Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heffner Legacy: [Updated 09/05] 4.29 The Cold Shoulder

Comments

• RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Ohhh...that was SOOO hot!! Fun chapter! But he'll have to leave at some point...sigh...

I'm sure @Rorygilmore34 would be happy to hear that you like her sim Tony so much, you don't want to see him leave the story. :wink:

He is in the Gallery if you want to add him to your game @pammiechick ;) He's a great cook! ;)

REALLY??? Oh yeah...he will make a wonderful slave...heh...heh...I wonder if my Creator Heiress will love him. I need a love interest in her future...hmm...it's going to be Tony in lots of worlds. Ha!

Me thinks he's going to need a different haircut as a slave. His current one would be too hard to maintain. :smiley::wink:

Totally agree, @Maladi777 ! ;)
  • RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    Ohhh...that was SOOO hot!! Fun chapter! But he'll have to leave at some point...sigh...

I'm sure @Rorygilmore34 would be happy to hear that you like her sim Tony so much, you don't want to see him leave the story. :wink:

He is in the Gallery if you want to add him to your game @pammiechick ;) He's a great cook! ;)

REALLY??? Oh yeah...he will make a wonderful slave...heh...heh...I wonder if my Creator Heiress will love him. I need a love interest in her future...hmm...it's going to be Tony in lots of worlds. Ha!

Me thinks he's going to need a different haircut as a slave. His current one would be too hard to maintain. :smiley::wink:

I have a long haired selection in mind...

*swoon* !:)
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    Ahhh, awesome update! So steamy! (for sims anyway, lol!) I love that pose, the one from the hot tub brought to the couch/bed. I hope he gets to stick around a little bit! Or at least, comes back often :tongue:
  • BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    Very Smexy! Chapter!

I am finally caught up. Looking forward to reading more.
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Finally I read all your story @Maladi777, I loved it from the first to the last chapter <3 I guess Tony is my favorite character in your story, he is very charming as personality and handsome ;) And he is very great criminal, I hope to see him and Beryl together in next chapters too :)
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    sabreene wrote: »
    Ahhh, awesome update! So steamy! (for sims anyway, lol!) I love that pose, the one from the hot tub brought to the couch/bed. I hope he gets to stick around a little bit! Or at least, comes back often :tongue:

Thank you! I was a little worried about the level of steaminess I should put in. I didn't want it to be too much, but on the other hand I wanted to show there's a passion between them.
    Very Smexy! Chapter!

I'm currently torn between making another "behind the scenes chapter" and regular chapter. :smile:
    Finally I read all your story @Maladi777, I loved it from the first to the last chapter <3 I guess Tony is my favorite character in your story, he is very charming as personality and handsome ;) And he is very great criminal, I hope to see him and Beryl together in next chapters too :)

Oh, I'm so happy you liked it! Thank you for your kind words. What makes Tony such a great character is the fact, that I write him as best as I can for myself, thinking of him as a real person, what his life as a criminal is like, what makes him tick, what are his weaknesses and strengths.
    Tony was originally created by @Rorygilmore34 and when I saw him in her story and also in @ThePlumbob's The Bloomer Legacy, I was so intrigued that I had to learn more about him. Since he was only a supporting character there, I had to come up with my own story for him - practically it meant I had to think of a situation that would bring him to Newcrest and made him work with a female character from my legacy family. I didn't want him to be a complete bad guy. He has mean, evil and materialistic traits, but let's face it, no one is evil just for the sake of being evil. Even in Tony's case there must have been something in his past that made him the way he is now, although we haven't seen much from his evil side in Heffner Legacy. :smile:
    Gosh, I got carried away...
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi

Thank you! I was a little worried about the level of steaminess I should put in. I didn't want it to be too much, but on the other hand I wanted to show there's a passion between them.
    Very Smexy! Chapter!

I'm currently torn between making another "behind the scenes chapter" and regular chapter. :smile:

Oh, I'm so happy you liked it! Thank you for your kind words. What makes Tony such a great character is the fact, that I write him as best as I can for myself, thinking of him as a real person, what his life as a criminal is like, what makes him tick, what are his weaknesses and strengths.
    Tony was originally created by @Rorygilmore34 and when I saw him in her story and also in @ThePlumbob's The Bloomer Legacy, I was so intrigued that I had to learn more about him. Since he was only a supporting character there, I had to come up with my own story for him - practically it meant I had to think of a situation that would bring him to Newcrest and made him work with a female character from my legacy family. I didn't want him to be a complete bad guy. He has mean, evil and materialistic traits, but let's face it, no one is evil just for the sake of being evil. Even in Tony's case there must have been something in his past that made him the way he is now, although we haven't seen much from his evil side in Heffner Legacy. :smile:
    Gosh, I got carried away...

