Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heffner Legacy: [Updated 09/05] 4.29 The Cold Shoulder

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I like the banter...can't wait until Tony and Beryl get together and rescue the baby!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Oh my, drama ensues! :) can't wait how this continues ^^ I like the chemnistry between Beryl and Tony
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    so awesome chapter, can't wait for the next :)

Thanks for reading. Next chapter should be out soon. Maybe even today.
    sabreene wrote: »
    And the plot thickens! I enjoyed their back and forth during their little spying escapade. Can't wait to read more!

The plot thickens too much. :smiley: I have several different ideas where the story could go and it's really hard to pick one path.
    I like the banter...can't wait until Tony and Beryl get together and rescue the baby!

The rescuing is going to happen in the next chapter. Hopefully. One never knows with Beryl around. She tends to complicate things for Tony. :)
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Oh my, drama ensues! :) can't wait how this continues ^^ I like the chemnistry between Beryl and Tony

I know! I like the chemistry too. I was afraid it would be hard to work with these two, sice Tony is evil, mean and materialistic. It turned out he's pretty charming, if you don't count the occasional evil laughter, which always cracks me up. It must be the evil trait, he's happy around unhappy sims and Beryl was very unhappy when they met because of the kidnapping. That's the only explanation I have. :) Since then they've been getting on very well, even better than my other sims. Tony constantly rolls friendly whims toward Beryl. And they both make such cute faces! I love taking pictures of them!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    I made a short Behind the scenes chapter for you. Enjoy!

chapter28.png
    heffners_orig.jpg
    LOL! I felt like I was on a sit com t.v. set! Thanks for the peek!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Bhahahahahahahaha! Just caught up. I'm crying, this is brilliant! Lol! :D:D:D
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    lololol! (<-- needed a lol button) That made me laugh too much! Excellent behind the scenes!
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Bhahahahahahahaha! Just caught up. I'm crying, this is brilliant! Lol! :D:D:D

I must admit I had few evil laughter moments too while putting last two chapters together. :smiley:
    lololol! (<-- needed a lol button) That made me laugh too much! Excellent behind the scenes!

Glad you had fun and thanks for commenting!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    edited October 2015
    Back with an update.

I'm a bit conflicted about the end of the chapter. Let me know what you think.

chapter29.png
    heffners_orig.jpg
    Chapter 2.10 is here.

Find out, why Beryl gets realy angry.

chapter210.png
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • iiimeeiiimee Posts: 402 Member
    Hey, I just read your first chapter. I would catch up entirely, but I have my only story to write... I will catch up eventually though, once I have free-time to look at but not create, y'know? It seems excellent and very professional so far- I feel you're more of a storyteller than somebody who goes directly by the challenge rules.
    Read At The Sim's Library
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Awesome chapter! I'm rooting for Tony and B :)

I got carried away more than a little with these two. I'm sorry for neglecting the rest of the family. On the other hand, no, I'm not sorry, I'm having too much fun. :smiley: Tony is such a complex character and he keeps sparking my imagination. Though I'm afraid I've put the rest of possible heirs in great disadvantage by focusing on Beryl. Well, we all have favourites, don't we?
    iiimee wrote: »
    Hey, I just read your first chapter. I would catch up entirely, but I have my only story to write... I will catch up eventually though, once I have free-time to look at but not create, y'know? It seems excellent and very professional so far- I feel you're more of a storyteller than somebody who goes directly by the challenge rules.

Hey! Thank you so much for dropping by and commenting. I hope you'll enjoy the story when you find time to read it. I don't keep any scores, since playing strictly by the rules is too limiting. I only use the rules as a guidline to know what to build next in Newcrest, what aspiration the heir should pursue etc.

heffners_orig.jpg
    edited November 2015
    I like Tony even though he's a little more than full of himself. Hopefully Beryl will change da boy. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I like Tony even though he's a little more than full of himself. Hopefully Beryl will change da boy. ;)

We'll see. They're both handful. :smile:
    Thanks for commenting.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    My notifications aren't working! I just came here and found all of this amazing-ness going on!

@Maladi777 Are the guns mods? They look great! And the cut outs you did with the binoculars was awesome! And your siggy is SO amazing!!! I love this story! Are you on Twitter?
    edited November 2015
    My notifications aren't working! I just came here and found all of this amazing-ness going on!

@Maladi777 Are the guns mods? They look great! And the cut outs you did with the binoculars was awesome! And your siggy is SO amazing!!! I love this story! Are you on Twitter?

No, I don't use Twitter.
    Yes, the guns are mods. It took a lot of searching to find them. There were also poses with guns, but they never worked for me the way I wanted, or they required another object to use. So I just used the guns. One of the mods is here to download. You can find it under bracelet category after you have unzipped it in the mod folder. It's visible only with short sleeves. And here's the one Tony is carrying.

The binoculars was pretty simple to do in Photoshop, thanks for noticing though. :) Glad you like my siggy. :) Thank you for dropping by!

heffners_orig.jpg
    This is just all SOOOO incredible! :)
    Can I post your Weebly link on Twitter? I love this story!
    Ahh! This was so much fun. That Tony! lol. And I'm loving Beryl. When you mentioned other heirs in your comment above, I was like, heirs? There are other heirs? No, there's just Beryl!
    Can I post your Weebly link on Twitter? I love this story!

Of course you can. I'm so honored!
    Ahh! This was so much fun. That Tony! lol. And I'm loving Beryl. When you mentioned other heirs in your comment above, I was like, heirs? There are other heirs? No, there's just Beryl!

Your comment made my day. :smiley: Yeah, other heirs, like the one they've just saved.
    Batyr is my second favourite of the siblings, he's hot headed, but has always been such a good boy. The tripplets - well, except the kidnapped Brian, we hardly know they exist, which is completely my fault. No regrets there, though. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    Okay! Your blog has been linked! :)
    My eyes are terrible sometimes (especially as I have a cold atm so I've been wearing my glasses instead of contacts) -- so I just now noticed that Tony's shirt in your new signature picture has blood on it! Or maybe marinara sauce? I mean, he was cooking in the kitchen... lol!
    edited November 2015
    Okay! Your blog has been linked! :)

AWESOME!
    My eyes are terrible sometimes (especially as I have a cold atm so I've been wearing my glasses instead of contacts) -- so I just now noticed that Tony's shirt in your new signature picture has blood on it! Or maybe marinara sauce? I mean, he was cooking in the kitchen... lol!

Haha, you can take your pick. If you prefer him beating villains, then it's blood. If you liked him in the kitchen more, then it's sauce. But it would be a shame if he were so clumsy in the kitchen to make so much mess. When beating villains mess is required, sort of, (special effects etc.).
    Sorry to hear about your cold. Hope you'll get better soon.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    Thanks!!! I just couldn't believe I missed the detail on his shirt. I've been loving your new signature, and all of a sudden I noticed, lol. I imagine he's very precise and clean in the kitchen, like the pro he is. So I'll go with the beating up bad guys, a la the Italian version of Eliot Spencer from Leverage.