Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    So I had to buy a new laptop and I now have to start my Oasis Springs family over! :(
    ]
  • JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    @amadazulsim oh no!!! At least you get to experience the amazingness of a new laptop though! What did you get?

@iamdun So Im currently on page 128 (I think) and you're posting about Drake's bar where theyre selling Grier's drinks, Staci's food and Falcon's remedies. How exactly did you go about doing that??
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @amadazulsim Oh...I mean new lap top yay...but JOY! and all those babies!!! I am so sorry!!!!
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited February 2017
    Anyone feel like Gettin' Jiggy?
    9. Thanks Mulan

02-17-17_9-12-35c2a0am.png

Last time in Willow Creek: we said hello to the newest member of the 'hood, Hamish Johnson, and the kids all tried out the new park-in-training.

Good times ensued!

02-22-17_3-07-42c2a0pm.png

It's a beautiful morning in Jiggy Court!  Last chapter I did the half Smith half Johnson thing, this one we're going full Smith with a Johnson chaser to follow shortly.

02-17-17_2-44-31c2a0pm.png

In other news, Will and Mulan Got Jiggy 3 times at 5% risky woohoo and won the big teddy-bear!

It's Will's last chance to have a nooboo that looks more like him; 3 is my limit (future me editing this past comment is crying a little inside).

02-22-17_3-33-09c2a0pm.png

Zhou is still cuter than LIFE; need to get my fill of his toddlerness as his birthday is in 2 days! :o

I still haven't aged him up in CAS to have a peek; I'm very proud of myself.

02-22-17_3-38-45c2a0pm.png

I've loved seeing other people's sims playing with their toddlers, so I let mommy take a break from pwning her life skills to play dolls with him. <3

02-22-17_3-35-23c2a0pm.png

Despite my neglect, Li achieves her Rambunctious Scamp aspiration...

02-22-17_3-44-52c2a0pm.png

...we celebrate by starting a club for all the Gen. 2 spousal sims...Vihaan shows up to the first meeting even though he (she?) wasn't invited.

02-22-17_4-31-16c2a0pm.png

Kyle tried to score some brownie points by seeing to our freshly soiled toity; he then did the dishes when he was finished with the toilet.

It's worth noting that 'clean' is not on the club activities list.

lipanel1.png

So far Vihaan Vincent is in the lead with Li's social panel.

02-22-17_4-37-49c2a0pm.png

Bosh, who was also not invited, teened up and popped over so we could check him out; hey not bad Mr. Sims!

02-22-17_4-08-50c2a0pm.png

Will, looking particularly Will Smith-ish in this photo, has his adult birthday (which I nearly forgot).  Oopsie!

02-22-17_4-13-14c2a0pm.png

Mulan is rocking her signature "most adorable pregnant sim ever" thing.

02-22-17_4-24-41c2a0pm.png

I'm experimenting to see if having Li pat her belly will result in less anger over this birth; we shall see very shortly...

02-24-17_8-03-55c2a0pm.png

...because it's nooboo time!

02-24-17_8-05-31c2a0pm.png

Yay.  Twins. >:(

*sigh* Welcome to the challenge, Su and Shang Smith...I had to dig into Mulan II for another girl's name (one of the emperor's daughters), but Li Shang is Mulan's movie honeybun ;)

It's totally not weird naming her son after her A/U boyfriend.  Totally not.

02-22-17_3-59-49c2a0pm.png

Meanwhile, at the Johnson house, inquisitive little Hamish is now on the move...
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    Comment time! Because wow this forum is on a roll!

@Tellex I really loved the dress Melisandre wore on the day Gary proposed to her. It's really cute! Also, yay on getting engaged! :blush:
    That Ezra boy just didn't seem to stop, huh... Taking advantage of a woman like that, what a scum! Gary is a real gentleman the way he took it upon himself to take care of the child no matter if it's his or not. Michonne is such a cutie waaah! Her eyes are gorgeous! Can't see much of the house yet but it's looking very nice on that tiny pic so far! Very excited to get a house tour!

