Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited February 2017
    @OJenn I'm glad you like seeing Savannah with Wes they really make me happy too. I can't wait to see their babies! Oh yes...he's the one! Poor Kamila trying to potty train without Mommy! Of course she can do it though! I can't wait to see how she looks as a child!

@amadazulsim Joy's new boy is very handsome. I honestly cannot keep track of all your kids! Fires are so scary! Yes keep Cherish making salads!!

@Letchy15 Oh no...that stinks about closing the tab! I think if you go to history and reopen it that way you might get what you typed back. I know I've had that luck a couple of times. Wow school really looked tough for the kids! I love seeing Byron reading to his boy. Hehe Byron chatting up all the ladies! He should sell something, they would buy it!! What a great way to end the evening ;)

@JBAG521 OH I hate when our elders go! Poor Christian and his family!! Poor Jasmine. The age gap probably came from all her nooboos. Aging usually stops when sims are pregnant.

@Heckstress17 OMG I am so happy to see the Lawrence kids in your updates! Riley and Liam just aged up to elders in my story which is freaking me out a little bit because I know Greysen won't be too far behind! Nooooo!!! I really like Liam too...maybe he can marry one of your girls. All the Lawrence boys were nice to look at though :) I haven't had clingy yet, but Bryan was fussy...and man was he!

It would be fun to see him with Jade though since she's evil and he's mean. I can picture them being horrible to each other but being so happy about it after and kissing passionately among other fun activities!

Awww Pablo! hehe I love the way Jet and Alisha are both looking at him. I can't wait to see how those twins age up!

@Aehnyx Poor poor Fae! I love her hair. Ivan is a real cutie. Did you figure out the voice thing? I've been noticing all my boys are aging up with feminine voices. I'm fixing townies left and right! Oh lucky girl! 3 single births in a row!! Welcome to baby Ivy!! I just realized we had 3 babies with I names :)

UPDATE

It's not much of one actually but...
    tZSuO.jpg
    Chapter 14: Two Birthdays

I’m a sucker for random family together photos and I forgot to share this group one last time!
    u9ePE.JPG
    ue0fk.png

Anyways, Greysen and Sasha saw how serious their daughter was getting about Wesley and decided to invite his Dads over for dinner. One of them is a vegetarian and Greysen made sure to prepare something appropriate.
    ue0fA.png
    ue0g8.png

Soon after that it was time for my older set of twins to become teens. Greysen of course made cakes.
    ue0gy.png
    ue0gS.png

They were blessed with two beautiful boys that only sims like Greysen and Sasha could make! :)
    ue0hc.png
    ue0h5.png

Lawrence was an avid violin player as a child. He would autonomously play so much I thought it was some kind of glitch but maybe he just really liked it. It didn’t change upon aging up to a teen.
    ue0hm.png

Edan maintained his childish disposition. I think it’s kinda adorable seeing him playing with toys still.
    ue0hH.png

A quick look at how the family looks now :)
    ue0hN.JPG

The potential mates all moved into town…I have no preference here really so we’ll see who the boys like.
    ue0hR.JPG
    ue0hZ.JPG
    ue0i9.JPG

Then it seems I went on a bit of a “Lawrence Love” spree.
    ue0iP.png
    ue0ja.png
    ue0jk.png
    ue0jI.png
    ue0k3.png
    ue0km.png

Here he brought his father to tears with his beautiful ability on the violin.
    ue0lb.png

In other news…Savannah had a date with Wes. It was one of the days the restaurant glitched though and they never got food. This is Joseph Lawrence’s wife and she’s pregnant with triplets.
    ue0lu.png
    ue0lU.png

The teens seem to like to do their homework in the toddlers’ room. Even toddler hating Savannah goes there.
    ue0mc.png

Once again Greysen is just happy with life.
    ue0mt.png
    ue0mJ.png
    ue0nf.png

Then finally it was time for twin set #2 to age up. This time we’re done with toddlers for sure!
    ue0nZ.png

The teens celebrated by going out to a dance party.
    ue0nH.png

When they got home, they were greeted outside by an anxious and emotional dad.
    ue0oh.png

Lawrence asked his dad about woohoo…there were a lot of pretty girls at the party…
    ue0ox.png

Here are some more photo studio fun pics to leave you with.
    ue0oI.png
    ue0oU.png
    ue0p8.png
    ue0pi.png
    ue0ps.png
    ue0pD.png
    ue0qk.png
    ue0qC.png
    ue0qP.png
    @Heckstress17 I'm glad you like my wolf! I almost didn't post him this time so I'm glad I still did :)@WagonFruit The wolf is for the Wolfe family. I wanted to give them something when I was making the tumblr...now I'm just keeping it.
  • RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    @debjameswhite I loved how the twins aged up! I kind of think Lawrence looks more like Savannah than his twin brother!
    I really like how your sims are into photography, I actually never gave it a try. I totally should though, your pictures always look stunning!
  • TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    I'm a little confused with some families happening on here as I was away for awhile :joy: (my own fault) and of course,, don't have time to go hundreds of pages back to try fill myself in so i'm just going to try learn sims and families as I read along (apart from those who have recently started the Oasis Springs fresh) :smile: (literally writing this while you tagged me @Heckstress17 :joy: )

I've chose to read from pg 201 to the most recent (pg 211) so this may take awhile and some posts i'm commenting on may be old, sorry if I confuse anyone :joy:

@amadazulsim How cool are the festivals? :) I'm enjoying the City Life EP. I have not seen a protest yet though LOL so that was funny to see in your update. Welcome baby Allen!! The paintings on the wall at the Festival was a good money-raising idea :) My sim's have been millionaires since my 4th gen(?) thank's to scientist Leroy bringing back a Quill plant from Sixam.. I forgot what money struggles were like :joy: good on her though! LOL @ your first chocolate baby :') that's too funny. I have not had a chocolate baby yet.. but I want to incorporate the darker genes somewhere soon. Allen is so cute though! OMG baby 13?! Holy cow. I thought my sims had a lot of kids till I saw your family :joy: ROFL @ The creepy vampire who keeps coming over. Such a big, cute family you got going on there! RIP Alexander!!

@Meeshelby You have no idea how badly I want a flat chested sim at this point LOL!! I blame Felicia because her rack was of the heezy and it is a super powerful genetic apparently!! Wooahh! Seem's as though red haired sims have taken over your game :joy: i don't think i've ever seen so many sitting in the one spot! I think i've just realized i've not had a red haired sim in my genepool yet :| I should work on that.. Maggie is really cute :) good on her for getting a job to support her fashion needs LOL!! Hey!!! What is this pregnancy scare moodlet you got?! How??? :O I've never seen that! Does she have the 'hates children' trait?? :) I'm always team Mathias with the gen you are playing BUt he seems more into himself then her.. so perhaps he is not the right guy for her :( So Richard is Maggies father? That explains the gorgeous looks and the red hair! Kinda bummed I didnt go with him back then.. oh well!! :) I love Maggies new little house! Very cute. It's not an official family gathering until the ghosts of past generations show up :joy:

@OJenn not sure if i've mentioned this, but this picture is sooo cute!!! I'm loving toddlers :scream:
    af35508bb4.jpg
    The bond between these two is beautiful. I Loved the pics of them both exploring the tropical water park :) does Amira know who the father to her baby is? I really like the single mother story you got going :) it's nice that she still has time for herself with the help of the nanny :)

@Heckstress17 Loving your new founder couple!! I really love the little starter house they have :) really miss having sims with a average household balance :) Your Library looks amazing, not sure why you don't want to show that off! Alisha is totally cute trying to work on her cooking skills while Jet is working :) it's kinda traditional and I like it :) Make sure you have Jet build the portal to Sixam! And pluck a Quill fruit or two! They will make your future generations millionaires! LOL @ Alisha on fire.. I feel bad for her but her face is priceless :joy: Your builds are pretty amazing! I hope you have uploaded them to the gallery for us who like to play way too much and build little LOL :) Playing without money cheats is really fun for me :) I enjoy the struggles and of course it feels much more rewarding having your sims earn money and building up to the riches! Kudos to you for not using any cheats :) Painting and gardening are two of the best money-making things :) defiantly gardening though..! Seriously.. my sims still have 1.5 million this generation thanks to those Quills. Love your Art Gallery as well! I need to build one of those! I love them in RL, i'm baffled why I have never thought to build one :joy: Such a good idea to download other peoples sims as townies! I may have to do this as half my sims look like victims of Frankenstein due to old CC I cannot find and delete! Do you know which one of my handsome sim men was at the club?! :joy: I don't recognize him from the back of his head and from the awesome job you have done making him over! Epic beard!! (pg 203 update). Where is this Capriccio you speak of?? Another one of your builds? It's beautiful! I LOVE the dine-out pack.. probably the one I use the most :) It meted my heart when Alisha proposed they start trying for a baby :') so cute! such a happy couple! I think I read this update already earlier, but I can't wait to see what their baby looks like! Jet is popping out promotions like no tomorrow :) I really need to get back into the Get To Work EP.. I have only briefly played the cop role and really got into the science one.. time for a Dr lol. ANYWAY!! I Love the kids room!! I really want your CC folder you got on your computer :) sort a sista out yeah?? :joy: Welcome little baby Jade! :kissing_heart: OMG!! Isn't she the CUTEST!! She reminds me of Boo from Monsters Inc :blush: I'm glad you got City Life now :smiley: it's a pretty enjoyable EP, I agree the festivals are really boring though! Not a heap to do but eat food and drink LOL.... 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Jet for being nasty to his wife! LOL Jade grew into a beautiful child but 🐸🐸🐸🐸 that trait.. I used the same randomiser when I first started this challenge and might start doing so again so it's kinda genetic :) Aww little twin girls! Multiples defiantly happen a whole heap in both our games! I'm more shocked to have a single birth. Ahhh It annoys me that TS4 still does not have firemen lol! What a disastrous playdate! Jades evil smile cracks me up and scares me at the same time :joy: Yay for a bigger house for the growing family! and what. a. house. it is!! Nice work again! I Love Jet's little science corner :joy: very nice touch! Everything about the house is amazing! Makes me want to get back into building and decorating :) Dispite the twins being non-identical they look pretty similar! Very cute, all 3 of the kids! The friendship between Jade and Billie is so cute! Better having playdates at Jades because Billies mum is useless and will probably kill them all with fire if she has anymore playdates there!! AHH YES! I see you have got yourself a Quill!! GOOD STUFF. And well done to Jet for getting to level 10!! yay! Now plant bulk, get a 'perfect' plant and your family will be rollin in the riches! I remember discovering this and wishing I could grow Quill fruits in real life :joy: Anthony is the son of Pablo! :) so excited to see what trouble he causes in your game lol!

