Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Student Life (Good news some of your students have graduated with honnors)

Comments

• Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    I'll enter, so we can enter more than once? Hmmm . . .;)

yes.
    I look forward to seening your sims.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hi Cal, I started working on my sim last night, i have everything ready except for skills, clothes, pictures and of course their background history. So hopefully in a few days, I will be submitting my sim. ;)

Wait what?! Phil is in 4?! This is awesome as so is Cleo (minus her wings) -she's the sim in my sig. All we need now are the others..sorry getting off track. <3
  • Options
    KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    I'm having so much fun with cm's show, how could I pass up on this? I couldn't stop thinking about it while I was at work today. I have so many ideas! One... no, two questions. Is it okay to have sims with a linked background story (for instance, a regular sim and her imaginary friend brought to life)? And if so, is it alright to upload them together to retain their relationship? With the understanding, of course, that anything goes once they are in your game and they may very well be split up.
  • Options
    Shannen wrote: »
    Hi Cal, I started working on my sim last night, i have everything ready except for skills, clothes, pictures and of course their background history. So hopefully in a few days, I will be submitting my sim. ;)

Wait what?! Phil is in 4?! This is awesome as so is Cleo (minus her wings) -she's the sim in my sig. All we need now are the others..sorry getting off track. <3

dont rush youve got till the 11th september unless you are going to create more entries.

Yes that would be funny a sims4 group up.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited August 2015
    I'm having so much fun with cm's show, how could I pass up on this? I couldn't stop thinking about it while I was at work today. I have so many ideas! One... no, two questions. Is it okay to have sims with a linked background story (for instance, a regular sim and her imaginary friend brought to life)? And if so, is it alright to upload them together to retain their relationship? With the understanding, of course, that anything goes once they are in your game and they may very well be split up.
    ===============

Umm I hadnt thought of doubles or groups of sims.

A linked story well thats ok.

Uploading them together I guess that would work as they could still count as 2 entries .

h2xmsbl]

• Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Would you like us to write the backstory as part of the entry? Or write it up later on?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    tanubanue wrote: »
    Would you like us to write the backstory as part of the entry? Or write it up later on?
    well thats upto you , aslong as you post it or provide a link for the story
    on your post/entry form. for each sim.

Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    Okey dokey Thanks :)
  • Options
    KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    Umm I hadnt thought of doubles or groups of sims.

A linked story well thats ok.

Uploading them together I guess that would work as they could still count as 2 entries .

Okay, thanks! You will definitely be seeing entries from me, just maybe not right away as I'm in the middle of another project at the moment and also need to sort the deluge of ideas I had today for this.
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited August 2015
    If it's ok I'd just like to fill out the info as I go so I don't forgot as I have the background story going in my head and don't want to forget it lol along with the other current info I have lol.

Username= cmbaker16
    Name of sim= Lazarus Vale
    Type of life state= Ghost Fairy
    Download Link=http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8733595
    Traits= Good, Green Thumb, Social Butterfly, Insane, & Kleptomaniac
    LTW= Greener Gardens
    Favs= Geek Rock, Blue, & Fried Peanut Butter and Banana
    Money fund amount = $20,000 (I'm guessing the household funds)
    Skills started= Cooking(3), Fishing(3), Gardening(3), Science(3), Handiness(3), Logic(3), & Charisma(2)
    4 inventory items= His gravestone which is stuck in his inventory unless he returns to the netherworld which would be bad as he'd no longer be playable lol and I don't remember if I deleted the seeds and samples he got for getting level 1 in the gardening and science skills, if I didn't and it's a problem I can re-upload him.
    6 Pictures=
    2mfm3vr.jpg

6fd1t5.jpg

sdmf76.jpg

6onej9.jpg

24d33ub.png

awrpxh.png
    The about me story= Lazarus always felt distant and disliked by his family and he always thought it was because he was a ghost, a being who should never be. They visited many doctors and scientist but none could find an explanation, he was just an unexplained full moon happening. As he got older Lazarus realized him being a ghost wasn't the problem his family had with him but the fact that he was good, donating money to charity and helping those in need. Lazarus mother was as evil as could be, some say she had a hand in his father's death, and he vaguely remembered his older brother stealing his candy as a toddler. His mother's best friend and her daughter lived with them growing up and he knew they were a pair of kelptos and although he took things he liked without thinking he also made sure to return the items to their owners so he didn't consider himself much of a kelpto. Having such an upbringing tend to make one say and do things they wanted so while others might see him as a bit insane he didn't think much on it. Now as a YA he's decided to pursue a career in science hoping to one day find an explanation for his existence.

