Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BUILDER'S DICE - ON HIATUS

pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
edited January 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
G7wRP6R.png
Welcome to Builder's Dice!

This is a building exercise that can produce all kinds of results depending on your luck. The rules are simple. Just roll the virtual dice to determine the theme of your build, budget, etc. Who knows what you will be able to build with each roll?

Instructions on how to play are on the following post. If you guys have any questions or ideas, don't hesitate to ask or PM me. Have fun!

Virtual Dice Links:
http://dice.virtuworld.net/
http://www.roll-dice-online.com/

---CHALLENGE 3---

THIS WEEK'S ROLL:

THEME:
1- Zombie-proof Home (Never know when zombies will start attacking us. I want a self-sustaining home that keeps zombies out at the same time. Oh, and make it look stylish and sleek. - Handyman Ted)
2- Creepy Graveyard with a Haunted Chapel (We only have one special request. Comfortable catacombs. - The Zombinos)
3- Nuclear Fallout Bunker (The government has assigned you to create a special bunker in case of a nuclear war. The occupants must have everything they need to live as well as a room for performing experiments. - CLASSIFIED SENDER)
4- Underground Bunker for Cultists (The end is nigh according to the Great Llama! In order to fulfill the prophecy, my bunker must be completely hidden in vegetation and overgrowth. - The Reverend)
5- Haunted Castle (I was once the king of my country until the peasants rose up and destroyed my castle. My new home must have everything that a spooky castle needs, including a throne room for me to receive those pesky ghost hunters. - Ghost of King Leopold VI)
6- Your Pick of the Above

BUDGET: The amount shown should be what is displayed when uploaded onto the Gallery.
1- 300k
2- 100k
3- 60k
4- 150k
5- Unlimited
6- 200k

LOT SIZE
1- 30x20
2- 40x30
3- 20x15
4- 50x50/50x40
5- 30x30
6- 40x30

THIS WEEK'S BAD ROLL:

1- No Showers!
2- No Spooky Stuff!
3- No Fountains!
4- No Loveseats! (2-seater sofa)
5- No Perfect Patio Stuff!
6- No Pools!

Optional Task: Create a sim who fits your client! (Won't be part of judging)

This Week's Prize:
This week's winner gets a Maxis nomination as well as a Prize Roll:
1 - Winner's Signature
2 - Guest Judge for next challenge (can be declined)
3 - No Bad Roll for next challenge
4 - Theme Pick for next challenge
5 - Budget Pick for next challenge
6 - Lot Pick for next challenge

This week's hashtag: #builddice3
This week's challenge ends on Oct. 31 (23:59) GMT+8 (Hongkong Time)

Judges:
1. Pronterus
2. Sorceress
3. Mommataurus2

Judging Criteria:

Relevance to Given Theme: /20
Exterior Design: /35
Interior Design: /35
Advertising Images: /10

Post edited by pronterus on

Comments