Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 IDOLS Entries: Season 1 - Entrants

Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
edited September 2015 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
Ynfd2QL.gif
idol%20banner.jpg~original
Sims 4 IDOLS (main thread)

Below is posted all the entries for each challenge of Sims 4 IDOL competition, the purpose of this thread is to allow all the entries to be seen without having to scroll through pages of chatter.
Executive producers: @zita1966z and @Cbear13
Host: Ashly Anderson
Ashly is our teen host who will be hosting interviews throughout the seasons which will all be archived below.
Feel free to use this thread to chat about anything competition related.

The entries will show the current challenge only and will be updated regularly.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

OFFICIAL IDOL STAGE
Here is the official stage to be used by all contestants for their entries
Idol%20Stage%20bigger_1.jpg
New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
Post edited by Cbear13 on

Comments

• Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    edited September 2015
    Closed
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    edited September 2015
    your%20attention.jpg~original
    SIMS 4 IDOL TEEN HOST - ASHLY ANDERSON
    Idol%20Stage%20Ashly.jpg~original

Hello everyone, I am your teen host Ashly Anderson for this the first season of Sims 4 Idols.
    I will be holding a special interview at the end of each season with that seasons winner.
    Once all the contestant slots are filled we will be kicking off the first challenge so be prepared. If I could offer any advice it would be to read the briefs thoroughly you dont want to be eliminated because you missed some information.
    Also remember to have fun, although it will be sad to have someone leave every challenge make sure you make the most of it while you are here.

So remember everyone dress to impress and will see you all soon.

Hello everyone,
    We have been a bit delayed in our broadcasting for our interviews, we had a no show for the first scheduled and a late arrival. But we made it and today we will be talking to 2 of the recent winners of the IDOL challenges. Firstly here is Alice Athena (@Penguinwa101) the winner of challenge 2.

Interview with Alice Athena: (@Penguinwa101)

Idol%20Interview%202%20penguin.jpg

Hello Alice, thankyou for joining us today
    oh thank you!

What a beautiful voice you have. We are all dying to know more about you.
    So what can you tell us about yourself?

Aw your SO sweet, well I'm from a small town in Texas my Daddy owns a bar and plays in his band and my mama is a Nurse at St. Jude's children center.

When did you first realise you wanted to be a singer?
    I first realized it when i was about 6 or 7 and i ran up the stage while my Dad was singing and just started belting out singing myself! *laughs*
    That must of amazed everyone watching.
    The song you chose was amazing, was there a reason behind your winning song choice?

YES! I LOVE opera I went to visit my aunt for the Summer in New York when I was 13 and we saw Phantom of the Opera, Live! and every time I hear "Wishing you were somehow here again" I tear up and it was SO hard singing it because I think about my Grandpa when I sing it...

Oh how special I must admit it is my favourite Opera as well and don't tell anyone but I was tearing up while you were singing it.
    What are your interests outside of singing?

I love to hang out with my friends and go to the old amusement park that's in our town it's old and abandoned but it's REALLY cool looking and I like to take photos of it as a hobby!

Who do you aspire to be like in the music industry?
    That's a tough one! um i would say maybe a mix between Reba McIntyre and Katy Perry? I just kinda want to be me.

Do you have any advice for the other contestants?
    Umm... other than GOOD LUCK and my the best artist win!

Thankyou so much for taking the time to be with us today, congratulations again I am sure we will be seeing a lot more of you in the future.
    Thank you @Cbear13

What a lovely girl, and wow what a voice.
    Stay tuned we will be back shortly to speak to the winner of challenge 3 Valerie Stapels
    (@flubber32c4).

**Cameras turned off**
    **wanders off singing**
    Wishing I could hear your voice again
    Knowing that I never would
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do
    All that you dreamed I could

Oops I need to get ready for the next interview....*runs to wardrobe*

Interview held 29th August 2015

Welcome back everyone, sorry for the delay I was having a bit of a wardrobe malfunction but it is all fixed now. Here with us now is Valerie Stapels (@flubber32c4) the winner of challenge 3.

Interview with Valerie Stapels: (@flubber32c4)

Idol%20Interview%201%20flubber.jpg

Hello Valerie, thankyou for joining us today
    Hello @cbear13! I have to say thanks for inviting me to this interview!

It is a pleasure Valerie you are certainly one of the competitions favourites.
    What a beautiful voice you have. We are all dying to know more about you.
    So what can you tell us about yourself?

Well, *Smiles* I am a very clumsy sim, I am loosing things all the time!

When did you first realise you wanted to be a singer?
    During a shower of all places! My radio started to play a song from U2 (as I can remember it was "Where the streets have no name") I sang it the whole time until the water got cold.

Was there a reason behind your winning song choice?
    It is very simple really! I once heard this song, and now I cant get it out of my mind again!!

Oh I know how that happens some songs just stick in your head even if you don't want them to.
    What are your interests outside of singing?

I have a few, I read lots of books about the old Rome, I am a good photographer so like to take lots of photos and I play The Sims 4 all the time.

Oh The Sims 4 game I think I have heard of that, the one where you play sims like us.
    Who do you aspire to be like in the music industry?

hmm! I would be a friendly and normal girl that loves to make beautiful music and for everyone, without any scandals or negative headlines in the news.

Do you have any advice for the other contestants?
    Be yourself!! Dont change your personality only because someone wants you to do it!! Also have lots of fun!!

Is there anything else you would like to say?
    Yes! I just want to say thank you to the judges for choosing me to be the winner of challenge 3! I also want to say thanks to you @cbear13 and @zita1966z for your cool challenges!!

Thankyou so much for taking the time to be with us today, congratulations again and good luck in the rest of the competition.
    Your welcome! It was a pleasure for me to be here today! and thank you! Goodbye and have a nice weekend.

Well everyone that wraps it up for this week, we hope to see you soon.

*cameras turned off*
    Speaking of having songs stuck in your head * wanders off singing again*

You were once my one companion
    You were all that mattered
    You were once a friend and father
    Then my world was shattered
    Wishing you were somehow here again
    Wishing you were somehow near
    Sometimes it seemed if I just dreamed
    Somehow you would be here

I should of entered this competition.....

Interview held 29th August 2015

RESERVED
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    @Cbear13 can u please replace the stage entry here with the one I posted recently, thank you ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png