Post edited by cmbaker16 on
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Oooh! This looks fun! ^_^ I haven't really created a vampire in a while, so I might do that, or a ghost, I can't decide! o.O Bookmarking this though!
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited August 2015
    I'll probably just be entering my vampire, Cal. As I don't want to hog the thread with creations even though it's allowed. If possible can I post my entry form here with the little bit I have and then fill it up as most of the typing I do will be done whilst on my phone and it would be easier. If not I will edit but for now, I will post it as it's not actually much info. Oh and I've added a piece in the application, I hope you don't mind...if you do I will delete it.

Username= Shannen
    Name of sim= Belle Ervine
    Type of life state= Vampire
    Download link= http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8740904
    Traits=Gatherer, Green thumb, Inappropriate. Kleptomaniac, Virtuoso.
    LTW= World renowned surgeon.
    Favs= O positive, Dark wave and White.
    Star sign = Pisces
    Money fund amount = §7,866
    Skills started=Science (3) Painting (2) Cooking (2) Photography (3) Violin (3) Fishing (3) Social networking (2)
    Lifetime wish reward = Immortal. (She will die at uni else.)
    4 inventory items= High school diploma, Violin, Hikon Camera and the Kenspa.
    6 Pictures=I didn't want to block up the thread with pictures so if it's ok with you, I rather link five of them.

Toddler
    Child
    Teen
    TeenBirthday
    Young Adult

6Belle%20Violin.jpg

The about me story= I hope you don't mind but I wrote it as a letter because I am a awkward person. I can change it if you are not happy.

Dear Dr. Phil Pots,

I am writing to you in hopes that I might be one of the selected few accepted to attend Pots hall. My name is Belle Ervine, I currently live Monte Vista and I am a vampire. I wish to attend university so that I can study science and medicine and hopefully be accepted into medical school once I have graduated. My mother was very young when I was born and by the time I became a toddler, she was studying for her L.L.A.M.A's. My father had left Monte Vista by the time that I was born and so I was cared for by my grandparents, this was so that my mother could finish her L.L.A.M.A's and go to university. I was a child by the time my mother had left university and had gotten a job at the town hall. Snowflake day was always my favourite time of year, I would always ask for a fairy dress so that I could look like my mother and she would always wear fake vampire teeth as we sang snowflake day carols. During my childhood, my mother had given birth to my sister Daisy and had got married, however the marriage ended in divorce a few years later. My teenage years wasn't as pleasant, my grandparents had passed away and my mother was having a hard time coping and so Daisy and I was shipped off to St.Llama's boarding school for the occult. Upon my 14th birthday, I met my father for the first time and discovered that I had another sister, Ruby. Who like me, is also a vampire. Once I sat my L.L.A.M.A's, I took my sister Daisy to Champ Les Sims to visit my other sister Ruby who grew up in France, we had all become rather close in the last couple of years and so we decided to spend the summer together. This is where my story ends and hopefully if I am accepted into your dormitory, where the next chapter in my life will begin.

Your sincerly,
    Belle Ervine.
    Post edited by Shannen on
  • Options
    SmilzPrettySmilzPretty Posts: 5,143 Member
    If I get some extra time at all before then i will definitely enter!
    GznnJ.gif <--- Click (right clicking doesn't count as a click)
    Acts 20:35- it IS more blessed to give than to receive
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    This looks like fun! I might give it a go :)
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    To those that have just started their entry posts. Ive just had to amend the entry form as i had forgotted the link DL
    Sorry :(
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    @cmbaker16 - I love your ghost fairy and the story. :smile:
  • Options
    Now all upto date.

Happy simming all
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited August 2015
    @ciane Thank you, I was actually really lucky cause he belongs to a family I've been playing and just aged into a YA LOL so he was born in-game rather than created so I hope @calmorezoo doesn't mind.

I've also updated my entry I've filled out the rest of the info, re-worded his background story as the version last night seemed like a mess to me lol. Added a couple pictures, one being his wardrobe and a face shot so you could see what he'd look like as a human sim and he's been uploaded :D
  • Options
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    @ciane Thank you, I was actually really lucky cause he belongs to a family I've been playing and just aged into a YA LOL so he was born in-game rather than created so I hope @calmorezoo doesn't mind.

I've also updated my entry I've filled out the rest of the info, re-worded his background story as the version last night seemed like a mess to me lol. Added a couple pictures, one being his wardrobe and a face shot so you could see what he'd look like as a human sim and he's been uploaded :D

That is perfectly find to have an in game born sim.
    All i refur to in the rules is a newly uploaded sim for the competition.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    edited September 2015
    Entry Form

Username= LadyEmillye
    Name of sim= Lumi Brohan
    Type of life state= YA
    Download link= http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8753704
    Traits= Brooding, disciplined, natural cook, perceptive, irresistible
    LTW= Mystic Healer
    Favs= Classical music, red, tri-tip steak
    Money fund amount = 10k
    Skills started= Cooking, logic, magic, fishing
    4 inventory items= wand, Festival tickets, genie lamp, greeting card
    6 Pictures=