@debjameswhite thanks for the welcome back (a few weeks ago LOL!!) loving your new starter couple! I'm loving that people are starting from scratch because I lost track with the Willow Creek sims :'( "what if there were rattle snakes or something..." :joy: kinda reminded me of the Australian Outback.. bless Sasha for looking out for her future children. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 those rattle snakes! Wow Sasha and Greysen did not wait around to have kids LOL! OK SO.. two of the kids have red hair.. this has happened in my game as well when the father has the off-brown-greyish hair. Do you find it annoying? Because Maxis have left out a few hair colours it ruins the genetics :cry: Greysen is a great father! It would be tough having 3 toddlers.. heck it happened to me and I really struggled! Lovely update!! LOL the "baby hands" :joy: yes we all know what those hands mean indeed! Yay for another baby though! I loved Greysen getting out with his buddies :) really cool to have sims hang out with friends outside of the family :) it's one alrea i always neglect.. however i've been working on that lol! Aww what a sweet wife Sasha is, making her hubby a cake! :) Wouldn't it be cook if sims could actually have surprise birthday parties? :) They could have a distractor sim who takes the birthday sim to a rabbit-hole place while the guests arrive :) It's beautiful watching your little toddlers grow into cute little kids! I abandoned my blog awhile ago lol It was just too much for the little amount of time I have (currently updating this at work and legit spending my whole work day doing it :joy:) so if you feel like posting I reckon just do it here! :) Loving the little update on each family! The kids all aged up so cute! LOL @ The faces of Greysen :joy: Savannah is a knockout! What a gorgeous sim! She's going to be a heart breaker for sure :joy: ahh I can't believe Sasha and Greysen are having another set of twins :joy:

@Letchy15 Don't think I've seen any of your updates since I was super busy, you must have joined while I was MIA!! I'm looking forward to following your family though!! :) Sasha is super pretty! Who are her parents? Was she a result of a genepool sim?:) She kinda reminds me of Julianna from the genepool sims list :) That random toddler you made in CAS is adorable! :) Xara is a beautiful sim as well! You got some good genes happening in your game :) my sims are kinda fuggly at the moment thanks to Wei Lee's crazy alien genetics LOL :) I Wish I could be in a onesie at 1pm in the afternoon! That is true goals :) LOL @ Elena texting right next to the guy.. that's not obvious at all! Those two are so cute together!! Ahh I completly forget about the piano! :) There is so much to do in TS4 I swear i've only touched the surface of the game after playing it for years lol.. Very cute family dinner! Funny how Clara invited herself over :joy: must have smelt it cooking from up the street and thought "What the heck". LOOOL "I can't help but notice the way you looked at me while I was blowing bubbles" :joy: yeah how dare you give her a funny look for blowing bubbles, Olive! Go back to your jar, you plum! I Can't believe Frankie was cheating??? 🐸🐸🐸🐸!

@JordanNicoleJJ The Tipsy Cowplant bar looks awesome :) did you build this? good job if you did! RIP Derek!! :( Yara is a gorgeous sim, her traits should be interesting to watch LOL!! I went with a Violet generation sim (Jasmine) and she married Wei so can't wait to see what your kids with Wei will look like! I'm playing Wei's Great-Granddaughter now and the alien eyes are still around LOL.... ok so semi-jealous that you ended up with an alien child. No matter how hard Jasmine and Wei tried in my game, they never ended up with a Alien child! Just half aliens who only got the eyes and the alien iterations :joy: Zee is a super cute toddler! I can't wait to get the Vampire pack :smile: pay day tomorrow.. i'm looking forward to exploring it! LOL I really like Wei and Yaras weird relationship. Makes sense when you think about it, him being from a different planet and all! Probably does not know how to communicate properly. Just woohoo and a random insult here and there :joy: Can't wait to see what the next baby looks like!! - which is another alien baby! Hooray! Lucky you! LOL :) *secretly jealous*

@Francisca464 Good to see you pop in!! I know life can get busy, heck i've been MIA because of it! I'm glad you remember my family woot! :) Margery's baby daddy was her older brother Jon's LOL!!! 🐸🐸🐸🐸 game!! I was tempted to end the pregnancy when I looked and saw Jon as the father but then I became too interested in what the kid would turn out like.. sick I know but still its just a game I guess.. and I learnt to double check settings when I've fiddled around or updated the MC Command center! I'll have to post a pic of their baby later! She has no father according to the in-game family tree :joy: The best friend Tradition from Dulce and Cookie is still going! Melesandre is really close with Brianna which is Dulce's great-great-great-great(?)-granddaughter or something :) it's funny because Melesandre is actually her aunt.. her older half-sister married Arvin which is her father Kylo's best friend :joy: and they had a kid closer in age to Melesandre than she was with her older half-sister. God I hope that makes sense.. I almost feel like i need to do one of those crime-scene pictures with the red string to explain some of my sims stories :joy: I hope I can get rid of these big irises as well! Ahh good to see an update from you! (Pg 204!) Your sims were really funny to read about *gets the popcorn ready* You have beautiful alien sims!! Super jelous that I never got the good genes of Wei and everyone else has LOL :( he just left me with bug-eyed sims.. how rude :disappointed: I'm loving the male hairstyles you got in your game, you must help a sister out with that :) there is so much love in your game it's hard to handle! There will be so many Lee's for generations :joy: I Loved the dress shopping pics! I remember doing this for one generation and it fizzled.. so I have to do it again! It's totally cute! LOL Rhea is one confusing sim. Choose one girl, woman! I would be stuck on what heir to choose too, if I were you :) I love both sims! But i'm more towards Izar! I know it's probably a bit late to vote now though :joy: and yes.. it was me who called my sim soft once due to him getting chunkeh :joy:

@Rawla Fishing and nooboo's lol! Can't wait to see what the baby looks like! (only up to pg 204 at this point!)

@WagonFruit Unfortunately in my game Mel and Jimmy wouldn't be able to be a couple as he is just a random sim and not genepool :disappointed: I'm loving the look of your neighborhood! I always randomize genepool sims to have families of their own :) it's super fun. The toddlers are so cute! Li is adorable! I didn't realize that toddlers could go to other sims houses :| what have I been doing wrong lol! LOL @ The nanny wanting to come ove rin the middle of the night.. i've been getting a few calls like that in my game too, is it a glitch maybe? Welcome little baby Zhou! Li makes a really cute kid :) It's nice to see the early genepool mates again! Vincent Marks never became a success in my game but from the kids he produced in others, they were super pretty! LOL @ The Johnsons moving on in :joy: Pablo Hernandez makes some good looking kids! He was the 'winner' in my game :) good to see him added into your game!

@Aehnyx Beautiful house!! :) Loving your couple, I always forget about aspirations so it's nice to see someone has their sims work on it! :) Yay for the addition of little baby Ivan! And what a cute toddler he makes! Loving the green room he has! Your family is growing really fast, it's so good to see :) Ivan aged up into a good looking kid, Isa is such a cutie! Eeyyy I've never seen that moodlet about the toddlers getting big :joy: thats pretty funny! Lovely Cafe you made! Loving the purple theme :) Lot's of love happening in your game also! Ivan is such a smoothie :) I am also secretly going for Pablo!!

@MysticFae Aww all these toddlers are killing me :love: Lewis is so so so cute!

So sorry if I have missed anyone! I have legit spent my whole work day reading through and commenting! *hangs employee of the month poster of myself up >.>*

and I finally have an update for you all!! I'm WAY behind.. Melesandre is an ELDER in my game LOL!!! *smacks myself* *has to post update in a new post as this is apparently too long*

35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
    Update!
    22/2/17

In my last update...

Melisandre and Khal became teens, resulting in Mel to create her own 'Teens Will Be Teens' club. Nerdy brother Khal was not that social and spent time staying back at home studding and letting Mel be the more social twin :joy:

e747649767.jpg

The twins said goodbye to their mother Felicia as she passed on :disappointed:

1479867e8e.jpg

Aspiring Khal to get out more and meet new people. Where he met Jo! The love of his life!

579a82bf1b.jpg

The twins aged up before I knew it and Khal proposed to Jo on the twins YA Birthday! Jo also announced that she was expecting the couple's first baby!

3ee65ee6e8.jpg

I decided that Melisandre would be my heir, as it was time for a female heir (I take turns each generation) and she was probably the most interesting.. and attractive... out of all the children of Kylo and Felicia :joy: The genepool guys were adults by this stage as I thought at one point one of the triplets would be my Heir, so I was in a rush to have Melisandre meet the guys before they got too old! She managed to meet Ezra at a passing park one day, which was lucky! The two of them hit it off right away and they were autonomously flirting before I knew it!! :blush: Mel thought she was quite the comedian telling dirty jokes, Ezra was charmed by her.

b68272ebf6.jpg

I didn't manage to get a tonne of pictures of Mel running into the genepool guys but she did meet Gary! He invited her out to a dinner date, I was hoping things would spark because he was my favorite out of the 3 guys :smile:

2e1b72f2f7.jpg

and.. they did! Even though Gary was hot and cold all night, he did enjoy Mel's flirting with him :blush: they had a pretty good date, bugged up with Love Potions and Cupid Cocktails!

bff8d09a56.jpg

Which ultimately lead to their first kiss!

c1f8d7e0bb.jpg

and because the two of them did not have a clear head.. and partly because Mel had rolled 'woohoo in a bush'.. they ended the date with just that! >.> talk about moving fast!

3532af9909.jpg

The next night Ezra invited Mel over to his house, he was going to cook her dinner that night as he had really taken a liking to her! Mel was not seriously committed to either guy at this point and was just casually dating so she took up his offer.

0dcbea9bea.jpg

The two of them were more interested in each other rather than cooking and things got pretty steamy! They did not go ahead and woohoo but came pretty close! Mel figured she had already rushed that with Gary and wanted to get to know Ezra first, before she rushed into things again.

4e5e0f9c3b.jpg

Mel decided that her and Gary should go on a date and actually get to know each other a little more.. without the woohoo on the side. She had a real thing for Gary, must have been his dark dreamy looks :joy: he was just as in to her. The two had a great night and said their goodbyes without the hanky-panky this time.

b1161ccb3a.jpg

Meanwhile.. poor Jimmy has been calling still. Sorry Jimmy but you are ruled out as you are not a genepool sim and the other guys are frankly.. quite cuter >.>!!!

e68fde2632.jpg

Melisandre was trying not to rush things.. but this all quickly changed when she was feeling under the weather and discovered.. she was pregnant!

3a4704ca6f.jpg

Naturally, the first person Mel told was her twin brother Khal (who was also expecting a baby with fiance Jo). He was very happy for Mel, though he thought it was very soon.. but he didn't doubt that his sister would be a good mother!

1cd6da2400.jpg

Later on Jo came over looking like this.... LOL... no idea where she has been but i'm really happy she survived.

596c01af5f.jpg

With Jo being so far along, Khal decided to ask her to move in. They were engaged, after all! and of course, she said yes!

f36fbd1db3.jpg

The two love birds loved having lazy days around the pool. Melisandre loved having Jo around as the two of them had grown quite close during their teen years.

