Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heffner Legacy: [Updated 09/05] 4.29 The Cold Shoulder

Comments

• MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    I almost laughed seeing you hide the face of Emily's husband such carefully ^^
    But the rest of the chapter is rather sad. My heart always aches when a little child like Annie isn't doing well. She must be super confused by her own mother she barely knows. *cry*
    Hopefully her husband's identity will be revealed soon so I can make him pay. :angry:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited April 2017
    But the rest of the chapter is rather sad. My heart always aches when a little child like Annie isn't doing well. She must be super confused by her own mother she barely knows. *cry*
    Hopefully her husband's identity will be revealed soon so I can make him pay. :angry:
    I know it makes me really sad for both Annie and Emily. I can't imagine what Emily is going through :'( . (Literally about to shed a tear for her). @Maladi777 Reveal his Identity already so we can send someone after him and return Annie to Emily. Anyone recommend a villian. (Tony's kinda 'preoccupied' right now.) I must now hope that Emily can find a way to escape with Annie.

As for Emily's husband, if he was a person not in simland, he would officially be the second person I hate in the world (and that's kinda a hard achievement.)

• Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    *Sigh* I feel so bad for Emily and Annie.

I can't wait to see who the father is so that I can make him pay the penalty! Justice will prevail!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
    Are we all planning this guy's doom?
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member

I admit I laughed too while hiding his face. :D You will learn who he is in about two chapters. I'm really really excited to read your reactions when that happens.

@Bugsie2016 My heart is breaking for Emily as well. Thankfully I know the help is on the way. And what a help!

*Sigh* I feel so bad for Emily and Annie.

I can't wait to see who the father is so that I can make him pay the penalty! Justice will prevail!
    I love your optimism! :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYβ”‚Simblrβ”‚Heffner Legacy Discussion β”‚ Origin ID: Maladi
    edited April 2017
    Are we all planning this guy's doom?

Yep. Think so. Unfortunately, I can't contribute a villain yet. Mine will still take a looong time to appear and I'm not familiar enough yet with all those stories here. :( We depend on you or any other propositions

@Maladi777 Good to know I'm not the only one. It made me feel kinda bad :expressionless:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited April 2017
    @Maladi777
    If you think about it, you know that but we don't. I still stand by what I said about him though.
    As for Emily's husband, if he was a person not in simland, he would officially be the second person I hate in the world (and that's kinda a hard achievement.)
    Sorry, just gonna put my angry side away.

As a bonus something I created for Tumblr, but iit's worth sharing with you as well. It's called moodboard. I don't know anything about these things, but I was tagged by my friend @iheartdinosx3 and gave it a try. What do you think? Does it capture who Tony is? ;)
    tumblr_ooyzhsvai91v6rdbso1_r1_500.png
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    PI WitcHazard: Dang the boss is really getting impatient with us WitcHazard wants to know the identity of the husband claims it will help with figure out the story's next move!

Vulture WitcHazard: Well let's look at the options! Vincent's out since he has yet to show any signs of having a family plus I want to believe he's one of those eternal bachelor types. Mr. Nighshade seems to obsessed with dead wife to have a new fresh family plus with Ravens reporter skills she would have found out about it already! It could be Detective Mitchell but he's kinda pastey plus that would make him a total creep for wanting Kellie and treating his wife like sh**! Plus the mustache isn't doing him any favors so he doesn't need anymore reason to lose readers affection! There's always Mitchell's annoying partner, but he's on the bulky side and this guy is sorta slim built! I think Chris's half brother is to young to have made it rich and knocked somebody up plus no sister! It could be a extended relative of the Heffners to shine some light on the happenings of their other realtives, but that seems far fetched! It could be someone from Kellie's job or the supposed higher ups but I don't think there's enough there to pin point it down! Lastly there's Thomas he does have a sister and he could have had a marriage for business purposes and kept it on the DL while pursuing Kellie but that would make him hated by most of the readers if he was that 🐸🐸🐸🐸! Well I'm out of suspects guess we better find some more leads!

PI WitcHazard: Go lay down you're no good when you're on you sugar high!

Vulture WitcHazard: What are you talking about I'm right as rain(faints and falls a sleep!

PI WitcHazard grabs Vulture by her legs and drags her off to find more clues!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Wow....and now you REALLY have me wanting to know who Emily's captor husband is.
    He has blue eyes and he speaks like Thomas' father. I could see this because he did not want to get married to Alex Dark. And he's a sadistic, twisted jerk.

I really want to see her grown so I can do further research! Toddlers all look the same, imo. Jackson's adopted son is Asian and he looks just like Eli only with dark hair. Ha!

Anyway...great chapter. Just makes me sad for Emily. She needs a meatball. NOW! (Or a Meatball Jr. ;) )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I have my theory that i'm standing by until we find out who the guy is. I have 3 main suspects.
    It could be Detective Mitchell but he's kinda pastey plus that would make him a total creep for wanting Kellie and treating his wife like sh**! Plus the mustache isn't doing him any favors so he doesn't need anymore reason to lose readers affection!
    I wanted to say the moustache jokes on Terry aren't funny anymore, but I laughed too hard to prove myself wrong. :D
    So many possible suspects. You had me worried for a second, but I'm glad I still will be able to catch you by surprise.
    Wow....and now you REALLY have me wanting to know who Emily's captor husband is.
    He has blue eyes and he speaks like Thomas' father. I could see this because he did not want to get married to Alex Dark. And he's a sadistic, twisted jerk.

I really want to see her grown so I can do further research! Toddlers all look the same, imo. Jackson's adopted son is Asian and he looks just like Eli only with dark hair. Ha!

Anyway...great chapter. Just makes me sad for Emily. She needs a meatball. NOW! (Or a Meatball Jr. ;) )

Soon! Next couple of chapters will include high amount of explosive material. I'm going to drop the first bomb on you in the next chapter hopefully. Can't wait! :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    @Maladi777 I'm pretty sure I pointed out to you that you should stop giving us hints cause it makes me want to read the next chapter more. I'm going to go stare at the 'to be continued' and will it to become a 'next' button. You missed out on an april fools prank this year by the way.
    @Maladi777 I'm pretty sure I pointed out to you that you should stop giving us hints cause it makes me want to read the next chapter more. I'm going to go stare at the 'to be continued' and will it to become a 'next' button. You missed out on an april fools prank this year by the way.
    I can't do pranks on my readers. My sporadic updates are cruel enough.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    True. I hope you have a good day anyway (and that includes everyone.) :)
  • mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    I'm hugging my kids extra tight tonight. Yes, even the one that turns 18 on Saturday. He'll get over it.
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Hmmm...

The blatant attempts to conceal this man's identity makes me feel like we already know him. Hmmmm...
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Ok, well I'm changing my guess since I was always pretty sure I was wrong anyway.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Yaas, bombs...I need BOMBS! B)>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It's horrible... :( That man should behave, not Emily :/ He is a heartless monster. But I believe that Emily will feel happy one day again, even sadness and bad things can't last forever ;)
    Soon! Next couple of chapters will include high amount of explosive material. I'm going to drop the first bomb on you in the next chapter hopefully. Can't wait! :D

*dancing around in the room with arms in the air and dragging everyone with me*

fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    I wanted to say the moustache jokes on Terry aren't funny anymore, but I laughed too hard to prove myself wrong. :D
    So many possible suspects. You had me worried for a second, but I'm glad I still will be able to catch you by surprise.

Terry will forever be Detective creepstache in my heart :smiley:

yay more letters! I really like writing Charlie's pov so it's always great to see them appear. As for someone to take out Emily's husband, Charlie knows a couple of people... >:)
    Maybe we need to start building a bomb shelter to prepare for the next few chapters. Anyone wanna help?
    Maybe we need to start building a bomb shelter to prepare for the next few chapters. Anyone wanna help?

Here! *raises her hand* I've got a few Amazon slaves at hand so it will be an easy task for us
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @MrsRacooney
    I'll ensure we have a bowling alley in the basement, we might be there a while.