@Francisca464 I liked the spooky theme for the twins' birthday party! I never actually done anything like that, even though I own the pack. Felicia and Rhea are definitely a handsome couple, but then again, so are Rapunzel and Izar. Oh woah! Wei comes and goes, lol! I hope he gets to squeeze out just a few more days before he finally meets the light. I like how you let Wei and Hymn spend more time together on their last days. We're all gonna miss them, surely!

@Heckstress17 Anthony is a handsome kid, too bad he's being nasty to poor Jade! Oh yeah, the group perks are a blessing when it comes to keeping traits on the down low for a bit. The poor kids sobbing over the dollhouse though! Bless them... Aaand back home, Mira and Kira are ready to make your sim life a bit harder yet again. I don't blame you at all for putting the age back to normal just to age them up. You've endured it for quite some time now! Kira and Mira look stunning as kids! Love their room! All bright and pink, as a little girls bedroom should be. :tongue: Kira does indeed look a lot like Jade, and you're right, all of the kids are gorgeous looking! I'm really curious to see what they look like as teens aswell. :blush:

@debjameswhite Everyone looked so fancy at the dinner table! I actually love big families in the sims, and seeing them all together brightens my day! I just never build big enough houses to have that many kids... I should maybe build a bigger house for next generation! Have you been eyeing on anyone to be the heir yet, or are you still clueless?

@WagonFruit Yaaay another pregnancy! ♥ Awww the picture where Mulan looks at her son in awe while playing with dolls, it's so cute! You can just *feel* the love she has for him coming through the screen! Wow Kyle, already trying to score some points aren'tcha? It's sweet of him to clean while it's not asked for though. Ahhh Twinsss.... Yay. We're all consoling--- Uuuuh, Congratulating you on the birth of Su and Shang! And they both don't have Will's skin either. 🐸🐸🐸🐸, Mulan's genes are strong!

Loved all the updates guys! I'll go play now and see if I can squeeze in another update this weekend :tongue:
    Happy simming! :heart:
    Update time!

Since the ladies finished their aspirations, I worked real hard on Sueño's, only to find out he needs to hold a dinner party... Read Nyx.. :neutral:
    Anyway, he's been working real hard on his cooking skills.
    yBlXNE9.jpg
    The fridge has been filled up...
    lyBVUj4.png
    And little Ivy doesn't seem to mind her dad's cooking at all!
    688Gr7h.png
    It was the weekend, so Di came over quite a lot
    gHU4slh.jpg
    And then I found Ivan and Di sneaking off somewhere....
    dEcgUqy.jpg
    Ivan was very flirty after
    AKEOkmB.jpg
    Di wasn't complaining
    BIyLViJ.jpg
    Isa asked Pablo over to chat and play a bit
    F817o0e.jpg
    After Pablo left, Kyle knocked on the door. What a convenience!
    rqPw6cO.jpg
    They chatted in Isa's room, and even had a laugh.
    MIiy37x.jpg
    Isa still hasn't met Vincent Marks... But Pablo is kind of in the lead right now.
    klM5FSc.png
    Ivy is such a button right now. I really hope she grows into a beautiful teen... Which means I'm gonna be torn between Ivan and Ivy to be honest... Isa is a sweetheart, but for some reason I haven't connected with her that much.
    51pALbI.jpg
    Ivy was sad because her attempt to go potty was a bit messy.
    XxKaini.jpg
    Dad resting up after a long night at work. (He works from 8 PM till 2 AM.) While mom is painting outside.
    K1fRJHF.jpg
    As soon as both Sueño and Ivy were awake, they had a little roughhousing time.
    3CYxr1O.jpg
    WSiOHqG.jpg
    And so did Fae. (I just love the interaction ok. :tongue: )
    O4KmTGy.jpg
    Di and Ivan went to another festival, and this guy didn't seem to like proper pants all that much..
    qAzRk3q.jpg
    They ate, watched some fireworks. Ivan was tired as hell... Di had to pee really bad...
    1to8udZ.jpg
    In the mean time, Fae is teaching Ivy some new words. Ivy was quite confident in her vocabulary however.
    ek8uC7N.jpg
    It was already time for Isa's birthday!
    KZfyChK.jpg
    And as always;
    XP85Eq5.jpg
    I think she takes more after her dad than her mom, but I think she's a pretty sim nonetheless!

