Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @Ojenn - I like Zion better. Something about his eyes.

@Carlimact - Hiiiii Loved your update! Welcome back. I have to get out of my Sims hiatus too.
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    Just an FYI - we've moved:

New Challenge Thread
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Just an FYI - we've moved:

New Challenge Thread

forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • soulfullsoulfull Posts: 104 Member
    Hello everyone!! I haven't been on in awhile RL health issues. I'm still in Willow Creek only 3rd Generation. Is this still the correct thread?
  • B002468B002468 Posts: 7 New Member
    > @Francisca464 said:
    > It's been a while since I was in game for the last time, but my wonder twins finally aged up into young adults. Which means generation 7 is about to start! As I posted before, Rhea won the heir vote. But I do plan on keeping Izar around for a little while. @OJenn linked us to a tool similar to this one a while back, but that one is for Sims 3. I was thinking of using it for this generation, but I can't find the Sims 4 version anywhere. Does anyone know if it still exists?
    >
    > Anyhow, here is the update! :smile:
    >
    >
    > Why does Hymn look so happy, you ask?
    >
    >
    > Well, it's her childrens birthday of course! Like always, she was in charge of the catering.
    >
    >
    > They decided on a spooky party and so the house was decorated in style. Wei tried to use stealth to steal some candy, but, alas, the bowl wouldn't let that happen and Hymn caught him.
    >
    >
    > He could see the fun in it though.
    >
    >
    > And in the end, he did get his candy.
    >
    >
    > It was time to choose costumes, my favorite part. Wei dressed up as Darth Vader.
    >
    >
    > Hymn was a maid, something that really fit her neat trait. Also: look at them legs. I wish my legs will look this great at that age. Anyhow, little Maya was a skeleton.
    >
    >
    > Felicia was a very sceptic Interstellar Smuggler.
    >
    >
    > Orion dressed up as... zombie teenager? I have no idea to be honest.
    >
    >
    > Rapunzel came over as a blue fairy.
    >
    >
    > While Rhea dressed up as a forest fairy. And of course, smooched her sexy girlfriend.
    >
    >
    > Cousin... seriously, I'm so bad with names today, well Jana and Jimi's daughter, feasted on Hymns cheesy eyeballs.
    >
    >
    > Izar was one of the most attractive gladiators ever, while big sister Elara dressed up as a fairy too.
    >
    >
    > And last but not least, Aurora was a pilot.
    >
    >
    > Rapunzel was quite impressed with Izars outfit too.
    >
    >
    > Soon, it was time for the two of them to blow out their birthday candles. Rhea was first.
    >
    >
    > For once, there were actually people around to celebrate. She aged up with the Mean trait, so she's now a mean, insane insider who just wants a big house :wink:
    >
    >
    > Izar went to age up after Rhea and he rolled the neat trait, on top of his hot headedness and creative trait.
    >
    >
    > Where were Hymn and Wei during all of this? Flirting of course! They were both turned on by the others outfit, it seems :hushed:
    >
    >
    > Of course, they did congratulate their children.
    >
    >
    > Rhea couldn't help but try to make Aurora jealous with Felicia. She didn't bite this time. I guess she's sick of Rhea's antics.
    >
    >
    > She was a bit of shocked by Orions streaking. Who dared him?!
    >
    >
    > I was so sad to get this notification. Don't die on me yet you guys :bawling:
    >
    >
    > It's inevitable though, because the middle twins from last generation, Prince and Jimi, passed away that night.
    >
    >
    > At least the party was a success...
    >
    >
    > Now that I know their time is coming to an end, I spent a lot of time focusing on Hymn and Wei. I realized once more that they are adorable.
    >
    >
    > Oh Wei, I love you so much, I almost forgot about your evil, insane, hot headed ways.
    >
    >
    > But poor Drago can never forget...
    >
    >
    > I also decided, now that most of the children moved out, it was time to hire a butler. They have plenty of money anyway. I laughed when the agency sent over this cheery dude. That haircut. He ended up being a bit of a disaster though, I suspect him of having mysophobia.
