Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heffner Legacy: [Updated 09/05] 4.29 The Cold Shoulder

Comments

• Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Aha! Now I understand why even I wasn't allowed to talk to you when you were reading.

;)
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I loved this chapter!! It was wonderful being reminded that Grayson is Knight's ex. So much happened, I can't even.

I really hope Kellie's plan is successful. I mean, they can't kill Tony, or start removing body parts... can they? Sigh, if she's going to be breaking rules, why not break the rule about the secrecy of the lab and tell Chris what she knows??
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited August 2017
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @MrsRacooney How long are you not going to be able to read simlit? I'm asking in case I managed to post the next chapter unexpectedly early. :p
    No blue, green (not even after that spinach lasagna), zombie or vampire Tony. I can promise you that.

Until August 13th as far as I can say already. That would be typical. When I can't read it, all authors are going to update their stories twice a day :D Well, if you manage to post it earlier than usual I'll enjoy reading it when I return as a welcome gift. :p
    Phew. So the range of colors remains the same as does Tony in some way and I can live with that (and maybe even steal a bite of the spinach lasagna without changing skin color).
    Post edited by MrsRacooney on
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I loved this chapter!! It was wonderful being reminded that Grayson is Knight's ex. So much happened, I can't even.

I really hope Kellie's plan is successful. I mean, they can't kill Tony, or start removing body parts... can they? Sigh, if she's going to be breaking rules, why not break the rule about the secrecy of the lab and tell Chris what she knows??

Maybe she will tell him. ;) The question is whether he would be willing to risk his career. Although he is feeling somewhat guilty, it wasn't enough to make him visit Tony in the prison. They could probably send Raven to the lab to ask questions, but before it would have any effect it would be too late for Tony. There's also possibility that Raven would disappear. And first of all, Chris would have to believe the whole story about aliens, there's a chance he would think Kellie is making it all up or is ill. She's been acting weird lately from his POV.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    #TeamSaveTony
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    As I promised, HERE's the newest casting call for the Heffners.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    I've been waiting for this. >:)
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Predictions anyone for how Chris will react when he realises Tony isn't at the prison anymore?
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Predictions anyone for how Chris will react when he realises Tony isn't at the prison anymore?

If he finds out that Kellie knew about it all the time, he will be as mad about her as he was (or maybe still is) about Tony. And if he finds out what they plan to do with Tony he will hate himself because he might think he will be the reason his other parent might die soon, too :/ No matter what, he will be devastated. Poor boy.
    Sonschi wrote: »

If he finds out that Kellie knew about it all the time, he will be as mad about her as he was (or maybe still is) about Tony. And if he finds out what they plan to do with Tony he will hate himself because he might think he will be the reason his other parent might die soon, too :/ No matter what, he will be devastated. Poor boy.

True. I'm thinking it will be the thing to make him realise what his true emotions towards Tony are. Whether he cares about his dad or not.

True. I'm thinking it will be the thing to make him realise what his true emotions towards Tony are. Whether he cares about his dad or not.

I think he does care about his father. He's just too hurt to admit it right now. But you're right. The whole situation might speed up the progress until he realizes what he has done to his own father. And maybe then Tony can tell him what happened that night and Chris might start to forgive him. But his conscience might destroy him :(

And I'm sure Maladi won't kill Tony. Maybe he will lose an eye but not his life ;) After all, his life span is extremely long now :p

I think he does care about his father. He's just too hurt to admit it right now. But you're right. The whole situation might speed up the progress until he realizes what he has done to his own father. And maybe then Tony can tell him what happened that night and Chris might start to forgive him. But his conscience might destroy him :(

And I'm sure Maladi won't kill Tony. Maybe he will lose an eye but not his life ;) After all, his life span is extremely long now :p

If Maladi kills Tony then i'm dying one of my current main characters hair red in rebellion. It's not gonna happen, because something I know from observing is that Tony is important to Maladi.

As for Chris, i'm not sure it will be easy for him to come to terms with it all. It would take a lot for him to realise it. I'm still hoping for a #Tony&ChrisRescue of Emily though (with help from Kellie obviously.) (My only hope is that I got Emily's name right here, if not...sorry.)

