Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Buy In Stores Anymore?

EncratyEncraty Posts: 73 Member
I've been looking around trying to find Outdoor Living in stores as I highly prefer having a physical copy of the games I purchase over digital downloads. But I can't seem to find any store that carries the physical copy of Outdoor Living in stores anymore. It could just be that the stuff pack happens to still be really popular and keeps selling out everywhere, but I doubt that as the pack has been out for so long now. so my only other explanation is that they decided to do with The Sims 3's stuff packs what they are doing with The Sims 4 and making them only available as digital downloads, and the only other option to purchasing a disc is to try to buy one online. Real shame in that case as I can really only pay in cash, so that leaves getting this pack entirely out of the question for me.

With that I'm just wondering.. am I just completely looking in the wrong places? Or is this pack really no longer available on the shelf?

Comments

• Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    You can still get a physical copy on Amazon - see here. I doubt you'll easily find it new in most stores, but you may find it in second-hand game/tech stores, such as Cex (if that's a thing where you are).
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    You could always check the website of the store/s that you usually buy your games from to see if they are still listed and then go into the store to ask if they still sell that game/EP/SP as they can order you them for the store just as long as they are on their website. I know this from when I was trying to find the last SP for TS2 which was Glamour Life a few years ago and when I asked at Best Buys or Target, that is what they told me that if it's listed on their website then they could order it for the store.
  • Options
    ShadowLabrysShadowLabrys Posts: 281 Member
    i still see from time to time sims 3 packs in best buy or walmart and target not alot but some the best bet would probally be to get it online tho
  • Options
    AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    Yeah that might be what they are doing all though the sims 3 is probably mostly phased out by now to make room for new games.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • Options
    james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited September 2015
    Walmart has them. (I sometimes find expansion packs there.)