Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More sim interactions

I think having some more interactive sims would be fun and I'm thinking maybe just some small stuff

Like if a sim is sad they want comfort food
If they're crying and they have a spouse/partner then they can ask for a cuddle
While typing that my partner suggested about maybe having it so your sims can cuddle to comfort one another like maybe lying in bed together while one sim is trying to console the sad sim ( not in that way, minds out of gutters please :D)

When they're celebrating something or happy the wish to celebrate with spouse or friends

Also maybe more of a need to see your friends like missing them
Reassurance for nervous/embarrassed sims

When a sim gets sick they could lie in bed/on a sofa and have another sims take care of them with soup and stuff

Comments

• pallies1pallies1 Posts: 326 Member
    Yeah I agree, some more interactions based on their feelings would be awesome. i would love to see my sim go to the fridge after being dumped to get some ice-cream or ordering home pizza, lol.

What I really would like is more interaction from sims that's not in my household. I want other sims to propose, ask to be bf/gf, come over with pizza for a slumber party , call and ask to go to the club etc. Right now my sim has to make all the moves ;)
  • XIQAHNAR1NIXXIQAHNAR1NIX Posts: 29 New Member
    @pallies1 yes that'd Be amazing I'd love To be proposed to rather than me having to do it all the time and also maybe friends could appear with a pizza and say they're staying for a slumber randomly or when your sims been dumped or something
    Little update remember sims 3 when parents walked past there sleeping baby's and would like blow a kiss and do a little wave kinda thing was so cute
    Also we NEED actual double beds fully animated back right now it's just the animations of 2 singles pushed together I miss the spooning and cuddling in bed
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I think having some more interactive sims would be fun and I'm thinking maybe just some small stuff

Like if a sim is sad they want comfort food
    If they're crying and they have a spouse/partner then they can ask for a cuddle
    While typing that my partner suggested about maybe having it so your sims can cuddle to comfort one another like maybe lying in bed together while one sim is trying to console the sad sim ( not in that way, minds out of gutters please :D)

When they're celebrating something or happy the wish to celebrate with spouse or friends

Also maybe more of a need to see your friends like missing them
    Reassurance for nervous/embarrassed sims

When a sim gets sick they could lie in bed/on a sofa and have another sims take care of them with soup and stuff

Yes.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    pallies1 wrote: »
    Yeah I agree, some more interactions based on their feelings would be awesome. i would love to see my sim go to the fridge after being dumped to get some ice-cream or ordering home pizza, lol.

What I really would like is more interaction from sims that's not in my household. I want other sims to propose, ask to be bf/gf, come over with pizza for a slumber party , call and ask to go to the club etc. Right now my sim has to make all the moves ;)

Yes
    Also we NEED actual double beds fully animated back right now it's just the animations of 2 singles pushed together I miss the spooning and cuddling in bed

Agreed.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited February 2017
    These would be neat along with a sim being able to tell another one that they love them from Romantic interactions. I would also like it if they could develop crushes that would result in a large romantic boost to the romantic bar.
  • HeloNecroHeloNecro Posts: 97 Member
    GIVE GIFTS. I'm not sure if this is already an option as I was playing the base game and only recently downloaded the Get Together and City Living game packs but I was really disappointed. I wanted to give other sims who my sims was close friends with a reference painting that they had painted but I couldn't.

I think it would be nice if there could be a mini stuff pack about gifts.

:| Sims can receive cards or packages from ordering online or customizing gift cards online (you could put pictures you took on there or stickers), they can give each other items and through this the sims can have a favorite food option just like in the sims 3 where the sim has a favorite color, a favorite drink and maybe even a favorite type of music. This will make the sim more happy if they were to receive a gift like that . There could be a generous sim trait where the sims loves giving things to other people. Also I'd like more mailboxes in this stuff pack too- remember I still have yet to play the other two packs but there's not that much of a mail box variety. Instead of having one that is placed on the ground how about a door that has a the mailbox slot where the mailman can just slip it inside?

Sims can make other sims their messengers by influencing them to go talk to other sims.
    I miss little things in Sims 4 i find, i once had a sim who’s boyfriend aged up into a young adult first, then when he aged up his boyfriend turned up at the birthday party with flowers and it was really cute i wish we had things like that back
  • GodleyjeansGodleyjeans Posts: 336 Member
    It’d be cute if you could have sims snuggle in bed like they used to, however make it a proper interaction with various reasons regarding their mood.

If one sim is sad they can be on their partners chest wanting comfort.

if it’s flirting it can be the two of them giving pillow talk and being suggestive as much a sim can be given the age ratings.

For comedic reasons you could have a suggestive sim try this while their partner is angry and be turned away.

Cuddles, spooning, etc, minor things that’ll add some humanity to the game.

For general interactions, I’d like to see more table conversation, like in the old sims where you could slip a ring onto the table, or perhaps during a celebration, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 wine glasses.

Bigger birthday celebrations or parties in general, more to do and more social options with sims such as boogy down. Get wild on the dance floor with your bestie and work it.
    Have a wing man/woman, funny cute things.

More pool interactions, you can shove siblings down into the water and laugh when they come up for air, pretend to drown to care your parents and get grounded for it, panic over a younger sibling or child going in alone and dive in to rescue them only to have them splash you because your sim worried for nothing.

Alcohol interactions! A big big big must. Too much tipple and your sim is a mess, you can be rude or try to flirt or make a fool of your sim for kicks and giggles, spill your drink and start fights, dance on the bar and get kicked out or bride the owner with favors and money. Lil things like that