Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• yunanescayunanesca Posts: 303 Member
    @Brandi welcome to the challenge and good luck :)
    @Francisca454 love your pic poor lexi :( maybe they boys will get it in gear by the time ther adults .
    @Tellex thats some expensive land LOL but love it house. pablo and them pink shorts lol and bunny slippers lol.
    @Heckstress17 yea I tried that he likes mine cause i cleared out a whole town It thinks that fasinating. he likes to see it in action. I was think of buying new exppac to but idk which one next one.

and I've spent the last two day just getting some cute hair and some clothes an I'm actually trying build the main house wiht CC XD i've never used so much CC in all my game times on sims 3 or 4 >_<: so I guess this will be one house I won't be uploading due to that ~.~;

~Sincerely, Yunie~
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
    click the button for my Sims 4 Creator Studio
    http://yunanesca.tumblr.com/
  • MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    Thank you all for your input!! I think I agree, I'm going to start over. And I'm considering doing a totally different starter couple because I'm already invested into this family I have lol. I'll just play them separately.
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Meeshelby wrote: »
    Thank you all for your input!! I think I agree, I'm going to start over. And I'm considering doing a totally different starter couple because I'm already invested into this family I have lol. I'll just play them separately.

Ohh now you have me excited to see which coupling you pick next!
    Thanks! This is going to be difficult!
    GUISE, free sims stuff! Clicky clicky
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Noeeeez! After all the money I spent :s It's unfair! Although I'm happy you guys can download free stuff :wink:

@Ojenn I forgot to answer to your question about the best stuff pack. I have all of them and it really depends on what you like. My favorite is Perfect Patio Stuff because I like to make nice garden chill zones for my Sims to hang out. But Cool Kitchen Stuff is awesome too, for the ice cream maker and it's handy when you want a shiny kitchen. It's kinda personal I think...
  • BrandiBrandi Posts: 129 Member
    I decided to go with the Black Female/Hispanic Male couple

Here is Martin & Bailey Salvador
    2ds0k21.jpg2j0jd5l.png

Sorry the pics are so big! Still trying to figure out how to edit my pics. Here they are outside of their new house. They are so cute!

fd527dcd21.jpgd9a41029ab.jpg
  • ArcaneDesiresArcaneDesires Posts: 147 Member
    edited October 2015
    @Heckstress17 Thank you! Seriously, you have no idea how happy that makes me to hear, I worked so hard on her and I may or may not be a little obsessed with her and her district partner. *coughTheAnswersTotallyThatIAmObsessedcough* lol It may have been rushed, darn you for being so fertile Julianna! but that chapel is lovely and her dress... Wow! Quinn's face too, haha I laughed so hard. Good to see everyone enjoying themselves at that lovely wedding.

@Francisca464 Thank you as well! Like I say above, I am actually proud of her and I love how she turned out. XD Also yes I totally love Cara's look because of her blonde hair and thick dark eyebrows it just makes so unique and yeah she helped with my bushy brows obsession too of course. XD Pablo really hasn't quite got the hang of flirting in your game has he? Oh dear, he forgot how to try clearly, poor Lexie. Let's hope it goes better next time. Matty is looking good though.

@MysticFae Your couple are lovely and I am already looking forward to seeing more. Summer's guitar face... LOL Love it.

@yunanesca That park is so cool looking. I just made a boat surrounded by water myself the other day and I love how the monkey bars are arranged to look like a true piece of park equipment. It's so cute how he wants to help you. My daughter gives me feedback on the things I make but she never wants to make anything for me. Teenagers... ;P

@Tellex Oh Pablo, he seems not to have the hang of a few things in peoples games lately. Wait for the party you plum! lol Leroy is looking super handsome though, loving the update. I oddly enough like his little house so far. The outside that is, it's really quite cute, can't wait to see what happens next.

@Brandi Beautiful couple you have there, they look so good together. Looking forward to more updates!

@OJenn Thanks for letting me know! I totally used that code. *happy dance*

Soooo I FINALLY got my house sorted to how I want it. I kinda went eh that's what credit cards are for last night and got myself Perfect Patio Stuff, Outdoor Retreat and Spa Day cause yay sales! but then today our TV broke, my partner is ill with a kidney stone again, we don't really have the funds to replace the TV right now and it's waaaaay out of warranty, plus a million other things kept going wrong and just... ergh Not happy today. But as I say got my house sorted, went kinda crazy with the whole Spa Day stuff *coughPersonalBasementSpacough* and I am finally about to play again. I'll post pics of my house a bit later, I basically gutted one of my old builds, moved rooms around, completely redecorated and moved wall placements etc so it's like a different house now kinda.

