Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wild Card [MOCKS DUE 10/7/15]

JesxSimsJesxSims Posts: 526 Member
edited September 2015 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
sfihkjh.jpg

Welcome to the first ever season of The Wild Card. This is a modeling competition that not only incorporates beautiful Sims, but also your cunning intellect. You will with each entry gain either an advanced or an inhibitor. These are decided on whoever has the second lowest score, the overall lowest will go home, or the highest score. These will be given out depending on the round. Well I'll see you at the first round.

CLICK ME TO GO TO THE ARCHIVES!

1st PLACE WILL GET

1. A siggy :)
2. Section o' Fame
3. (Optional) Guest judge in next season

2nd PLACE WILL GET

1. Siggy :D
2. If 1st doesn't want to judge the option

3rd WILL GET
1. Also a Siggah :)
aogikpofdsa-copy.jpg

The requirements are simple only two things-

1. Fill out what form (see below)
2. Add a head/shoulder picture of your sim- NO makeup, WHITE background, jeans and a blue t-shirt
3. Female only please

Entry form: This is required to be filled out. Thank you :)

Models Name-
Models Age-
Form Name-

Space for picture:

afgargsfd.jpg

1. The Wild Card will be given out at random, if the person with the wild card get eliminated the wild card will be randomly given out to someone else (see below)
2. There are only 15 slots available, but if not all are filled by September, 29th we will start
3. A new challenge or theme will be given every week until we reach the top 3 finalists
4. The top 3 finalists will all receive a reward (see below) but only one can win
5. CC and non CC entries are accepted - CC recommended
6. Poses are welcome
7. Hair and makeup (this includes contacts) may be changed
8. Extensions may or may not be granted. If it is a sever problem I understand but I will need a PM explaining why otherwise I probably won't grant it
9. A new season will most likely start immediately after the current one ends
10. Bookmarking the thread is a good idea so you can stay updated, but if you don't just make sure that you do get the information one way or another
11. The modeling assignments are going to be different types
12. Please read this modeling guide here if you are new to modeling. It will help you significantly

sfdgsr.jpg

1. Picks who gets extra work during a challenge:
EX- Make a gothic Sim in a graveyard
ADDED- Have filters and props with a mini story
2. Have immunity for whatever one challenge they pick:GIVES UP WILD CARD WITH THIS ACTION
3. Can eliminate any player they want GIVES UP WILD CARD WITH THIS ACTION
4. If the player with the Wild Card gets eliminated it will randomly be given to another player
5. Each round there will be a clue to who has the Wild Card
6. If someone figures out who had it, the Wild Card will be distributed to another competitor

SLOTS
MODELS OF S01

1. @zbern12 - Abby Silva
2. @porkipine - Oda Wren
3. @Tip - Willow Sloane
4. @alexis3142 - Kaoru Saito
5. @LemmyLouch - Riley James
6. @lovejess2 - Cassia Florence
7. @emilyduru - Tiana Marriot
Post edited by JesxSims on

Comments