Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 5 --> Survivor Edition! (EPISODE 7)

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    SamiNY623 wrote: »
    > @Turner said:
    > SamiNY623 wrote: »
    >
    > Hey Turner, sorry if this is unrelated to the Mole Season 5, but I read all of Season 4 and am starting 5 and I thought it would be really cool to actually be a contestant sometime...are only people who have been on it before allowed to be a contestant for season 6, or is there some application process? :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi there Sami! Yes, there is an application process like others have said, and it's open to anyone. Once season 6 rolls around it'd be great to have you on the cast. :) For now, feel free to stick around and hang out on here with us.
    >
    > The only problem is if Sammi joins again next season, and you do as well, we'll have a Sammi and a Sami! :p Haha, but I'm just assuming that's what you'd want to go by, if you have another nickname that's fine too. Having a Sammi and Sami MIGHT get confusing, though.... :o

Thank you! Haha I can go by Sam or Samantha too, doesn't matter!

Samantha will do well then. :) Post a few more times so we can all like your posts and help boost you to a proper member! That way you can quote properly and actually be able to post gifs and pictures and such. :b
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    I hate that new member rule. I get why it exists, but almost none of us had to go through that.
  • SamiNY623SamiNY623 Posts: 128 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Aww, All the fun challenges happen when i'm gone. :disappointed:

We use the same sorta challenge as this (The Yes/No game) in my theatre group as a team building excercize. :)

Anyways, I see we got a new fan of the Mole. Hi Sami! Awesomed your post so you can get some points. ;)

Well I am a member now so it helped! Thank you :smile:
  • SamiNY623SamiNY623 Posts: 128 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    > @Turner said:
    >
    > Hey Turner, sorry if this is unrelated to the Mole Season 5, but I read all of Season 4 and am starting 5 and I thought it would be really cool to actually be a contestant sometime...are only people who have been on it before allowed to be a contestant for season 6, or is there some application process? :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi there Sami! Yes, there is an application process like others have said, and it's open to anyone. Once season 6 rolls around it'd be great to have you on the cast. :) For now, feel free to stick around and hang out on here with us.
    >
    > The only problem is if Sammi joins again next season, and you do as well, we'll have a Sammi and a Sami! :p Haha, but I'm just assuming that's what you'd want to go by, if you have another nickname that's fine too. Having a Sammi and Sami MIGHT get confusing, though.... :o

Samantha will do well then. :) Post a few more times so we can all like your posts and help boost you to a proper member! That way you can quote properly and actually be able to post gifs and pictures and such. :b

Thanks so much, I became a member last night (finally)! I wasn't able to post at all for a few days there.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    > @Turner said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Thanks so much, I became a member last night (finally)! I wasn't able to post at all for a few days there.

Hooray! :smiley:
    Banner.png
    Alright, so both tribes pretty much solved the riddle immediately. Please standby as I prepare a new mission. :p There will be a few parts to it and there will be another similar-type riddle in it. This time I'll make it harder. ;)
    This was the riddle for curious lurkers:

~~~
    Situation:

A man and a woman had prearranged plans to meet at a nearby coffee shop to catch up. They both decide to walk there and bring their dogs with them. At the entrance they tie their dogs to a tree and go in. The man orders a croissant and a cup of hot chocolate, while the woman orders two muffins and a cup of coffee. The man insists on paying for both, but the woman refuses and hands him 5 dollars to cover the cost of her order. They both go over to the corner of the cafe and sit down.
    The man talks about his job as a court judge and how he dropped the ball on a recent case and sentenced a man to 30 years in prison without parole, and then finding out a month later the man may be innocent after all. On the plus side, the man says, he booked a vacation to Hawaii and is leaving in 2 weeks.
    The woman discusses her mother, who has been diagnosed with breast cancer and is already at stage 3. The woman fears she will lose her mother any day now. On the plus side, the woman says, her sister is pregnant and the woman is expecting a nephew in the next few months.
    30 minutes later, the woman says she must go. They say their farewells, and the woman exits the cafe while the man stays inside and reads the day's newspaper. The woman unties the dog's leash and goes to cross the street when suddenly a taxi pulls in and runs her over, killing her on the spot.
    What happened?
    ~~~
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited February 2016
    Alright, so both tribes pretty much solved the riddle immediately. Please standby as I prepare a new mission. :p There will be a few parts to it and there will be another similar-type riddle in it. This time I'll make it harder. ;)

Yes! Harder would be lovely :3 Make it is hard as possible >:3 I love a good challenge!
    edited February 2016
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Yes! Harder would be lovely :3 Make it is hard as possible >:3 I love a good challenge!

Careful. You want me to make one as hard as your friend's one? ;)
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Now I'm curious to know. .. :o
    This man and woman is in fact husband and wife and the man having affair with the sister so when she left he got someone to kill her. .. :| ??
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    This man and woman is in fact husband and wife and the man having affair with the sister so when she left he got someone to kill her. .. :| ??

That was similar to my idea.
    edited February 2016

NEW MISSION

From each tribe, I need....

*1 person who is good at aiming.
    *2 people who are good at memorization.
    *2 people (or 3 Bloodclaws) who are good at solving puzzles.

(This is based upon your own skillset, not your sim's, although the mission will be formatted similarly within the episode)
    We post here what job we want?
    Banner.png
    We post here what job we want?

Correct. And you guys can fight to the death who gets what. :p

It's not necessarily first come first serve, but people who pick sooner will likely get priority over someone who comes in a week late.

The individual doesn't decide, it's a group decision essentially.

Ooooh that's clever. But nope.

I thought you were going to say she committed suicide. :p But that's not right either.
    edited February 2016
    Artie: "Moi, je préfère making les puzzles."

Banner.png

Ooooh that's clever. But nope.

I thought you were going to say she committed suicide. :p But that's not right either.

Okay the man still got someone to kill her... Maybe they were lovers and he is tired of her...
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I'll work on the puzzle if I can.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited February 2016
    Puzzle... Obviously XD Seeing as the last "puzzle" took a me a good 5 minutes <3

Just not the aiming one XD
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I will be someone who will be good at memorization.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited February 2016
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

That was similar to my idea.

I'd have said the same thing, I thought they were husband and wife aswell. :s

Well there goes my idea. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    I guess I'll do memorization if that's okay with my tribe.
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    I think memorization is better for me, but I can do either memorization or puzzle. Just don't make me aim.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I can aim for my tribe.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top