Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    I'm home! :) We had a nice little getaway. Thank you all for wishing us well. I posted the pics from the last time I played before I left, so I don't have an update. I hope to play in the next day or two and actually move on to Generation 3 lol Until then, replies/comments!

@Aehnyx - Yeah, Hayden beating up her BFF was totally autonomous :lol: The Parenthood GP has made everyone unpredictable and overly emotional. I love it lol. I'm so happy you're liking Hudson and Hanna together. He's about to be a YA so I'll be moving onto his generation soon. Oh and yes! I've been trying so hard to keep Lawrence a part of Sasha's life. I'm really glad you noticed that :) I've also gotta agree with you 100% on liking how @OJenn styled David! I don't know why but I had such a hard time styling him in my game and kept changing his hair. I didn't really like him because I couldn't get his "look" right lol I'm way more into Jenn's David.

I love how close Ivan's remained with his sister's and their families. It's a bummer that his nieces and nephews were MIA for his visit. That's usually how it is in my game :/ At least he got to see Ivy's daughter! Inda's a cute name, and I love that hair on her. I swear I almost forgot all about Rue! It's terrible, but I think it's just because she's so far apart in age from the other kids. I loved the pic of Rachel holding her though! I can totally understand how managing all the teens and their dates would be overwhelming. It's so lame that Tyler isn't showing more of an interest in Risha. I really love how they look together, but some sims just don't click. I thought it was funny how in the picture of Rachel and Landon she was the one with her eyes closed. :lol: He's rubbing off on her. I really love how well they get along. Then of course Ron and Halle are perfect too :love: omg Pauline and Roy :joy: His Dad's woohoo talk came way too late. It's so funny how Pauline was apparently in post woohoo bliss and unbothered until she was asked leave.

@debjameswhite - The little bear costumes were cute for awhile, around day 3 of the phase I was over it lol Hudson reminds me so much of Lawrence. I think that's why he's grown on me so much. He's such a good guy. Yeah, Sasha got to see her Dad. I was really happy to see he was there because she hasn't gotten to go over to his house for awhile. They have such a great relationship. I'm happy with Hayden and Georgia's new romance too. I'm hoping Hayden's mood swings don't ruin it, but since she'll be a YA any day It should be okay.

I really love Mira's final masterpiece! Greysen getting abducted by aliens was a surprise. He's lived such an eventful elder life lol. Gotta love the twins being bears! And of course I always love the family dinner pics. Gareth and Mira are both smiling so great in the second shot. omg look at all of Greysen's masterpieces! Someone should probably tell him to pick and easel and just stick with it though lol Rose and Rory on the monkey bars in their bear suits :joy: Aw! congrats to Hanna and Cameron! I can't believe Lawrence is a grandfather already! I guess Mira caught baby fever from seeing the new babies. :hushed: baby # 15 :lol: At least everyone's happy. Gareth's reaction was the best though :joy: I love the name Evelyn! I'm excited to compare her to Sasha too.

@OJenn - I was so excited when the kids met Georgia at school. I had them invite her to the club and the gathering at The Bluffs. Her romance with Hayden pretty much developed on it's own, but I'm really happy about it :) I think you're right though, once young adulthood hits the mood swings should be a thing of the past.

I was excited to see Brandon show up in your update, but disappointed to see there isn't really a spark there between him and Raelyn. When he turned down Savira's flirting I started to wonder if maybe he was gay? I'm glad David and Raelyn have a better connection, and like I was telling @Aehnyx I love how you've styled him. I also love seeing the Shimada decedents in your game, so thank you for pointing them out! I'm glad I was wrong about Brandon. You can always count on restaurants to put your sims in the mood :wink: Having the girls age up at a restaurant was a great idea! I've never thought to have a large tables for that reason, but it makes me wanna build a restaurant that accommodates big parties. Savira's traits are perfect and she's so pretty! I see so much of Wes and the Marks side of the family in her. Raelyn pretty much looks the same, she's still a cutie. I think it's a good idea to move the girls into the house and let them live a bit before rolling the dice. I just hope the dice roll happens before you get too attached to one or the other. I love that the welcome wagon was all family. It's so nice to see the family together even though the girls have moved out. Getting to see their cousins is a nice surprise too. I could tell right away that Charlotte was related to Caris. It's nice she and Savira are friends. I remember how close Caris came to winning Kamila's heart, wonder if Charlotte will steal hers? Ugh dang it David! I'm rooting for Brandon and Raelyn, so him being jealous and put off doesn't help any. It looks like their dinner date may have smoothed things over. I hope so at least. Looking forward to seeing more! :blush:

@JBAG521 - Yeah, Hayden's something :lol: I love when the game creates it's own drama.

Aw man, you're not having good luck with restaurants in your game. Either way it's a cool bowling alley, and the fact that it's also a diner gives me a great idea how to revamp the bowling alley I built! I kinda hate how the Big Happy Family aspiration doesn't pair well with any of the careers. I love the family shot with Clary and Kyle making out in the background :lol: Great family dinner pic too! Kyle's painting is my favorite! I have it hung in my sims house. I've seen some really great ones in @debjameswhite 's game too. Have fun seeing your parents! I don't think I'll be getting the new SP so when you do get a chance to play you'll have to let me know how you like. :smile:

@Francisca464 - I hope the vanity glitch is a thing of the past! I haven't been in game since the patch to see for myself yet though.

@carlimact - Hazel is so pretty, and I love the makeup you've used on her. I'm kinda bummed she won't be your heir, too bad she doesn't have purple eyes.

@Rawla - We did an experiment with risky woohoo set to 10% and found that it's a 50/50 chance of getting pregnant, so I've got mine set way lower. I wish 10% actually meant 10% lol

@yunanesca - Hi Yunie! :smile:
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited June 2017
    |Family Tree|
    Just wanted to post a uber tiny update. So initially I thought David and Brandon were just playing hard to get. Well, it seems they both had the same surprise.

97caefea7d.png

Both of them are MARRIED!
    951aa959cf.png

I should have known something was up when we saw Brandon with the gym trainer.
    fe373591ab.jpg

So the girls are just going to enjoy life and hope to catch the next mate somewhere BEFORE they marry some random townie.
    37463cf2a6.jpg

Also in other news, Wes died and MC said nothing - I really need to go grab Kamila.
    5e5aa37a9d.png
  • Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    @Heckstress17 Thankyou! Hazel is a beautiful woman and I was sad to see her go. If only she had purple eyes....Alas, that duty fell on Malia. If she had been born with brown eyes, the position of heir would have gone to Hazel.
  • Options
    RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    Hey guys, just here to comment, I'll update soon! Just have some personal stuff going on and I wanna take my time relaxing and reading your awesome updates.

@carlimact Hazel turned out stunning! Loved the house, really cute green-ish theme!

@OJenn Congrats to Raelynn and Savira! Having just family members as neighbours makes a welcome wagon so much more special to me. Sucks that David kind of strained things between Brandon and Raelynn for a bit, but it seemed they worked it all out in the end. I'm sorry about Wes' death, without the game telling you.. :disappointed:

@debjameswhite Congrats on finishing Mira's aspiration. To me, finishing the aspirations of heirs and their spouse, is a little bit of a milestone to me. I don't always get it done, but when I do, it feels good! That food looks delicious :love:, and seeing the family eat together is always nice to see. Greysen's paintings are just magnificent... :heart:. Wow Lawrence's kids grew up so fast! He's a grandpa already!? :scream:. And a whopping Fifteenth child under way! Congrats to Evelyn! I don't know how you do it, having 5 kids is already making my head spin sometimes.

@JBAG521 That diner/bowling alley is so nicely decorated! I'm a big fan of blues and purples. I love, love LOVE family dinner pics! :heart:. Have you tried having your sims reading the baking books? It helps, if only a little bit, with upping their skill! I love most of the pop-art paintings myself, but that painting was really pretty, too!

@Heckstress17 Welcome home! Hope you had a lovely holiday with your family. Thanks for the lovely comments, and I'm looking forward to your update!

