Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sandraelle's D.N.A. Team Contact Thread

Comments

• karisamarie88karisamarie88 Posts: 13 New Member
    @Sandraelle hi! sorry for the late response! in regarding to your latest questions about the house I do have the Surf Sun Sand set from store but do not have the other set you mentioned. I do have some sim points so if these items aren't too many points I could purchase them!
    As for the 3rd bedroom, I would prefer a gender neutral kids room if you could?
    I don't own the Baby Changing Table from the store, sorry :( so won't beable to do that sadly. I do own the baby walker and playpen though, the whole set was too many points.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @Sandraelle hi! sorry for the late response! in regarding to your latest questions about the house I do have the Surf Sun Sand set from store but do not have the other set you mentioned. I do have some sim points so if these items aren't too many points I could purchase them!
    As for the 3rd bedroom, I would prefer a gender neutral kids room if you could?
    I don't own the Baby Changing Table from the store, sorry :( so won't beable to do that sadly. I do own the baby walker and playpen though, the whole set was too many points.

@karisamarie88, Ok, no biggie about not having the contemporary comfort set, I will just use something else. And good to know about you having the walker and playpen and that the 3rd bedroom will be a gender neutral kid's bedroom. Thanks!
    edited August 2017
    @karisamarie88 , Just wanted to give you an update. I hope to be done with your coastal home by the end of the weekend, however, the Exchange has not been working for about week now and I haven't heard when it's expected to be back up and running. I may just post the pictures and have to add the download link later when they straighten out the Exchange issues.
    edited August 2017
    @karisamarie88 , I have your house ready but the Exchange is currently not working properly. You can find my post and a link to the pictures on our DNA thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15954926/#Comment_15954926

I understand that we can still upload to the Exchange, but the Exchange has not been updating since around Aug 5th. So I temporarily uploaded the lot and will send you the direct link to download it in a private message.

Post edited by Sandraelle on
    edited August 2017
    @karisamarie88 , the Exchange is now working so your house is now ready to download.

Please visit our DNA thread for the download link and pictures: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15967148/#Comment_15967148
    edited August 2017
    @winterbaby20 , I have completed your request for a 3 sim Berry household. There is no way to put in the RGB color codes for their skin tones in CAS, so I just had to eyeball it. I hope you like them.

PB3mmdi.jpg

The download link, along with more pictures can be found on our DNA thread:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15967194/#Comment_15967194
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Well done on this request Sandy. Very unusual berry sims... kinda like colourful ghosts :smiley:
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Ah! Your simmies are hiding over here! :mrgreen: I just love the name Razzmatazz and Minty looks like the boy next door! Well done!
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Ah! Your simmies are hiding over here! :mrgreen: I just love the name Razzmatazz and Minty looks like the boy next door! Well done!

LOL....aww, my poor Berry Bros, they're probably hiding because little do they know that their future wife is themed around black, evil and death, lol.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

LOL Sandy. At least they will live on in other games :smiley:
    @StephSteb , Just letting you know that I claimed your request and I have some questions in my 3rd post:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998

Thanks!
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @StephSteb , Just letting you know that I claimed your request and I have some questions in my 3rd post:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998

Thanks!

Got it, going there now!
    QUESTIONS REGARDING CURRENT REQUESTS

****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****

Questions for @StephSteb, 8/21/17

1. Do you prefer: a) a one-story, b) a two-story, or c) doesn't matter?
    2. Since this house is for Lucky Palms, is there a particular traditional house style you'd like that will fit in with the Spanish and modern styles that are typical of this world? Or are you ok with any type of traditional architecture?
    3. Would you like a garage, car port or a parking space?
    4. Is the kid's bedroom for a single child?
    5. Do you want the kid's bedroom to be decorated for a boy, girl or gender neutral?
    6. If you know the sex of the child already, what do they like or did you want a specific theme?

Feel free to post links to pictures of houses or rooms you like. :)

I think that's it for now, but I'm sure once I start building I'll have more, lol. I look forward to creating for you.

Thank you!