20481405518_c6044d549b_o.png
    20660186132_ac23a96084_o.png
    20669410555_18f8532f57_o.png
    20482667559_0ba45e57bd_o.png
    20481395490_673f89cc24_o.png
    20481397608_d64c14c37b_o.png

The about me story= Lumi doesn't really know much about her parents nor her heritage. But what she does know is that she has magical powers. For a long time she was not able to control her magic and ended up getting into a lot of trouble at the orphanage or if she was able to get adopted they always sent her back a few days to a week later.
    One day however, she was adopted by an older, mysterious gentleman. He was a Mystic Healer and began to teach Lumi how to harness and control her magic. He, however, died a few years after she was adopted. They men had come for her, being enemies of her parents, and the old Healer told Lumi a bit of her heritage. She has very ancient vampire blood running through her veins, but she did not possess any vampiric trait except for her pale skin and pale white eyes. Her family was head of a very ancient order of mages, witches and warlocks and many newer orders wanted the power her clan possesses for themselves. The Old Healer was there to protect her and it had taken a very long time for him to find her. He ordered her to run as fast as she could and never look back.
    She had begun to run away, but at the Old Man's yell, she looked back and saw that he was struck with a fatal blow and their enemies were going in for the kill.
    All Lumi could see was red. She unleashed a powerful blast of magic and instantly killed those that wanted her dead. She ran to the Old Man and as he coughed up blood, he told her: "Never let them find you. Your clan is scattered far and wide across the world and only you can unite them. You are the new Head Mage of our order: The Ancient Order of Mystic Healers. Learn what you can, never stop learning. Learn to defend yourself. There is a book you must find that will tell you what you need to know. It is in your ancient home. Do not go there right away. They will be watching. Take care, Small One!" The Old Man passed away, and ever since, Lumi Brohan has been searching, hiding and learning.
    Post edited by LadyEmillye on
  • Options
    @ LadyEmillye
    thankyou for posting your entry. Rec'd and Fav'd.
    ive added the link to your post onto the entries post.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Username= tanubanue

Name of sim= Remi Enrill o:) ~ Yes Please

Type of life state= Genie

Download link= http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8733834

Traits= Remi is Childish, Clumsy, Artistic, Avant Garde, and a Computer Whiz

LTW= Her lifetime want is to become an International Super Spy

Favs= Pancakes, Rock Music, and Seafoam Green

Money fund amount = $6549.

Skills started= Logic, Athletic, Foosball, Gnubb, Cooking, Chess, Handiness, Karaoke, and Painting (these are anywhere between level 1 to level 3

4 inventory items= She has 2 ~ Diploma and the Street Art Kit

6 Pictures=

v2s26o.jpg

34r6b2e.jpg

e7baf9.jpg

16la1hl.jpg

2d01lb8.jpg

3449ue0.jpg

The about me story=

Remi walks into a quiet room. There's a comfortable chair in the middle of the room with a stand beside it and a light upon the stand. She walks over and sits in the chair as she assumes that's what she's supposed to do. She hears a voice ~

"Remi we've received your form and your pictures however we would now like you to tell us a bit about yourself and your life."

She looks to see where the voice is coming from but being unsure starts to speak ~

"Hi. You already know my name is Remi. I'm a genie. My Dad was asked to help clean out the attic of the old man who lived next door and told as payment he could keep anything he would like. The only thing he kept was an ancient lamp which he took home. He tried to clean it that night and found that my Mom was living inside of it. I was born shortly after and was born a genie like my Mom. I was different than many other kids and treated differently because of it. Kids and their parents kept trying to get me or my Mom to grant them wishes. They didn't realize it doesn't work like that."

"Go on.." The voice said.

Remi clears her throat. "So anyway ever since I was little I played at being a spy. It would be a way I could use my genie powers for good and to help people. I love to sketch and draw and paint so I thought that my art would be super handy in helping figure out what suspects and their hide outs look like. Plus I'm super good with computers. I used to use my tree house as home base and make up crimes to solve. Ones that would take spy work to figure out. It's my wish and my dream to become a Super Spy all over the world. But I can't just ask for my wish to make it come true. One thing my life has taught me is to work hard for your dreams and don't just ask for them."

"I want to go to University to learn the things that I need for a basis for an awesome career. I want to do well with my life and make my parents proud. I want to show all those kids and people who think that genie's are just for wishes are actually for a whole lot more. I want to be the best International Super Spy the world has ever seen. So I am here to try."
    Post edited by tanubanue on
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Great new characters. It will be fun watching everyone at uni!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @Tanubanue
    What a wonderful if not sad story for Remi.

I will do the entry up date when home as at mums with only my ipad.

I've rec'd and fav'd
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    Hiya Cal :) Thanks I'm happy you like it and thanks for the rec and fav