Happy Simming everyone!
  • Options
    @Aehnyx Thank you! I really like the houses Maxis makes. I like refurnish the insides though. :lol:
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @JBAG521 I mean those names were totally random since the game picked them :) Richard looks so cute as he looks at the menu. I really like the look of your bowling alley. Aww what a good girl Lily is to set the table every day. Hermione is a cutie and I really like her hair. I love that painting too I've loved it since I saw it in @Heckstress17 's game! I hope you have a good time visiting your parents!

@Heckstress17 Welcome home! I'm so over the bears too. To make it worse, Rory got the bear after Rose and the phase was over before Rose's. She is sad all the time she's not in her bear outfit. So tired of it! This wasn't the first time Greysen was abducted. There's definitely something weird going on in the game that I'm trying to investigate. When I realized Mira was pregnant and it was a baby girl I have to say I was hoping for a little blonde girl like Sasha. Oh well! I like Evelyn too. :)

@OJenn Oh no! I can't believe two of the mates went and got married! I knew there was something not right about that Gym trainer! I hope they catch the last mate! I'm so sad Wes died and you didn't get his urn!

@Aehnyx Thank you about my nooboos...however I don't do it...most of those kids live with their mothers! hehe

@carlimact Thanks for the house tour. Love your house and always love a tour!

• Options
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 60: I Blame Aliens

See this woman on the far left with the little red mark over her head?
    wp0pX.JPG

Many years ago she was the nanny that Greysen hired for his children. Here she is in the picture walking out the door while Greysen hugs his young daughter Savannah. You know…Savannah who’s an elder now?
    wp0qt.JPG

So I found Fatima in the town and here is what I discovered. She hasn’t aged an adult day! Other’s in her family have though!
    wp0tk.JPG

She’s also wearing this odd outfit which is not one of her outfits.
    wp0uj.png

Then there is Larry Dewey. He’s the one on the far right.
    wp0wr.JPG

Pretty sure this is him being sassy with baby Greysen all those years ago!
    wp0Ap.png

He is 0 days into his young adultness….
    wp0HS.JPG

Yup this is the same guy.
    wp1hw.png

He too was wearing a strange outfit…I wonder if this is somehow preventing some of my citizens from aging? Creepy!
    wp1hV.png

Anyways…back to the Wolfe family. Of course Lawrence wanted to play castle with Evelyn.
    wp1J9.png

He followed that with a lesson on saying please and thank you.
    wp1JE.png

Praising Rose for her good grades.
    wp1K6.png

Applauding Kellan for something I can’t remember.
    wp1Kz.png

And also praising Rory.
    wp1KV.png

These little stars are part of the parenting aspiration. Something about going full parent mode I think. He’s definitely there…he didn’t need this pack for that.
    wp1Lk.png

Gareth actually has parenting skill at level 4 already without even having any children!
    wp1LZ.png

Lawrence went to visit his son…who are we kidding, he wanted to see the kids.
    wp1Mf.png

Greysen did too of course!
    wp1MD.png

I think Evelyn was a little jealous so she made a mess and Mom and Dad had to talk with her.
    wp1MS.png

I forgot to share Cameron and Hanna’s wedding pictures.
    wp1Nn.png
    wp1NH.png

Lawrence is absolutely in love with his new grand babies.
    wp1NX.png

That’s it for now, but the next update will be special!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @debjameswhite Seems like you got some immortals in your game! I never really payed much attention, but I think I've got some immortal townies aswell. That, or they're vampires. Evelyn's smile in the first pic was so sweet! Having Gareth have a high parenting skill is gonna come in handy for the day he's got kids himself! Cameron and Hannah look stunning in their wedding attires.

Update Time

So, since Risha had a hard time befriending Tyler, she met up with Richard to see how it'd go. She wasn't really a fan of him at the start.
    z4lVtW7.jpg
    But once they found shared interests, they actually became fast friends!
    G3n91PX.jpg
    "You have an obsession with coffee? OMG, me too!!"
    nZlmaAZ.jpg
    And soon, Richard started flirting with Risha.
    PjxstUp.jpg
    Risha values Richard, finally someone understood her difficult, troubled, teen-mind.
    61NS6LB.jpg
    Risha decided she should flirt back, and eventually kiss him! (Yes, in the bathroom, he ran off and Risha followed him)
    p4lZLqR.jpg
    After that, Richard autonomously showed how much he appreciated Risha, too.
    PW6tMMY.jpg
    They're kinda cute together!
    97nxvtl.jpg
    The 'date' mood got ruined abruptle as a townie decided to die on the lot.
    kYLEhb4.jpg
    When Risha came home, she got a message from Tyler, asking to hang out with him. She decided to give him a last chance to see if it was really just a friendship.
    I loved the face she made as she met up with him, she was a bit skeptical, lol.
    TGx7aCM.jpg
    But finally, Tyler seemed to open up to her a bit more.
    LqNMFTj.jpg
    They even shared a good laugh!
    m6ObTOG.jpg
    Some flirting happened, and, well..
    NH0vic3.jpg
    Tyler's expression was priceless.
    Zjofs2B.jpg
    But he blew her a kiss after to ensure that he wasn't holding back, not anymore.
    L80ZLrS.jpg
    I love this finger-guns thing is seen as flirting.
    dnpPueh.jpg

N38vGjV.jpg
    They ended the evening with some (horribly performed) karaoke.
    ZSIEHmB.jpg
    Tyler was really into it.
    hIHnyBC.jpg
    After Risha got back home, Ron decided to meet up with Halle.
    uBcpnGm.jpg
    I'm still not over how pretty she is btw. Neither is Ron, he wanted to flirt with her right away.
    6lqNfLv.jpg
    And they shared their first kiss shortly after!
    8Bggltx.jpg
    Ron didn't just want to leave it there, he wanted Halle to be his, so he asked her to be his girlfriend. He was pretty nervous.
    2yXioNB.jpg
    But she said yes, and he was thrilled!
    bUxuvMi.jpg
    He offered her a rose.
    YdUYmq9.jpg
    I like this picture, it looks as though she's almost blushing!
    gGItKuA.jpg
    Ron just about missed curfew, and wasn't too pleased being told off by his mom. Ivan didn't care much, he was just enjoying his meal, lol.
    VhebUqX.jpg
    Then, in the middle of the night, Ivan got up....
    8raIHTU.jpg
    :scream: I totally forgot about it!
    LFx45Pw.jpg
    I think he's still confident about himself though.
    EaVyOa0.jpg
    The next morning it was time for Rue's birthday, too!
    hj6hRxQ.jpg
    One final happy toddler Rue pic, before she turns into a child.
    EsmzHhT.jpg
    She turned out quite cute!
    xxnOQbz.png
    And here she is, enjoying her cake with mom. Ivan was at work and all her siblings were at school.
    rXop1lQ.jpg

That's it for now!
    Happy Simming everyone!
  • Options
    jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
    Wanted to pop in and say hello. I've been slowly moving what little gameplay I did for this over to my blog and it's made me miss you guys and my family. Glad to see this is still a very active thread. Some have really died off. I've been keeping up with a few on Tumblr since I got so behind here I don't think I could ever catch back up.

