Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heffner Legacy: [Updated 09/05] 4.29 The Cold Shoulder

Comments

• suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Trying to find all the blue eyed men. I have 3 favourites for Emily's husband. More clues needed.
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @suzanna13 do you want to join in mine and @MrsRacooney build of a bomb shelter for the next few chapters. Everyone is welcome and if it gets cramped we can expand it.
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    lol I"m not sure about bomb shelters, but I guess with a bowling alley down there I could forget I was underground and maybe we wouldn't hear the bombs.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    As a bonus something I created for Tumblr, but iit's worth sharing with you as well. It's called moodboard. I don't know anything about these things, but I was tagged by my friend @iheartdinosx3 and gave it a try. What do you think? Does it capture who Tony is? ;)
    tumblr_ooyzhsvai91v6rdbso1_r1_500.png

So very Tony. Too bad he isn't a secret agent. He is very James Bondish in this.
    Wow....and now you REALLY have me wanting to know who Emily's captor husband is.
    He has blue eyes and he speaks like Thomas' father. I could see this because he did not want to get married to Alex Dark. And he's a sadistic, twisted jerk.

I really want to see her grown so I can do further research! Toddlers all look the same, imo. Jackson's adopted son is Asian and he looks just like Eli only with dark hair. Ha!

Anyway...great chapter. Just makes me sad for Emily. She needs a meatball. NOW! (Or a Meatball Jr. ;) )

Wait!!!!!
    Jackson and Winter adopt a kid????
    As a bonus something I created for Tumblr, but iit's worth sharing with you as well. It's called moodboard. I don't know anything about these things, but I was tagged by my friend @iheartdinosx3 and gave it a try. What do you think? Does it capture who Tony is? ;)

@Maladi777 First of all, Do you really know nothing about these? Second, Yes, it does.
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Ooops, wanted to comment on this but missed it, then. It shows Tony's personality pretty well ^^
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @Bugsie2016 Nope. I had to google search to get an idea how it's done.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    edited April 2017
    @Maladi777 I've made at least 4 in my lifetime that I can remember, I may have made more though. I made one less than a month ago for something else (I'm telling you, it's not sims or anything like that).

Edit: Sorry, if you read this as bragging, I just realised it might come across as that. It's just my surprise.
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
    The pose set created for the club episode of the Crossover is now available for downloading.

tonys_embrace.jpg

Download here.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    My heart breaks for Emily a thousand times! I can only imagine what it must be like to live such a horrendous life! Her husband needs to meet head-first with a speeding car!
    My heart breaks for Emily a thousand times! I can only imagine what it must be like to live such a horrendous life! Her husband needs to meet head-first with a speeding car!

Maybe it might make him feel the same pain as Emily is going through.. no wait..that's not enough..maybe a car made of something really tough. That might do it.

Also, we still have room in the bomb shelter before the next few chapters hit. We never know when they might strike us. Want to join us?
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Maybe it might make him feel the same pain as Emily is going through.. no wait..that's not enough..maybe a car made of something really tough. That might do it.

Also, we still have room in the bomb shelter before the next few chapters hit. We never know when they might strike us. Want to join us?

@Bugsie2016 Is there space for me and all my stuffed animals? We might need something to cuddle when the bombs drop :flushed:
    @Sterretjeee Sure, plenty.
  • mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    Y'all are cracking me up. :)
    mypalsim1 wrote: »
    Y'all are cracking me up. :)

Me too. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    Anyone think this bomb shelter needs a pool?
  • mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    To be more efficient, it could be a fish hatchery. You could swim in that...just...ew.
    Well, we'll have to get some showers.
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited April 2017
    Why not whirlpools, if we're on it already? xD After all, we want to enjoy that husband getting what he deserves and we can do this from a whirlpool just as good
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    True, any music preference? I think we need a kitchen, gotta stock up on everyone's favourite food. We need to get some beanie chairs. @Maladi777 Should we stop this before we end up with a pet elephant or see where this goes.
    @Bugsie2016 Nah, make yourself comfortable guys. If you need a pet elephant by all means get him down there as well. For your own good I hope you have sewerage system carefully planned under the place.
    heffners_orig.jpg

@Maladi777 Great. I don't think we need an elephant though..maybe a few mini horses. I'm sure we can have @MrsRacooney find a way to build sewage (they have a few amazon slaves to hand). ;) If not, i'll think of something.

Everyone else, any further suggestions for items we may need? Music? Games? Animals? Food?
    Is anyone vegan here? 'cause I don't wanna make sure we have burgers and then you have to starve. That would be mean as it's dangerous to leave in case Hurricane Heffner Hits. :D (I wanted something catchy, if you wanna make suggestions, feel free) :)
    Although we definitely need internet, and some batteries for these headphones of mine that need them to work, (I'm upset cause it's 11pm and my batteries ran out of charge). :( I need a way to block out the sound of the explosions.
    Definitely a generator or two!
    @AudreyFld definitely.
    Only rule of this bomb shelter is we can't have any animals that eat rabbits, i'm fetching my along. I don't want him getting hit by Hurricane Heffner or eaten by anyone's pet lion.