Hi, sorry about delayed response. Daughter starts college this week so I've been in and out. Thank you so much for claiming this one, I can't wait to see what you come up with <3

So, to answer your questions:

1. C
    2. Any type is really ok as I will probably also use it in other worlds. I do like both of the styles you mentioned very much!
    3. Yes, please
    4. Yes, just one :)
    5. gender neutral
    6. Not yet, but my sims tend to be witches, fairies, and/or some other supernatural, if that helps?

I hope this helps, please feel free to pm if I go too long without answering. I try to check the forums as much as I can ;)
    @StephSteb , You're welcome, and thank you for getting back to me with your answers. I know how hectic that is with the college thing, as both of my kids went to college as well. Speaking of daughters, I have one that is moving right now so we've been busy helping her get ready for it and my entire weekend will be taken up with that, lol. Argh! (My feet and back are feeling the effects already, lol.) So I may not be able to get started on it until week.

Do you like to see WIP pics or do you want to be surprised at the end?
    @StephSteb , You're welcome, and thank you for getting back to me with your answers. I know how hectic that is with the college thing, as both of my kids went to college as well. Speaking of daughters, I have one that is moving right now so we've been busy helping her get ready for it and my entire weekend will be taken up with that, lol. Argh! (My feet and back are feeling the effects already, lol.) So I may not be able to get started on it until week.

We all moved up to the city she is attending school in so we are ALL exhausted at this point AND stressed AND...you get it, lol.

I really like surprises but if you have any questions, you can always contact me :smiley:
    StephSteb wrote: »

We all moved up to the city she is attending school in so we are ALL exhausted at this point AND stressed AND...you get it, lol.

I really like surprises but if you have any questions, you can always contact me :smiley:

Hi @StephSteb, just popping in to give you an update. After my hectic week, I finally found a bit of time to actually get started on your house, lol.
    @StephSteb, I have your request finished.

For pictures and download link, visit our DNA thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16037747/#Comment_16037747

CO6naUm.jpg
  • CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member

****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****

Questions for @CandySims14

9/22/17: Don't have any just yet, but once I get into the build I'm sure to have some. :-)

Helloooo! Just got home and I'm so excited to learn you claimed my request! Yay! :) And I'm officially checking in. :#
    @CandySims14 , Hi there Candy! Thanks for checking in with me. I have already gotten started on the shell of the house, but I did think of a few questions here.

Thank you! :)

9/22/17: Don't have any just yet, but once I get into the build I'm sure to have some. :-)

9/24/17:
    1. I have gotten started on your house, but am far from decorating it, lol...but was thinking ahead and wondering about the kids' bedrooms. Are the rooms for toddlers, school-aged kids or teenagers? And in case you already have a family in mind, does the boy and girl have any favorites (like fav colors or themes, i.e., princess, cars, etc)?
    2. I was able to fit in the optional nursery, so would you like that decorated gender neutral?
    3. I know you wanted a curved pool if possible, but I'm starting to think that the house design I've chosen needs a pool with straight edges (not just one big rectangle, but something with some design to it). If you really want a curved pool, I'll make it work. Let me know what you think. :smiley:

1. I'm moving a bachelor into the house, but there will be a family eventually. I don't play toddler age for long, so if we could go with school-aged kids, that would be great. I'd be okay with teenager too if it works better for you.
    2. Yes, please. Gender neutral.
    3. Absolutely, a straight pool is fine.

Thank you!! :)

9/24/17:
    1. I have gotten started on your house, but am far from decorating it, lol...but was thinking ahead and wondering about the kids' bedrooms. Are the rooms for toddlers, school-aged kids or teenagers? And in case you already have a family in mind, does the boy and girl have any favorites (like fav colors or themes, i.e., princess, cars, etc)?
    2. I was able to fit in the optional nursery, so would you like that decorated gender neutral?
    3. I know you wanted a curved pool if possible, but I'm starting to think that the house design I've chosen needs a pool with straight edges (not just one big rectangle, but something with some design to it). If you really want a curved pool, I'll make it work. Let me know what you think. :smiley:

1. I'm moving a bachelor into the house, but there will be a family eventually. I don't play toddler age for long, so if we could go with school-aged kids, that would be great. I'd be okay with teenager too if it works better for you.
    2. Yes, please. Gender neutral.
    3. Absolutely, a straight pool is fine.