950b5df5eb.jpg

Meanwhile, Gary had asked Mel on a date! Mel knew she would have to tell him at some point that he was going to become a father, and thought it might be a good opportunity to do this now.

d160bfde40.jpg

Mel ran into her older brother Jon while she was out, and quietly told him the news! He was more than happy for her.

c93d64bab9.jpg

Gary decided that the two of them should sneak off after the movie.. which quite frankly bored both of them.. Mel had not had an opportunity to tell Gary the news yet.. she went along with Gary just so he didn't get worried and she just didn't want to seem distant as it was still the early days of them dating.

bfc9b016f6.jpg

Just as opportunity was about to strike.. some sim decided to kark it and ruin their date x.x

8f64df1d45.jpg

and Gary left with this really plum attitude, even though the date seemed to be pretty good to Mel! She just passed it off as shock from what they had just witnessed..

d22f802a44.jpg

The next morning rolled around and Ezra called up Mel wanting to take her to breakfast. He really is a sweet sim but Mel didn't know how he would handle the news that she was expecting a baby with someone else.. she had not really openly discussed dating other people with Ezra. She decided to keep it to herself for now.

803cf1f013.jpg

Mel really enjoyed Ezra's company, and he enjoyed hers. She tried to keep the breakfast as friendly as possible. No flirting, just friendly chatting. He did try flirt with her a few times and she chose to just be polite. They said goodbye there after breakfast, as Mel did not want to put herself in any awkward romantic situations.

3f85c42cd8.jpg

Back at home, Jo's baby bump was getting bigger and bigger! Khal was becoming more excited each day about having a baby. I was too as this was going to be my first toddler LOL!

e7b7c2fc7a.jpg

Some plumming idiot decided to light a candle in close proximity to the plants in the bathroom too and cause a fire.. which Khal almost died in :joy:

1f729ffa95.jpg

The days were closing in on Jo, she found herself getting tired real fast. The pregnancy had been rough during her last trimester but she and Khal were so excited to meet their little nooboo!

bd4fd64f0f.jpg

and before they knew it.. the nooboo was on the way!

5648f173ad.jpg

f30cc046a5.jpg

Welcome little baby Felix!! Khal was over the moon, he had a son!

25b7048ac5.jpg

Felix was actually born an alien as well! He didn't look it as a baby but he sounded like an alien and the alien baby interaction of "His so...cute?" appeared when clicking on the crib :joy: It wasn't long before Felix aged up, I'm pretty happy with how cute he turned out.

cc0344dafb.jpg

I really love the toddlers and I think this is the best form of them we have had yet :scream: Melisandre was totally smitten with her new little Nephew! It made her look forward to the little nooboo to come that was growing inside her :blush:

eb12763914.jpg

Both Jo and Khal were very attentive to him as well.

dbcb805072.jpg

Khal being the geek he is, couldn't get enough of reading to his little boy. He wanted to make sure his son grew up to be a very knowledgable little guy!

66a3fd1e31.jpg

Felix fit right into the household, I have mass amounts of pictures with him as he was the first toddler in game and I just was dying over the cuteness :s

621810246d.jpg

As Mel would soon be showing, she couldn't wait any longer to tell Gary the big news! He popped over in the morning and Mel sat him outside and shared the big baby news with him. He was quite shocked but very, very happy!

12460b81a6.jpg

The two of them went to dinner to celebrate. The date went so well, there were no awkward situations, it just ran totally smooth the whole time. The two of them were totally loved up blowing kisses and all during their meals :)

427c680d16.jpg

The date ended with a passionate kiss outside and Gary making the relationship official. He didn't see why not, he totally adored Mel and she made him happy. Plus the two of them would have a little one soon enough with Mel moving along fast in her pregnancy.

2fdc358129.jpg

Before they parted ways, Gary gave her belly one last rub and kiss. He was overjoyed with happiness.

eec5b64bb7.jpg

and the very next morning.. Melisandre went into labor!

2c1a09b7ce.jpg

db38e3d40b.jpg

and little baby Rick was born :blush: (yay a single birth!!!)

e7718bee4d.jpg

Melisandre's older sister (one of the triplets) was quick to congratulate her!

5adbbb2bf8.jpg

Melesandre invited Gary over ASAP to show off their new nooboo.

d7a1e99297.jpg

This look made my heart melt, you can just see the love written over his face and he has that real *proud father* look :bawling:

cfcebb8adf.jpg

and i'll leave it there as this was a huge update!! Like I said before, I have heaps to catch up with posting!! So I will be back soon with more! :) I leave you with some family gossip:

The new babies has obviously made the other, older siblings want to have more kids! Cersei and her husband Chad are expecting another nooboo!

69d4647e0c.jpg

Daenerys and her new hubby are also abording the nooboo-express.. *hoot hoot*

204e14fc82.jpg

and so is older bro Jon.. but that ain't his wife.. looks like a bit of Kylo got into his son's head :joy:

e1395e6486.jpg
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

• WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    @debjameswhite
    Great group shot! What beautiful family!
    The sim standing next to J Huntington looks like Alyson Hannigan!
    /agree with @Aehnyx
    Lawrence and Savannah do look so much alike, (and he reminds me a lot of my fave video game sweetheart <3) and those studio pics are awesome, why don't have my sims take more pictures? Sasha is such a beauty!

Great update! Can't wait for more :*

@Tellex
    Thankee for all the nice things! I'm so torn between the gen. 2 spouses, I'm almost tempted to get Li to just have a kid with each one, and Hamish the same with the ladies :D
    Poor Ezra, just didn't quite make the cut...I was rooting for Gary anyway tho (those tats bb!)
    Mel looks adorable in that pineapple dress! Can't wait to see how Rick turns out!...lol, look at Gary all "that's right, I'm the daddy."
    The nursery is very cute, I was delighted by that little red birdhouse against the tree wall sticker!
    Felix is precious! He's going to be a handsome young man :)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    @WagonFruit - lol it's definitely doable and you're no neurotic :joy: lol @ your that's a nice wolf comment. Oh and some of use couldn't decide which spouses to use so our heirs had babies with each one lol :D So there's always that option.

@debjameswhite - I'm hoping to pair my twins up with 2 of the Lawrence boys. Which ones I'm not sure yet. Kira met teen Liam at the park and he was super mean to her lol so probably not Liam. How sweet of Greysen and Sasha to invite Wes' family over, and of course Greysen went above and beyond making it a vegetarian dish. Edan and Lawrence (omg so much Lawrence talk lol!) aged up handsomely. I love that Lawrence is doing the long hair thing like his Dad. I especially love his pony tail hairstyle. I just downloaded it myself. I've been playing this game for years and I didn't know that teens could play the violin lol I thought it was only for children. It's kind of sad that the last set of twins have aged up. No more Sasha and Greysen babies :'(

@Tellex - I can't believe you just read through and commented on everything from pg 201 on! :o That must've taken you hours. You're such a sweetheart for doing that, and your employee of the month comment had me dying :joy: Thank you so much for all the compliments on my lots <3 I look back at my founders house from Willow Creek and I'm like what was I thinking :joy: Why didn't anyone tell me it looked so bad? I definitely think I've gotten better lol All of my Oasis Springs builds are on my gallery, except the Library. I've gotta mess with it a bit before I upload it, I really hate it lol. I agree with you about not using cheats and how fun it is to have your sims work their way up. I'm glad I tried out the cheat free life this time along, it's been really fun, and I think it's helped me to get more attached to my sims. Is the trick to rolling in the money from Quill plants getting them to be perfect? I've got 20 quill plants and Jet's only making about 4k from each harvest. Maybe I just need more? Also thank you for turning me on to the Quill plants. I had no idea they existed before I saw Leroy harvesting them and getting rich in your game. BTW how do you make sure your heir moves out with all the money? Oh and let me know any of the cc you want and I'll link you to it. I've done an unusually good job of organizing my cc for ts4 so I should be able to help you out. That being said I'd love to trade mod folders with you! All of your sims have the best outfits and their makeup is to die for. Do you know where you got Mels lipstick? And I downloaded your Price family. The guy in the background of the pic with beard is someone elses I downloaded. Sorry, I thought he was yours too. I see Hilary Price everywhere, I'll have to get a pic of her for you. :)

About your update, which I was super happy to see. So glad you answered my call lol! Mel is really pretty. I know you weren't crazy about how she aged up but she's really a beauty. That, or you just really know how to style your sims lol. Hello Ezra and Gary ;) They're looking great in their adult age. I'm glad Mel was able to find them before they got too old. I love the picture of her where she's standing in front of Gary in her pineapple dress :love: I feel bad for poor Jimmy. Maybe she can keep him around as a friend with benefits lol. I'm glad to see that Jo survived whatever fire she had been through. How crazy to come home and be in yet another fire. I'm surprised the baby didn't come out burned! Holy cuteness little Felix is the cutest!! I'm with you, I think ts4 toddlers are the best toddlers yet. Honestly if they wouldn't have added them I was done with the game. Anyway, feel free to spam toddler pics, especially because Felix is the most adorable little half alien ever. Love the pic of him and Aunt Mel. Speaking of Mel I'm so glad she had a single birth, welcome baby Rick. Name theme for this generation? Gary is a real stand up guy, and how handsome is he when Mel is showing off the baby. Can't wait for your next update! Oh and :joy: Jon sure is taking after his dear old Dad. Jon was one of my favs from the last gen so no hard feelings.
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    @Tellex Welcome back! Thank you for the nice comments ^^
    I loved your update, Melisandre has a beauty over her that I can't quite define-- I haven't seen a sim like that anywhere else before, very unique! I can see why you'd pick her as heir. And welcome baby Rick! Can't wait to see lots of lovely toddler pics soon!
    I'm really happy to see you back again, I've been reading everyones stories from page 1 and yours was one of my faves :kissing_heart:

Happy Simming!
    @Tellex Wow when you come back you come back hard! So many comments and an update! YAY!! I was starting to worry you were going to stay away again! hehe I'm pretty sure in the first sentence of your update you meant to type studying but you typed studding and I love it :)

Wow Khal and Jo moved fast! Talk about studding!!!! hehehe Oh but not as fast as his sister! Oh my gosh is Felix adorable. You really can't seem to shake that alien baby, but he's adorable anyways! So cute!! Aww I'm glad she ended up with Gary. They're so cute. She definitely told him just in time. Aww Gary looks awesome when Mel shows the baby off to him. It's so sweet.

@Heckstress17 Liam can definitely be mean. He has made Greysen nervous and sad more than once but he sure is cute. Even as an elder he's a nice looking sim.

I thought I would share the genes of the older kids so that I don't do all six at once. I agree with you all that Lawrence does look more like Savannah than his twin. They both have their mother's dark skin. Edan had his dad's skin, I'm pretty sure Logan does too but we'll verify that later :)

Savannah Wolfe
    ufyQ2.png

Edan Wolfe
    ufyQq.png

Lawrence Wolfe
    ufyQQ.png
  • JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    @Heckstress17 What you see is what I have so far. Hahaha. So, there's my founders Jasmine and Christian, but Christian just died. Then there's Dominic and Clarissa (second gen) but I haven't chosen an heir yet. I'm thinking it'll be Clary at this point because Dominic rolled the mean trait and I'm already struggling to stop him from being mean to Di so I can get them together :D

@debjameswhite I always forget that ageing stops during pregnancy. I wonder if MC Command Centre has a fix for that?