That's it for now, happy simming guys~

@WagonFruit Yeah future me is always crying a little inside...Greysen and Sasha were supposed to be done after the twins...3 kids later...
    Wow I was wondering if you had put clean as one of the activities for the club thinking that's not a bad idea...but no, apparently Kyle just likes a clean environment. Mulan really is an adorable sim. haha the names...oh and Hamish is adorable.

@Aehnyx Right from the very beginning I wanted Lawrence to be the heir totally just because of his name and the relation to my Lawrence family. I was worried when Savannah aged up so beautifully that I was going to have some serious heir regret but that is not the case. I do have potential mate pool regret though. Love those boys way more than the girls...but the heir is definitely Lawrence.
    @everyone I was playing a little bit this morning and I uploaded a copy of the family to the gallery if anyone wants to pick their favorites out of it. The only thing is that I haven't yet pulled out the CC to upload them so if you want them you'll have to check off that you want to see CC

ujkof.JPG
    @debjameswhite
    I love how the family is all dressed up for dinner in your "not-an-update"; I should really delve more into the restaurant things.
    That apartment has the most amazing view, is that the penthouse? Lol, oh Greysen, there's you making a beeline for the babies...you'd think he'd had enough of babies, but he's a daddy at heart <3
    That's awesome that you uploaded your family! I may just snag them, I think they'd be fun neighbours! :)

@Aehnyx
    I give up; I just can't wrestle anything approximating Will's skintone out of her! I broke down and had a good look at them all in CAS to get an idea of who the heir should be, but that didn't really help; I may just have to put it to a vote eventually.

I guess the trick with Pablo is getting him as a kid! I know you're not as fond of Isa as the other two, she does look a lot like dad, but that's mom's face and eye shape for sure; very beautiful girl!
    Love, love, love the toddler spam; I'm right there with you on the interactions, "play" is such a great one :)
    Hah, the look on Ivan's face when he sees the guy with no pants :D
    I'm so curious to see how Ivy turns out!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited February 2017

02-25-17_8-50-15c2a0am.png

Right off the bat there's some weirdness going on with Merida and a cactus...

02-25-17_8-50-37c2a0am.png

...she looks super concerned about it.

Merida: "Ohhh...cactusssss...."

02-25-17_8-54-02c2a0am.png

While I was playing the Smiths, Di randomly teened up way ahead of schedule, so I had to revert her back to childhood...wth game?

I may have to tinker with some settings and see if I can get that to not happen again.

02-25-17_9-05-11c2a0am.png

It's Elly's birthday!  Dwayne looks so sad here; his little girl is growing up so fast!

02-25-17_9-54-02c2a0am.png

Elly is a pretty little genius! I assigned her Whiz Kid for the aspiration to fit the trait.

She aged up into that cute ponytail with the big red bow, so I figured red must be her favourite colour. :D

02-25-17_9-10-17c2a0am.png

Naturally, it was time for a big girl bed; I know, I know, update the room already...I'll get around to it eventually!

02-25-17_9-14-05c2a0am.png

Hamish's room is pretty sparse too at the moment; he even got Elly's old bed (after a fresh coat of pain and some new linens of course!)

02-25-17_9-21-01c2a0am.png

Hamish is everything...I love him so much, Merida and Dwayne are definitely having more kids!

02-25-17_11-00-13c2a0am.png

Dwayne and Merida needed a night off from kid-central, so they left the babies home under Kyle's watchful eye and got fancied up for a night out at the Creek Steakhouse (thanks @Heckstress17 for uploading!)

It's high time I tried a restaurant.

02-25-17_11-02-43c2a0am.png

It's so pretty in here!

Jacob Marks was sitting nearby with what one can only presume is a business contact...unless he's stepping out on his wife with a man?  Oh the scandal!

The next morning, Debra Marks texted Dwayne and invite him for breakfast...coincidence?

02-25-17_11-04-33c2a0am.png

One thing's for sure, the service here is GREAT!

02-25-17_11-09-29c2a0am.png

Clearly, however, I don't know what I'm doing; I thought I ordered all the things for them, but I guess you're supposed to do it one thing at a time as they ended up only getting dessert.

Oh well, next time I'll do better!