If Maladi kills Tony then i'm dying one of my current main characters hair red in rebellion. It's not gonna happen, because something I know from observing is that Tony is important to Maladi.

As for Chris, i'm not sure it will be easy for him to come to terms with it all. It would take a lot for him to realise it. I'm still hoping for a #Tony&ChrisRescue of Emily though (with help from Kellie obviously.) (My only hope is that I got Emily's name right here, if not...sorry.)

You mean the chief's wife? Her name should be Emily. If not, we're both wrong :D

Maybe Kellie plays an important if not the important role in Tony's rescue. But I'm not 100% sure if Chris will be part of it. Idk, to me he seems pretty stubborn when it comes to his dad :neutral:

You mean the chief's wife? Her name should be Emily. If not, we're both wrong :D

Maybe Kellie plays an important if not the important role in Tony's rescue. But I'm not 100% sure if Chris will be part of it. Idk, to me he seems pretty stubborn when it comes to his dad :neutral:

I meant freeing Emily from the chief. Obviously she would play her own part in it as they couldn't do anything if she didn't co-operate. But first, they need to free Tony. I've also realised since last chapter that the test they gave Chris a few chapters ago was the test to see if he was Alien (they told him it was for a virus though).
    He will be mad at himself because he is the one that turned his dad in to begin with. He will also be mad at Kellie for not telling him what was going on with his dad, but I think Tony will help smooth things over between the siblings.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    edited August 2017

Nope. This will not be the moment. :D

What makes you think Chris will learn Tony was in the lab from Kellie?
    Kellie will actually play the main role in Tony's rescue. It should be clear by now. You'll see how the whole rescue business goes in the next chapter. ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @Maladi777 - I keep watching your banner trying to get a clue! I can't believe it is gen 4! I can't wait to get to those parts of the story! Obviously no one else can wait either with all of the speculation!
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @Maladi777 - I keep watching your banner trying to get a clue! I can't believe it is gen 4! I can't wait to get to those parts of the story! Obviously no one else can wait either with all of the speculation!
    The banner is a nice teaser isn't it? ;) Yes, we are still at gen 4 and will be for some time.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I love how Tony and Kellie are developing a better relationship, even if the situation is the absolute worst.
    I hope he convinced her enough to save him before they touch that precious eyes of him. I do not want to stay around and see whether it really grows back or not.
    Awesome chapter <3
    edited September 2017
    Dear readers, I know you're waiting for the next chapter and I promise I'll deliver. But today I'm here to celebrate my blogaversary. Yes, it's been two years since I started my blog and it's also the Heffners' second birthday in September. Let's celebrate together. How, you ask?
    I created a mini challenge for myself. I'll announce a topic every day and I'll post something related to it featuring characters of my legacy.
    It can be a picture, a poem, an essay, a thought, anything. You can join me for the whole challenge or pick only topics that will inspire you. Let's have fun in the Heffner month!

Heffner_month.jpg

And what is the first keyword of the month?

TEENAGER

My favourite teenager is currently Celeste Heffner. You will see her in about two chapters. In the picture below she openly expresses her opinion about her brother, the legacy and the celebrity status of her family. She loves music and sometimes abandons herself to melancholy.

celeste.jpg

Who did you like as a teenager or who would you like to see as one?
    heffners_orig.jpg
    I loved teenage Kellie. She took care of Chris after their mother died even though he tended to be mean to her most of the time.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    So, you decided to do it. Yay. :)
    Also, Celeste might be my favourite character so far.
    Speaking of Kellie, you may want to send her to the bathroom before taking her picture next time. Looks like she needs to pee.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited September 2017
    Hee hee! When I saw you posted I literally RAN to click the link, hoping you'd updated. But I was happy to see a wonderful picture of the Heffners...it brought back memories of earlier times...ha.

Gotta love Celeste. I cannot WAIT to see her flip her brother off. He needs it. Ha ha! And her sp*unk will be welcome to this family that has run off the rails since Beryl left... :cry:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEFFNERS!

You've given us two wonderful years of drama (and hunky meatballs.)

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Happy Birthday Heffners. Something else to add today I guess. (Today is also my older sister's birthday :) ).