Anyway hope all is well with everyone. Take care. :)
    15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg

• Options
    Here's another update!
    Chapter 15: Sixam

First things first, Dalton got abducted
    tumblr_inline_ortu6uqhQe1r1cgut_500.png

Regina came home from work sensing a disturbance in the force
    tumblr_inline_ortu8pl0Qu1r1cgut_500.png

Dalton returned safely
    tumblr_inline_ortu9eItfo1r1cgut_500.png

He didn’t seem to mind
    tumblr_inline_ortud8Lg4F1r1cgut_500.png

Regina decided to invest in a chalkboard to keep track of everyone’s plans. The first thing Dalton did was write her a love note
    tumblr_inline_ortuezAQRO1r1cgut_500.png

Regina went jogging, thinking about her lovely man
    tumblr_inline_ortuheMS3h1r1cgut_500.png

Hazel came for a visit
    tumblr_inline_ortujaX8E71r1cgut_500.png

Dalton missed her deeply and wished she never moved out
    tumblr_inline_ortukrSCyV1r1cgut_500.png

It’s like she never left
    tumblr_inline_ortumiJEdG1r1cgut_500.png

Meanwhile, Malia made a health potion. She figured Dalton could use it
    tumblr_inline_ortupa5X3i1r1cgut_500.png

Regina was trying out her cupcake machine
    tumblr_inline_ortutmyTbD1r1cgut_500.png

After Regina left for work, Dalton took the kids to the Romance Festival. Malcolm tried the punch and loved it
    tumblr_inline_ortux68Vob1r1cgut_500.png

“May I have some ramen, please?”
    “Coming right up!”
    tumblr_inline_ortuyjaFu71r1cgut_500.png

Regina didn’t make much Asian food so using chopsticks was a new experience for her.
    tumblr_inline_ortv10Ao9e1r1cgut_500.png

“This is harder then I thought”
    tumblr_inline_ortv1xuunM1r1cgut_500.png

Malcolm thought this was a grand time to ask about woohoo
    tumblr_inline_ortv4lVGs51r1cgut_500.png

“Well, when two sims love each other very much…”
    tumblr_inline_ortv5j382t1r1cgut_500.png

It was when a pretty sim came along that Dalton made himself scarce
    tumblr_inline_ortva8VmQl1r1cgut_500.png

“Dad?”
    “Yes, Malia?”
    “Using chopsticks is hard…”
    “I bet mom can make some more ramen so you can practice. We’ll ask her later, ok?”
    tumblr_inline_ortvdc3UMa1r1cgut_500.png

Dalton bought Malia a sparkler to make her feel better
    tumblr_inline_ortveiwsnJ1r1cgut_500.png

It was then that the game decided to spoil all my dreams.
    tumblr_inline_ortvhhTlHV1r1cgut_400.png

Feeling doom was upon him, Dalton decided to test run his worm hole
    tumblr_inline_ortvkneXpY1r1cgut_500.png

He made it. Dalton was finally on Sixam, the home of all those alien immigrants
    tumblr_inline_ortvmqdsI01r1cgut_500.png

Dalton headed off to collect samples for the lab
    tumblr_inline_ortvnpK6gV1r1cgut_500.png

He also took seeds so Regina could plant some in her garden
    tumblr_inline_ortvozIUJl1r1cgut_500.png

With his collecting complete, Dalton returned home
    tumblr_inline_ortvqkijKa1r1cgut_500.png

Upon his arrival, Malcolm had some dark thoughts
    tumblr_inline_ortvuywot11r1cgut_500.png

Dalton tells him that they love him and life is worth living
    tumblr_inline_ortw54GWK61r1cgut_500.png

Malcolm then had another problem
    tumblr_inline_ortw6d8B991r1cgut_500.png

Dalton to chill out and wait
    tumblr_inline_ortw7d3JPQ1r1cgut_500.png

Malia was having her birthday with the same ole hamburger cake
    tumblr_inline_ortwbtSwbw1r1cgut_500.png

It seems Malia will be doing the club thing
    tumblr_inline_ortwhbGH5m1r1cgut_500.png

Bonus Shots:
    This old woman I found is fabulous (and also stole one of Malia’s outfits)
    tumblr_inline_ortwk5obai1r1cgut_500.png

I think it’s safe to say that Malcolm will not become a painter
    tumblr_inline_ortwrsbdZY1r1cgut_500.png

The new room
    tumblr_inline_ortwt0vKJL1r1cgut_500.png

I don’t know of this a base game thing or not but Hazel sent Malia a birthday present. How sweet!
    tumblr_inline_ortx0lq5gF1r1cgut_400.png

Malcolm had a self discovery crisis
    tumblr_inline_ortxbuy9TH1r1cgut_500.png

Dalton told him to pick something he enjoyed.
    tumblr_inline_ortxd9V4DT1r1cgut_500.png
  • Options
    @Aehnyx Awww I think Richard and Risha are really cute together. I hate when the townies die on lots! Oh but a second chance with Tyler...funny I don't remember him at all. They were really cute together too. I get the feeling he's the one you prefer. Oh my gosh the look on Ron's face when he asks Halle out! Oh phew! I was like wait...why is Ivan dying??? But he didn't. What a relief. Rue is still very pretty. I can't wait to see how she ages up.

@Jazen <WAVES HYSTERICALLY> Miss you so much!
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 61: Generation 3

Gareth spent some time the day before his own wedding admiring his Grandparent’s wedding pictures. He is hoping to follow more in their footsteps then his own Dad’s as much as he loves him.
    wpEwW.png

He spent the evening with his honey before heading back home and getting ready.
    wpExz.png

I had to show this picture of Mira watching kid shows. She’s bored with them too, but she does it all the time. At least in this instance they’re watching as a family.
    wpEyA.png

Greysen’s working on another toddler masterpiece and Gareth’s skill climbs incredibly when he’s painting in the presence of his grandfather or his father.
    wpEAD.png

Finally it was time for the big event.
    wpEBy.png

Apparently…even though she was here, the lot was not recognizing that Hamiko was present.
    wpEDi.png

The guests had gotten bored by the time the lovebirds finally started their vows.
    wpEFw.png

Savannah is disgusted…that might actually be because Evelyn is underfoot.
    wpEH3.png

Prepare yourself for wedding spam.
    wpEHx.png
    wpEIM.png
    wpEJe.png
    wpEJM.png
    wpEKk.png
    wpEKQ.png
    wpELm.png
    wpELN.png
    wpEMn.png
    wpENd.png
    wpENZ.png

They had a great time dancing.
    wpEOI.png
    wpEQS.png
    wpETn.png
    wpEUg.png

Then Gareth serenaded his bride.
    wpEVm.png
    wpEWn.png

Everyone had a good time.
    wpEX8.png

Gareth couldn’t resist helping his little sister with her homework even here.
    wpEXZ.png

I can’t believe I’m leaving this guy behind…
    wpEYQ.png

He had a little chat with Gareth before Gareth went home to his new wife.
    wpEZW.png

She was very happy to welcome him home.
    wpF0x.png

They watched a movie before they changed.
    wpF19.png

The next day the welcome wagon was over. It consisted of Cameron and Hanna which Gareth thought was perfect.
    wpF1Q.png

Their first meal in their new house. Hooray for mac n cheese!
    wpF2w.png
  • Options
    @debjameswhite - Whoa what's up with those immortals!? Your titles says it all, I am definitely blaming aliens. They may be vampires as well though. I loved the throw-back pictures. Cameron and Hannah's babies are adorable but I knew they would be coming from such good looking parents.

Aww those wedding pictures make me miss their beginning moments so much. The wedding was beautiful and everyone looked very dapper in their formal attire. I hope they love the new house together and fill it with lots of babies!

@Aehnyx - Ohhh look at Richard flirting it up with Risha ♥ I hate when someone kills over at my events, completely ruins the mood! Risha had some options I see I love how you styled Tyler he looks very nice. And I will never get over how great Ron and Halle look together. Happy birthday to Ivan he is still a stud! And Rue is adorbs

@jazen - So sweet of you to stop by! Yup we are still a pretty active bunch here. I love stalking your Tumblr posts. Be well and don't be a stranger ♥

@carlimact - Uh oh abductions! I havent had one of those in a while. Aww I think it's sweet that Dalton wrote her a love note. And I love Regina's spirit. The Romance Festival is one of my favorites and it was nice to see the family enjoying some time out. OMG MALIA IS SO CUTE!!!
  • Options
    |Family Tree|

After finding out through the grapevine that Brandon had eloped with some mysterious woman Raelyn really needed to clear her head. So she called up her best guy friend David for lunch one weekend to just talk things through.
    7d6bdb1f63.jpg

She was so focused on the menu that she hardly heard a word David had to say. Her mind was clearly elsewhere at the time.
    dcc581e4ff.jpg

David excused himself to the restroom for a moment
    3fe8e80c0e.jpg

Instead of coming back he bailed on her and just disappeared. Raelyn was so beside herself as she sat alone for the next hour waiting.
    c79f14d3fe.jpg