02-25-17_11-15-48c2a0am.png

Merida is so pretty in her fancy clothes.

I think they were a bit overdressed for the vibe of this restaurant, but I regret nothing.

02-25-17_11-20-43c2a0am.png

Despite my food ordering fails, the date ended on gold and the Johnsons capped off the evening with a bit of hanky panky ;)

02-25-17_11-35-30c2a0am.png

We got a notice that Zhou aged up, and went and had a look...yup, all the Mulan.

He rolled bookworm!

02-25-17_11-45-37c2a0am.png

Their date hanky panky from the night before had some very predictable results.

Dwayne tried to pretend he was skeptical at first...

02-25-17_11-46-44c2a0am.png

...but who is he kidding?  He loves being a daddy!

Dwayne: "Rock solid!"

FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Hi all, I ended up getting a HP something. lol It is just the brand I stick to. I don't know how I like it yet, I am still downloading stuff and bulldozing Oasis Springs. This time I will save my family to my library.
    ]
    @amadazulsim I'm so sorry your progress is all gone.. We will all keep Joy and the kids in our hearts. ♥
    Hope you're getting used to your new computer soon!
    Man...I really didn't think it would be possible for me to love a sim as much as I love Greysen. I am finding myself quite in love with his son though!

@Aehnyx Oooo I almost missed your update because I think we posted close to the same time. @WagonFruit was saying some things though that made me go back and look. So glad I did! Awww! Sueño could host a dinner party! He'd be great :) Ivy is sooo cute...but I think I say that about every toddler... I love how you dress Di in your game. She was so proper in my game. I love her vibe in your game! It's hard to believe that little boy will grow into our sultry Pablo. Poor Ivy...messy potty she's so darn cute. Hehehe the look on Ivan's face is awesome when he see's the man in just shorts...Isa definitely looks more like Dad, but Mom is in there too. Can't wait for Ivy to be a teen!

@WagonFruit I loved that they were all dressed nice and having dinner too. I loved it so much when I got time to play today I had them go again. They were all so happy. They just loved having dinner together. I was in sim heaven :) I will definitely force you all to look at pictures of it again later :) I'm in love with how much Greysen loves babies. That being said, I'm glad there's an 8 sim limit on the household.

I love Merida. Love love love. Her worry over that cactus...how does that even happen? I had some spontaneous premature aging happen too. I think it must have something to do with at what stage the creator uploads them. In fact...If I remember correctly there were actually 2 Di's in my game because my first Di aged up after getting super close with my heir and then she went and spontaneously married someone else.

I love love love the looks on Dwayne's face. They are priceless. You went and found yourself the best sims ever. I just love the 4 you have going. Again, I know I say this about every toddler, but OMG Hamish. Soooooo cute!! I loved Dwayne and Merida's date. Again, the look on his face. I like your restaurant! I'm pretty sure Savannah is going to be a cook and I would love for her to operate a restaurant. Life would be so much easier if she was my heir but I am committing to carrying the Wolfe name through my story this time!! Plus I love Lawrence equally.
    And yes, Merida is pretty in her fancy clothes...but then she'd be pretty in a burlap sack. YAY baby 3!!!

@everyone Ummmm excuse me...but why is there nothing else for me to comment on????
  • MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    Hello again everyone! I'm sorry I've not been active at all lately. I am sick and have been for over a week now, in which time I also went to Las Vegas for a fashion convention. Plus have play rehearsals again this time of year! I'm exhausted! But having fun. I hope to post an update in a couple of weeks at the latest!
    Tellex wrote: »

@Meeshelby You have no idea how badly I want a flat chested sim at this point LOL!! I blame Felicia because her rack was of the heezy and it is a super powerful genetic apparently!! Wooahh! Seem's as though red haired sims have taken over your game :joy: i don't think i've ever seen so many sitting in the one spot! I think i've just realized i've not had a red haired sim in my genepool yet :| I should work on that.. Maggie is really cute :) good on her for getting a job to support her fashion needs LOL!! Hey!!! What is this pregnancy scare moodlet you got?! How??? :O I've never seen that! Does she have the 'hates children' trait?? :) I'm always team Mathias with the gen you are playing BUt he seems more into himself then her.. so perhaps he is not the right guy for her :( So Richard is Maggies father? That explains the gorgeous looks and the red hair! Kinda bummed I didnt go with him back then.. oh well!! :) I love Maggies new little house! Very cute. It's not an official family gathering until the ghosts of past generations show up :joy:

@Tellex Thanks for the comments! Its so weird to see what things have powerful genetics for sure! I do love the red heads in my game but I'm sorta sick of them now lol. Yes Richard is Maggie's father. And yes Elisabeth has the "hates children" trait and had that pregnancy scare! lol
    @Meeshelby <3 just happy to see you pop in :)
    @Meeshelby <3 just happy to see you pop in :)

Thank you @debjamewhite!!
    Good morning friends :) I got the warning this morning that someone's elder birthday is approaching <sob> so I decided to do a family portrait for your view pleasure.
    ukCTK.png
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @Tellex - Loving that you are back and updating, you know I don't mind big updates! Thanks for the picture love btw. I am loving my single mom and bubs right now, I almost don't want my sim to find anyone.

Mel's club name is so great and appropriate. Oh Gary ♥ I love him and I am totally biased because of my sim's time with him. I am so plummed that Ezra took advantage of Mel though. I am glad Gary let him have it though.

@Heckstress17 - I love Jade's little social club, they really are a great way to get sims to interact with each other. Oh my gosh how are you going to decide between Jade and Mira they are both gorgeous, I am anxious to see how they turn out when they get older.

@Francisca464 - There is this which is similar. The site I used to use is down now so I have been using this as a loose guide now.

Aww, Hymn, still gorgeous as ever with her gray hair. Wei will be forever young to me. And oh my gosh he is the man of many lives.

@Amadazulsim - Aww no, I always hate starting over! You had such a huge loving family going too. HP makes good stuff in my experience so I think you picked well.

@WagonFruit - I have to say of all the neighborhoods in Willow Creek that one if my favorite. It's got such great views day or night! Mulan looks so happy to be expecting again. And whoa TWO babies. They will have their hands full, I suppose this is what happens when you try and set a limit for yourself lol. This challenge is known for the multiples curse. Elly's room is super cute too.

@Aehnyx - Have I mentioned how good looking Sueño is? Because he is a great looking sim! Divan is adorable I love seeing these two interact together. Aren't the play time animations the cutest?! Wowzers I love how Isa turned out but I wish there was more of her mom there.

@debjameswhite - I will have things for you to comment on soon, promise! (playing right now) And always I love your family photos they are so great.
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    What's going on? You guys are seriously slacking on the updates lol! It's the weekend, I get it :p My husband's working tonight so I'll get some alone time to sim it up. I'm hoping I can play enough that Jade ages up to a teen. I'll be back with an update tomorrow, until then, comments!

@WagonFruit - *raises hand* I'm ready to get jiggy :joy: I can't believe Mulan and Will got pregnant at 5% woohoo! I swear I thought it was impossible because in my game Jet and Alisha have been woohooing non stop and still no baby (not that I'm upset lol). Kudos to you for not looking at Zhou aged up. I did horrible this generation, peeked at 3 out of 3. Mulan is still the cutest pregnant sim, and I'm still loving her outfit. I think the socks really tie it together. I always forget about socks. So sorry about the twins lol I feel your pain. I too reach my limit at 3 kids so I can totally sympathize. But hey, maybe Su and Shang will actually have a little bit of Will in them? Love the picture of Merida interacting with the cactus lol what is going on there? Also I really like how you enclosed the shower with the wall. Totally stealing that idea :wink: Like Di, Anthony aged up the day after I put him in the game as a child. I had to age him back down. If you figure out a way to stop that from happening let me know please. The kids rooms are so cute, and so is child Elly dressed in all red. Then there's Hamish being adorable as usual. Have you peeked at him grown up? Aw, you downloaded my restaurant :heart: It looks like Merida and Will enjoyed themselves, even if they did only get dessert lol. Zhou is literally the male version of Li. Merida and The Rock seem to mix a bit more. Looking forward to their new little one.

