Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone here a fan of Teen Wolf?

Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
I FREAKING LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! I only just started watching it and I'm up to Season 2, going to binge watch it in the coming holidays. I really love this show, I remember watching an episode from Season 2 years ago and because I was young, I looked at the episode for 5 minutes and switched channels because it had too much drama and was too scary for me at the time XD. But yeah, so to those Teen Wolf fans, how long have you been watching the show? Also, whose your favourite character? Personally I like Lydia, she starts off as being one of those High School Divas but you learn she's very intelligent and is a tortured character. To anyone who has never watched the series before, I implore you to watch it, I find it amazing! Well now that I'm older lol
Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.