Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 5 --> Survivor Edition! (EPISODE 7)

TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
edited March 2016 in Off Topic Chat
themolefinal2.jpg

The Mole is back once again, but this time.... They will be sabotaging on a remote, tropical island. ;)

image.jpg

In this Mole/Survivor hybrid, the cast of 14 will be randomly divided into two tribes: Bloodclaw & Viperfang.

In true Survivor fashion, there will be a challenge pitting both sides against each other, and the triumphant tribe is safe for the week, while the losing tribe must face Tribal Council.

But in true Mole fashion, the elimination will be determined by a 6-question quiz. Whoever scores the lowest amongst the losing tribe, will be executed and will leave the game for good.

After completing the quiz, each contestant is given three slips of paper to write someone's name down, which acts as a vote against them. You have the choice to write 3 different player's names down, or the same contestant's name down for all 3 votes. All of these votes will ONLY be used in the case of a tie. If there is a tie, whoever has the most votes cast against them, will be executed.

Eventually, the two tribes will merge into one, and then hidden immunity idols and exemptions will come into play.

EXEMPTIONS are earned through missions, and are more powerful because they exempt you from taking the quiz. You are automatically safe that week.

HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS, however, do not exempt you from taking the quiz, but rather, give you immunity from others' votes against you. These idols will be found and discovered through various ways, and if you feel you bombed a quiz, using an idol ensures you will not be evicted in the chance you are part of the lowest-scorer tie. If you received the lowest score out of your whole tribe, the idol is essentially ineffective and you have been eliminated.

So, how do you get a hidden immunity idol? Well, the answer is obvious.... A parrot, OF COURSE! How else would you? XD
parrotmail.jpg

No, but really.... If we're roleplaying as our sims here, the tribes would be on two opposite sides of the island with no contact with each other. That might be fine in Survivor, but this is, after all, The Mole. Communication is vital to gaining information, and there shouldn't be a complete brick wall between players just because they are on two separate tribes....

HOWEVER. It is still against the rules to privately contact people from the opposing tribe. The idea is once you get to the merge, you shouldn't already have established alliances.

.... But then comes "Parrot Mail". :p Parrot mail is the ability to briefly communicate with a member from the other tribe. You are limited to sending 1 mail per day. The cutoff is each night at 11:00 (Pacific Time Zone)
You may send them to whoever you want. No need to send to a member of your own tribe since you can talk to them freely.

How the heck do idols play a part in this, you ask? Well... in order to get an idol clue, you must satisfy one of the following criteria:
*Receive 3 pmails from each member remaining from the opposing tribe
*Receive 30 pmails total, irregardless of the sender

(You cannot earn more than one clue, even if you satisfied both criteria)

:warning: While sending mail via the "parrot" (that would be me XD All mails must go through me first to ensure everyone is following the rules), keep these two things in mind:

1) ALL P-MAILS MUST BE SENT TO MY PM!
2) Each pmail must have a MAXIMUM of 100 words

Most clues will be unique, and will require you to go through just a few riddles/directions in order to find the idol. Once you find it, it's yours. Then when it comes to quiz time, you may use it.

-You are not required to send parrot mail
-Essentially, in order to get an idol, you likely must first help others find one too.
-All idols and idol clues will expire at the merge, and parrot mail will end. That's when Exemptions will come into play.
-If I suspect any two players from opposing tribes are talking about the game outside of Pmail, there will be consequences. Simply put: Don't do it. You have parrot mail SO you can communicate, but briefly.

This thread is open to free discussion 24/7, however, since it's a public place. Pmail is just for privately communicating with members from the other tribe.

HINTS.jpg
The purpose of these clues are to help the players/readers figure out who the Mole is, without having to watch their every move... of course, these hints are going to be extremely subtle, since, as you can guess, if they were obvious, everyone would find them, and then everyone would know who the Mole is, and that’s no fun!
So, if you think you've found something, it’s probably best for your own game to keep it a secret.

The hints/clues will be strewn throughout the episodes, and sometimes even on this thread. So make sure to keep a good eye out for them! There will typically be more hints in Mission episodes than Tribal Council episodes, but that doesn't mean the TC episodes won't have any at all. ;)

com.jpg
A confessional (or DRE) is a message you write in the perspective of your sim, which is told to the camera out of earshot from the other sims. You can talk about the game (strategy, who you suspect as the Mole, the latest mission, etc) or anything, really- let your imagination run wild. These are very important to the storyline, because it gives your sim "character development" and helps me learn how you want them to talk and such.

While sending one to my email/PM, if you want it to be an ACTION DRE, make sure to add a footnote telling me how you want the scene to go down.

However, while writing action DRE's, be careful you don't "god mod" (control) someone's sim too much- and especially don't make them do anything that's clearly out of character for that sim.

DRE's are not mandatory, but I expect at least one from everyone within the first few episodes. I do, however, encourage everyone to write one every few episodes, or even every episode- you'll be surprised how much more it makes you get involved into the storyline when you get your sim more involved with it too.

torch.gifELI.jpgtorch.gif

There are 3 ways in which a contestant will be eliminated from the game:
1. Being executed in a Tribal Council episode.
2. Quitting. (if you need to resign from the show, please email me telling me so)
3. Force-elimination. Once you get three strikes, you're out.

3-Strikes System
You get a strike if you...
-Don't send in a quiz before it is due (I'm pretty lenient with due dates here)
-Don't participate or contribute to a mission (there are exceptions)
-Don't post on the thread for over a weeks time

**If you're busy or going on a trip/vacation, just let me know.

prv.jpg

SEASON 1
20q1h0y.jpg

SEASON 2
2cdhmj9.png

SEASON 3
2a6laic.png

SEASON 4
siggy6.jpg

Post edited by Turner on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.