I've had such a busy week this week! I've done something every single day so far and it won't stop until Sunday. I've started on my readings for next week (yay!!) but these cases are taking FOREVER to get through because these judges like to waffle on about irrelevant stuff *rolls eyes*. I'm hoping to play tomorrow night (Friday) if I get everything done during the day. And I actually haven't read anything on this thread (catching up-wise) since I posted that update :D I'm going to read during my study breaks today though.
    @JBAG521 you got me hopeful for a minute...tomorrow for me is only Thursday! MC Command Center does have a fix for that. I just always forget to us it. Another fix is just to throw a bday for the spouse shortly after the first one ages up.
  • krabby_pattiesskrabby_pattiess Posts: 358 Member
    Hello I'm back from a break(again)

updates: Catalina is not happy and is drinking
    9FVTrHR.png

Jamal is a super cute dad and Lawrence is a cute baby:
    8Ht3HGA.png
    LTN0ZPv.png

Snow White is studious:
    HcYCeAl.png
    My blog where you can catch my simming: https://caitsims.wordpress.com/
  • amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    @Letchy15 - I am sorry to hear that your laptop is dying on you. I hope you do get a new laptop for your birthday.
    Oh wow all the kids seemed to have had a bad day at school. Byron and Sasha looked as if they really enjoyed themselves at the Humor and Hijinks Festival.

@Aehnyx - Yes,Joy has definitely moved on. Bradley is actually Cherish and Neil's dad. None of the kids in the house know how to cook so this should be interesting. lol
    Ivan does have a really nice smile. I think Di and Ivan will make a cute couple. Awww welcome nooboo Ivy!

@JBAG521 - RIP Christian, I am glad he spent his last days with family.

@WagonFruit - Bradley is smexy! lol

@Heckstress17 - I have to agree Jade is so cute that I would also take random pictures just because.
    My sims seem to never seem to meet a potential mate on their own. I can't wait to see if there is an alien baby on the way.
    Alexis is definitely a chip off her mom's block. I really like Cherish but she just likes to excercise.

@debjameswhite - The twins aged up nicely. I think Edan is handsome! I really like your studio pictures.

@Tellex - Thank you, I love my large family. I don't think I will do it again.
    RIP Felicia! I would have to agree that Melisandre would make an interesting heir. I thought Joy moved fast. lol Mel would giver her a run for her money. Poor Jimmy.
    I hope she tells Gary soon. I don't think he would be upset. Felix and Rick are so cute.
    ]
    Update time!

Isa is happy with her baby sister
    5tnF76I.jpg
    And so are dad and Ivan.
    NR0p5CK.jpg
    nfqQzUy.jpg
    Fae got a bit fluffy so I let her do a little bit of workout. Not sure if she was too happy with that. :tongue:
    LwZXHFY.jpg
    Ivan wants to be a writer, so he's been practicing on the computer a lot inbetween dates with Di.
    h36ZGyE.jpg
    They went to another festival. (Not that I enjoy the festivals so much, but I want to collect all the food.. Hah)
    tNnB656.jpg
    Di also came over to come look at Ivan's new babysister! Not sure if this is a look of concern or she just doesn't know how to respond yet.
    yzCkulo.jpg
    After school-ramen.
    2zWNQrF.jpg
    Ramen for dinner. (Can you tell I love the Ramen?)
    gaS3ktW.jpg
    And it was already time for Ivy to grow up into a toddler!
    u1OYZNO.jpg
    She rolled the Angelic trait and it's a blessing. I can easily let my sims do other things during taking care of Ivy.
    XimJ7rt.jpg
    gLWnOgO.jpg
    Also been working hard on everyones aspirations and Isa finished hers!
    aVzSARs.jpg
    I haven't been focussing much on Isa at all, since Ivan and Di kinda keep me occupied with their dates. (Di asks Ivan to do stuff with her Every night) So I decided to let Isa go on a play date with Pablo.
    VRYhgT8.jpg
    They were happily chatting, but who's that in the background! It's Kyle!
    FduFjTv.jpg
    OCtEXR2.jpg
    The boys kinda ended up ditching Isa for the foozball game, while Isa just wanted to chat. (It's her birthday soon... They grow so fast!)
    RS5n3oo.jpg
    I decided to let Di visit Ivan's home more often instead of going out.
    Pah8b9y.jpg
    She really fits in with everyone in the family, everyone likes her.
    qfEaHSI.jpg
    tKvGNHq.jpg
    Fae finished her Aspiration too!
    Eno7cGM.png
    Time to relax.
    ymIpcVS.jpg
    Happy Ivy appreciation pics!
    NaGcOzQ.jpg
    Uk5PWpw.jpg
    25Ir85l.jpg
    I also loved her face in this pic. "What are you talking about mom??"
    vkKKvGL.jpg
    of1vy9N.jpg
    Also, I thought this was really funny;
    VZh6NMh.png
    And suddenly Fae aged up! I keep missing the birthdays, I should really pay more attention..
    I was just in time to screenshot her aging, but she was sad as hell.
    Z1L9rAb.jpg
    Luckily Sueño immediately rushed over to lift up her mood.
    CUdX7r8.jpg
    cWDFDQ7.jpg

That's it for now~ Happy simming! ♥

@Aehnyx
    Awe! I love that the whole family is helping out with little Ivy; must be nice being the youngest member of the family! She's an adorable toddler too, naturally <3
    Congrats on all the aspiration completions! You're doing better than I am, hah! I feel you on those missing (or nearly missing) those adult birthdays; I barely caught Will's...they just sneak right up on you!
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Di with that hair is the prettiest thing ever...I lover her and Ivan and it's so sweet that she calls him for dates every night...they have such a spark!
    I'm curious to see who Isa gravitates towards as she gets older.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @WagonFruit Yes!! When I can't decide what genepool mate I want to pair my heir with, I have them have children with all.. :joy: sometimes it happens by mistake because my sims like too woohoo before settling down to something more serious :joy: I was rooting for Gary whiles making his family in CAS lol!

@Heckstress17 It literally took me all day to comment! :) but it was well worth it! and I had to go home and continue on with my update lol but i'm so far behind posting/updating here I need to do it! :) I Think i'll be adding your builds to my OS when I'm up to it baha! :) I get lazy with building lately.. and i'm too drawn in to playing my family :persevere: glad you got the Quills on a roll! Brownie had 28 to start with and he harvested them a few days at a time (I think more grow if you leave them for a few days?) and sold them all, I can't remember how much he was getting per lot but it was quite a lot!
    c0ac1f155f.jpg
    It wasn't until the next gen or two I discovered that 'prefect' quills were the real money makers so plant heaps of 'perfect' seeds and you will have a goldmine in no time :) he also had Orb plants but they didn't make as much. To make my heir move out with all the money, I just move the whole family to the new heirs house (that way all household funds come across) then move the others back in to the previous house after separating them through the modify household feature (forgot the proper name for it). I use the 'freerealestate on' cheat to move the other members back (non heir) so they can afford to move back to the expensive lots LOL. I love all your CC! Maybe we should do a ZIP folder trade lol! Mine is quite a mess though so it would be a bit daunting.. plus I got some hideous CC that I don't know how to get rid of! I Wish we could just delete it in game! I get all my sims make up from TS4 Resource, i'll find the exact ones and let you know as soon as I get home :) I think Mel has a certain beauty but she's just not the most attractive sim i've ever had :joy: I was pretty much done with TS4 until they added toddlers so I 100% agree with you there :joy: is it too much to ask for pre-teens now? bahah ok now i'km just being bratty :) Not sure if you watch The Walking Dead but thats my new name theme this gen :)

@Aehnyx aww thanks for the nice comments! I'm glad you have enjoyed reading about my sims from the very start!! :) I love the diverse range of genetics you got goin in your game! I always forget sims can do writing on the computer :) for someone who is on the computer quite a lot, my sims are hardly on it LOL! *how sad* the festivals are a bit boring, hey?? they are mostly just an eating place with decoration lol. Ivy is so cute! I expected her to grow up darker as she was pretty dark as a child! I have almost forgotten my sims birthdays more than a few times :neutral: Very nice update!

@debjameswhite I have gotten right back into TS4 since they added toddlers! I'm way behind in updating so I will be doing massive updates throughout the week just to catch up lol! LOL @ Studding typo :joy: Savannah is really a gorgeous sim! I hope you upload her to the gallery! I would love to have her as a townie :) Lawrence is a cutie as well! All the kids are but those two are the 'stand-out's' to me :D

@krabby_pattiess welcome back and awesome update!

@amadazulsim A large amount of kids is hard to manage :joy: kudos to you sim for having 13!! Gary knows and is very happy with his baby boy Rick :smiley:

Monster Update time!
    24/2/17

(as this update is practically on the same page as my last, i wont include what happened last time! :) )

Time flew in the Lee house and it wasn't long before little Rick was a toddler! (I admit I aged him up a day early than normal :joy:)

0cce9aa017.jpg

He rolled the 'Fussy' toddler trait.. this was going to be fun..!

1b257020c6.jpg

Melisandre got into the habit of bringing Rick over to see his dad. Gary lived in an apartment in San Myshuno. The two of them were officially together now and had their own little family happening! Melisandre couldn't be any happier!

f129d626e1.jpg

While the couple sat around watching movies and eating, Rick would take naps around his dad apartment :joy: Gary did not have any toddler-suitable items around his place at the moment.

f9dafa56cd.jpg

and of course.. while their little one was asleep this meant the two of them could have some time to themselves :wink: (totally looks like her is grabbing her boob in this pic :joy:)

eab2c6b23b.jpg

and 'time together' also meant having woohoo as many times as they could while Rick was asleep >.>!

b994f311b4.jpg

Ezra was also calling Melisandre for casual catch-up's.. She took this opportunity to let him know that she was officially seeing someone else.. Ezra didn't take the news that well but he did understand and knew that the two of them never really clarified what they were or if they were seeing other people. They had dinner and had a pretty good time, Melisandre told him all about Rick and how happy she was now being a mother.

48cd03c8d1.jpg

Until the end of the night.. Ezra randomly kissed her goodbye.. Melisandre did not understand. She just spent the whole night telling him about Gary and Rick.. she just brushed it under the carpet for now and hoped that Ezra would process things over night.

e44ec25199.jpg

A few days later, Ezra invited Melisandre out for a day at the GeekCon festival..

32cff98ae0.jpg

Melisandre dropped Rick off to his dads place nearby before she headed out with Ezra. She told Gary all about Ezra and informed him that he had nothing to worry about, she loved him, after all! Gary didn't doubt her for a second and told her to have fun. Which she did!