Must go take screenshots! To the Simsmobile, away! ;P

EDIT: In the interests of sharing pics, since my latest screenshots just aren't showing up, here's a scene from their old house before my game crashed. As mentioned before, Hope became flirty and Hawk rushed right in to talk to her. This was the result. You so smooth Hawk, real smooth... lol Luckily for him, Hope seems to not mind at all. lol

vnku9h.jpg
    mj268x.png

PS: I think I replied to everything here, but if I didn't and I missed a response, I am so so sorry! It wasn't intentional at all, I swear.
    Post edited by ArcaneDesires on
    @OJenn ty fo the code I got a upgrade :)
    @ARCANEDESIRES Thank You yea he wanted to help me build my town when it get to see me lol I atleast get to do the landscapping LOL XD hewanted to o everything elsa he got every thing the park needed in it at least he followed he list for a park.

i just got a tumblr account recently maybe Once I figure it out and get it all set Up lol still my poor brain hurt tring to figure out and get a page design XD any would like ot help I see that Heckstress followed me Lol I ment to ask ealier but I forgot X.~ I'm New to it.
    so here ya go :) add away :) I at least got color to it. took me two days to figure that out.
    yunanesca.tumblr.com
    ~sincerely,yunie~
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
  • MysticFaeMysticFae Posts: 82 Member
    edited October 2015
    I don't know how all of you keep all the different story threads separate...My head is swimming trying to remember what sims belong to what player. At this point, I may never get it sorted...lol

Let me just respond to a few things...

@Francisca464 Thanks! I'm sure she will. And that WooHoo talk...makes me laugh every time! It's nice to see they got it right, same thing happens in real life. Always Awkward!! lol I think Pablo is just really not interested...the look on his face in the park, priceless! It's like he's thinking, "Is it over yet?". but, Vincent seems to have really good chemistry with Lexie. Just my humble opinion. It was good that she got a chance to see her brother once more before he aged up. Looking forward to seeing his makeover

@Tellex That Leroy! He's a dream! How sweet is he to his little sister, Annalita...he'll be a good dad for sure. :) That's a pretty good start for a house, a little spare on the furnishings for now, but I'm sure he and Juliana will rectify that soon. And with painting on top of his "day" job, it should move right along. Congrats on the new addition, but that's plum that she didn't bring along a nest egg. You're right about saying goodbye, it's hard to leave them behind when you are so attached.

@OJenn I am absolutely no help on the packs, as I own them all and use things from each. I know lately, I have gravitated towards the Luxury, Cool Kitchen, and Patio stuff...along with Spooky stuff. When I'm not using cc, that is :)

@Heckstress17 Yes, yes it is...Autumn was the name I wanted for my daughter which her dad vetoed emphatically. When her sister came along I was thinking I'd use all the seasons...I got over that by the 3rd girl. By the 4th, I was starting to worry I wouldn't get a boy...then Kayden came and I tried one more time to see if I could get a spare. That's Brayden. So, my legacy started with 6 kids. Not at all what I wanted! lol As far as my cc, I think I have a little bit of everything...and a lot of quite a bit! I tend to stick to Maxis match though.

@Brandi Welcome aboard! I just got started myself. :) You have a gorgeous couple there. Can't wait to see those genetics blended. ;) Martin is smoking and Bailey is just too cute!

@Meeshelby Aww, I'm sorry for you having to restart, but it'll be fun to have one more in Gen. 1!

@ArcaneDesires Thanks! I know, Right! That face was too good to pass up! lol And Hawk's got game. Hope is in trouble with that one I think. tee hee Looking forward to seeing pics of their house and what they get up to there.

Whew! And now I believe I'll go visit Summer, Jarhem and the gang! TTFN
    Blessed Be : o:)

P.S. @yunanesca Just followed you on Tumblr! It's really easy to learn. I managed to do it, you should be fine! lol
    My Rebuild Willow Creek Updates:
    mysticfae24.tumblr.com/

Orgin Id: Mystic_Fae
    edited October 2015
    @MysticFae Ah thank you very much
    ~Sincerely,Yunie~
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited October 2015
    @Brandi - Martin's so handsome and I love Bailey with her button nose. They make a cute couple.

