Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

can i get a sim unpregnant

at first i wanted my sim to have another baby but i realized it don't have enough room and my sims don't have enough time to take care of one, is there any way to get a sim unpregnant but without mods? thanks

Comments

• duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Not that I'm aware of to be honest. I don't think they've added an abortion option to any of the Sims games without modding. Maybe you can just add it to a different household when its born?
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    at first i wanted my sim to have another baby but i realized it don't have enough room and my sims don't have enough time to take care of one, is there any way to get a sim unpregnant but without mods? thanks

There isn't but when the baby ages up to a child you can choose to manage household and either move the kid to live with another family or delete him/her. If you delete them they disappear from the family tree, like they never even existed. Hope it helped a little :)
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I'm probably remembering wrong but I think in one of the iterations of the game (1 or 2 maybe?) you could put them up for adoption...but that may have been a mod too :D
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited September 2015
    You can. It's just a buff. sims.remove_all_buffs or sims.remove_pregnancy (im not in game atm so you'll have to try them l'm just trying to remember. Make sure testingcheats true is on)

Also you used to be able to cas.fulleditmode and alter the pregnant sims body, stomache on particular and it would get rid of the baby. Not sure if that still works.

No matter what, save your game first so you can go back if you change your mind.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,585 Member
    Can't we just delete the babies now? The Sims are easy to delete in Manage mode or something, right?
  • TheSimsBoi13TheSimsBoi13 Posts: 810 Member
    When I don't want a baby, I age it up and then enable testing cheats. I then enter "cas.fulleditmode", shift+click on any sim in the household and then press "Modify in CAS". Then you're able to delete the child and move on with your Simming if you shall please. :)
    Check out my tumblr @ http://www.thesimsboi.tumblr.com

Origin ID: TheSimsBoi13
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheSimsBoi
  • NatKingSimNatKingSim Posts: 757 Member
    AmiRijo wrote: »
    Did anybody else feel really tempted to say "Push the sim down the stairs"?

How can this possibly be funny? How can that even come to mind?
    bI7Zx0.gif
    Download below
  • VientobellaVientobella Posts: 48 Member
    > @Ayumap said:
    > You can. It's just a buff. sims.remove_all_buffs or sims.remove_pregnancy (im not in game atm so you'll have to try them l'm just trying to remember. Make sure testingcheats true is on)
    >
    > Also you used to be able to cas.fulleditmode and alter the pregnant sims body, stomache on particular and it would get rid of the baby. Not sure if that still works.
    >
    > No matter what, save your game first so you can go back if you change your mind.

thank you, but when i did it it just got rid of her pregnancy square (i don't know what there called) and her her pregnancy walk but her big belly remained. thanks any way :)
  • AmiRijoAmiRijo Posts: 677 Member
    NatKingSim wrote: »

Mm...because they are sims; they're not real people and in game there are many ways to kill them? Lighten up.
    Origin ID: AmiRijo
    I signed http://www.sims2.net/pledge/
    ZfzDIiOeZzDJ6.gif
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited September 2015
    No worse than setting fire to people or building walls around pools... both of which could solve the issue as well, though you'd then have a ghost. Or do pregnant sims turn into pregnant ghosts that end up with ghost babies?
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    What would happen, she wondered aloud, if you take your Sim into cas.fulleditmode, and replace her with a copy of herself? True, she wouldn't have the skills or job-level, but those are minor things. You could also, simply start a new game with a copy of said Sim. That way you would be free to avoid the pregnancy. (While in cas.fulleditmode, you could save your family, so you wouldn't have to hunt for her spouse/boyfriend, baby-daddy again.) I do think once they are saved they may retain their skills and job level, but perhaps not the pregnancy?

I have not tried this yet. I had a mishap in my game, and opted to start them again, instead. Good luck!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    > @GalacticGal said:
    > What would happen, she wondered aloud, if you take your Sim into cas.fulleditmode, and replace her with a copy of herself? True, she wouldn't have the skills or job-level, but those are minor things. You could also, simply start a new game with a copy of said Sim. That way you would be free to avoid the pregnancy. (While in cas.fulleditmode, you could save your family, so you wouldn't have to hunt for her spouse/boyfriend, baby-daddy again.) I do think once they are saved they may retain their skills and job level, but perhaps not the pregnancy?
    >
    > I have not tried this yet. I had a mishap in my game, and opted to start them again, instead. Good luck!

i thought about this but i did not want to redo all of her skills
  • meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Can't we just delete the babies now? The Sims are easy to delete in Manage mode or something, right?

You'll end up with an ugly silhouette in your family tree. Forever shaming you that you deleted your child. It's best to remove them before they end up in the world unwanted. Sims that is..lol
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    NatKingSim wrote: »

Agree. That defiantly wasn't funny in my opinion...

On topic: As others have said OP you could just delete the baby when its born or move him/her into a different house. :)
    He/Him
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited September 2015
    > @Ayumap said:
    > You can. It's just a buff. sims.remove_all_buffs or sims.remove_pregnancy (im not in game atm so you'll have to try them l'm just trying to remember. Make sure testingcheats true is on)
    >
    > Also you used to be able to cas.fulleditmode and alter the pregnant sims body, stomache on particular and it would get rid of the baby. Not sure if that still works.
    >
    > No matter what, save your game first so you can go back if you change your mind.

thank you, but when i did it it just got rid of her pregnancy square (i don't know what there called) and her her pregnancy walk but her big belly remained. thanks any way :)

That's odd. Maybe they got rid of the function. Just barely got home irl so I haven't been in game to test vanilla methods. Just know it worked in the past.

I know mc cmd center on mod the sims can terminate pregnancies now.

Btw, you said her stomache remained but did the game still register her as being pregnant? She may have just kept the weight? The buff removal should have removed every buff she had.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • UltraviolenxeUltraviolenxe Posts: 96 Member
    Age it up to a child and move the kid into some random neighbors household. They'll raise it for you :D
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Like the old joke says....You can unscrew a light bulb but you can't un.....well, you get the idea.
  • NOVEMBER_11SARAHNOVEMBER_11SARAH Posts: 767 Member
    Just kill the baby, problem solved ;) or if you want to do something more humane move the child out of the household.
    New Zealand!!!
    I have dyslexia so my grammar sucks.
    Sim Story:
    https://smfblog11.wordpress.com/
    Simblr:
    http://thestrangenessofstrangetown.tumblr.com/
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Or go to an earlier save.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • SKYLEREMPIRESKYLEREMPIRE Posts: 54 Member
    Or u could just expand the house/ childs bedroom 3 places to add a bed then have the baby and just age the baby up to a child because they look after themselves pretty much.

Should of thought about it beforehand if u didnt want or have time for baby theres 2 options "woohoo or try for baby" maybe next time just click woohoo
    > @SKYLEREMPIRE said:
    > Or u could just expand the house/ childs bedroom 3 places to add a bed then have the baby and just age the baby up to a child because they look after themselves pretty much.
    >
    > Should of thought about it beforehand if u didnt want or have time for baby theres 2 options "woohoo or try for baby" maybe next time just click woohoo

i wanted them to have a baby at first but then i realized it was a bad idea
    > @BlkBarbiegal said:
    > Or go to an earlier save.

how do you do that
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    There is a mod on modthesims that will terminate a pregnancy, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to link it as it may be considered too adult. But a search for "pregnancy" on there should lead you to it.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top