Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ANNIVERSARY GIFT!

WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
Did you see what did they give us for The Sims 4 1st year anniversary? NOTHING THEY GAVE US FLIPPIN NOTHING!!!!!! Isn't it generous <3 #EA&MaxisFTW
1a8a05378df973862623f149cd75749d6c0a1ea0_large.jpg

Hey look 33 people dis-agreed so they probably have a "special" update for them and got an anniversary or they are trolls YAY! :smiley:
Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
Post edited by Wulfsimmer on

Comments

• XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    edited September 2015
    Nvm, they made a blog post.
    tenor.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    Not even a tweet, i'm surprised.

There's a post on the News page. And it's 9:42 a.m. in California.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited September 2015
    Starting to remind me of The Sims Medieval no celebration. Wow, there should have been a par-ta.

ETA: I'm pretty sure the TS had a party.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited September 2015
    Why were you expecting a gift?

Because 1 Year Anniversary, many expected something :disappointed:

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    Have we ever gotten a gift for a Sims game anniversary? I wasn't expecting anything.

I didn't play The Sims 3 from launch so I don't know :)

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    Not even a tweet, i'm surprised.

There's a post on the News page. And it's 9:42 a.m. in California.

It's nothing GR8 WOW how may sims are made and blah blah blah :/

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Starting to remind me of The Sims Medieval no celebration. Wow, there should have been a par-ta.

ETA: I'm pretty sure the TS had a party.

Well there is an excuse for The Sims Medival as it is a spin-off series but this....this is A SEQUEL gosh the game keeps getting worse and worse :unamused:

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    Have we ever gotten a gift for a Sims game anniversary? I wasn't expecting anything.

Badge? An honorable mention of the fact it is a year old on the forum? something.....not just nothing.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »

Badge? An honorable mention of the fact it is a year old on the forum? something.....not just nothing.

True dat! ^^^^

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    Maxis doesn't owe us anything. o:)

Sure, keep on believing the lies....... :wink:

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member

Nobody got anything they wanted, but at least I know now how many times our Sims have woohooed >:)

• xPaxionxPaxion Posts: 1,119 Member
    > @Hephaestion said:
    > i can't blame them. i've been seeing other games on the side because of their attitude, the way they treat me bordering on abuse, and their lack of affection. i have needs they're just unwilling to fulfill. i don't fell loved and i just don't find them attractive anymore. i think we've grown apart. i hope for the best for them, but i strongly think they need to reflect upon where they're going and why people are running away from them. until then, i don't think they'll ever be happy or make anybody else happy.

This is a video game, not a broken marriage. Laying it a little thick arn't we...
  • TeresitaTeresita Posts: 630 Member
    edited September 2015
    Ugh OP what do you really want from EA?

They don't owe anybody you know...

Another party EP? lol you bet they're gonna make another for you :wink::kissing_heart:

Oh THANKS! #EAAlwaysCelebrates :smiley:

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    Vehicles would be nice. lol
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    MocaJava wrote: »

Nobody got anything they wanted, but at least I know now how many times our Sims have woohooed >:)

Some how I find the fact that they keep track of that is more than a little creepy.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
    Teresita wrote: »
    Ugh OP what do you really want from EA?

They don't owe anybody you know...

Another party EP? lol you bet they're gonna make another for you :wink::kissing_heart:

Wow, where did I say they owe me anything but a complimentary little something won't hurt you know, especially after the game is shallow! & YES I EXPECTED TADDLERZ OR SOMETHING!

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    MocaJava wrote: »

Some how I find the fact that they keep track of that is more than a little creepy.

True DAT! ^^^^^^^

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    They watch you while you're sleeping!
  • HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    xPaxion wrote: »
    > @Hephaestion said:
    > i can't blame them. i've been seeing other games on the side because of their attitude, the way they treat me bordering on abuse, and their lack of affection. i have needs they're just unwilling to fulfill. i don't fell loved and i just don't find them attractive anymore. i think we've grown apart. i hope for the best for them, but i strongly think they need to reflect upon where they're going and why people are running away from them. until then, i don't think they'll ever be happy or make anybody else happy.

This is a video game, not a broken marriage. Laying it a little thick arn't we...

oh, it could be so much thicker. but tears and shaking fingers prevented me from continuing.