94d58d5c34.jpg

She ended up winning the Hackethon with a brillian score of 11/100 :joy:

f0183bcfe4.jpg

Ezra was still trying to win Mel over.. Mel, being a nice sim, just brushed him off politely, although it was starting to grate on her nerves now.

82ae8f7665.jpg

Melisandre and Ezra tried some new foods at the festival and finished off with taking pictures with cos-players. Despite Ezras romantic advances, Melisandre had a good time!

484a929a4c.jpg

and just before she headed back to pick up Rick.. a burst of confetti appeared above her! I had no idea she was pregnant again as she did not show any signs of it!

0e1a96b511.jpg

Melisandre got to Rick's house and before she woke Rick up from his nap, decided to sit Gary down and share the unexpected news! Gary was so excited for baby #2!

6c97229fef.jpg

The two of them dropped Rick back at the house with his uncle and aunt and decided to celebrate again with a nice formal dinner! (this is the pack I probably use the most :joy:)

243b5fa06d.jpg

They had a great time and Melisandre invited Gary to stay the night at her place. He agreed and the two of them headed back. Before going to bed, Melisandre made she she put her little guy to bed and read him a bedtime story.

385ea470f6.jpg

The next morning, Melisandres twin brother Khal finally got to meet Gary. He greatly approved of him as he could tell right away that Gary was a good, decent bloke and that he looked after his sister all throughout her pregnancy. It was here that Khal was told the exciting news once more! He was more than pleased that the couple were expecting baby #2!

63dd1d447b.jpg

Rick was being ultra fussy with his breakfast and threw it off his highchair.. it was hilarious watching her scold him autonomously :joy:

fe257bc20b.jpg

Gary spent some time with his little guy before he headed off, Rick had a real strong bond with his father even though the two of them did not live together. Gary made sure he saw Rick every day, and knew it was only a matter of time that they could all live together.

ad6f520111.jpg

Plus.. I didn't want to separate these two just yet! Rick and Felix were the best of buddies!

8ad0b9145c.jpg

A few days had passed and Melisandre spoke with Gary about the possibility of building their own house in Willow Creek, just like all the generations before her. It was her dream to have a big house with a big family! (take a guess what her aspiration is lol!) Gary advised it was probably not the best idea building while expecting a baby and suggested that until the baby was born, that Mel and Rick move in to his apartment (I wanted to see what they were like! :smirk: ) Mel agreed and the three of them moved in together as a family :blush:

41fe662e26.jpg

Gary was over the moon to have the two loves of his life now living with him.

2c1cd3eed6.jpg

Melisandre was adapting to a smaller place, but loved the views and having Gary around permanently.

02b3d42583.jpg

Mel enjoyed meeting new faces around the City, the neighbors came over to welcome her and brought some fruit cake.. which she couldn't stand LOL

581c05f86f.jpg

The only downside to the new city life was the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 noisy party-animal neighbor who liked to party in the middle of the night. Gary would go bash in his door and fire a few unfriendly words his way when he answered :joy:

3aaf81ee09.jpg

but non-the-less it was great. It was also funny seeing Gary interact with his fussy toddler, and he be the one to scold him at the dinner table about throwing his food around :joy:

ef07aeadd3.jpg

Before they knew it.. Mel had gone in to labor! This pregnancy flew by..

319cfe47c0.jpg

c5667b4b6e.jpg

annddd... little baby Michonne was born!

b226c518f0.jpg

The couple were so overjoyed with their new little girl.

5b19013d1e.jpg

and once again the baby bug got passed around in the family with Melisandre's older sisters falling pregnant :joy:

a7021eabd8.jpg322fb7a8a4.jpg

and i'll finish this update here!!! :) I got so much more to post but want to do it bit-by-bit!! :) I leave you with this random picture of Gary having another go at his noisy neighbor.. seriously this guy is so annoying!

1db5c23848.jpg
    de46bb4f58.jpg
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

@Tellex Little Rick sure loves his naps! :tongue: When they do it autonomously I let them, but otherwise I don't let them take naps. I try to tire them out as much as I can before the night falls, so the parents get a good nights rest. But I do love all the things toddlers can do now! I think it's my new favorite lifestage in the sims 4. I should find more CC's for them soon. If anyone has any suggestions.. :blush:
    I love how you keep it realistic! Instead of building a new house, letting pregnantg Melisandre move in with Gary is probably exactly what would happen in real life, too. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 the noisy neighbours though. It's one of the reasons I really dislike City Life. Wish there was an option to just turn that off. I don't mind inconveniences, but every night? I hope it doesn't stress your sims out too much!
    Welcome baby Michonne! Really curious to see how she and her brother Rick grow up! Can't wait to see more ♥
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Sweet lord guys, I'm busy for one week and you fill the entire thread :yum: JK, I love it. Although I do have to go three pages back for comments. Ah well. Let's get to it!

@WagonFruit Hello Johnsons! Wooh, Vincent. It's no secret who I'm rooting for, so I'm just going to blatantly cheer him on. LOL, that pool party looked like the most boring pool party in the history of mankind. No offence. Haahahaha, I laughed so hard at the Merida/The Rock coupling :joy: This is golden. I might love Dwayne even more than Will. He looks perpetually grumpy.

I'm curious to see which guy is the one for Li. Pablo kept running away from my heir back in generation 2. And she was adorable, if I may say so myself.

Oof, good luck on managing all those sims! Just pick whatever seems to be easiest and most fun. A lot of people who played rotational style in this thread, ended up going back to one family because it was just too much. So I can imagine that you can only keep it going if it's not too much of a hassle and you enjoy it. Toddler Elly :love: I love all toddlers, but she's especially cute. I remember Meredia having those three cute little brothers in the Disney film, so she's probably used to all those kids :wink: Hahah that maid. THe park you stole is lovely. I'm renovating Willow Creek too, I don't like to build all that much... Hahaha Pablo and Vincent behind Li's back, they're probably arguing over who gets to woo her. Bahaha Pablo...

cba.jpg

@Aehnyx I keep marveling over Fae's gorgeousness. I hope Isa gets some of those hot genes. Although I wouldn't mind if she looks like her dad either. The parent-kids pics were adorable! No problem on the plumbob tip! I was over the moon when I found it.

I'm 100% rooting for Di and Ivan now. They'd make an adorable couple and they seem to already get along so well. Love at first sight? :heart: AWW, it's so cute that Ivan went to autonomously play with his toddler sister. It's a really cute pic too. Oops, that kiddo is Jools I think? They do not seem to hit it off hehe :joy: Maybe later though. Hmm, tough choice. I do like Ivan a little better than Isa though. For now :wink: They always look different as teens.

Don't worry, I prefer posting long updates when I played a lot too. Nothing wrong with that! I for one love the longish posts. Fae's pants are really cute, where did you get them? Poor sad Di :disappointed: Maybe it's because the two of them won't be kids for much longer and things are about to get complicated? Just an educated guess :wink: WOOHAA! Di is such a cute teenager! OMG. I'm flabbergasted. Where did you get that dress? (Haha I WCIF ask to much). Ivan :heart: I just love him so much already. Those curls, and eyes and everything. And him and Di are the cutest. Oh and hm, another baby. Could be another heir option. But right now, I'm really all for Ivan! I think the lips are Fae's in male version. Sometimes it helps to turn them into a woman for a bit to see if certain face parts fit the mother.

I'm not sure why, but I really liked that picture of Fae having pregnancy pains. It looked... relatable? Also, she's just super gorgeous. Ivan and Di are... agh, I have no words. I so hope Ivan will be the heir :grin: Hahah, Di is clearly not ready for children yet. Ohhh Ivy is adorable! Might she be heir competition after all? :neutral:

@amadazulsim Allen is a super cute kid! Do you know who he looks like most? His eyes seem to be Joys. 14 babies?! Holy cow! You could just go for a 100 babies challenge here :wink: Smart choice to have three faves, because 14 kiddo's make it darn hard to choose haha. I love seeing the first familiair faces of the gen. 1 Oasis Springs mates. Can't wait to see more of them!

Hahah, I'm beginning to think Joy just can't be alone. R.I.P. Alexander, and congratulations Bradley! :wink: I'm a bit confused by now who all of the children are. Maybe you could make an overview?

@Letchy15 I'm not sure why, but Elena really strikes me as the classic singer person. So seeing her behind her piano is a nice sight! Awww, Elena is so cute in that outfit! It really fits her. Wow! Dat gardener :love:

Oh dear, Lena is really giving it to Olive. Fight, fight, FIGHT! Lol, Elena's grin made me laugh. She's like: come at me bro. Booh! I didn't have a good feeling about Frankie from the beginning, and now he's cheating? Grr. Tear him a new one Elena. Haha there sure is drama in this update. Oh wow, I did not see that coming :joy: Well, that's one way to settle things. Poor Xara though. I'm curious to see how this plays out.

Aaahw, haha, that's terrible. It happened to me once and ever since then I save the draft every five minutes or so. Those kids look so bummed out, school must be hard. Sasha looks so proud of her meal. And she seems to enjoy it :wink: Haha Byron, keep those charmes cointained man. Or well, just use them on your wife :wink:

@Heckstress17 I felt so guilty for you and the other Izar fans when Rhea won the heir vote! I'm still torn to be honest, because I love them both so much. In the end Rhea wíll take over, but I have some ideas to keep Izar around longer. Yesterday I was in game for a few minutes to change all the outfits to fit them as YA's. Then I noticed that Genji's daughter (Emmy was her name right?) aged up into a child. She looked adorable! LOL Olive is wild. I am not surprised at all that she did things just a bit different from the rest of the world. Oh Dijon! Bad you. Maybe you should put in Rose for him :wink: He never cheated on her haha, she's his One True Love™.

The new house you built is beautiful! I always adore your way of decorating, it's so colorful and cozy. I also LOVE Jade's bedroom. You could move this house to another neighborhood, if you want to. I wouldn't really mind, although a trailerpark is kinda fun. OMG, seeing your pics makes me anxious for Oasis Springs. But I'm dead set on finishing RWC.

Ack, adorable toddlers are adorable! It must be so hard to manage two of them though. I love them both, but like you, I'm leaning towards Mira. But Jade is still my favorite out of all three of them. It's so sweet to see that Jade is nice to her sister, despite her meanness. I also love that she's so close to Billie. Partners in crime :smiley: LOL, I always think the level 10 scientist outfit is so silly. I'm glad Jet will stay home more often. Alisha seems to be needing it :joy: Woooh! Wes, Anthony and Kalvin. I'm excited we're using RWC spares as mates in Oasis Springs all over again.

