Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 MISS WORLD Season 07

Comments

• Options
    okvokv Posts: 21 New Member
    [quote="Zita1966z;14050344"]@okv Spain is still available Do you want us to unlock the slot for you?[/quote]

Yes please! I'll try to do it tomorrow! (European time) :)
  • Options
    chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    Thank you @BobSkellington and @alexis3142 <3
    I'm also glad to see you, Gerald :)

I have a question: shall we upload our sims now?
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Hello! Can you reserve 34Greece for me?

Greece is now unlocked for you :smile:
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Zita1966z wrote: »
    Hello! Can you reserve 34Greece for me?

Greece is now unlocked for you :smile:

Ty @Zita1966z ! Can I upload my sim?
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    chealsycat wrote: »
    Hello, everyone :)

@Zita1966z Can you reserve me slot 33 for Great Britain?

Slot 33 has been unlocked for you :)
  • Options
    @chealsycat and @erica_rodrigues Yes please We would like to get all the entry forms in as soon as the slot has been locked. Appreciate it :)
  • Options
    @chealsycat and @erica_rodrigues Yes please We would like to get all the entry forms in as soon as the slot has been locked. Appreciate it :)
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Hello judges, I am Miss Greece!
    Slot number: 34
    Name of your sim: Helena Makos
    Origin ID: Pandiee
    Forum ID: erica_rodrigues

Why do you think you should be crowned Miss World?
    I think everyone who gives their time deserve to win. I would like to win to ensure that my country gain more visibility at this time of great challenge.

What do you like most about simming?
    I love decorating houses and creating stories.

vdzr7OA.png
    OyfPICh.png
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Zita1966z wrote: »
    chealsycat wrote: »
    Hello, everyone :)

@Zita1966z Can you reserve me slot 33 for Great Britain?

Slot 33 has been unlocked for you :)

Thank you <3
  • Options
    Thank you guys I will edit the new entries when I wake up - it's 1 in the morning here and Im off to bed lol
    Good Night delegates :)
  • Options
    Hello judges, I am Miss Great Britain.
    Slot number: 33
    Name of your sim: Emma Bear
    Origin ID: chealsycat
    Forum ID: chealsycat
    Why do you think you should be crowned Miss World? - I want to make people understand how beautiful but fragile our planet is. I want to make people be respectful and helpful to each other. I want to make people protect the environment and be kind to animals. I want all of us to live in peace and harmony.

What do you like most about simming? - We all are so different: different languages, different countries, different ages, different interests. Some like vampires, others love unicorns; some are against CC, others look for cheat codes; some create beautiful houses and sims, others just enjoy playing. But there's one thing which makes all of us SIMilar - The Sims. We are of different nationalities in real world but we're all Simmers here.

kcsbc29zb1wk.png
    14u2qi9nhfsi.png

PS: I made the background transparent :)
  • Options
    esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    Can I reserve slot 37; Iceland (Northern Europe) Please? This looks awesome, amazing sims so far everyone!
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    @esharpmajor no worries slot 37 Iceland is yours :)
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hello judges, I am Miss Sweden
    Slot number: 58
    Name of your sim: Birgitta Persson
    Origin ID: Have to check
    Forum ID: JoeJoe11

I believe I could be the new face of Miss World; a face that will represent the modern day, alternative woman. My look is unique and will demonstrate to young girls and women all over the world that one can be different and feel beautiful. Regardless of one's style or appearance, one should always be confident in themselves.

I love generational gameplay, mainly seeing how the kids look when they age up into adults and comparing my founding member to the consequent generations to see how the genes change etc. It's so fun! I love a varied family tree.

21036096735_e620534061_o.png
    20848197768_7942f6d6cb_o.png

Sorry for the lazy editing, just wanted to get this in before I changed my mind!
    Post edited by JoeJoe11 on
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    Delegates: The reigning Miss World will be our spokesperson during Season 1 and challenges.
    Her 1st official message:
    32Owlmj.jpg
  • Options
    Attention Delegates: You can also view the introduction to the finalists that has entered so far on page 6 :)
  • Options
    Attention delegates:

Coud the following delegates please submit their official entry forms? Thanking you kindly :)

@LeslieM25
    @chealsycat
    @esharpmajor
    @okv
  • Options
    Rosie38Rosie38 Posts: 37 Member
    can you reserve me for slot 36 a.k.a. Hong Kong please =)
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    No worries @Rosie38 36 Hong Kong is yours, we can help you post your pictures to until you make member status just put up the links but leave a space after the first letter :)
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    Sorry I had to work late! :cry: will submit in a few hours!
  • Options
    Hello judges, I am Miss Iceland!

Slot number:37
    Name of your sim: Gretta Erikson
    Origin ID: esharp86
    Forum ID: esharpmajor

When I was a kid, I used to trek out into the alpine meadows by the Ölfusá river to read comic books every Sunday. One time, a flock of ivory gulls came swooping in, and they landed all around me while I read! I mean, you wouldn't have believed it. There are only about 20,000 of them left, but there I was surrounded by - oh must have been a hundred of them, nestled in amongst the pale pink poppies. We should all strive to cultivate beauty within and without ourselves, of course, but to me, that's real beauty. I think I should be crowned so that I can spread a message of ecological conservation to as many people as I can. My winnings will go straight to my botany degree, and I promise, I will do all within my power to make Earth's beauty shine as brightly as all the stunning ladies in this competition!

I think my favourite thing about Simming is the ability to learn, create, and share. Innovation, creativity, community; these are all concepts that I hold in high esteem in my own life. I like that these are mirrored in the Sims. Oh, and I really like that it gives me something to do when it's freezing cold outside! *laughs*

Osqy5Qn.png

pSr58dP.png
  • Options
    Ty @esharpmajor I will edit her (sash etc) with the other posts as they are posted :)
  • Options
    GuruFanNo1GuruFanNo1 Posts: 389 Member
    @issabella14 miss south africa is gorgeous, did you make or download? is she available on origin?
  • Options
    Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    GuruFanNo1 wrote: »
    @issabella14 miss south africa is gorgeous, did you make or download? is she available on origin?

thanks, I made her from scratch and she is on the gallery but it is under cc uploads :)
  • Options
    GuruFanNo1GuruFanNo1 Posts: 389 Member
    want to download her whats the name please
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top