Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dream Homes Sims 3 Challenge

InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
edited October 2015 in The Sims 3 Builders
pg1_zpskmwcuwv6.png

pg2_zpsr7hwprxx.png

pg3_zps55fghiyu.png
pg4b_zpsx75vvts6.png

dreamteam_zpscdpizfxj.png

Checked In :neutral:
Turned in :smiley:

Builders

Jacko :neutral:
Freddie :neutral:
Krazy :neutral:
Mama J :neutral:
Michelle :neutral:
Vana :neutral:
Leah :neutral:

Assignment

Clara_zpsx9biewb6.png

For Due Date Go HERE and see the timer

Scores

You do NOT need to be a member at Simtech to join this challenge. You can do it right here :)

Questions & Answers

Q - Can we use Custom Content?
A - Yes of course you can :smile:
Q - Will there be eliminations?
A - No. All builders will accumulate scores each round :smile:

Links to Simtech Challenge Threads
Sims 3 Challenge

jsr9zrgca1id.png
Post edited by InaMac on

Comments

• ReBecky937ReBecky937 Posts: 189 Member
    I like to download beautiful homes from The Sims3 exchange rather then building my house, lol I'm terrible at it. But I've noticed they've only got a select few on there and my friends I had disappeared?
    harley-joker-banner_zpsnfnlmsv4.jpg
  • InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    I can't build either, thats why I thought I would judge/host this LOL. If you are looking for a place to find builders then we have some fab ones over at Simtech, simtech.forumotion.co.uk/f342-residential, sometimes our builders on there will take requests too <3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
    Judge position filled, updated with Dream Team Pics :)
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
    4 builders so far, updated with Question/Answer info :)
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
    need 4 more builders to start, remember you can join here, no need to post anywhere else :)
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    Bump

Calling all builders! Where are you? :( I know you're out there...somewhere. ;) Won't you please come and join us?
  • SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    Maybe you should announce in the List of Lottos, Challenges and more that you have a challenge :) Much of these happen in the Gift gathering section even if they don't have prizes.

I'd be interested but I'm having great difficulties with my game, as usually... :D And if I dare to mention, I find the info a little bit difficult to read but I like the visual lay out of it :)
  • Jack's CreationsJack's Creations Posts: 79 Member
    I'm so looking forward for this to start. Come on you builders where are you all ??? :)
    siggie10.png
  • djsdragongirldjsdragongirl Posts: 843 Member
    This sounds interesting. I can build some nice places, but better at building starter homes. :blush:
    As for decorating, I love to decorate and use CC, I've gotta a lot of great ideas over time. :)
    I'd love to give this a try, if you are still looking for builders.
    Yes you can still join, pop on a head shot of a sim to represent you and I will update the origianl post :)
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
    edited October 2015
    This is the one I would like to use
    dh0dy.jpg (Monica)
    Sorry it's not on a White background. For some reason the Exchange is having issues uploading so I wasn't able to upload her to get the picture from there.
    I have this one, but it's kind of small:
    352145c.jpg (Trinity)

Thank you for letting me be a part of this :)
    Leah (djsdragongirl)
    I have cleaned out all CC and download All new CC for the house. So i'm now ready to start building. Well after i've done my real life painting tomorrow. lol :)
    siggie10.png
    This build sounds really interesting :) I've registered on the website and if it's alright, I'd love to start working on this house :)
    @djsdragongirl I have approved your application :) Welcome to Dream Homes, and yep you can start the build, I will update the Dream Team Photos today, you can either post your pics on here or over at Simtech Forum. Looking forward to seeing what you do <3
    ps - don't worry about the headshot, Jack's Creations cut out your sim and placed her on a white background for you :)
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
    OMG i've been working on floor plans all day and i have now done 9 and i don't know witch one to use. lol :)
    siggie10.png
    I have finished Davenport Manor :)

I hope Clara enjoys her new home. Her home is just the right size for a single lady and in her favorite color!

1gm7mb.jpg

25qdkko.jpg

Clara can find more pictures over here: tinypic.com/a/zqyyb/3 Davenport Manor
    I also posted over on Simtech :)
    Great entries in so far. I've just posted mine over @ Simtech. Good luck everyone. :)
    siggie10.png