Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heffner Legacy: [Updated 09/05] 4.29 The Cold Shoulder

Comments

• Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    > @Julyvee94 said:
    > I love Granite Falls :D The bear xD

The bear wouldn't move! Quido wanter to pick the plant. :smiley:
    Thanks for reading!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Lol! The cloudgazing by the public toilet, nice choice Quido! :D Apart from the fire, looks like everyone had a fun holiday :)
    Chapter 6 is out now. Enjoy!

maladi.weebly.com/chapter-6.html
    heffners_orig.jpg
    New chapter on. Enjoy!

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    what a beautiful house! Can't wait to see it fully furnished
    @Julyvee94 Thank you for reading!

Here's more. The legacy is in jeopardy.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    I've just caught up! Lets see...

Amadeo probably looks the most like his father out of the kids. I love how he spontaneously chose his girlfriend, and I can see why he would stop fishing when he spotted her in that dress!

The park looks lovely and I love the story behind the name. And wow, that new house :O They're really well off considering this is only the end of geeneration 1, holy cow plant! :open_mouth:

The heir vote... hmm, I'm going to have to think about this one! I kind of like Amadeo the most, but I always tend to favour the oldest children because they've been around the longest. Andrew seems to have a neat personality though. But then looking at Alessandro's personality it would probably make for the most interesting story... I just don't know :D
    edited September 2015
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    I've just caught up! Lets see...

Amadeo probably looks the most like his father out of the kids. I love how he spontaneously chose his girlfriend, and I can see why he would stop fishing when he spotted her in that dress!

The park looks lovely and I love the story behind the name. And wow, that new house :O They're really well off considering this is only the end of geeneration 1, holy cow plant! :open_mouth:

The heir vote... hmm, I'm going to have to think about this one! I kind of like Amadeo the most, but I always tend to favour the oldest children because they've been around the longest. Andrew seems to have a neat personality though. But then looking at Alessandro's personality it would probably make for the most interesting story... I just don't know :D

I was quite happy how the park turned out. I have never built one and this legacy makes me build things and sort of surprise myself. Funny story though... When I was making that poster for you, I downloaded the Bloomer residence and took some pictures. Then I changed the lot to community one and started building the park. When I saved it and uploaded to gallery, I noticed that you remained as the author of the lot. :D I can't change it! Not sure if it's just me who sees it. Check it out.

Yes, the new house was pretty expensive, but I had a lots of plants to cover the expenses. It's also the biggest and most complex house I've ever built. It will become a library at the end of generation 3, as you know.

I couldn't pick the heir! First time it happened to me! I just like them all!

Not sure if you've voted yet, but I made some changes to the poll, so it might have reset. Could you try again? just in case.

heffners_orig.jpg
    I know that's the great thing about this challenge. I think I only built two houses in TS4 before I started it (though of course I have done building in the previous games), I've never really enjoyed building that much but that's slowly changing now - I like to challenge myself :)

It shows you as the creator of the lot :) It is weird that it doesn't recognise that you've knocked down the lot you placed there earlier for you, I've encountered the same thing before though.

Hey guys! I need a couple more votes to decide the heir. If you haven't voted yet, please, do. This way to the voting. Thank you!

heffners_orig.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Caught up and voted! Love this story!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Thank you @pammiechick ! I can't even tell, how glad I am for every new reader. Welcome!

The Heffners are back with second generation! Have fun reading!

heffners_orig.jpg
    "Did anyone say m-marriage?" Lol! Too funny! Non-commital is not too bad, depending on the sim. My simself is non-commital :)

I can't even remember which one of the brothers I voted for because I like them all. Nice to see them doing so well romantically! Also, the new generation of premades seem really cool. Are the young Goths Alexander's or Cassandra's kids?

Also... Shame on the Heffner boys having to move in a girl to cook for them :D Grilled cheese isn't hard! :P

Thank you for the shoutout in the "commercial break" :D<3
    edited October 2015
    @ThePlumbob I like all the brothers too. That's probably why I decided to put up the voting.

The Goths are actually Alexander's and Cassandra's siblings. Although Cassandra is long dead by now and Alexander passed away shortly after Henry and Susan got married. But there's a new generation of the Goths. Henry and Susan had four kids. Two dark-haired boys and two blond girls. Yes, blond!
    Made a picture for you:
    goth1.png
    The eldest boy is already married and has moved out. He married Traviss Scott's daughter. It's lot of fun to have all these premades mix up. Sometimes I get surprised who is who's cousin etc.

I would do a commercial for you at my blog anytime again! :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    And I'm back with another update full of babies, building and moving in and out. Enjoy and JUMP right in the middle of it!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    Cute! Three kids! Boy, they've been busy! Love your cute houses!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Cute! Three kids! Boy, they've been busy! Love your cute houses!

I'm considering letting them have one more baby. I love sim kids, but it's hard to keep track on them later and finish their aspirations. I just want to see as much genetical variations as possible. It's so hard to resist. :D

I'm glad you liked the houses. My first big building project!
    Thanks again for reading!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    What made Andrew so angry?

Find out in chapter 2.3

chapter2_3.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg
    Uh oh....
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Just caught up. Your starter homes are lovely, you've made them so detailed!

Gosh Andrew, overreact much? I really like Bao's geeky and glutton ways. He looks like a nerdy version of his dad :D

Batyr definitely has the most adorable face out of the three. Lets see if he gets him oit of trouble he's bound to attract with that hot-headed trait :)
    @ThePlumbob Yeah, Andrew overreacted. He was caught by surprise. I think he probably learnt about the newspaper arcticle at work and felt very uncomfortable, when his co-workers gave him questioning looks or laughed at the whole situation.
    However, this was not the worst thing to happen to the Heffners. More serious trouble lies ahead, I can assure you.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    edited October 2015
    Chapter 2.4 is up.

Find out what's new at the Heffner's.

5888726.png
    heffners_orig.jpg
    Oh no! I can't imagine what happened to the baby!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ha, what an inoportune time to have triplets... Big happy family indeed. Except not so happy now that one is missing. Wonder what happened.