@debjameswhite - I'd call your non-update an update :smile: I love the family dinner pics. I only ever send my couples out to dinner, but seeing your whole family out together is making me wanna do the same. Joshua's apartment is lovely, and has a great view. Too bad he didn't show up for his party lol Oh and I downloaded your family. I plan to put them into my game next generation. I couldn't help myself so I did take them into CAS and aged up all the kids to see how'd they look, and I gotta say Lawrence is my fav ;) I just couldn't wait to see :joy: lol @ your comment about their being nothing to comment on. I feel the same way. Even though clearly I had stuff to comment on there hasn't been any new stuff in a day or so lol.

@amadazulsim - :( I'm sad to hear you have to start over. At least you weren't too far in generation wise with Oasis Springs. I gotta admit I'm jealous of you getting a new laptop. Mine's about 6 years old, and although it's pretty suped up, my graphics card is terribly outdated. Enjoy your new toy and I look forward to seeing your new founders!

@Aehnyx - I had totally forgotten about club perks until @WagonFruit mentioned it. To be honest I don't know if Jade would have any friends without them lol I'm super happy with how the genetics in my family are playing out. I'm glad you like them too :blush: Good job to Sueno filling up the fridge. My sims literally live off leftovers so he'd be more then welcome in my household lol It's nice to see that Ivan and Di are getting pretty serious, and that she fits in so well with the family. omg Kyle looks just like Wes from my game. We styled them almost identically! I really love Ivy and her chunky cheeks. I think she's gonna age up beautifully and make your choice between her and Ivan a difficult one. Isa aged up to be a pretty teen. It looks like she gets most of her features from her Dad, but she's got her Mama's feminine chin.

@Meeshelby - Hey! I meant to tag you a few pages back when I was whining about missing people lol It's good to see you pop in. Glad to hear you're having fun. :smile:

@OJenn - I can't wait until Jade's a teen in my game. I think she's gonna be my heir. I love love love Mira (and she's probably the better mix) but I'm just so attached to little Jade that even her evil trait can't sway me. I hope you can update soon. I've seen some post on your simblr and now I'm super interested to see what happens next!
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    Family Tree (updated)

Not a whole lot has changed with this family of two. When Amira is not at work she is working from home when the job allows her to.
    d56c142e18.jpg

07338f2115.jpg

Working from home is really great because it gives Amira lots of mommy and me time with Kamila.
    0e59198d1b.jpg

ec568d1c35.jpg

The man in Amira's life just so happened to be Kamila's former nanny.
    28b90cc56f.jpg

The pair went on a "not date" to a nearby restaurant called Oasis Springs Restaraunt constructed by palmarcxd13 on the gallery
    8507a25d26.jpg

f2e1fdf138.jpg

The hostess was not pleased with their casual attire since the place was a bit ritzy but Amira and Dom didn't really seem to care.
    6316606ecf.jpg

38119d6ce2.jpg

ad5f12ff11.jpg

And on their way out of the restaurant they spotted Alisha and Jet ( @Heckstress17 's sims )
    0f6c046196.jpg

Last but not least, we have a birthday coming up in the next update!
    48fd664b8a.jpg
    @Heckstress17 lol I miss you and everyone too!!!
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    Amazing updates guys! I'd comment, but I don't have time :persevere: School's getting really, really busy! And so is my love life... :smirk: I finally got with the 21st century and got a dating app (not Tinder, for the record lol). I had four dates last week, and I'm going out with two of them again this coming week. I kinda feel like a Sim in our challenge lmao--"Which mate is she gonna end up with?? Ooo X asked her out on a second date!! But her friendship meter is so much higher with Y!" :joy: Anyway, I do have enough pics for some updates...hopefully I can get one up this week. Xena's already a young adult in my game!! :open_mouth:
    Thank you all, I am going to be MIA for a min. I am dealing with a death of my mom and I won't be on much. I will try and pop in when I can and just say hi. Right now I am just crushed.
    ]
    @Amadazulsim - Oh my gosh I am so sorry for your loss, take all the time you need to grief the challenge will be here when you are ready.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Haha Jordan! I am so glad you are having fun at least, life outside the sims should be busy I think!

@Meeshelby - Miss you too! I know you have been busy here on the forums.
    @OJenn same to you!!! Yeah...I have too many projects going on haha