Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Comments

• aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    06-04-17_5_06_54_PM.png
    Oh my...
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Hey, hotdog-head lady! I don't know why you're looking so pleased with yourself... :s:D
    TEqNuXP.png
  • SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    Sigh....the whole horribly dressed townie bug that got introduced with the patch is really annoying, but I have to admit that this one made me chuckle....a lot :D. In the first pic he is wearing the suit with the gym shorts, I turn around and when I turn back, he is suddenly now wearing tights with gym shorts, a suit, purple sunglasses, walking VERY sassily, and holding a purple drink to match his glasses lol!!!!!!! I also love how in the first pic he looks so unamused, but then once he has his tights, purple glasses, and purple drink...its party time!!!!

fq25qaQ.png
    oMz11Lm.png
    Fr4U8uA.png
    BtMflIz.png

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    This was my favorite one of the night.. although there were some other good ones. I like it best cause of the red fishnets...
    raajr6.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    EVeOTMI.png
    LDQJBX6.png
    What a time to spend the night in your PJs, singing and holding two phones!

wYD8xsT.png
    IrEuNuN.png
    Apparently, the game gave Don Lothario some interesting outfits! :tongue:
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    A couple/few bad ones in this shot...

4C08ToZ.png
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    Townies LOVE accessories for some reason.

I especially hate it when the elders wear young adult clothing!
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member

06-16-17_1-00-23PM.png

This is her REAL formal outfit, no festival ensamble.

06-16-17_1-03-58PM.png

Then she broke out in labor while her "friend" ate everything in sight and practiced singing with the most awful voice :#
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    He almost did it, but then he over accessorized XD
    2qxb1x2.png
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
    I AM DONE! :lol:

FzUHnn.png

this is my new favorite thing like ever omg xD

I just don't know xD
    tumblr_oruxp5IRCX1w6r6zeo1_1280.png
    tumblr_oruxp5IRCX1w6r6zeo3_1280.png
  • aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    06-20-17_11_29_08_AM.png
    06-20-17_11_28_57_AM.png
    Festivals are always strange!
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    ... I've started to develop a theory on why/ how you end up spotting sims in outrageous outfits. I know most simmers buy most to all packs that come out while I am one of the minority who buys few to none...
    My theory is that these sims come out of the woodworks from having so many packs lol.
    I have not seen any sims all that worthy of this thread. Sort of jealous that I have nothing worthy of sharing too... (Though I find it strange that I should be :lol: )
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg

Went to the humor and hi jinks festival and honestly. I get its a humor festival, but guys.
    tumblr_orwi35Qj731w6r6zeo1_1280.png
    tumblr_orwi35Qj731w6r6zeo4_1280.png
    tumblr_orwi35Qj731w6r6zeo3_1280.png

Then when I returned home after a long night out. Baby what is you doing? D:tumblr_orwi35Qj731w6r6zeo2_1280.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Here are a few from my game today....

ar5BLbH.png

HkaLkFB.png

Nice fishnets Bob

8m9VRcw.png
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    So, for giggles to keep the game interesting for me, I started a Fashion Violation Generation game, basically I start by making my Founder, pick a empty lot, plant my sim there and only allow myself to chase after those random generation sims for my generations and aging on for ALL, EVERYWHERE... I use Get Together club thing with the ability to set club member's Club meetings outfits...
    My point is I 'blindly' added 4 random generation females to the Club and that this is about as bad as it appears in my game:

V7PedQE.jpg

I took a sneak peek at the other outfits...

HT9fMVv.jpg
    Ng3pipL.jpg
    jCfgok8.jpg
    2VWkVRh.jpg
    gK4XrSa.jpg

Swim wear is the-- worst-- of it... You all must just be really lucky LOL. Or it requires more packs for the more outrageous outfit set ups!

I REALLY want to contribute to the horrible outfit showcase but it seems I'd have to invent my own awful outfit for a Sim to run around in! :lol:
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    vyh7.jpg
    I almost had a heart attack!

tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    vyh7.jpg
    I almost had a heart attack!

Thank you, it´s early in the morning here (Sweden) and I Lol´d straight out. Needed that :D
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    this thread is hilarious! :D
    (but this needs to be fixed for sure)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I think Caleb is channelling Michael Jackson... :D
    cgfRBwz.png
  • Sonata13SingerSonata13Singer Posts: 183 Member
    The random fashion in my game is starting to annoy me. Now my sims are starting to walk around in strange outfits. At the moment I start the game and chose a household, my sim, Stacy, is dressed like a 90s hip-hopper (only way I can describe). Like, it can dress generated townies in whatever way it wants but leave my sims (and Sims shipped with the game) alone! You should have seen how Darling was dressed.
    3ZWheQM.gif
    Origin ID: Sonata13Singer

I also create music and art (search up Sona13Singer on google... but I haven't been uploading a lot recently)
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited June 2017
    I have started asking every sim I see dressed weird to show me their everyday outfit. (which is usually normalized and not the crazy get up they had on prior)
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top