Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Together release date is November 10th

So Amazon has listed Get Together on their site, With the HUGE heading This item will be released on November 12, 2015 (I'm in the UK) making that a Thursday (The new UK release) and November 10th a Tuesday for US which is also right. I believe they did this for Get To Work as well so I think this is the release date! :smiley:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sims-Get-Together-PC-DVD/dp/B014HA64NK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441210339&sr=8-1&keywords=sims+4+get+together

Comments

• The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    On another note, did Amazon write their own key features for the pack LOL

-Grab A Drink: Flirt with the cute barista, grab a delicious espresso, and enjoy your caffeine buzz at the cafe. Then meet up at the local pub for a quick bite and challenge other Sims to a thrilling game of foosball.

-Party Anywhere: Throw parties anytime, anywhere! Head out to the ruins or any of your favorite party spots, and set up the DJ booth to get the party started, build a bonfire to heat things up, dare other Sims to get into some hilarious situations, and sneak away for a quick romantic romp in the bushes with the Sim next door.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Is this official from The Sims or was this something that Amazon had put on their website? :|
  • GRIMMYGRIMMY Posts: 23 Member
    Good thing I'll have Fallout 4 to play whilst I wait for a review from LGR.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    It says 12 to me. :p But nice to know :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    On the U.S version, it still has the placeholder date of November 30th
    Maybe Amazon UK updates earlier than the US one or something
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    November 10 is my birthday!! I hope that's the date!!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Good to see their bringing the date option back.