When David didn't return she called the one person she knew she could count on, her big sister. Savira told her to just come home and that it was obvious David was a tool just like Brandon.
    256a4aa049.jpg

Even though she heard her sister she just couldn't go home yet. Aside from being embarrassed she was sure the wait staff was mumbling about how she got stood up. She put on her best smile and started to head for the door.
    2de45ea818.jpg

But she ended up bumping into this handsome stranger, he apologized and introduced himself as Tate. Raelyn was speechless and drawn in by those eyes she hardly said a word.
    4d48622da7.jpg

She told him her name and the embarrassing reason she was on her way out the door. Tate insisted she stay a while and let him treat her to a meal.
    cccc9f50e9.jpg

How could a girl say no to a hunk like that? So of course Raelyn said yes....
    4090da03af.jpg

fda3f3ce6a.jpg

687508b6dd.jpg

They talked over food for hours and just really got to know each other. Tate loved Raelyn's smile and those dimples. He asked if he could take her out again sometime. Raelyn was more than thrilled with Tate she loved his eyes and the way he made her laugh and told him that he could take her out anytime.
    39926e49aa.jpg

And the rest is history (Raelyn won the heir roll btw)
    f6321a61dc.jpg
  • Options
    I've only played for about 30 minutes. My game's running really slow and freezing since the last patch. It's making me not want to play at all :/ Still enjoying everyone's updates though!

@OJenn - Ugh, I hate when the command center marries off the mates. I think both Brandon and David can do better :joy: I loved seeing the girls starting a garden, and really love their outfits too. RIP Wes :( I was happy to see David being there for Raelyn but then he just got up and left!? I really love that restaurant, can you link me to it? Oh Tate! I like the hair you used on him. I had a hard time styling him and then Halle never met him, so I'm happy to see Raelyn has. She looks so sad in the 2nd pic after meeting. I'm so happy he was such a great guy and bought her dinner. Their connection is crystal clear and I LOVE them! I'm happy she won the heir roll. :)

@Aehnyx - I hope everything's okay with you and that you got to relax like you wanted to! I'm glad Risha gave Richard a shot. I love that she was bored with him in the beginning :D She's so fun and punk rock, and the dude shows up in a sweater lol Apparently opposites attract though because he's way more interested in her then Kyle was. I love that she chased him down to the bathroom to get her kiss :joy: Like I mentioned before I love how Kyle and Risha look together. It's about plum time that he started flirting back! The pics of them on the rooftop bar are beautiful. They look adorable singing terrible karaoke together. Kyle looked like a pro. Aw, I'm so happy everytime I see Halle in your updates. I'm sad she lost the heir vote :confused: so it's great that I get to see her being happy with Ron. Once again beautiful pictures! Love the one in front of the fountain. omg Ivan's already an elder?! It doesn't seem like it's been that long. Rue is such a cute child. She actually looks pretty different then her siblings did at her age. I'm interested to see what she looks like as a teen.

@debjameswhite - Oh wow, there's definitely something up with the aging in your game. I loved to see the throwback pics with little Savannah and baby Greysen though. I know there's a common bug right now that townies are spawning with tons of accessories and in random outfits that aren't assigned to them. So I don't think the weird outfits have anything to do with the aging since it's a new bug. Those two seemingly immortal sims aren't vampires right? Anyway, I love the pic of Mira and Lawrence playing castle with Evelyn!! You captured all 3 of their smiles perfectly. I'm a little bummed that she's not a blondie like my Sasha, but she's still adorable. I see there's lots of due praise and encouragement going around the household. Lawrence reaching level 10 parenting is super fitting. Hanna and Cameron's wedding photos are beautiful! Your comment about Gareth looking to his Grandparents wedding photos made me laugh. Not that I don't love Lawrence, but I'm not so sure I'd take his relationship advice :joy: Parenting advice is another story. I adore that you used my wedding lot :heart: I love little Evelyn dressed up and sitting down for the ceremony to being. Hamiko wears her dress really well, and Gareth looks a lot like his Father in his tux. Great party pics too. Love the one of Gareth rockin out on his guitar. It's bitter sweet to see them move into the new house. It's exciting for them to have a new beginning, but I'm having trouble letting go of this generation in my game as well. It's time though. :blush:

@jazen - Aw, it's good to see you drop in. The thread's still going strong :blush: If you ever get the urge to start up your family again, or even start over we'd all love to have you back!

@carlimact - Aw, Malia trying to use chopsticks at the romance festival was cute. Congrats on making it to Sixam before Dalton passed away! Malcolm and all his troubles reminds me of my Hayden, she's my super emotional teen. I never noticed how much paler Malia is then her parents. She's a pretty girl, but I still love Hazel.
  • Options
    @OJenn That was my first abduction since the GTW came out. I wasn't that surprised, considering Dalton's profession. I actually hoped a pop up would come up with what Dalton wrote but no. I like to imagine it was a love note anyway. Regina is the best and has stayed true to her jogging. Weekends are usually pretty uneventful so I thought the family could go for something to do. I like Geek Con a lot since there's always something to do. I missed out on the love guru so Malcolm couldn't get a reading. :neutral: #TeamPurpleEyes

I have another update. We warned people, it's sad
    Chapter 16: Dalton

First things first, I put down a club (izzyat) and graveyard (Ambrjet)
    tumblr_inline_orv7evhmhI1r1cgut_500.png
    tumblr_inline_orv7f8qXKN1r1cgut_500.png

Dalton and Malcolm played some cards.
    (Malcolm won)
    tumblr_inline_orv7lmqIDW1r1cgut_500.png

Regina planted the seeds Dalton brought her
    tumblr_inline_orv7o5wz8R1r1cgut_500.png

Hazel invited the family out to celebrate Malia’s birthday.
    tumblr_inline_orv7sj01d31r1cgut_500.png

The family (minus Regina) were put in a nice booth
    tumblr_inline_orv82v7q2B1r1cgut_500.png

“I’ll have the soup and a glass of wine”
    tumblr_inline_orv8598HN61r1cgut_500.png

“Honey, how’s work? Have any future plans?”
    “Work’s fine Dad. I’m just living life at the moment”
    tumblr_inline_orv8q3WGPj1r1cgut_500.png

The food arrived and it was super tasty
    tumblr_inline_orv93hmVUg1r1cgut_500.png

Dalton ordered a cake in celebration of Malia’s birthday
    tumblr_inline_orv97sA1U21r1cgut_500.png

Before they left, Dalton gave Hazel a hug and wished her a safe trip home.
    tumblr_inline_orv994NBBa1r1cgut_500.png

Hazel sent Malia a fossil for her birthday. Huh
    tumblr_inline_orv9qlNUWB1r1cgut_500.png

Malia was going through a mood swing and came home enraged
    tumblr_inline_orv9wnjBGU1r1cgut_500.png

It was that time of year again: Projects
    tumblr_inline_orv9ykRrmL1r1cgut_500.png

“What did you get, Malcolm?”
    “Rocket ship. You?”
    “Electricity”
    tumblr_inline_orva05bMmD1r1cgut_500.png

Malia thought this was a good time to ask about woohoo
    tumblr_inline_orva77bt2G1r1cgut_500.png

Malcolm can’t even
    tumblr_inline_orvaa4hwuw1r1cgut_500.png

At one point, Malcolm accused Malia of touching his stuff
    “I know you’re been touching my things, Malia!”
    “What? I haven’t touched anything of yours, Malcolm”
    tumblr_inline_orvadmTRr81r1cgut_500.png

I’m not ready yet, game. Stop this
    tumblr_inline_orvajxdhv41r1cgut_400.png

Regina wasn’t impressed that the kids weren’t in bed yet
    tumblr_inline_orvanhP0bx1r1cgut_500.png

The next day, Dalton got a call from the school
    tumblr_inline_orvasshz4d1r1cgut_500.png

Cheating wasn’t condoned in their house and Malia failed her quiz with no retakes
    tumblr_inline_orvattvv401r1cgut_500.png

