Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heffner Legacy: [Updated 09/05] 4.29 The Cold Shoulder

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I think I can state here that the rescue happens before the dinner. The question is where is Kellie going to be after it. Home? Jail? Somewhere else held captive by the agents of government? Hiding somewhere with Tony? Take your pick. Anything is possible.

Does this mean an update is coming soon? *jumps up and down* :p
  • PlumbobGrandmaPlumbobGrandma Posts: 438 Member
    Blaming you for keeping me up until 1am last night! God do I love all of these couples!

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Blaming you for keeping me up until 1am last night! God do I love all of these couples!
    Hi! You must have had a good time reading if you stayed up so long. ;) Thank you for letting me know! <3
    What couple is your most favourite?
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Yay, I finally caught up. Really enjoying this legacy so far and loving the cross-overs! :) Goodness, I find Chris a rather fascinating character, because he's quite unpredictable. You never know which way he's going to sway. Oh I love Kellie, I am very worried for her right now! Please don't send her to jail! :D
    edited February 2018
    Hello everyone! I'm not dead yet and neither is this story! Look what I'm bringing you. Another chapter! Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you. Enjoy!

tumblr_p4g1lzEyXa1v6rdbso1_1280.jpg
    Post edited by Maladi777 on
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Heffner chapter!!!!!!!! Okay, breathe bugsie, breathe.

This was EPIC!!!! I am speechless right now, I got to let it sink in....
    Although, I will say Chris stole my nickname. (Midget is what my little bro calls me 'cause he's taller than me.)
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    AAAAAA

New chapter!
    CLIFFHANGER
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    OMG!!!! This is just what I needed tonight!

Too short! Too short! I need more!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Oh, and Tony and Beryl <3
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    @Skcaga6 You said it!!!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm not dead yet and neither is this story! Look what I'm bringing you. Another chapter! Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you. Enjoy!

tumblr_p4g1lzEyXa1v6rdbso1_1280.jpg

WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just see this NOW????? OMG... *goes to read it...be 🐸🐸🐸🐸 if it's past midnight my time!*
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It was great to read it again... <3 Looking forward to read more soon ;)
    When I saw this I did a happy dance! Awesome chapter... Tony and pregnant Beryl.... :'(:'(:'(
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    :love::love::love:
    Even absent on this forum, I still have to stop and take my time to read and comment on your story. I just adore seeing this update again <3
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Heffner chapter!!!!!!!! Okay, breathe bugsie, breathe.

This was EPIC!!!! I am speechless right now, I got to let it sink in....
    Although, I will say Chris stole my nickname. (Midget is what my little bro calls me 'cause he's taller than me.)

Aww. You share the same nickname with poor Celeste. I hope you have much better sibling relationship than she and Chris.
    AAAAAA

New chapter!
    CLIFFHANGER

I won't leave you hanging as long as last time, I promise. ;)

Skcaga6 wrote: »
    OMG!!!! This is just what I needed tonight!

Too short! Too short! I need more!

I'm happy I could bring some fun to you again...
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Oh, and Tony and Beryl <3

...and a little heartbreak too. ;)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just see this NOW????? OMG... *goes to read it...be plum if it's past midnight my time!*

Can there a better bedtime story than one with Tony? ;)

It was great to read it again... <3 Looking forward to read more soon ;)

Soon? Soon??? Maybe. Sooni-ish.
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    When I saw this I did a happy dance! Awesome chapter... Tony and pregnant Beryl.... :'(:'(:'(
    I know, I know. I keep doing it. I keep bringing her back to play with my loyal readers' emotions. How inconsiderate of me. ;)
    :love::love::love:
    Even absent on this forum, I still have to stop and take my time to read and comment on your story. I just adore seeing this update again <3
    I was actually thinking of you when I was writing this chapter. I'm happy the news of this update reached you. You've been with the Heffners from the start as many others. Thank you for making time to read. <3<3
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Well! What a nice read before bed! Amazing pictures and a nice, rich story! I love it when I kind of forget I'm reading, you know?
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Well! What a nice read before bed! Amazing pictures and a nice, rich story! I love it when I kind of forget I'm reading, you know?

You got pulled right into that lab while reading? I hope it didn't cause you any nightmares (with needles and smirking Tony). :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Eeek! The Heffners have returned! Oh man, the Kellie and Celeste scene made me emotional. Is it possible for me to love Kellie even more?! Man, ive got it bad...
    Eeek! The Heffners have returned! Oh man, the Kellie and Celeste scene made me emotional. Is it possible for me to love Kellie even more?! Man, ive got it bad...

I have to admit I always think of you when I'm writing Kellie. I know you are her most devoted fan and I'm super thankful for that. While Tony is often stealing all the attention with his antics, I believe it's Kellie who brings the story back from all the craziness to the normalcy. She's always the one to pick up the pieces and clean up the mess our favourite men cause. :)
    I hope you'll be happy to hear there's a lot in store for her. Her journey of self-discovery has just begun.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »

You got pulled right into that lab while reading? I hope it didn't cause you any nightmares (with needles and smirking Tony). :D

HA!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    While I too love Kellie, I have to say disheveled smirking Tony was awesome! <3
    edited February 2018

You know the right words to please me. ;)

Here are two blooper pictures for fun.
    You shouldn't be able to stand on your own yet, Tony. And please, try not to look so happy, when Kellie has her "What have I done" moment.

blooper01.jpg

I'm afraid she's assuming his evil ways.

blooper02.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg

You know the right words to please me. ;)

Here are two blooper pictures for fun.
    You shouldn't be able to stand on your own yet, Tony. And please, try not to look so happy, when Kellie has her "What have I done" moment.

blooper01.jpg

I'm afraid she's assuming his evil ways.

blooper02.jpg

Awesome!!! :joy:
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited February 2018
    Dark WitcHazard: Yes You can really feel Kellie’s pain as she’s forced to make these hard decisions, but will her resolve be enough to succeed tune in next time on the Heffner Legacy! Also Chris totally ignoring the situation while looking out the window thinking about another man’s wife is just the level of sleaze I need to see from this guy makes him more hateable I mean relatable!
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Lover WitcHazard: Ugh Dream Sequence really kicked me in the heart I can’t stop crying Beryl looked so beautiful want a wonderful dream I wish Tony could have that happy life! Kellie struggling and Chris is oblivious what else is new glad she’s taking action just hope it Doesn’t have too high of consequences!

Emotional WitcHazard: No Kellie is Celeste lifeline without her I fear the worse especially with absentminded Chris he better start focusing on his role in his own home instead of trying to be Prince Charming to someone else’s wife