Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dusting it off

2...Next

Comments

• MsJohannahMsJohannah Posts: 1 New Member
    I keep getting an error when I try to launch mine. I'm afraid it's gone forever. It just doesn't want to work even after it updated on Windows 10. I'm so broken up about it. :-'(
  • ANIMALadorerANIMALadorer Posts: 64 Member
    I've been dusting mine, too. I love it, but it's very difficult and a bit repetitive.
  • KittiezKittiez Posts: 47 Member
    Finally got the game to work again after forever.. and remembered how much I loved it. A bit repetitive at times, but I love the humor in it, and the quirkiness.
  • Yarber00Yarber00 Posts: 33 New Member
    I honestly think they should have continued this series. I still play mine time to time, more than I play TS4 haha. I just they could have expanded on it and made it better, almost like TS3 but in Medieval times. I would definitely play that.
  • Yarber00Yarber00 Posts: 33 New Member
    I honestly think they should have continued this series. I still play mine time to time, more than I play TS4 haha. I just think they could have expanded on it and made it better, almost like TS3 but in Medieval times. I would definitely play that.
  • KethKeth Posts: 165 Member
    Ironically, I'm having the same problem in The Sims 4 that I remember having in Medieval (I haven't played it in a long time; the disc I bought way back when is useless and I don't feel like paying $20 to get it again). That problem being, after a while, it felt like I was just staring at the screen wishing for something to do. Could Medieval run in 64-bit mode?
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Keth wrote: »
    Ironically, I'm having the same problem in The Sims 4 that I remember having in Medieval (I haven't played it in a long time; the disc I bought way back when is useless and I don't feel like paying $20 to get it again). That problem being, after a while, it felt like I was just staring at the screen wishing for something to do. Could Medieval run in 64-bit mode?

I'm running mine on 64 bit and it's fine. If you still have the game code from the disc, you can register it on the TS3 website, which will tell Origin that you already own the game, and then just download the game digitally from Origin - no disc required :)
  • WitchirisWitchiris Posts: 67 Member
    I did notice after the last time I installed it on my computer that you have to open origin to play, not the launcher. And if you haven't noticed they have the fix it option like sims 4 when there's a problem. I never did figure out how to get mods to work on it, not that it matters now b/c it real doesn't need them if you know what your doing. The only real problem I had was the executioner getting stuck, usually b/c there was to many sims on the list.
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Kimvbee wrote: »
    I was so crazy addicted to this game. I wonder if they'll ever do anything like it again.

omg, I was playing this weekend (again) and I was sitting there staring at the mill while my Sim was busy. Wishing for a Miller and a Seamtress like I did five years ago. lol I really hoped they would continue and add more 'hero' professions. So many people had so many good ideas back then. I would buy a new EP right now if it came with new heroes and a few new quests updates. They could even update the existing ones for a different outcome with new heroes added. Bummer, now I'm depressed.

ETA: Even let us play the executioner. LOL I always wanted to see inside that little hut. :p

i thought every other simmer likes playing with NPCs

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • victoriapittvictoriapitt Posts: 33 Member
    hi there
  • Mistress_LuxaMistress_Luxa Posts: 62 Member
    The sims medieval is my favorite game and I wish there were more expansion packs for it tbh
    funny-cat-gif-2.gif