Dalton looked at the slides he retrieved from Sixam. He learned quite a bit from them
    tumblr_inline_orvazecXD21r1cgut_500.png

Dalton decided to mess with his co workers during his lunch break
    tumblr_inline_orvb13SwtK1r1cgut_500.png

All he did to Eliza was make her paler
    tumblr_inline_orvb5jMROz1r1cgut_500.png

He just made the others fall asleep so he could work in peace
    tumblr_inline_orvbbvOUTS1r1cgut_500.png

It was time for Regina to become an elder
    tumblr_inline_orvbpizUJD1r1cgut_500.png

Dalton was mesmerized by his wife’s beauty
    tumblr_inline_orvbtcjOhV1r1cgut_500.png

Before heading off to bed, Regina cleaned her cupcake machine
    tumblr_inline_orvbvkbe2x1r1cgut_500.png

Wait…NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO DIE
    tumblr_inline_orvcexCwYC1r1cgut_500.png

IT’S YOUR WIFE’S BIRTHDAY DALTON
    tumblr_inline_orvch2V2qo1r1cgut_500.png

The family came running when Grim appeared
    tumblr_inline_orvcigKhMh1r1cgut_500.png

Regina begged grim to spare Dalton, if just for a few hours
    tumblr_inline_orvcm9taxB1r1cgut_500.png

Shockingly, Grim actually listened and granted her wish
    tumblr_inline_orvcr4TR5p1r1cgut_500.png

Dalton was as shocked as everyone else
    tumblr_inline_orvd2zmUiB1r1cgut_500.png

Dalton gave the family hugs, as he did not know how long he actually had
    tumblr_inline_orvd4j1Aki1r1cgut_500.png
    tumblr_inline_orvd525fhc1r1cgut_500.png
    tumblr_inline_orvd5hnhAD1r1cgut_500.png

Dalton spent some extra time with Regina, the love of his life
    tumblr_inline_orvd6vqn5m1r1cgut_500.png

When Regina said a few hours, Grim took her literally
    tumblr_inline_orvd9kpXmP1r1cgut_500.png

Regina couldn’t believe he was gone
    tumblr_inline_orvdcpYJ0k1r1cgut_500.png

So much so that she peed herself and Grim walked through it
    tumblr_inline_orvdfp4YbO1r1cgut_500.png

Malia spent the rest of the morning hiding from the world
    tumblr_inline_orvdjuLjcZ1r1cgut_500.png

The school called Regina after Malcolm was skipping classes
    tumblr_inline_orvdncdB0q1r1cgut_500.png

Considering the circumstances, she let it go
    tumblr_inline_orvdpk2QWp1r1cgut_500.png

Regina knew this would be a tough day. It was a good thing the kids were already at school
    tumblr_inline_orveaeXF4V1r1cgut_500.png

She went to the graveyard to put Dalton to rest
    tumblr_inline_orvedhwuBw1r1cgut_500.png

Regina headed toward the mausoleum
    (Which is where I am putting heirs and their spouses)
    tumblr_inline_orvega8EtH1r1cgut_500.png

It was cold and dark. Just like a graveyard in Regina’s opinion
    tumblr_inline_orvehwQMvd1r1cgut_500.png

She put Dalton’s urn on the table, accompanied by his picture
    tumblr_inline_orvejiNVee1r1cgut_500.png

His epitaph read, “Dalton Greenberg: Craziest scientist that ever lived”
    tumblr_inline_orvelcuy7s1r1cgut_500.png

Regina cried. Dalton had not just been her husband, but her childhood friend. They had never been apart before and she didn’t know what to do.
    tumblr_inline_orvepd63ok1r1cgut_500.png

She was sure of one thing though. Malcolm and Malia needed their mother and she would not give up just yet.
    tumblr_inline_orves5s0Od1r1cgut_500.png

Bonus Shots:
    Malia’s wall selfie
    tumblr_inline_orvettyPqc1r1cgut_500.png

The wall of memories is looking pretty good
    tumblr_inline_orvey5XpXM1r1cgut_500.png

Why does all the food look so good all the time? Seriously
    tumblr_inline_orvf0vndnY1r1cgut_500.png

Malcolm’s rocket
    tumblr_inline_orvf33Tg5K1r1cgut_500.png
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 Poor Malia. She tried so hard. I figured I should make him go quickly otherwise he'd miss out. Malcolm has some emotional issues. Poor guy. I figure Malia takes after a grandparent or something, considering Dalton isn't that pale. Hazel visits a lot so it doesn't feel like she moved out. She calls Malcolm to go clubbing a lot. xD
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Genetics update and the start of Generation 3!

Since my game was running badly I didn't get birthday pics, but here's all of this generation's kids genetics comparisons. First up oldest daughter Halle. She really is the best mix.
    9xrV6cN.jpg

Then Hayden, the older twin, and the one kid who has some seemingly random genetics. Her nose doesn't come from either one of her parents, and her brow and mouth are larger then both of her parents as well.
    7fYIJKl.jpg

Hudson, my heir. I think he's got a combination of his parents noses? He's the only kid to get his Mother's eye shape, I'm happy about that.
    2fTJZe5.jpg

And then my little love child, Sasha. She heavily takes after her Father, but she does have her Mom's eye and face shape. I love her :love:
    h7Ocs1d.jpg

Hayden's final trait is vegetarian.Hudson rolled Outgoing for his, which is great since he's got the friend of the world aspiration.
    rEz0xkZ.jpg

Some final in game shots of the kids before I moved on to Generation 3. Sasha is seriously the sweetest looking teen. I'm really gonna miss playing her.
    BLvcFix.png

Twins selfie!
    G7Ph86a.png

Finally the time had come for Hudson to move out and into the collab house! :smiley: I'm still playing with no money cheats, but the family is loaded from their quill fruit garden so money was no issue.
    MSzuVjt.png

First thing he did after buying the house was invite his girlfriend over.
    Jpe4sQy.png

Hanna showed up shortly after and Hudson told her about the house. (She's a YA now too.)
    OiMc4F4.png

Then he surprised her by asking her to move in. She was more then happy to say yes. A Spanish style mansion with the man of your dreams? She didn't have to think twice.
    haHDUkJ.png

After giving her a short house tour Hanna chose which one of the 2 bedrooms she wanted to be their master. Then things got a little steamy. This was the first time they had truly been alone after all.
    czaNAUu.png

And because they held off as teenagers they were both eager to woohoo for the first time.
    lHEwgoL.png

I love this starry night bed :smile:
    V1qVUEb.png

Later that evening I sent them out to the nightclub to party. Hudson's super social, and Hanna's a party animal... I was not expecting Hanna to arrive nauseated!
    IiYV3m1.png

So I immediately checked and sure enough she was pregnant. With not one, but TWO babies! :angry: They literally woohoo'ed ONE time earlier in the day. My risky woohoo is set to 8%?! Anyway, I just ended it with the command center. So let's pretend this never happened okay? :lol: These are my party sims, there's no way they're having kids so soon. They haven't even lived together for 24 hours.
    MYCuNyP.png

Okay, so now back to our regularly scheduled partying :joy: Since Hanna is my first party animal sim I wanted to give her a really hot party outfit to get her groove on in. It looks a tad 🐸🐸🐸🐸-ish LOL but I like it.
    wZ5b1Lc.png

So does Hudson.
    Qm6PPRf.png

I'm not super crazy about Hudson on his own, but I love this couple.
    I52Q6pg.png

I don't know how I'm ever gonna complete Hanna's aspiration, but I'm trying... until I get bored/annoyed lol
    6AbFYTI.png

Maybe she'll be my first sim to max out the dance skill. I've never had a sim that can actually dance.
    PZAJw7b.png

When they got home from the club Hudson was sad because he thought he saw Hanna flirting with another guy. (I didn't see it, but the moodlet was there...)
    mCW1pO6.png

She reassured him that whatever he saw was innocent and that she loved him.
    ZLyyi3N.png