Thank you!! :)

@CandySims14 , Awesome, thanks so much for getting back to me right away! :-)
    @CandySims14 , Hi Candy. I have a few questions here. Thanks!
    edited September 2017

9/24/17:

9/29/17:
    1. Just wondering what you were envisioning for the garage? There's room for 3 car spaces (2 of them are tandem), plus a work area. How many cars would you like placed and did you have a make and color in mind for the car(s)? It's gonna be lighted and it has the clear garage doors and some windows, but am worried that I'm making it too cluttered, lol....I've got it decorated with all the usual garage stuff but I've used some bright neon colors (that you said you didn't like) but just in the tool cabinet and in the gas pump that I put for decor, etc, but the walls and flooring are light. Are the neon colors ok for these items? Or would you like it to be more plain and simple and for me to scratch the workshop space and wall decor?
    2. Also, did you want me to post any WIP pics or would you like to be surprised?

Hello @Sandraelle :)

1. The main car will be the race car from the "Fast Lane Stuff" pack ... including a picture below. But there will be at least 1 other expensive car of some type at least. Whatever you can place is fine with me, honestly. Sounds beautiful with the clear doors and lighting. I'm okay with the bright colors in the garage. It makes sense. :)

w2JTIhg.jpg

2. Hmm. Either way is okay with me. See .. I'm easy, haha. If you have the time and want to show WIP pics, that's cool, but if you're busy and want to wait until the end, then I will be surprised!

Wow, this is exciting! It's really happening! LOL Yay!

9/24/17:

9/29/17:
    1. Just wondering what you were envisioning for the garage? There's room for 3 car spaces (2 of them are tandem), plus a work area. How many cars would you like placed and did you have a make and color in mind for the car(s)? It's gonna be lighted and it has the clear garage doors and some windows, but am worried that I'm making it too cluttered, lol....I've got it decorated with all the usual garage stuff but I've used some bright neon colors (that you said you didn't like) but just in the tool cabinet and in the gas pump that I put for decor, etc, but the walls and flooring are light. Are the neon colors ok for these items? Or would you like it to be more plain and simple and for me to scratch the workshop space and wall decor?
    2. Also, did you want me to post any WIP pics or would you like to be surprised?

Hello @Sandraelle :)

1. The main car will be the race car from the "Fast Lane Stuff" pack ... including a picture below. But there will be at least 1 other expensive car of some type at least. Whatever you can place is fine with me, honestly. Sounds beautiful with the clear doors and lighting. I'm okay with the bright colors in the garage. It makes sense. :)

w2JTIhg.jpg

2. Hmm. Either way is okay with me. See .. I'm easy, haha. If you have the time and want to show WIP pics, that's cool, but if you're busy and want to wait until the end, then I will be surprised!

Wow, this is exciting! It's really happening! LOL Yay!

Ok, thanks for posting a pic of the race car, as I would not have put that particular one in, lol. So I will add one other expensive car.

I'm glad you're easy, but I want to make you happy and give you everything you want in your build. I really only like to share WIPs if I have questions about how it looks or to make sure I'm on the right track. So I may do that just to be sure I'm giving you the look you're seeking. :smiley: Be back soon with pics.
    @CandySims14 , Here's a few sneak peeks for you (without divulging too much)! :smile: Sorry it's nighttime right now (lol) and obviously I haven't put a driveway in yet, but do these rooms look like the style you were thinking of? I have fiddled, and fiddled....and fiddled with the flooring for the main living spaces, lol, which you can see in the living room photo. Does this look ok to you? I've tried so many shades and textures and can't decide, lol. But this light wood floor is the one I've kept the longest. Please let me know if I'm not on the right track with colors, style, etc. or if you want anything changed. Also, what color would you like the sports car on the right side of the garage? Look forward to hearing your impression.

aLgYSbq.jpg