    >
    >
    > Butler: 'I will wash the unclean!'
    >
    >
    > Butler: 'Must. clean.'
    > Izar: *Imperturbably writes comedy routine*
    >
    >
    > I was very worried when Wei developed many illnesses during the last days of his life.
    >
    >
    > The doctor gave him some medicine and him and Wei slept a lot.
    >
    >
    > Rhea *in realisation*: 'We have a butler! Why am I cooking?!'
    >
    >
    > Being mean and all, she immediately called him over to scold him.
    >
    >
    > He was shocked. I mean come on, you should've seen this coming. You do nothing but try to clean Izar all day long.
    >
    >
    > Well, at least he's going to try.
    >
    >
    > He did score some points with Maya, the two of them get along really well.
    >
    >
    > Meanwhile, I had Rhea starting the Critic career because it fits her Mean trait and her desire to go out a lot. She's been thinking of moving to San Myshuno while she's having her Willow Creek mansion built. She works so hard at the moment, she's getting sick a lot too.
    >
    >
    > Same goes for Hymn. I'm not sure what's going on in this household.
    >
    >
    > At least one bottle of medicine helped for her.
    >
    >
    >
    > Wei's still getting sick, despite the multipe doses of medicine and lots of rest.
    >
    >
    > The family hired a new butler, because the afro man just wouldn't stop cleaning Izar.
    >
    >
    > Wei never really cared about the garden, but the last few days he enjoyed being outside with his wife.
    >
    >
    > Actually, he enjoys all the time he gets with Hymn. He even watches her while she eats.
    >
    > I guess he felt it coming...
    >
    >
    > One night, while he made his way upstairs to get to bed, he felt a weird pain in his chest. Everything happened really fast after that.
    >
    >
    > He heard Hymn rush upstairs and gasp for air and saw a bright light. And then... nothing. All went quiet.
    >
    >
    > Hymn and the kids were shocked to see their father pass away so suddenly. Hymn decided she wasn't going to take it! She pleaded Grim to give him one more chance. At least to get his affairs in order.
    >
    >
    > And hurrah, Grim agreed! I was so happy.
    >
    >
    > Hymn was a little annoyed at the tension Grim Reaper brought them, but she was also grateful. Izar cried happy tears, Rhea couldn't believe it and Maya was over the moon to get a few more days with her father. Wei was mostly surprised and a little confused.
    >
    >
    > Grim ended up having a chat with the new butler, they seemed to get along well, weirdly enough.
    >
    >
    > It was only a few hours later when tragedy struck again. Hymn was just asleep.
    >
    >
    > She was once again shocked...
    >
    >
    > and once again, she wouldn't accept Wei's death.
    >
    >
    > Grim must have a serious weakness for Hymn.
    >
    >
    > Stop dying Wei, you keep giving us heart attacks.
    >
    >
    > Hymn was on cloud nine though. She immediately grabbed him by the short and curlies. Grim, you better get out of there...
    >
    >
    > Or... not?
    >
    >
    > Seriously, this is just awkward.
    >
    >
    > There's not enough Izar in this post, so random Izar pic. He's not so upset with the butler not cooking because he seems to enjoy it.
    >
    >
    > Orions wife Cierra delivered a little baby boy, and with that...
    >
    >
    > Hymn completed her life's wish at the last moment.
    >
    > I'm gonna leave it at that, because this post is long enough as it is! I still have a few pics in my bin from my last gameplay. I'm waiting to move Izar and Rhea out until both of their parents pass away.

how do you have twins?
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    edited November 2017
    @soulfull We have moved to this thread :)

@B002468 Purchasing the fertility trait for one or both parents will increase your chances of having twins. That trait is found in the Rewards Store under the Aspiration tab. Giving the lot they give birth on the "On Ley Line" trait will also increase their chances. If you're interested in following or participating in this challenge, we've moved to this thread :)
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @JordanNicoleJJ - Thanks for letting everyone know! I always forget to check back here ☻