I totally understand it @Maladi777 :) I had a slave in my amazons story, who was evil, but he had such light side in his heart and I really loved him and I still regret that I didn't save him in my library :/ Your story sounds very great, I love all characters there, but Beryl and Tony are special there <3 I'm used to work on my characters in my book, but it's still very difficult to do it in the sims stories to me, although I try to do the best :/
    Hi everyone!
    I'm sorry it took so long to bring you the latest chapter. My game was crashing a lot and I couldn't make myself to reinstall it right away. As you can imagine, I feared for the Heffners. Luckily they survived, oblivious to the danger they were in, and are back again in chapter 2.15.

chapter215.png
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    I won't believe that Tony left her... Here should be another reason ;) Waiting for the next chapter <3
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Sniff...Tony's gone...but not forever?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Marialein wrote: »
    Oh Tony why did you left? But I think we see him soon again ;) great chapter by the way <3

Tony has other obligations, he had to leave sooner or later anyway. Thanks for reading!

I won't believe that Tony left her... Here should be another reason ;) Waiting for the next chapter <3

Next chapter will be ready very soon. I have to make up for the long delay. :smile:

Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Oh no :( I hope he is waiting for her somewhere

Well, he's not exactly waiting for her, but I can assure you that he hasn't left the story yet. :wink:

Sniff...Tony's gone...but not forever?

We need to check on the rest of the family. I neglected them for too long. They're still waiting for the baby to be found.
    But Tony isn't gone forever. It's so sweet of you that you miss him. He has a way of growing on you, doesn't he? :smile:

heffners_orig.jpg
    I understand...the legacy must move along. Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    So sad! Will be nice to check on the other family members though, since I've completely forgotten what they look like lol
    Tony! :cry: I knew he would have to go, but I love them together! I was feeling really bad for her until I saw the note on the statue (well done, that!). Now I'll be happy to see what the rest of the family is up to. I almost forgot this wasn't the Beryl and Tony story, haha!
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    So sad! Will be nice to check on the other family members though, since I've completely forgotten what they look like lol

We'll definitely see Babs again. For the rest of the family you'll have to wait 2 more chapters. :smile:
    Tony! :cry: I knew he would have to go, but I love them together! I was feeling really bad for her until I saw the note on the statue (well done, that!). Now I'll be happy to see what the rest of the family is up to. I almost forgot this wasn't the Beryl and Tony story, haha!

Well, it was nice of Tony that he decided he wanted to be a good guy for Beryl. At least by helping her for free if we don't coun't the night activities in his house. :smile:
    You know, I'm thinking of it as Tony's and Beryl's story. I honestly don't want this generation to end.

Anyway, I'm bringing another chapter in which Beryl and Babs have a serious talk and Beryl faces not-so-unexpected consequences.

chapter216.png

heffners_orig.jpg
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited December 2015
    I understand Beryl... But everything will be ok and I sense that Tony will be back ;) Thanks for the great chapter @Maladi777 <3
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Awwww I love Babs. She is such a caring mother, it was so nice how she dealt with Beryl and those consequences *wink* But I really want Tony to return so he can find out he's a dad and stay with Beryl forever *wishful thinking*
    edited December 2015
    Awww...a cute meatball is coming. Tony! We need you back!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    I am finally caught up! Looking forward to seeing the baby :)
    I loved the mother-daughter scene and talk! And a little meatball is coming! I really want to see Tony's reaction when (or if!) he ever learns. Does this also mean if the heir goes to Beryl, that it's possible the next heir could be half-meatball? haha!
    Marialein wrote: »
    I am so excited of the baby news. The little one will be sure pretty <3

I'm excited too!
    I understand Beryl... But everything will be ok and I sense that Tony will be back ;) Thanks for the great chapter @Maladi777 <3

Tony will definitely be back one way or another. :wink: And thank you for reading and commenting!
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Awwww I love Babs. She is such a caring mother, it was so nice how she dealt with Beryl and those consequences *wink* But I really want Tony to return so he can find out he's a dad and stay with Beryl forever *wishful thinking*

There's more to Babs than meets the eye. She turned into a better mother thab I expected considering her non-commital trait.
    I want Tony and Beryl have their happy ending too! Not sure whether it's going to happen. They both come from different conditions. And if the community votes Beryl as the heir, she'll be in the spotlight constantly and that doesn't play in Tony's favour.
    Awww...a cute meatball is coming. Tony! We need you back!
    Yes! A cute little meatball is on the way!
    I loved the mother-daughter scene and talk! And a little meatball is coming! I really want to see Tony's reaction when (or if!) he ever learns. Does this also mean if the heir goes to Beryl, that it's possible the next heir could be half-meatball? haha!

Babs is an amazing sim. I think family life agrees with her. How she can handle so many kids and still look so good is beyond me.
    I am finally caught up! Looking forward to seeing the baby :)

I have great news for all my wonderful readers! Beryl has just had the baby! And I created something for you. You can guess if it's a boy or a girl. What name would you give him or her?

magazine_cover.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Love the magazine cover, how fun!