But Hudson's hot-headed trait was acting up and he threw a drink in her face :astonished: I just about died. My sweet Hudson has never been so mean!
    Cv3YiE8.png

Needless to say Hanna was livid.
    3FsUDnC.png

Hudson immediately apologized and begged her to forgive him.
    F6eLWQb.png

This was Hanna's first taste of her boyfriends anger problem and she is not amused :joy: This was not the perfect fairytale beginning I had in mind for them lol
    U2Pkr5t.png

That's it for now. Happy Simming!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    OMG @Heckstress17 What a way to kick things off for the next generation. I will tell you the Party Animal aspiration is pretty fun that was Kamila's aspiration. I do hope Hudson and Hannah can work things out, I think Hudson overreacted a little bit. But I guess those hot-headed sims will be hot-headed. I really do like the way that Halle turned out too and Hayden's genes...where did her lips come from? So strange since her grandparents didn't have those either. We are starting off a generation at the same time again yay, I think you had mentioned that before too and it's always exciting. I think you, @debjameswhite and I are all on the same generation ♥

The restaurant is by Paulmarcxd13 it's called Oasis Springs Restaraunt.
    4021044f53.png

@carlimact - Aww RIP Dalton, he had the best shenanigans of any sim I have ever seen. I am sure the workplace will never be the same without him. Poor Regina at least she has the kids to help her through this.
  • Options
    @OJenn RIP Dalton. We'll miss your crazy shenanigans. Eliza, Don and Zoe can rest easy now, I suppose. Regina is a sad cupcake. Thankfully, the kids can help out
  • Options
    @OJenn They can't be vampires because I still haven't gotten myself to buy that one yet. I want lots of babies too...well no I don't. I want 3...max...I will let them get pregnant 2x but I hope they wait a little. Fingers crossed I can hold myself to this!

I can not believe what David did to Raelyn! I love that she met Tate next though...he's really handsome. I can't wait to see their future genes! I'm happy with her as your heir!

@Heckstress17 I don't want your game to be like this! I NEEEEEEED you to have fun playing!! Oh it's interesting to hear about that bug. I didn't know it was a thing. They're not vampires, I don't have that pack yet. I wanted Evelyn to look like Sasha so badly. I was almost happy when I realized she was pregnant with a girl. I was thinking ooo maybe it will be Sasha! I want it even more when I see her as a teen. Future mate maybe? Either way I want her! Lawrence soared to level 10 parenting with really little help from me. He was already level 10 when I gave him the parenting aspiration so I wasn't really trying until I did that. Hehehe yes...Gareth wants to be like his grandparents...not his father who had to marry 4 times before finding his true love. I'm glad we have the same angst over leaving gen 2 behind!

OMG I love the genetic pics! Halle really is a very pretty mix of her parents. Hayden is pretty too but she does have some random aspects. I do love Hudson. I can't even remember what you didn't like about him. He's beautiful and sweet and I like his eyes better than his sisters' eyes. Then of course our sweet Sasha. OMG I love her so much. I love the outfit Hanna is wearing. She looks so pretty. I just love seeing her and Hudson together in that house! Gareth and Hamiko are in the same room :) They woohoo'd there for the first time too! Thankfully Hamiko has not fallen victim yet! Oh no Hudson! She wasn't flirting! I can't believe he threw his drink at her! He is lucky she forgave him! I love the look on her face in that last picture!!

@carlimact awww RIP Dalton! We'll miss his antics!

• Options
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 62: Party

Lawrence keeps calling Gareth to hang out. Gareth gets it, so he accommodates his Dad as often as he can.
    wqTF4.png

Of course he loves going out with Hamiko as well.
    wqTGA.png

They’re incredibly affectionate. This makes me happy.
    wqTHx.png

They have so many beds…but OK, try the closet.
    wqTIq.png
    wqTIT.png

I wasn’t expecting this.
    wqTJ7.JPG

It was interesting to see who Lawrence invited to his party when I wasn’t in control.
    wqTJJ.png

I was just a tad surprised.
    wqTK5.png

Father and son selfie before the big event. Gareth’s eyes are pretty.
    wqTKr.png

Evelyn was making messes and Gareth was trying to clean them up before anyone noticed, but Mommy saw and she’s not happy.
    wqTMa.png

There’s no workout equipment in his new house so Gareth couldn’t help but gravitate to the old basement.
    wqTMW.png

His wife found him, “Shouldn’t you be upstairs celebrating your father’s birthday?”
    wqTNY.png

Unfortunately, we missed it!
    wqTOp.png

I still adore him.
    wqTOR.png

Party Pics!
    wqTPq.png
    wqTPS.png

Mira is teaching Hamiko how to look hot when your man’s exes are around. Poor Kellan is oblivious!
    wqTQv.png

Speaking of hot, Gareth finally decided to get a job. He’s so athletic and fit we thought this would be a good match. Plus I’ve never done this one! (Of course I got the new fitness pack and ended up not doing anything with it yet!)
    wqTR0.png

He immediately got right to work!
    wqTRS.png

He interviewed some witnesses for the senior detective on the case.
    wqTSe.png

He also helped out processing some of the suspects.
    wqTSz.png

When he got home he was ready for a hot shower to wash off the filth.
    wqTT1.png

Then he needed a run to clear his mind. The work is a little stressful.
    wqTTy.png

Hamiko doesn’t really enjoy his hours. She’s home alone quite a bit. She hasn’t decided what she wants to do with her life yet.
    wqTTX.png

The next day, Gareth issued a few citations. He was amazed how he had never noticed his neighbors being so poorly behaved before. This woman just started swinging at this guy out of the blue!
    wqTUk.png

The chief wanted to talk with him and see how things were going. He likes Gareth so far.
    wqTUP.png

When he got home, he brought his dinner out so he could chat with his wife who was practicing chess with the butler.
    wqTVB.png

The butler knew when she should excuse herself.
    wqTWn.png

It wasn’t long though until once again, Hamiko was alone.
    wqTWW.png

Gareth does manage to find ways to unwind when he’s still up late at night.
    wqTXx.png
  • Options
    @carlimact I liked seeing Sixam in an update again! There's a lot of stuff you can get from there! RIP Dalton... :'(

@debjameswhite Is it just me or is Gareth getting more and more handsome?? It's a shame the family went off doing their own thing when the vows were exchanged! I was happy to see some of the family came back to see them getting married, though. Gareth looked amazing on the dancefloor :joy: I love those all-the-way-out dancemoves. I'm still bittersweet about leaving Lawrence and Mira and all the kids, but I'm also happy to see the next generation! Congratulations on Lawrence's birthday! I think Gareth being an officer really suits him. I hope Hamiko finds her calling soon, too. And Gareth better nog neglect her!

@OJenn Raelynn and David are still kinda cute together. Wait, nvm. How rude the boys are in your game, bailing like that! Woah, Tate is stunning :love:. Looking forward to seeing super handsome babies!

@Heckstress17 Sasha turned out beautiful :love:. It's almost a shame you can't use her as heir, but we'll see her around in your game, I'm sure! I loved Hanna's YA makeover, she looks so sophisticated, yet still really cute. Also, that house is humongous! That starry night bed is really cool, is it cc? Woah, knocked up already!? I agree with you, I would've stopped it there, too, especially since they both have really outgoing aspirations. Hanna looked really cute on the dancefloor. Woah... I kinda forgot hot-heads can get really nasty sometimes. Poor Hanna, lol, I can imagine she would be livid.

I haven't played my game yet, I have my driving exam coming up and I'm a little too stressed/nervous to sit still behind a computer too long. I'll try to sneak in some game time here and there though!
    Happy Simming!
  • Options
    @debjameswhite - Happy birthday Lawrence! Do good genes run in this family or what?! He still looks great in his old age. Aww, poor Hamiko I hate Gareth's hours too maybe Hamiko can take up painting or even writing at home while she figures out her life?
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Hi guys! I'm a teensy bit behind again, but not as much as last time around. It's super hot in my office, there's a heat wave in The Netherlands, so I'm using that as an excuse to work less hard and write these comments in stead :hushed::yum:

@Rawla Shidaya must be an extra dangerous police officer right now with all those hormones running through her veins :yum: I love that new 'bull horns' interaction. I think it came with the Parenthood pack.