@MysticFae - I'm pretty good at remembering whose sims belong to who, but trying to remember the names of all of them, and what generation they're from can be tricky. That's why I like having the family tree's to look at.

@ArcaneDesires - Yeah, like I said you totally nailed her. I knew who she was right away. I named one of my twins born to Generation 1 Kato after Cato from the hunger games. ;) I'm sorry to hear about all the problems you're going through. I know how that is. Around the holidays with all the extra spending is always rough for us. Then when one thing goes wrong, they all go wrong. Hopefully things turn around for you soon! I like how there's a view of the pool from the room your couple was sitting in.

I don't have the time to write up my update, I need sleep lol but I will just post this.
    tumblr_nx078dO7sn1ryemaro1_1280.jpg

Nikki's becoming a homewrecker. I take it back no one else has to marry her, now I'm mad lol
    (and look my game finally updated to show who's calling all big and pretty)
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • BrandiBrandi Posts: 129 Member
    edited October 2015
    @MysticFae I agree with losing track of which sims belong to which player! I think I'm going to go back through from the beginning so I can get everything straight while I'm getting my family started.

@Heckstress17 I got Martin off the gallery. Let me know if you want me to link to where I found him
    Post edited by Brandi on
  • Sims3fan1986Sims3fan1986 Posts: 443 Member
    edited October 2015
    Update time
    Jacob and Nikki are trying for one last baby of gen 3
    12047170_10154232835870663_1279260802759015485_n_zpsdl6hrc66.jpg
    And she got pregnant on the first try
    11219431_10154232835820663_828401813674431998_n_zps2klvyddo.jpg
    edited October 2015
    More updates
    2nd trimester belly
    10-29-15_5-26-03nbspAM_zpsbirou6hp.png
    3rd trimester belly
    10-29-15_6-44-00nbspAM_zpssakzw04e.png
    She had Twin Boy and there names are Noah (Blue Baby Clothes) and Gabriel (Red Baby Clothes)
    10-29-15_7-29-07nbspAM_zps5qyq0kig.png
    I Start a Straw poll to decide who will be my Gen 3 heir it is between the twin boys can you help my out everyone to decide who to pick
    Link to poll: http://strawpoll.me/5871726
    Ok, here I go again! This time I want to show more of my sims story. Is it easier to post it all here? Or would it make it less confusing if I post it on my tumblr instead?

This time I'm going with my starter couple of Native American Female | White Male. Meet Rolland & Leilani Stratton. I decided to move them into the existing Okenstead home in Willow Creek. But have deleted all the other lots. You can view their Family Tree here:
    http://www.familyecho.com/?p=IW1PN&c=dr9fdeagz6&f=908835718537020686

I have found that I can't stand playing without CC! So...I made SURE this CC was going to work for this challenge this time. I also am showing them before and after the CC below. Without on the left, and with CC on the right. Enjoy!
    Rolland Stratton
    Quick Learner
    Ambitious
    Genius
    Music Lover

22606097371_3be1447c22_o.jpg

22606097101_ce873e6253_o.jpg

Leilani Stratton
    Collector
    Family Oriented
    Loves Outdoors
    Creative

22568871096_1af8faf3bb_o.jpg

21973701183_3531ea56a2_o.jpg
    Uhoh...I'm going to be in trouble with these two! They can't keep their hands off each other. Seriously, they keep creating their own romantic interactions without any help from me! Side Note: He looks so much younger than her haha

21974244483_21a5a231b1_o.jpg
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    I actually played my rotation save today! I downloaded one of the new couples, this one created by the amazing @Meggles . Here's the full post: https://rebuildwillowcreekrotation.wordpress.com/2015/10/30/rotation-12-lugo/

They (autonomously) decided to Try for Baby right away. I wasn't expecting it, nor was I really ready for it, but hey -- it adds to the story. Thanks, MC Command Center! XD

Here is the couple, Howie Lugo and Angelica Hay (boyfriend & girlfriend, hence the different last names, but for sake of organization and sanity 'Lugo' is the family name).
    howieangel.png
    (more info here and here)

