest of the pics now!

Hehe, I'm glad you like so far. I made a comment in the DNA thread about an item I used, so be sure to go check that thread as well.
    It's even better inside! WOW! (Taylor's evil stare while playing the piano though.........)
    It's even nicer inside! Thank You Soo Much!!!

(regarding the item, my Sims 3 name is "ColiSloe")
    It's even better inside! WOW! (Taylor's evil stare while playing the piano though.........)

LOL...I know, well she's just written an evil song and she's trying it out for the first time, hehe.

P.S. Did you happen to notice that I made the pool with kind of a piano keyboard tiled trim?
    It's even nicer inside! Thank You Soo Much!!!

(regarding the item, my Sims 3 name is "ColiSloe")

Ahh, no wonder I couldn't find you, lol. Ok, I will go gift the item to you right now. The fireplace doesn't really need anything, but I liked the look of the candles in there. Sorry....but since the patch, so many of my store items don't have the little store icon on them so I really have to think before I use an item whether it's from the store or base game.
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    edited March 2016

@princess0384

1) Do you have any preference for your twin girls' names? Randomize

2) Did you mean "Superstar Actor" for Nick's LTW? I didn't see the Superstar Athlete in the list. I checked online and in my game it should be there but if it's still not you can randomize it I will just pick it later in game.
    Thank you for clamming my request can't wait to see them

I think that's it for now.[/

IcsaBkL.png