Kim is too cute, being angry at her baby brother lol. I love her little face. Awww and Tobias is adorable too! Akio looks like a really good father. I'm happy the siblings get along. That makes things a lot easier for you :yum: I already expeced Shidaya to be pregnant again after that tent woohoo. Yay, more nooboos! (Also, I love that you named them Founder haha) Whaaat? Shidaya worked the entire day in labor? Now that's heart for the job. Hahaha poor Akio screaming at the door. Lisa is a cute name, I can't wait to see her as a tod!

@Heckstress17 How many votes did David and Halle get for the heir couple? They are really cute together too. This was a hard choice. I love Halle's face, I just liked the idea of a male heir this time :wink: It's hilarious that Peyton is always giving those angry looks to Hanna. I'm already excited how they will act in my game. I'm a bit sad for Hayden having such a bad time as a teen. You know, despite her kicking my simdaughter's 🐸🐸🐸🐸 :joy: LOL @ you just throwing Halle out of the household. BYE! Nah, she'll probably have a good life. And indeed, big households are a pain. The castle project looks so cute! I didn't get that one yet. Just the solar system and volcano. I love the wedding portraits in the picture of Kalvin teaching Sasha to say please and thank you. Never noticed them before. Mira is so sassy in that portrait. Awwww Mira putting on the bear costume too to support Sasha, adorable :heart: They are muchos colorful.

LOL, the maid dressed way too inappropriate for a kids party. At first I thought she was looking for a guy, but she's already married. Jasper surprised me too with his looks. I like him way better than I thought I would. He is a bit special because he's the only one with Felicia's hair color. Amber really is a cutie, like, there's 0 meanness in her. I tried to kept her innocent look going (she just grew up into a teen in game). I immediately thought of the punching bag with Jasper because he's both active and mean lol. Now he can get his rage on without hurting someone. Hahaa aww, I thought about putting Chester in, maybe I will after all because now that I think about it, a redhead would be nice. I can still put him in as a teen. The townies being so shocked is indeed because of Rhea's alien-ness :yum: But it's just so funny that they only express it when Felicia and Rhea do something romantic. All my towniesims are homophobes :anguished:

Aww, don't feel bad that Hayden punched Shayla lol. I trust my simself to have raised her as a tough cookie :joy: Who won the fight btw? So cute of Hudson to check how Shayla was feeling. I knew I picked the right one for heir :wink: Sasha's makeup was actually done quite alright in that pic. I've seen worse. LOL Hayden's being all sassy like 'Okay I forgive you' while she knows she's in the wrong :joy: I'm just glad they made up. Ugh, Peyton looking angry again at the mere sight of Hanna. I'm kinda curious whether their friendship bar is in the red and what happened to cause that. Awww, Hayden and Georgia are so cute! I'm happy she found someone to share her first world problems with :yum:

Now that you showed Hudson's CAS-picture, I can see your reservations about him. He looks different in CAS? A bit out of proportion or something, I don't know. Sasha is SO pretty! She's a super good combo of Lawrence and Mira. LOL, wow that's a fast pregnancy. I can see why you cancelled it :joy: I think Hanna's outfit is amazing, despite it being a bit naked :yum: And from the pic it looks like she already got some moves. Lol, what? That escalated quickly. Hudson threw a drink in her face? He might be a bit more careful or she'll pack her bags again in no time :astonished:

@JBAG521 Haha, 10 days and 4 months are close together. It's all good :wink: Thank you for your kind words! I feel honored. Micah looks good right? I didn't expect that either. He grew up with another long hair style and immediately remind me of a hot skater guy. The house is pretty big, it's on a 40x30 lot. It's one of the first houses where every child has his own room. Haha I usually don't pick and choose the potentials, but I don't really liked Chester and the girls weren't my favorite ones ever either so I ended up just going with Gary and Ezra. They are hawt.

Elderly Clarissa still looks really good. She has style. I like Hermione for heir but I love Ginny too so I'm also a bit bummed that she isn't the one. Kyle and Clarissa are enjoying their retirement haha. I always like that they seem to enjoy their free time once they're elders. Oh wait, she isn't retired yet, well still :yum: Oh! Rhea and Felicia secretly watch the kids channel too, they only started doing it when they became elders. Maybe it comes with the age? Ohhh how cute that Clary could sell her baked goods on that table! I want to try that too, it's like a bake sale. I love that you discovered that. Sirius is really attractive :love: Will you put him up for downloadz?

OMG Carina is such a cute sim! I love her face! The body shape is a bit weird indeed. Even weirder than Ginny's because of the hips/legs proportions. Are you sure it isn't a glitch? Agh I like Ginny so much. She's adorable. I like Sims 4 gardening a little better than Sims 3, but mostly because the sims look so happy when doing it. Whistling and all. LOL, Clary's eating face... Ginny really lost a lot of weight! She looks great. The critic career is fun btw so I'm sure you'll have fun with Hermione following that career path!

@JordanNicoleJJ Whoops lol, already pregnant. Well at least Graham and the rest of the family is happy. The picture of Lea napping is gorgeous, I love the background in it. Oh Oasis Springs :heart: Graham seems more buff in the cooking picture? LOL I hope he doesn't set the baby on fire once it's arrived. That boxershort is super cool btw, I use it often too :joy: Oh God, that birth... what a stupid doctor! I'm happy little Micah was delivered safely. And she already has a name-buddy in my Micah :yum:

@debjameswhite Hahaha I can't blame you, Lawrence looks really good when he's playing castle with his kids. Aww Gareth tucking his sis in, adorable, he's ready to be a father! :mrgreen: Cam's already a YA? :neutral: Wow time flies. Hope playing was such a cute sight. She's really pretty. HAHAHA sorry! I laughed so hard at that picture of the guys facing the wrong wall for their picture :joy: Kellan really is cute! Too bad he looks so much like Lawrence. To be considered heir I mean, I'm absolutely alright with him looking just as good :wink: Greysens newest masterpiece is so cute! I never saw that painting before either. I want it now :dizzy: Whew Cameron and Hanna are quick with the babymaking. Haha Greysen and Gareth loved Cams new house so much that they slept in their bed.

Ohh that lot Gareth and Hamiko visited is gorgeous :love: What a romantic date. Aww and that proposal. Good job Gareth. I can't wait to see them get married. I never really noticed before how cute Hamiko's face is. Wowie, when did Gareth become so muscular? :astonished: The kids as bears is really cute, I love that they now both entered the bear phase lol. Wait, WHAT? Mira is pregnant again?!! OMG, you really have some ladyballs. This is insane. Lawrence can finish that 100 Baby Challenge on his own (almost) :yum: HAHA Gareths 'Yeah I'm moving out', I understand :joy: Evelyn is a real cute name. While little Sasha in @Heckstress17 game looks a lot like Lawrence, it seems that their kids in your game take more after Mira.

I have an answer to your strange non-aging townies. The service sims don't age. There is a setting in MCC now that you can switch on so that they do age. I believe it's sims like the Romance Festival Guru, nannies, living statues etc. etc. who don't age normally. Oh I see now that Evelyn has Lawrences blue eyes! That's too cute. Oh, hi Gareth :love: He's so ready to be a dad. But will you ever be able to say goodbye to Lawrence :wink: Hanna and Cams wedding pics are awesome. I love Hanna's dress, so unique.

Ohh will this be thé update? Are we saying goodbye to Lawrence? :cold_sweat: Hamiko looks gorgeous in her wedding gown. And Gareth is so handsome. I adore wedding spam. Haha Savannah blasting that horn, is she that happy with wedding cake? :wink: Ah! We have officially moved on! Well I'm sure we'll still see plenty of Lawrence. I have mixed feelings about moving on to gen 3. Oh Lawrence is a handsome elderly man! I still love him too. OMG Gareth is the hottest police officer ever. And a shower pic *whistles*. Poor Hamiko :disappointed: I don't like that she's alone so often. Hopefully Gareth will see it too.