And here is gen 2 already, lol. Yasmine Lugo:
    yasmine-ch.png
    She's a okay mix. She favors Angelica appearance-wise -- same skin tone and facial structure as well as nose and eye shape. She has Howie's eye color and a variation of his mouth. Personality-wise she's all Howie, being an Outgoing Artistic Prodigy.
    edited October 2015
    Aaaaaaaaahhhhh I found something very creepy yesterday! I sent my family on a vacation to Granite Falls (SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER) and I was making a picture and, well, I'll just show you:

e89a18e8e3.jpg
    (Yes, Vincent and Pablo tagged along, more spoilers! But look good in the background. Right from the boys)

af1d1cfa41.jpg
    THIS! How scary is this!!! I zoomed over to these freaky monster eyes and noticed they follow you around when you rotate the screen. Brrrrr.
    edited October 2015
    @Brandi Awww Bailey is adorable. And Martin is very handsome. Nice job!

@ArcaneDesires He is a total flirting n00b indeed. But, spoiler alert, he is catching up to Vincent in my next update!

@MysticFae The WooHoo-talk is hilarious. One of the best new interactions in Sims 4, if you ask me. Pablo's expressions in general crack me up. In that field he beats Vincent, who always looks the same, sort of. Lexie and Vincent is a good match, though as I said above: Pablo is trying now too!

@Heckstress17 Hahaha, poor Julianna. Maybe Nikki is having her revenge for Julianna stealing all the boys in everyone's games.

@Sims3fan1986 Hurray! Twins again! I picked Gabriel because I like his name :wink: Do you watch Walking Dead? Because these two names are in that series haha. Maybe it's just coincidence though.

@Meeshelby I love your new founder couple! Leilani has a very unique face. I actually like her better without makeup...

@JordanNicoleJJ Yeeees! You picked Howie and Angelica :smiley: I voted for them. They're such a cute couple. That painting Howie made of her... swoon. Yasmine is an adorable kid if you ask me, I'm curious to see her as a teen. Maybe more Howie will show... The update on your site was hilarious. Munterbacon’s fashion sense and cranky Esmeralda Flynn cracked me up. But also that dip kiss and Angelica toppling over from tiredness :joy:
  • TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    @Heckstress17 lol @ Nikki! Yes I noticed my game fixed itself with the calls also, Leroy got one himself which i'll post in my update :)

@Simfan1986 oh yay you got my baby skins! :) You got yourself a tanned and light baby there, very cute :) I love twins, I have not seen any in my family yet (other than Romeo, but he wasnt my heir so it don't count lol!) I think i'll wait for the twins to grow up before voting on your poll though :) can't tell much from just babies!

@Meeshelby omg Leilani is gorgeous! LOVE those cheekbones! I hope they travel through many generations to come lol :) I can't play without CC now either so I know how you feel. Best of luck this time around though, hopefully it all goes smoothly!

@JordanNicoleJJ nice new couple you got there XD and what an interesting mix on genes too! I wish sims could autonomously propose to each other though. Like it should pop up like how phone calls do. Would be good to have your active sim being the one that is being proposed to!

@Francisca464 omg those eyes are scary! I've never seen anything like that while out at GF...!!
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
    @Francisca464 I love the walking dead and hope you voted on the straw poll
    edited October 2015
    @Meeshelby - I can't play without CC either! I tried building/decorating a house with no CC and it was painful lol.

@Heckstress17 - So I think I figured out the calling thing. If that sim had any romance with your current sim at all they will continue to call them asking for dates until they get married. Once Pablo got married in my game he stopped calling for dates. That's what was happening with Pablo in my game.

@Brandi - I love Bailey! And that's such a nice name.

@Francisca464 - It seems that poor Pablo is having no luck! I think he has only had luck on one save so far. @Tellex has used him.

@JordanNicoleJJ - I totally voted for the Kings (I think that was their name) I might beg @BBQPenguinWings and ask if I can use them for the next time I play through this challenge. Because I plan to play through this a few times with different founder couples.

@Sims3fan1986 - Like Tellex said I might wait until they are children or teens to vote. How long is your poll up?
    @OJenn for a while i am going to be busy playing fallout 4 when it comes out soon but i hope to get on soon and play them and age them up soon
  • BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    @Ojenn You can take them if you wish :)