It's surprising to see Jade having so many friends, since she's mean and all. I hope she'll keep that up! Everytime I see your kids hanging out at the monkey bars, I remember your comment about them not using it for playing as much when they get older. Aww, Liam wóuld be cute for Jade. Too bad :disappointed: But maybe if you choose another heir, she can pick him. I believe the kids parents count as adult friends for the social aspiration too? I always just do that, because it is indeed creepy to have the kids befriend adults :joy: Rawr, Pablo... Poor Jet, haha. He's no longer the sole handsome man in the neighborhood. Wow, for a minute there I thought the toddlers were fighting, but it seems like she's tearing up papers? I haven't played toddlers yet, so I wouldn't know if charmer means they can't be without their parents :dizzy:

@debjameswhite Yeah, I was just glad it wasn't a lot of gameplay. And I got to celebrate the twins birthdays again, so that was kinda fun. Haha, well I'm glad you had a few doubts so you won't be too disappointed now that Rhea won. SORRY! :yum: Aww, I now see that you are disappointed. I feel so guilty. SORRY AGAIN! :yum: But to you and @WagonFruit and @Heckstress17 I promise that next generation I'll pick the heir you guys would like to see :wink: Pinky promise. Although you would have to agree haha. Oh and of course I'll also make sure you'll still see a lot of Izar in Rhea's story.

I love seeing your family, they are all so close. I adored Greysen and Logans negotiation pic LOL. AHHHH GREYSON DOING YOGA :love::love: Oh man, keep them coming heheh. Him and Sasha are cute. I like that she still appreciates his handsomeness so much. Oh! I really like Savannah. Her eyes are lovely.

I really like what you did with the twin bedroom. It's adult, but still youthful. Perfect for teens. It's so sweet that you're keeping Georges cupboard! I think Greysen is stressed because his family is so big, lol. Haha, I so love Savannah, maybe even more because of her traits. It makes her an interesting person. NO! Twins?! Oh God, poor you. Poor Greysen! POOR SAVANNAH! Haha, good luck.

Oops, it seems like Greysen boinked the child out of Sasha during their vacation. I have a feeling Savannah is going to return to Granite Falls often, just to get away from all those darn kids. I really like Sasha in that recolored Day of the Dead dress btw. Shadow Realm, hmm. Sounds dark! Haha I'm not sure I'd be tempted to drink it. Aw Savannah and Wes, match made in heaven. Seriously they are both so goodlooking. Malcolm doesn't look too sure about being in Savannahs arms. Like: 'Where is she taking me?!' And Savannah is looking stoically as if she's thinking: 'Ssh, stop asking questions. We're just going for a little ride...' Those toddlers :love:

The teen boys are handsome, but I'm still pro Savannah :smiley: The family pics at the end of your last post are amazing! :heart:

@OJenn I'm not ready to let go of Hymn and Wei either :disappointed: I played them for quite some time, because they were on short lifespan in the beginning. So I became really attached. :bawling:

I am very much enjoying your Oasis Springs story on Tumblr. I really hope Amira and Kaci wíll end up together. They make such a cute couple. Ahw Kamila is still adorable. I can't wait to see what she looks like grown up, but at the meantime I just want her to stay a toddler haha. I was wondering, are you using that tool (to spice things up for families in challenges) that you introduced a while back?

@Tellex Yay, you did comments! You're so brave lol. I keep stepping away due to business and then come back to play for a while and so on. Haha NO! Jon and Margery? That's like REALLY close. Creepay. Well, at least you noticed in time to fix the settings :yum: It's so sweet that Dulce and Maples BFF tradition is still going strong. Hahah your sims family ties are a little confusing, but I think mine would be too if I would show all of them. I stopped tracking all the family members in my family tree too. So much work. I still think it's stupid that cousins can hook up with cousins in sims world, I am still hoping for an MCC setting in which you can decide how many generations should not be able to marry or have kids with each other.

You said Wei didn't give you goodlooking offspring, but I really like all of your kiddo's. Melisandre is gorgeous and I really loved Jon and... the one who died young, I can't remember her name. I like Ezra, but I absolutely love Gary in your game. He is much more manly. And those tats :love: I was very happy to see that she chose him in the end. And yippee! Babies already :smiley: Felix is such a cutie, good lord. I also love that Melisandre was all over him immediately. Ahww, Gary being all happy about the baby. He was very enthusiastic about kids in @OJenn her game too. LOL Jon is such a player. I can't look at him the same now that I know he impregnated his sister :joy: Rick is an adorable toddler, and I love his name too. Hahaha that pic of Gary grabbing Melisandres plum. Priceless. Oh no, Ezra! Did Melisandre accept the kiss? Huh, how did she win the hackathon with such a low score?! :joy: Or is 1 the best and 100 least. I am confused lol. Ezra is a 🐸🐸🐸🐸! He should leave Mel alone, she has been quite clear with him. I do love that Gary isn't jealous at all. Mel and Gary really seem to enjoy the city life. Well, except for the noisy neighbors lol. Haha Michonne, I see a theme here! I didnt realize it before. Oh! Salim is your neighbor. My boyfriend plays a game at the moment where he's in the apartment next to him too, and he's super annoying! Always making noise. '

Oof, I'm finally at the end! Time for an update of my own :smiley:
    edited February 2017
    I will have to reply to comments later on as I am about to head off to bed!! :smile:

Another Update before I go to bed... I'm on a roll!
    24/2/17

With the arrival of their new baby girl Michonne, Milisandre and Gary felt it was the right time to move out into the big family home they wanted. Before doing so, they put aside just one last day to enjoy the city lifestyle one more time. The called a sitter and headed out, just the two of them.

efd1e29881.jpg

They spent some time at the karaoke bar, Mel didn't sound too bad being level 5 in singing.. Gary however.. sounded like a teenage boy once again :joy: good for him for being a good spot though!

acf3525fef.jpg

They then had some lunch at a nearby food stall and took a walk around the garden beds soon after. It was just a lovely day for the two of them, they never got to spend much time as just a couple before little Rick came along.

b7f8916a21.jpg

But in the small amount of time they had together, Gary knew in his heart that Mel was the one for him. He adored her and adored that she had given him two little ones in such a short amount of time. That's why he had no hesitations to get down on one knee and ask her to marry him!

60efde3fd1.jpg

Mel was in shock! She stared down at Gary, with his beaming smile and sparkling ring!

65abd0cf4f.jpg

Mel cried tears of joy while reaching down to the ring, she had wanted this more than anything! Gary was beyond happy that Melisandre would be his wife.

ac82d85f7f.jpg

The two of them shared a passionate kiss before heading back home to see their little ones.

c27745f703.jpg

Mel received a text from Ezra later that day, asking her on a date. She texted him back saying she had made it clear that she was taken.. and informed him that she and Gary would be moving away soon, very soon in fact.

c2d0231411.jpg

Ezra replied saying he finally understood and he was sad to hear she was leaving. He said he knew the two of them couldn't move forward romantically, and suggested that for old times sake they should catch up for a drink before Mel moved back to Willow Creek with her new little family. Mel hesitated but agreed that she would meet him just once more seeings as she would be moving within the next few days. She felt almost obliged to as Ezra had persisted so much to be a part of her life. They met at the skytop bar..

417b6ca585.jpg

The night was pretty good, Ezra was friendly, no flirty at all and just being completely respectful of Mel's relationship with Gary. As the night went on Mel felt more and more comfy, she felt as though she made the right choice and had nothing to worry about.

aa35133275.jpg

Ezra was being a gentleman and was buying all of Mel's drinks for her that night, she insisted he stop but he would assure her it was no problem, it was her last night here, to enjoy it!

eacb3c4b73.jpg

They even hit the hookah together and were laughing together about random things!

b58f9875c6.jpg

They did not neglect the bar that night, Ezra feeding her drink....

4424cc7bce.jpg

...after drink.. when he himself was not drinking near as much as her.. Mel suggested they call it a night.

c6526507b3.jpg

She didn't remember much from that point and her last memory was Ezra trying to get fresh with her! She tried to push him away in a fit of anger but something came over her and she blacked out.

2634023474.jpg

Mel awoke from a throbbing head.. she was in a place she hardly recognized.. she looked down at herself and she was half naked. Outside the sun was just rising..

3979e8b063.jpg

Mel then realised she was in Ezra's apartment.. on the other side of San Myshuno. she had recognized it from when she was there previously. But what on earth was she doing here? what had Ezra done? She looked down at her phone, she had many missed calls and messages from Gary whom was worried sick about her. One came through as she was looking at her phone and she told Gary she would be home soon and would explain when she got there.. her stomach was empty and she felt as though she had been hit by a bus.

da6ad7596d.jpg

Mel managed to sneak out of Ezra's apartment without him waking, on the way home she just knew that he had taken advantage of her.. she had no memory but she could just tell exactly what had happened. She woke up half naked after all. She broke down to Gary as soon as she got home.

04391b2889.jpg

She told Gary that she couldn't remember anything from last night and probably just had too much to drink so Ezra let her crash on his couch. She did not want to tell Gary the full extent of what happened just yet, he was stressed out enough as it was. He gave her a huge hug and kiss and just told her how relieved he was, that he was just so worried about her. He told her how he had gone looking for her but she was not there.

5f330bf8d0.jpg

Mel literally slept the whole sim day the day she got home. She was literally really sad about what had happened with Ezra, she sent him a nasty message telling him to stay away from her and her family or she would take legal action against him.. meanwhile, little Michonne was aging up!

c957105184.jpg

I love her :love: really quite bummed that my heir for the next gen is a male! Otherwise Michonne would totally be my next heir! And she does not have the alien eyes like her older brother kill me now :tired_face:

25ac66575a.jpg

She aged up with the independent trait, which is quite fitting I think :)

64a2459cf4.jpg

Rick was quite hesitant towards his new little sis and at first, did not want to share his toys with her :joy: he actually got sad when she arrived as a baby :joy:

7433d86f28.jpg

Garys brother Troy called and congratulated him on his engagement! I did not realize Gary had a brother :joy: turns out he has 3 brothers, but does not know his younger two :lol:

d186efdf62.jpg

Mel had finally recovered from her bad night out with Ezra.. and was not feeling well at all. She had a gut feeling that something was not quite right.. and took it upon herself to take a pregnancy test.. the result was possitive..

b7115e751d.jpg

Mel knew in her heart that this baby could potentially be Ezras baby.. but it could also be Garys. What she couldn't bare the thought of though is Gary not knowing the full truth.. and him raising this baby thinking it was his, when it could potentially be Ezras..

666406e857.jpg

Mel decided to come out with it over breakfast that morning, she explained to Gary that more had happened and let him know she had woken up half naked and Ezra had taken advantage of her.. she told Gary that she was pregnant and feared this child could possibility not be his.. Gary was in tears over the ordeal. He felt he had failed Mel for not being there with her, he said he should have known better. Mel comforted him letting him know it wasn't his fault and Ezra was just a bad person. Gary assured her that regardless if this baby was his biological child, he would be a father to it. The two hugged and got ready to move their family to a different neighborhood.

362f07b60d.jpg

As they were about to leave, Ezra showed up nearby their apartment. Gary saw red and rushed over to him. He shouted and yelled at Ezra, how dare he take advantage of his fiance the way he did and left her in the condition she was in when he awoke. Ezra had a smucg attitude, and told Gary that Mel had asked for it.. Mel blatantly denied that.. Gary didn't believe him for a second.

87697a5e52.jpg

and words turned into punches!

53fb734d36.jpg

Gary left Ezra with a black eye.. or two.. and Mel and Gary left, never to see him again. Gary threatened Ezra that if he ever saw him set foot in Willow Creek, he would have him arrested!

1ad2a56ea8.jpg

a4a49075bc.jpg

and with one last view at the city, Mel, Gary, Rick and Michonne moved in to their new, much bigger house! (gallery build..! *lazy*)

7706e5273e.jpg

I leave you with more family baby news.. Jesus, this lot will not stop :joy:

88432f7c47.jpg
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

• Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    It's been a while since I was in game for the last time, but my wonder twins finally aged up into young adults. Which means generation 7 is about to start! As I posted before, Rhea won the heir vote. But I do plan on keeping Izar around for a little while. @OJenn linked us to a tool similar to this one a while back, but that one is for Sims 3. I was thinking of using it for this generation, but I can't find the Sims 4 version anywhere. Does anyone know if it still exists?

Anyhow, here is the update! :smile:

1c5cbb049e.jpg
    Why does Hymn look so happy, you ask?

c170150618.jpg
    Well, it's her childrens birthday of course! Like always, she was in charge of the catering.

ce36af7f93.jpg
    They decided on a spooky party and so the house was decorated in style. Wei tried to use stealth to steal some candy, but, alas, the bowl wouldn't let that happen and Hymn caught him.

2e1438ade0.jpg
    He could see the fun in it though.

696091f28f.jpg
    And in the end, he did get his candy.

1db13706a0.jpg
    It was time to choose costumes, my favorite part. Wei dressed up as Darth Vader.

6d463e49f5.jpg
    Hymn was a maid, something that really fit her neat trait. Also: look at them legs. I wish my legs will look this great at that age. Anyhow, little Maya was a skeleton.

cf66485c86.jpg
    Felicia was a very sceptic Interstellar Smuggler.

fd350a4ac5.jpg
    Orion dressed up as... zombie teenager? I have no idea to be honest.

f3441be7d1.jpg
    Rapunzel came over as a blue fairy.

95b024bf5c.jpg
    While Rhea dressed up as a forest fairy. And of course, smooched her sexy girlfriend.

bbfd8a8781.jpg
    Cousin... seriously, I'm so bad with names today, well Jana and Jimi's daughter, feasted on Hymns cheesy eyeballs.

4e51f53531.jpg
    Izar was one of the most attractive gladiators ever, while big sister Elara dressed up as a fairy too.

caaa61323b.jpg
    And last but not least, Aurora was a pilot.

65011bf039.jpg
    Rapunzel was quite impressed with Izars outfit too.

6f14d58515.jpg
    Soon, it was time for the two of them to blow out their birthday candles. Rhea was first.

7622b75a9f.jpg
    For once, there were actually people around to celebrate. She aged up with the Mean trait, so she's now a mean, insane insider who just wants a big house :wink:

05701d6fbc.jpg
    Izar went to age up after Rhea and he rolled the neat trait, on top of his hot headedness and creative trait.

b8a0880011.jpg
    Where were Hymn and Wei during all of this? Flirting of course! They were both turned on by the others outfit, it seems :hushed:

b5970cb6d1.jpg
    Of course, they did congratulate their children.

0937d5b327.jpg
    Rhea couldn't help but try to make Aurora jealous with Felicia. She didn't bite this time. I guess she's sick of Rhea's antics.

451ba7be3e.jpg
    She was a bit of shocked by Orions streaking. Who dared him?!

7002afd504.jpg
    I was so sad to get this notification. Don't die on me yet you guys :bawling:

a225cda9d5.jpg
    It's inevitable though, because the middle twins from last generation, Prince and Jimi, passed away that night.

27eefe387f.jpg
    At least the party was a success...

7024ca398e.jpg
    Now that I know their time is coming to an end, I spent a lot of time focusing on Hymn and Wei. I realized once more that they are adorable.

3a0c44fcd9.jpg
    Oh Wei, I love you so much, I almost forgot about your evil, insane, hot headed ways.

2fe9ad9c45.jpg
    But poor Drago can never forget...

d95ae565c8.jpg
    I also decided, now that most of the children moved out, it was time to hire a butler. They have plenty of money anyway. I laughed when the agency sent over this cheery dude. That haircut. He ended up being a bit of a disaster though, I suspect him of having mysophobia.

ed32178ec2.jpg
    Butler: 'I will wash the unclean!'

5cbfcee83e.jpg
    Butler: 'Must. clean.'
    Izar: *Imperturbably writes comedy routine*

63211b3973.jpg
    I was very worried when Wei developed many illnesses during the last days of his life.

456ae038ba.jpg
    The doctor gave him some medicine and him and Wei slept a lot.

06a58c8fe9.jpg
    Rhea *in realisation*: 'We have a butler! Why am I cooking?!'

dc9986c279.jpg
    Being mean and all, she immediately called him over to scold him.

eb7bc5a5a8.jpg
    He was shocked. I mean come on, you should've seen this coming. You do nothing but try to clean Izar all day long.

7e75c222fa.jpg
    Well, at least he's going to try.

53ed518b1d.jpg
    He did score some points with Maya, the two of them get along really well.

a727c81bc0.jpg
    Meanwhile, I had Rhea starting the Critic career because it fits her Mean trait and her desire to go out a lot. She's been thinking of moving to San Myshuno while she's having her Willow Creek mansion built. She works so hard at the moment, she's getting sick a lot too.

e5e462abd2.jpg
    Same goes for Hymn. I'm not sure what's going on in this household.

91462a5757.jpg
    At least one bottle of medicine helped for her.

3941531ec9.jpg
    6133edd74f.jpg
    Wei's still getting sick, despite the multipe doses of medicine and lots of rest.

19c468a819.jpg
    The family hired a new butler, because the afro man just wouldn't stop cleaning Izar.

0b1f425c35.jpg
    Wei never really cared about the garden, but the last few days he enjoyed being outside with his wife.

7dbceb99db.jpg
    Actually, he enjoys all the time he gets with Hymn. He even watches her while she eats.

I guess he felt it coming...

5d8124054f.jpg
    One night, while he made his way upstairs to get to bed, he felt a weird pain in his chest. Everything happened really fast after that.

c59bc634d2.jpg
    He heard Hymn rush upstairs and gasp for air and saw a bright light. And then... nothing. All went quiet.

d8cf87d826.jpg
    Hymn and the kids were shocked to see their father pass away so suddenly. Hymn decided she wasn't going to take it! She pleaded Grim to give him one more chance. At least to get his affairs in order.

c921c5a55d.jpg
    And hurrah, Grim agreed! I was so happy.

1bf490d7a2.jpg
    Hymn was a little annoyed at the tension Grim Reaper brought them, but she was also grateful. Izar cried happy tears, Rhea couldn't believe it and Maya was over the moon to get a few more days with her father. Wei was mostly surprised and a little confused.

9e1482175a.jpg
    Grim ended up having a chat with the new butler, they seemed to get along well, weirdly enough.

fa6b04b038.jpg
    It was only a few hours later when tragedy struck again. Hymn was just asleep.

50b8fcc00d.jpg
    She was once again shocked...

70407e5124.jpg
    and once again, she wouldn't accept Wei's death.

cf3c829fe2.jpg
    Grim must have a serious weakness for Hymn.

383369df75.jpg
    Stop dying Wei, you keep giving us heart attacks.

fc028737a4.jpg
    Hymn was on cloud nine though. She immediately grabbed him by the short and curlies. Grim, you better get out of there...

214266b883.jpg
    Or... not?

cab58912ca.jpg
    Seriously, this is just awkward.

7c7eca4648.jpg
    There's not enough Izar in this post, so random Izar pic. He's not so upset with the butler not cooking because he seems to enjoy it.

380476b267.jpg
    Orions wife Cierra delivered a little baby boy, and with that...

fe29eeda6d.jpg
    Hymn completed her life's wish at the last moment.

I'm gonna leave it at that, because this post is long enough as it is! I still have a few pics in my bin from my last gameplay. I'm waiting to move Izar and Rhea out until both of their parents pass away.
    I've got an update, but I wanna post my comments first since the thread is just rolling right along now. :)

@debjameswhite - I love the genetic comparisons! I think it's interesting that all 3 teens have their Dad's eye shape. I know Lawrence and his long hair are kind of the star, but Edan aged up really handsomely as well. He's obviously the most unique looking of the teens which makes me excited to see the twins age up.

@JBAG521 - Yeah, that mean trait definitely makes it hard to play matchmaker lol Hopefully things will go smoother for Clary.

@krabby_pattiess - Welcome back! Jamal is such a good Dad, tending to the baby while Mom drinks lol

@amadazulsim - As much as I'd like to have an alien sim born in game Jet didn't come back pregnant. My sims always take forever to meet the potential mates too.

@Aehnyx - Aw, baby Ivy is so loved. I love the picture of Fae going for a run. She looks so pretty. Ivan and Di continue to be adorable, still rooting for them. Though I think Isa is gonna age up into a beauty ;) So I might change my mind. You're making me want to learn how to make ramen. All the pics of your family using the chopsticks are so neat. Little Ivy is adorable and she looks like a great mix. I just love all the pics of her. :heart:

@Tellex - Hmm, maybe I'll have to get some perfect plants from a harvest and then replant all of mine. Unless I need to go back to Sixam to get perfect seeds? I like how you had your garden set up without the planters. I think that's how I'll do mine in the next generation house, it really saves space. Also thank you for the heir moving tips, that's how I'll do it from now on. I miss how in ts3 you could choose how much money a sim moved out with.

I understand what you're saying about Mel, I think it's the alien eyes that you just haven't been able to phase out. It looks like little Rick takes after his Dad though! And oooh a Walking Dead name theme. I watched the first 3 seasons and then got bored lol I love the relationship Mel and Gary have. It's so casual, yet committed at the same time. I think it's kinda funny that Ezra's not turned off by the fact that she recently had a baby with another man :joy: he's just mesmerized by how top heavy she is. OMG the pic of Felix and Rick is the cutest thing ever! Welcome little baby Michonne! I'm so excited to see her as a toddler since now I'm obsessed with toddlers lol. Also lol @ Gary and the noisy neighbor. I'm really looking forward to seeing more! And then omg while I was typing this (I started typing last night lol) you posted another update and totally changed my mind about poor old Ezra. How dare he! But how awesome is Gary?! He's quickly becoming a fav of mine. On a positive note Michonne is such a pretty baby! I can't believe you finally get your non alien eyed sim and she's not even eligible to be heir :disappointed: It didn't look like Rick had alien eyes, maybe they're just smaller? :naughty: Woooo Gary you kick Ezra's plum! Gary's such a man :love: I love it! Very interested to see how this plays out, and fingers crossed it's a boy without alien eyes!

@Francisca464 - * Holds up sign saying "Not my heir!"* :joy: Kidding! But I am disappointed that Izar lost. Not that I don't like Rhea too, and she's with Felicia who I love and wish I would've used myself. So I'm looking forward to your next generation for sure. And yes Emmy is her name :blush: It makes me happy you remembered. Olive's twins just aged up to children in my game and I just gave them makeovers too. I'll have to get you a picture because her daughter is adorable. I don't know who their Dad is though, because it's not her husband lol And I haven't had an update on Dijon in awhile so maybe he's settled down. Thank you for the lovely compliments on my house! I'm glad you like the decorating because I'm running out of ideas and will probably have to reuse some rooms in future builds lol! You totally have to finish Willow Creek, you're so close! BUT I'd love if someone else was in Oasis Springs with me using the same mates lol but I'll be patient. I am playing on long lifespan now so maybe everyone will catch up. It is super creepy having my child sims befriend adults. I thought I remembered the parents counting as friends, but they must've changed that because Jade's parents didn't count. Toddlers ripping up books does look like when adults fight! I knew I had seen that animation before!

I love seeing the spooky parties and everyone in costumes. It seems like all the girls love being Fairies. Can't say I blame them, it's my fav costume too. Rapunzel and Izar are so sweet together :cry::heart: I love how you described Rhea's new personality and desire for a big house lol! And how hot is Hymn in her maid costume. She's one pretty elder. lol @ Rhea still trying to make Aurora jealous. I'm glad she moved on. I loved your afro butler :joy: He just clearly thought Izar stank and wasn't shy about letting him know. I can't believe how lucky you got with Grim sparring Wei twice! Did Hymn do the day of the dead challenge? Wei's really lucky lol
  • krabby_pattiesskrabby_pattiess Posts: 358 Member
    @Heckstress17 Yes he is. He also got a promotion so a co-worker took him out to celebrate.
    My blog where you can catch my simming: https://caitsims.wordpress.com/
    edited February 2017
    I've been playing a ton so I've got another update to share :)

Jade finally met the 3rd and final potential mate, Anthony Hernandez. She invited him over for a playdate to get to know him better.
    oW4J3la.png

Things got off to a rocky start. His mean trait, and her evil trait, did not play nice together. :disappointed:
    5dwlLJW.png

Since she met all of the potentials I decided to have her make a club to keep in touch with them and actually have a social life. The club consists of Jade, Wes, Billie, Riley, Anthony and Kalvin. I think the club handshake is my favorite thing about clubs.
    tdIkE0g.png

They spend their time together breezing through homework and being model children. (@Francisca464 you mentioned how you thought it was strange Jade had so many friends because of her evil trait. I credit the club, I bought the friendly trait, or whatever it's called, and it really helps keep her evilness on the down low lol)
    iuETGae.png

Out of the boys Wes seems to like Jade the most. He's always the first one to start conversation and I notice her insulting him less lol
    j8icQfQ.png

Gaming with the potentials.
    KTLM6ND.png

I should mention putting a dollhouse on the playground was a bad idea. 9 times out of 10 it's destroyed and the kids just end up crying about it rather then playing :unamused:
    ejLjO46.png

Anthony and Jade enjoy the misery of the rest of the group :joy: Arn't they sweethearts? I think Jade's starting to see the potential in having a mean friend.
    z5gOQ2Q.png

Back home the twins were driving their parents and me crazy.
    w76KSzL.png

I decided to give Jet and Alisha a break and sent them on a date to The Creek Steakhouse. I had forgotten just how green Willow Creek was lol but it reminded me I should probably get around to uploading this restaurant at some point.
    3yagxzV.png

They shared a romantic kid free evening, and Alisha's one step closer to completing her aspiration.
    IbYoee9.png

Back home they were barely done woohooing before both Jade and little Kira came in causing a commotion. :tired_face: Jet and Alisha never get to sleep through the night.
    yYvtr7X.png

Shortly after that I decided I couldn't take it anymore and temporarily switched back to normal lifespan to age the twins up. 20 days as a toddler is insane! They drove me crazy lol!
    8p0TBdy.png

I love how both of them aged up :love: Especially Mira. For some reason the game wouldn't let me add back her freckles :cry:
    fqSrXX1.jpg

Everyone left for the day leaving the twins to eat their birthday cake by themselves.
    v2O8j52.png

Obviously there were no complaints.
    YU8g2i5.png

In game shots. I am seriously in love with these girls, and with the braces! I can't get over the cuteness. Mira definetly had me rethinking my heir choice lol
    ChkwagB.png

I thought Jade was special, then these two beauties age up and now I think Jet and Alisha's genes just mix magically. Sorry to toot my own horn lol but I don't think I've ever had such attractive sims.
    XDoOZ8M.png

The twins got their big girl bedroom.
    6Q6YSNN.png

But they prefer to spend time in Jade's room. You can really see how similar Jade and Kira look.
    ycuCkH8.png

And now I'm beginning to work on the twins aspirations. Not looking forward to doing Mira's social aspiration since I literally just finished doing it for Jade.
    BD6WtRG.png

Thankfully Kira's Rambunctious Scamp one will be easier. (Jade just completed this one as well)
    QrI9Pu8.png

That's it for now, happy simming!
    I kept seeing posts pop up here and I was like oh sweet bajeezuz, I'm going to be so far behind...but not so much! Yay!

@Tellex
    Oh dear! I've heard TALES of the fussy trait...I'm already nervous for you and I'm only 1 pic in...yeah, Gary is totally copping a feel.
    Oh Ezra, sweetie, let it go; lots of fish in the sim bin.
    You know, I'm ashamed to admit, I've never taken one sim out to a restaurant for dinner? Yep, now you know my dirty little secret.
    Omg! Rick and Felix hugging about made me go crossed eyed; the cute was that strong. <3
    Oh the noisy neighbours...yeah, I'm not a big fan of apartments!
    Congo-rats on baby Michonne! :D
    Ooo engagement!!..and then...seriously Ezra? WTH dude; I take back every nice thing I said/thought about you :angry:
    I know you're so over those alien eyes, but they suit Rick! :love: Michonne is a darling!

@Francisca464
    Hah, that lurking owl cracked me up! :D
    Pablo kept running away from my heir back in generation 2. And she was adorable, if I may say so myself.
    :o That's a thing with him then! I thought it was just me! Even in a club gathering he whirls into his athletic and takes off for a jog as soon as he hits my lot...stop running away with those smouldering genes Pablo!
    So far the 2 rotation families are being okay, I'm more worried about when all the parents die and I've got all these kids running around having kids and then all y'all will be like...who are these 200 people?
    Why does Hymn look so happy, you ask?
    Um, because she's the cutest elder ever?
    I love the costumes! Why don't I ever do that? Because I'm boring that's why...Felicia does not look pleased about the party :D
    Izar in that roman outfit though :love: I feel you Rapunzel, me too!
    Mean and Insane, eh? I don't see how that could ever go wrong B)
    Ooo, Orion...THOSE BUNS HUNS <3 **fansself**
    OMG...your butler is Bob Ross :o
    Awe Wei :( you totally just ruined my 'omg-their-butler-is-bob-ross' moment! Oh, nvm, false alarm.
    Grim is just hanging around to make sure. Yeah, that's it.

@Heckstress17
    That's not a rocky start, IT'S PASSION :love:
    Clubs are so great for mediating behaviour aren't they?
    LOL @ desperate toddler ageing up; 20 days? Yeah, that's crazy.
    Oh wow! Look at all the pretty! My goodness Jelisha has magic gene hax! :o
    That room tho! You always make such pretty rooms! I <3 it!
    Ugh, I don't envy you the choice of heir...they are all so lovely!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    I'm so excited to start this weekend with an almost empty picture folder! Lot's of playing!!

@krabby_pattiess Welcome back!!! Awww what is wrong with Catalina?

@Aehnyx Everyone is so cute with the baby. "Fluffy" I like putting it that way :) I love the looks on Di's face. Mmmmmm Ramen and what a cutie little Ivy turned into! Of course the boys ditched Isa...but soon they'll be fighting over her!! Bad potty guidance!!! That is hilarious!!!

@Tellex I have been waiting all day to read your post! Oh more than one hooray! I got so caught up reading I forgot about comments! Rick is so cute sleeping on the couch. I love when toddlers nap. I feel bad for Ezra but what a great guy Gary is not being jealous. EEEP! Baby #2! Awesome!!! Awww I love Gary with Rick...I can't wait for him to move in!! Hehe! Clever way to try out the apartments! I still need to :)
    Oh I love the baby gir's clothing!!! She's so cute! I was so excited to see another update...we were deprived for too long. I love the pic of Mel and Gary singing together. Yay for the engagement!! OH NO! Ezra! This is terrible :( Awww poor Gary but what a good guy. hehe so many babies! And I forgot Jon was with Lily!! Weee They will have beautiful babies!!

@Francisca464 Oh I love Hymn so much. I miss her fiery red hair! hehe I love Wei getting caught stealing candy! OH you are sooooo mean flaunting Izar in his gladiator costume! <swoons> Oh no...Jimi and Prince...ugh! I hate it. Oh I'm feeling so sad about Wei...I know it's coming...hehehe poor Izar...man he's not dirty!! Oh there he goes...but I noticed those pictures on the wall and I really like them. Ugh this is why I never beg the reaper anymore. It never lasts long enough. hehe omg I can't believe he got a 3rd chance! and yes awkward...but short and curlies...I love that! OH yay Hymn! :) That was a happyish ending!

@Heckstress17 I was committed to Lawrence the minute I gave him that name. It has to be my least favorite name in real life, but my Lawrence family and he was named for them...but I really think Bryan is going to be interesting when he ages up. I can't wait to see him.

Yikes! Jade and Anthony! btw Lawrence also had a bad first impression with one of the girls. Awww Poor sad kids! Can I say again I love seeing Riley in your game. I agree with long lifespan toddler time lasts forever! I thought bout aging mine up but I don't want the ones who might marry Lawrence kids to age up too fast so I stuck it out! help me. I love the toddlers though and they're very pretty little girls too! I love Mira's look so far. You don't have to toot your horn cause I sure will. Those kids are beautiful. I love them so much!!

I wouldn't really call this an UPDATE but I do have a few random pics to share :)
    uiBu5.jpg
    Chapter 15: The non-chapter

This is Tyler. He's Caeden and Seth's son. He's good friends with Lawrence.
    uiBkh.png

The family went to @Heckstress17 's restaurant. I love the family pics.
    uiBkO.png
    uiBll.png
    uiBlH.png
    uiBlX.png
    uiBm9.png

Then Greysen and Sasha went to Joshua's birthday...haha Joshua didn't show up. Me too Joshua I wouldn't show up to my elder party either! Greysen gravitated immediately towards the couples new set of triplets.
    uiBmm.png
    uiBmG.png

Oh well, the company was good even if the birthday boy failed to show!
    uiBn1.png
    uiBnj.png