@OJenn I love that your three kids are all so different. Parker is adorable and I love Savira too, despite her being a bit difficult. It even adds to her charm. Do you have the acne mod too? LOL, Raelyns club. I wish I thought of that for Rhea. Have I already told you how much I love Kamila's new look? It's seriously awesome and fits her so well.

Ahh that family dinner pic is amazing. It's as if little Parking is watching the photographer. The fitness trainer seems almost scary, she's so buff :joy: It's as if she's gonna eat Savira if she doesn't do as she says. Haha Raelyn is so cute with her trying to smile and pimples all over her face. Too bad she lashed out at her momma, but Kamila is clearly not impressed. Super cute family-focused update :smile:

That picture of Savira meeting with Brandon is gorgeous. A very nice Reshade setting, if you ask me! David is hot in your game. The hairstyle you picked for him fits him really well. I'm rooting for Savira/David and Raelyn/Brandon. But I secretly hope Savira will be heir. Congratz girls! Oh they're gonna be each others roomies first. Yay. Hehe, Wes brought a fruitcake, I always loved that part of the welcome wagon. The housewarming looked really nice. Haha oops! I had no idea David was interested in Raelyn too. Poor Brandon. That pic of his face when Raelyn does the finger guns is hilarious though :joy::joy:

OMG, what? Brandon and David are married? Seriously I'm laughing so hard right now. Noooo, Wes died?! WHY :bawling: Save Kamila! Poor Raelyn, David is indeed a tool for leaving her alone at that table. But I'm happy she ran into Tate. He is stunning! And what a charmer. Haha I already figured out Raelyn won the heir roll, or it would've been Savira at that restaurant with Tate.

@Aehnyx The style you chose for your sims is really cool! I especially love the teen girls. I can't really pick a favorite. They're both gorgeous. LOL those teens all looking so miserable :joy: Priceless. Pauline is gorgeous in your game and so is Halle. I'm rooting for her and Ron in your game. Tyler is super handsome! He and Risha fit together, looks-wise. LOL, that townie in the background has a very peculiar style. Poor Di though, being neglected while you're so pretty :yum: Hahaha I laughed out loud at the sequence of all the teens flirting and Roy and Pauline hopping into bed with eachother while you weren't looking. I'm glad Ivan gave him a talking to and the WooHoo-talk :joy: No babies yet! I'm a bit sad that Risha and Tyler are not hitting it off :bawling: Aww Risha, our poor sims are being forced into relationships :joy: I'm glad they hit it off after all. Ohhh but Tyler's still in the game! Go get her tiger. I'm shipping them hard. Oh Rue is super cute! Too bad she's to young to be heir :disappointed: Ivan is still handsome, even as an elder!
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Yay, I have another moment to kill (we are waiting for food to arrive) so now I can post an update for you guys too! Let's kick this one off with some drama, shall we?

1b863d5dd1.png
    Aurora called to invite Rhea on a date for the bazillionth time. She had it with this woman.

8bbbada8c0.png
    You wouldn't believe it, but this is Rhea's most dangerous face. I call it the Anger-quickly-building-up-inside-but-trying-to-remain-friendly-face.

2853ad8bb0.png
    Something Aurora soon found out, because Rhea invited her over to 'talk things through, once and for all'. She was welcomed by this.

71df89a39f.png
    Rhea réally gave her a piece of her mind.

8953533f4f.png
    And she emphasized those words by throwing a drink in Aurora's face.

2c268be218.png
    Rhea (internally): 'Well, that must've done the trick.'

f44659faf2.png
    Err, yeah, I think so too.

d53b2f6c8f.png
    Soon, Felicia came outside to see what all the commotion was about.

e95d6c3d1f.png
    Rhea: 'It's nothing, honey. Just some loose ends that desperately needed tying up. Don't worry your pretty little head about it.'

5c514f93d5.png
    Felicia wasn't too sure, but she had no reason not to believe Rhea. Case closed.

27c1aba19e.png
    Meanwhile, Micah has developed a crush. Every day when he comes home from school, a pretty girl walks by and he can't stop staring at her.

6743bd4a02.png
    One day, he finally worked up the courage to talk to her. He found out her name is Taryn. He was even brave enough to invite her inside.

be1677977f.png
    With Rhea's permission, they spent the afternoon in his bedroom (just talking lol).

0c242932a3.png
    a3346fac41.png
    She also stayed for dinner and she was the one Amber has to thank for finishing her childhood aspiration.

9ad395f585.png
    Once Taryn left, Felicia popped in a movie for a night just them family. It was a special occasion.

51a987e10d.png
    3f100823e9.png
    Rhea and Felicia celebrated their birthdays into elderhood!

52e7f438cc.png
    Hurray for moms!

370616c719.png
    They still got it. I need to give them makeovers, but I'm lazy lol.

74822003b6.png
    The couple spent the rest of the night celebrating together.

62838eceab.png
    I've kinda neglected my girls, so I decided the next day after school they could go to the arcade, as long as their brothers watched them.

670272a679.png
    And I laughed so hard, because they immediately ran for the jungle gym and arrived to this scene.

d87e2dcf56.png
    Ezra must've been dead set on making a good first impression. It's as if he knows he's a potential.

037fe39f9d.png
    The guys were not really looking forward to watching their sisters for the afternoon, so Micah called Taryn to keep him company.

1c820e8fa2.png
    9549ddfd74.png
    Jasper was moping around because he's now lost his twin brother to a girl, but then something (or rather someone) caught his eye.

9aad1ce6c1.png
    Guys, meet Lizzy Huntley, daughter of @Heckstress17 generation 10 heir Genji and his husband Daniel Huntley. She's gorgeous. Jasper was curious why she looked so grumpy. Turns out, she's a loner and hated the crowd.

17ef5ac17a.png
    Lizzy soon warmed up to Jasper.

e2afabcea9.png
    He even persuaded her to play foosball with him, Micah and Taryn.

6fc813c0d6.png
    Amber and Emerald had fun too, they both bonded with Ezra over videogames.

df04528fbb.png
    d872a4c561.png
    Amber soon went off to do her own thing, leaving Emerald and Ezra to spend the rest of the afternoon together. They are already good friends.

7f55bf45af.png
    At this point, I bought the Parenthood pack and while making breakfast...

c9fbb358ff.png
    Jasper came over for some advice. I think this is my favorite part of the pack. Rhea was only able to tell him one thing, but he was happy.

5e57ded0de.png
    f6ca83e321.png
    Then, after neatly cleaning up after himself, Micah came over for advice.

a0fce619bf.png
    71b6005850.png
    Rhea told him to talk about stuff that's bothering him. It seemed the best advice.

a80cd4b0ae.png
    Alright, so ever since the Parenthood pack Emerald has been a piece of work. She wouldn't stop shouting the forbidden words.

ccf7f70f33.png
    c1c7e538ea.png
    Rhea calmly explained that she couldn't use those words and while she looked sorry...

e149644cc8.png
    it didn't stop her from shouting them again once Rhea stood up to walk away.

9df31f796a.png
    Rhea tried again.

1ca96205c1.png
    And this time, she also got a lesson on how to say sorry.

36219bbab2.png
    Things are good. For now.

edf3954b73.png
    Next order of business, some volunteer work. The family went to clean up a beach.

94cc9f14e7.png
    acaec09413.png
    I laughed so hard at this, because it figures that this happened to Jasper, who's a meanie to begin with. The one time he's trying to be nice :joy:

ac34683fb8.png
    Emerald wasn't feeling well when they got back home and she decided to express herself in a loud and vulgar manner.

5e7e27375c.png
    Micah: *shocked gasp*
    Emerald: 'What?'

bbe3b242c1.png
    Oops Emmy, you might want to hide.

3f2fa962a0.png
    Rhea wasn't so nice this time and Emerald got herself a time-out. Outside. On the pavement. This is good parenting guys :yum:

This is it for now peoples. I have a lot more to post but it will have to wait until next time because burgers are here! :wink: