Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heffner Legacy: [Updated 09/05] 4.29 The Cold Shoulder

Comments

• Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    some Terry eye candy for Coonsey c:
    Good Boy Terry:
    19_04_18_20_07_38.png
    19_04_18_20_08_53.png

Bad Boy Terry:
    19_04_18_20_16_10.png
    19_04_18_20_17_16.png

Face close up:
    19_04_18_20_30_19.png

Bad boy Terry I would totally date. :D He kinda reminds me of Justin Silverman from Fine Lines in the last picture. Must be the dreamy expression.

Thank you for sharing these pictures! <3<3

Wooooow! I love him lol.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    edited April 2018
    @simscognito @Jes2G
    thanks! A little change of facial hair can do so much ;)

@Maladi777 yw <3
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited April 2018
    @candycottonchu :love::love::love: That bad boy outfit...! My, he's 10 years younger and finally fitting for my age! :D You're amazing with makerovers!
    Bad boy Terry I would totally date. :D He kinda reminds me of Justin Silverman from Fine Lines in the last picture. Must be the dreamy expression.

Wa-wa-waiiiit. While I would only advise your Terry from friend to friend to finally make a step toward Kellie, that one is for me. Read the description. It clearly states "for @MrsRacooney " :D You can't have him. I'll fight with teeth and nails okay!
    However, he really has a slight resemblance to Justin :o
    @simscognito @Jes2G

I object strongly! :D He still looks more trustworthy with the mustache
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    @candycottonchu :love::love::love: That bad boy outfit...! My, he's 10 years younger and finally fitting for my age! :D You're amazing with makerovers!

Wa-wa-waiiiit. While I would only advise your Terry from friend to friend to finally make a step toward Kellie, that one is for me. Read the description. It clearly states "for @MrsRacooney " :D You can't have him. I'll fight with teeth and nails okay!
    However, he really has a slight resemblance to Justin :o
    @simscognito @Jes2G

Thank you! :D
    Who is Justin?
    Also please note the moustache makes him 10 years older again ;)
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member

You can keep him. :D In my head he's yours anyway.
    @simscognito @Jes2G

I have to agree, the moustache gives him character. Imagine what a full beard would do! Give him a beard worthy of Santa and he may even overshadow that Tony guy. I shudder at the thought!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Well, after 3 Shades of Terry I have to go with...Tony.
    Sorry, Terry, I'm just not that into blonds :s
    But I'll come to your wedding with @MrsRacooney and throw rice?
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »

3 shades of Terry. :joy: You never fail to crack me up. I'm not into blonds either probably with the exception of a certain Swedish Viking from one of my Simblr friend's story.
    Nice new banner, btw. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out who's that next to Mosi. Did Persephone morphed into next form of existence? Or did she only applied too much make up?
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    You asked for it.
    Santa Terry.
    20_04_18_20_38_34.png

I prefer less beard though.
    20_04_18_20_39_19.png

No pose bc lazy.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    3 shades of Terry. :joy: You never fail to crack me up. I'm not into blonds either probably with the exception of a certain Swedish Viking from one of my Simblr friend's story.
    Nice new banner, btw. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out who's that next to Mosi. Did Persephone morphed into next form of existence? Or did she only applied too much make up?

Oh Goddess, it's up to 4 shades now :#

Ok, Vikings always get a pass; even the blond ones
    (cough *Alexander Skarsgård* cough)

And thanks!! :mrgreen:
    It is indeed Persephone just a little extra dressed up! Everyone wanted to look a bit more spiffy than usual for the photo shoot ❤️

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you! :D
    Who is Justin?
    Also please note the moustache makes him 10 years older again ;)

Justin is from @xJojox 's finished story Fine Lines and very swoonworthy, if I may say so. :D So definitely a good reference.
    You know, those 10 years are just fine. Older Terry is for Kellie and the young version for me :D
    You can keep him. :D In my head he's yours anyway.

Oh well that was fast. I expected a bit more resistance after @Bugsie2016 tried to persuade me not to abduct her Xander. Terry, you comin'? :D

Yes, yes, please y'all are invited along with any Amazon or other minions (Pili)!

Well, Adam is- lovely wouldn't quite fit, but definitely deadly handsome >:) I wonder what would happen if he and Tony met
    Oh Goddess, it's up to 4 shades now :#

And thanks!! :mrgreen:
    It is indeed Persephone just a little extra dressed up! Everyone wanted to look a bit more spiffy than usual for the photo shoot ❤️

It's looking a bit like she fell into a makeup pot, to be honest :joy:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

Coincidentally, I've been gushing talking about him to @candycottonchu just recently. Fine specimen of a Viking (or should I say a vampire?).

Well, Adam is- lovely wouldn't quite fit, but definitely deadly handsome >:) I wonder what would happen if he and Tony met.
    Coonsey, Coonsey, you forgot again they have already met in the Hoover Conspiracy! Tsk. Tsk.

Proof...
    tumblr_owbiye9dbR1v6rdbso7_r2_1280.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Yes, yes, please y'all are invited along with any Amazon or other minions (Pili)!
    Excellent, put Pili and I down for pasta entrées...oh, are you allowing shirts-optional attire? :#
    It's looking a bit like she fell into a makeup pot, to be honest :joy:
    Omg, no:
    rqeDFxM.png
    CLEARLY, she fell in the dirt and just rubbed it around creatively; fairies love dirt ok B)
    Coincidentally, I've been gushing talking about him to @candycottonchu just recently. Fine specimen of a Viking (or should I say a vampire?).
    The pair of you have EXCEPTIONAL taste in vampires then <swoon emoji>?

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Oh well that was fast. I expected a bit more resistance after @Bugsie2016 tried to persuade me not to abduct her Xander. Terry, you comin'? :D
    Xander is needed by his fiancee...you know, he's kinda engaged, not avaiable. Castor is though... Although he's about the same age as original Terry. :joy:

Got nothing to say on the Terry debate. It doesn't bother me too much. :joy: Or the viking/vampire conversation. (I don't know who that is anyway). Just coming in 'cause Coonsy mentioned trying to kidnap Xander. (She keeps trying...not sure why. :# )
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016
    3572396-352-k751130.jpg
    You're welcome.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016
    3572396-352-k751130.jpg
    You're welcome.

If that's the vampire/viking guy...serious question is what is the big fuss?? :lol:
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @Bugsie2016
    3572396-352-k751130.jpg
    You're welcome.

If that's the vampire/viking guy...serious question is what is the big fuss?? :lol:

There may be no hope for you child. SMH
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @Bugsie2016
    3572396-352-k751130.jpg
    You're welcome.

There may be no hope for you child. SMH

Can't someone be indifferent to vampire/vikings without people having no hope? :joy:
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I'm not sure if someone has already mentioned/shown it here but I was looking for poses as I found this. I guess most of you will like the pictures ^^ (If it's really the person I think it is)
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I'm not sure if someone has already mentioned/shown it here but I was looking for poses as I found this. I guess most of you will like the pictures ^^ (If it's really the person I think it is)

Yes, that was one of my beautiful birthday gifts. :) There were more. Everything is on my Tumblr if you are interested, more awesome poses tinkered for Tony, pictures, even a short story from @MrsRacooney I have some crazy lovely friends. <3
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    @Sonschi Oh goodness not those poses again :D I laughed so hard at the delicate placement of accessories when they were published... Now doing that again :D

@Maladi777 Yeah, you certainly got a handful of really nice birthday gifts! :smiley: And please thank Tony, Haimon and your lovely simself for that short story... Actually I planned something entirely different but they maliciously imposed their will on me!
    Amazon Tony was so satisfied with having his way though lol. He smiled at your simself sickeningly lovely the entire time
    312v9cp.png
    While Haimon in the back demonstrates that he's not clever enough to handle a bow
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    OMG.

I missed so much by avoiding tumblr like plague (peeks at Maladi's)
    I'll have a thorough debauch of that when I get home from work today I think! B)<3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    OMG.

I missed so much by avoiding tumblr like plague (peeks at Maladi's)
    I'll have a thorough debauch of that when I get home from work today I think! B)<3

You really do. XD
  • Options
    @Sonschi Oh goodness not those poses again :D I laughed so hard at the delicate placement of accessories when they were published... Now doing that again :D

@Maladi777 Yeah, you certainly got a handful of really nice birthday gifts! :smiley: And please thank Tony, Haimon and your lovely simself for that short story... Actually I planned something entirely different but they maliciously imposed their will on me!
    Amazon Tony was so satisfied with having his way though lol. He smiled at your simself sickeningly lovely the entire time
    312v9cp.png
    While Haimon in the back demonstrates that he's not clever enough to handle a bow

Awww, Haimon really cracked me up :D
    Now for some reason the pic doesn't load anymore.
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney Haimon looks like he wants to poke out his eyes not to have to watch Tony flashing his smiles. :D

@WagonFruit Debauch all you want. Tumblr can take stuff the forums often can't.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »

Yes, that was one of my beautiful birthday gifts. :) There were more. Everything is on my Tumblr if you are interested, more awesome poses tinkered for Tony, pictures, even a short story from @MrsRacooney I have some crazy lovely friends. <3

I already follow you on tumblr. Either I should check it more often or I forgot about these poses (shame on me if I did).

312v9cp.png

The first one with the bouquet is the best :joy: