May 25 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4! Check out what is new and what's fixed.
Become a Better Sim Parent With The Sims 4 Parenthood Game Pack, coming soon! READ MORE ON THE BLOG
Build Your Sims Legacy On The Go With The Sims Mobile, Coming Soon! Read more on the blog!

Sandraelle's Contact Page for D.N.A. Team Requests

SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 2,529 Member
edited August 2016 in Builders
bebe7da2-270a-4896-bee1-1aed8246f664_zpswmmcmzlp.jpg

Welcome to my D.N.A. Request Team contact page.

I am very honored and excited to be a member of this amazing team and I look forward to working with you on your request.

Things to know once I have claimed your request on the D.N.A. thread:
*I will most likely have questions for you before I start to build and will post them on the 3rd post of this thread.
*Please bookmark this thread and try to check in often, as I may need additional info from you throughout the process.
*Feel free to add any input or post any inspirational pictures that you think will help me fulfill your request. (It will be helpful if you could do this asap before I get too far into the build -- thank you!)
*Per the DNA team policy, I do not use any custom content in my creations.
*When your request is finished, I will let you know on the D.N.A. thread (and on the first page of this thread). Pictures will be available on my SHOWCASE THREAD.

If you would like to make a new request, please visit the main DNA Team Master Thread below and look for the link to the latest monthly request page.

Link to DNA Master Thread
Link to my Showcase Thread
Link to my Sims 3 Studio
Post edited by Sandraelle on

Comments