Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The One-Year Blogaversary Party - Update!

CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
Hi, all! @Carewren123 , @Meggles , @Jes2G , @DavidMCSessy , @RachelRosebud , @ShannonSimsFan and I all started our blogs one year ago in September 2014. This has been such an amazing year of Simming and writing and reading!

We are throwing a party to celebrate!

If you also started your blog one year ago and would like join our party, we'd love to have you!

And, if you've been reading and enjoying any of our stories over this past year and you'd like to help us celebrate, we'd love to have you join in!

How can you celebrate?

I'll be throwing a party on my blog and your SimSelves are invited! :)

You'll have the opportunity to write what your SimSelves would say, and we'll enjoy plenty of ice cream, cupcakes (which I'll ask Joel to make so that they're extra happy!), and yoga (to work off the ice cream and cupcakes!)

We'll share stories, memories, reflections, LOTS of appreciation, and a ton of gratitude. Isn't that what an anniversary is for? I think it's made for gratitude.

Just let us know through PM or by posting below if you'd like to attend! We hope you'll help us celebrate our joy in Sims, friends, reading, and writing. And life. Digital and on this side of the screen.
Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
Post edited by CathyTea on

Comments